Author Topic: Muslims on the Gospel  (Read 15988 times)

Patricio81

• View Profile
Re: Muslims on the Gospel
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2017, 03:54:41 PM »
Thank you brother!

What do muslims believe in regards to the levites and the temple?
What is the Injil? IS that Jesus in the Koran (his name)? or the gospel according to the muslims?

I am studying the link you gave me earlier. I will post the questions I have for you, I just hope I dont overwhelm you!

rexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Muslims on the Gospel
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2017, 04:12:43 AM »
Thank you brother!

What do muslims believe in regards to the levites and the temple?
What is the Injil? IS that Jesus in the Koran (his name)? or the gospel according to the muslims?

I am studying the link you gave me earlier. I will post the questions I have for you, I just hope I dont overwhelm you!

Injil is arabic for Gospel. Though it should be understood that the Koran has no true understanding of the Gospel. In the Koran Jesus is called Isa, though a more accurate translation should be Yeshu. The disconnect for Muslims is that according to Paul's own words, and indeed the entirety of Jesus' mission, the Gospel is summed up in one act. Jesus' sacrifice for us sinners. For Paul stated that, "For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified." Muslims must by necessity of their beliefs deny this, the crux of the Gospel. If anyone has any other understanding of the Gospel than this they do not understand the Gospel. They have but the doctrines of devils.