Author Topic: Like a Phoenix Rising From the Ashes - Please look for � and let me know where  (Read 11698 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Everyone who does not want Islam to be the final arbiter of information on the internet, the way it is the final arbiter of information in Saudi Arabia for example, should be very concerned by this form of Islamic cyber-terror censorship.

We had another DDoS attack on the 22nd of August.
I also discovered as a result, that the backups I had been diligently keeping of our forum were somewhat compromised (unrelated to the DDoS attack).

You will find some threads seem to have disappeared. Others are partly there but with the whole thing turned into a link, or the whole thing being colored instead of one sentence, etc.
Still others appear to start in the middle of a sentence.
If you push the quote button you will find the thread intact but with a bunch of these little diamond things. For example...

Mecca�s

The diamond symbols seem to take the place of ' " and - usually in threads that contain copy and pasted material.
Please let me know which threads you find that are goofed up.
You can put a link on this thread, to the messed up thread, and I will fix it.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Like a Phoenix Rising From the Ashes
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:16:44 PM »
If you registered for the forum over the last two days of chaos please register again. The old database has no record of your having registered. I extend my sincere apologies for having done this to you.

yonah33

Re: We welcome suggestions for additional categories and boards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:35:44 AM »
yes -btw- and fyi - and as you're probably aware, but I thought I'd mention it. I had to reregister today and also have just now been able to get back on - as there have been some kind of "connection problems". hackers?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »
yes -btw- and fyi - and as you're probably aware, but I thought I'd mention it. I had to reregister today and also have just now been able to get back on - as there have been some kind of "connection problems". hackers?

Our forum is under a DDoS attack again. If you look at the "most online today" counter you will see over 2400 at one time! You just happened to be here for this wave. The one thing Islam cannot stand, or particularly answer to, is the light of truth. That's why Bibles are banned in Muslim countries, and Muslims that come to know Jesus Christ are killed as "apostates".

yonah33

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 12:59:51 PM »
Yes, when people have nothing to reason with - all they can do is fight. That's why muslimism has to be eradicated just the way
Yahweh ordered the obliteration of all the Canaanites. I wonder if they also worshipped the moon god? And how about the 185,000 Assyrians that got wiped out in one night by Yahweh's angel?

2 Kings 19:35 -
"That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp....."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 01:04:16 PM by yonah33 »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 01:04:47 PM »
Yes, when people have nothing to reason with - all they can do is fight. That's why muslimism has to be eradicated just the way
Yahweh ordered the obliteration of all the Canaanites. I wonder if they also worshipped the moon god?

It can be frustrating but it isn't about Muslims. It's not about persons. They're just people like you and I. As Christians we are charged to love our Muslims could-become brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.
We have to eradicate Islam. The rest will take care of itself.
Their understanding the the entirety of Islamic is a 7th and 8th century fictional historical creation will go a long way to helping them overcome Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century religion.
They have been filled by the spirit of antichrist and it makes it almost impossible for them to help themselves.
We may be offline for a day or so. Please bear with us. I did do a backup so things should be preserved OK.
Best not to post any more as from here on it may not be backed up.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »
And yet again, rising like a phoenix after yet another series of attacks.
Please feel free to post.

yonah33

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 06:08:15 AM »
re-post

I didn't mean to imply anything about the people It's the false ideas they've been brain-washed and terrorized into. Those that earnestly come to this and other sites in search of truth have my heart felt admiration and love. I spent a number of years in a high control religious cult - that wouldn't let you leave without trying to permanently hurt you, either by labeling or total shunning. And if they could, according to their own literature, were it not prohibited by local laws, they'd kill you, so I very much can appreciate the riskiness of being trapped in falsehood, and when those in authority have all the guns.  But the good news is that if one humbly asks for Yahweh's(the God of the Jews) assistance - he will accommodate. Shalom.

Hebrews 1:7 - "In speaking of the angels he says, 'He makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire.'"

Psalm 27:10 - "Though my father and mother forsake me, Yahweh will receive me."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 06:25:07 AM »
I am so sorry. In my carelessness I read "muslimism" as "muslims".
Is the forum acting very sticky for you this morning?

yonah33

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 06:57:31 AM »

Yes, I've lost two posts
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:00:55 AM by yonah33 »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 07:07:31 AM »

Yes, I've lost two posts

If you look at the bug at the bottom another attack is in progress. We went from around 6 to 1800 viewers.
Whatever you do don't do a lot of clicking on the same link or your IP address could wind up being blocked. Best to just wait it out.
Always copy your post with your mouse before pressing "post". And if you forget, push your back button and your post should still be there for you to copy and paste into Word or something like that.

yonah33

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 08:25:21 AM »
Interesting - and we certainly wouldn't want to offend the followers of the moon god, would we? i figure a handful of angels will take care of things in the middle east and then those left over can go back picking dates. LOL

I wonder if they've heard about "Burn a Qu'ran Day?"

Petraeus: Quran Burning Could Endanger US Troops

(Sept. 6) -- Throughout history, whenever books have been set on fire, passions have been unleashed.

In Gainesville, Fla., a pastor's plan to hold a public burning of Qurans to mark the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks has already set off angry protests from Afghanistan to Indonesia and elicited a formal response from the U.S. Embassy condemning the plan. Now, the book burning has another high-profile foe: Gen. David Petraeus, the commander of American forces fighting in that country.

"It could endanger troops and it could endanger the overall effort," Petraeus told The Wall Street Journal. "It is precisely the kind of action the Taliban uses and could cause significant problems. Not just here, but everywhere in the world we are engaged with the Islamic community."

Terry Jones, the pastor at Dove World Outreach Center, told MSNBC's Chris Matthews that his church has declared Sept. 11 as "International Burn a Quran Day," and added that he hoped the burning of the Muslim religion's holy text "will be as it is intended, as a warning."

That the proposed actions of Jones' church, which counts just 50 members in its congregation, should reverberate so loudly across the world is itself a telling sign of tensions between the West and the Muslim world, as well as what some see as a growing distrust of Islam in the United States............"

http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/article/gen-petraeus-florida-quran-burning-will-endanger-us-troops/19622613

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 09:53:50 AM »
yonah33, as you see the forum is back online.
Please don't trust it. Copy and paste posts into your Word program or something else before you hit "save" because if another attack has arrived while you were composing, it may not post.

I am sorry for what you folks have had to endure regarding forum performance but we can either persevere, or roll over as nearly the whole known world did, until the First Islamic Jihad arrived in Tours France and was defeated by Charles "Martel" (the hammer) and again in Vienna Austria. If it hadn't been for those two battles we could all be speaking Arabic and bowing to the black stone in Mecca today (except that wasn't in God's plan, as laid out in prophecy!)

Everyone, please post sparingly for the next few days and keep a record of what you post.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 07:43:50 AM »
Under attack again today.
yonah33 please note that I sent you a PM

I wonder if these attackers understand that we have no economic interest at stake. That we don't even solicit or accept donations. If they understand that the only thing they are attacking is truth.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
Good night Jim Bob, good night grandpa, good night Mr. attacker. May God bless you and guide you to the truth Mr. attacker.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 10:45:21 AM »
After some hours of push and pull our forum seems to have been returned to normal. Please don't taunt the perpetrators folks. We have no way of knowing whether they may even have repented.

Jhn 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 01:41:11 PM »
If the forum still seems a little sticky it is because as of the time of this post we are still under attack. However our folks are doing a good job of keeping us online.

Very occasionally you will find that if you click on a link, or post something, it is a little slow getting posted. The best thing to do is wait until it resolves. Don't click out or back button or refresh unless you get a run time error. In that case try the back button and then forward button. Be sure to copy your post before posting so you can save it in a word document.
Again I apologize for the occasional slightly sticky performance of the software while we are under this DDoS attack, but I believe things are working very well in spite of it.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 05:32:47 AM »
Hoo hummm. Attack ended on the 14th and began again on this, the 16th....
In spite of the attack the site couldn't hardly be working more normally today. Enjoy the forum folks.
If a button acts a little slow just be patient and give it a little time.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Haven't had an attack for a couple of weeks now.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Sorry for the 1-day interruption.
This time our website was hacked.
Everything seems fine now.
All backed up.