Author Topic: Satan's Child Psychology (split from "Jesus on Adultery")  (Read 5799 times)

Mujaheed

• View Profile
Satan's Child Psychology (split from "Jesus on Adultery")
« on: October 26, 2010, 07:01:39 AM »
SO GOD IS NOT EVERYWHERE ACCORDING TO YOUR BIASED DIMWITTED NARROW MINDED KNOWLEDGE, GOD IS ONLY WHERE YOU SAY HE IS

Since God is omnipresent, God's people don't need to point to the Quraish's moon god worshiping kaaba - or anywhere else - for God to hear our prayers. So you actually did a good job of self-description.
It is satan that still resides with those that bow to the Quraish moon god idol embedded in the black box. Just as he was with those that bowed to a golden calf.

Every time a muslim prays he asks for protection from Shaytaan. FUNNY HOW YOUR LIES IS ALLOWING ME TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THE read-only participantS!
(SATAN by the way is an Arabic owrd as is 60% of English, so more than half of your vocabulary is Arabic, the numbers you use everyday was given to you (may be an Indian invention) but brought to your teachers by the ARABS) SO BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SLANDER!!!

THE TRUTH IS EVERY MULSIM WORSHIPS ALLAH (AL THE IELAAH_GOD) AS I HAVE POINTED OUT SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOU HAVE A HARD TIME CHANGING THE FALSE NOTIONS AND OPINIONS WITHIN YOURSELF, HARD HEARTED STUBBORN PERSON THAT YOU ARE. ALL MEANINGFUL CHANGE OCCURS FROM THE HEART (NOT THE PHYSICAL ONE BUT SPIRITUAL) THE LIGHT OR AS YOU SAY SPIRIT DOES NOT ENTER A HARD HEART< SO WHILE ONE MAY UTTER, SING and QUOTE THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT HAS ENTERED YOUR HEART OR THAT THE LIGHT OF TRUTH CAN PENETRATE your HARD HEART.

HERE IS MY DECLARATION OF FAITH (AGAIN) I WILL POST IT EVERYWHERE YOU HAVE POSTED YOUR LIES ABOUT MUSLIMS)

I HERBEY BEAR WITNESS THAT I BELIEVE IN THE GOD THAT CREATED ADAM, THE LORD OF ABRAHAM< THE HELPER OF MOSES, THE ANOINTER OF DAVID AND THE BESTOWER OF KNOWLEDGE ON SOLOMON, THE CREATOR OF JESUS AND THE IELAAH OF MUHAMMAD AND ALL THE PROPHETS OF THE GOD BEFORE HIM(MAY ALLAH BESTOW PEACE ON THEM ALL.

THERE IS ONLY ON GOD WORTHY OF WORSHIP< THE GOD OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND THE HEAVENS< THE MOST MERCIFUL THE MOST BENEVOLENT
ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH
THE MOST MERCIFUL THE MOST BENEVOLENT
THE KING OF THE DAY OF (DEEN) JUDGEMENT
THEE ALONE DO I WORSHIP AND THINE AID ALONE DO I SEEK
GUIDE US ON THE STRAIGHT PATH
THE PATH OF THOSE ON WHOM THOU HAST BESTOWED THY FAVOUR
NOT THE PATH OF THOSE THAT HAVE GONE ASTRAY
NOR THE PATH OF THOSE THAT INCURS THY ANGER

AMEEN (PLEASE ACCEPT MY PRAYER O LORD)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:03:47 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Jesus on Adultery
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 07:49:06 AM »
[edit 11-8 this subject split from "Jesus on Adultery" thread, then from "black stone thread" at this link, and then retitled by peter
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2043.msg8100#msg8100 ]

Every time a muslim prays he asks for protection from Shaytaan. FUNNY HOW YOUR LIES IS ALLOWING ME TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THE read-only participantS!

Satan even told you in your own book that he's the greatest of schemers.
All you've done is admit how Satan's child psychology worked on you. About 1 out of every 9 verses in the Quran regard Mohammed's "Allah's" promise of torture, which is the prime motivation of Mohammedans, since God's love is barely mentioned throughout Mohammed's "revelations". Thus Muslims are frightened into following Mohammed from an early age. That's why I rely so much on verses that detail God's judgment on antichrists, since those verses relate most closely, to the way Muslims relate to Mohammed's "Allah".

Satan inspired your false belief in protection from himself, through his false prophet Mohammed, to deceive you into believing that simply because you say you seek protection from satan, it comforts you into believing that you actually receive protection from satan. This even as you blaspheme YHWH/Yahshua, and reject all of His prophets and witnesses as revealed throughout YHWH's 1600 year record, to follow the 7th century false prophet Mohammed.

It's made obvious to a rational person since you have shown that you are willing to defend anything Mohammed did, whether bowing to the Quraish black stone idol, or his 7th century self-serving, prisoner rape, murder, torture, theft, incest, prostituting slaves, imperialistic conquest and such - when of course they are obviously and conspicuously of Satan, as clearly seen by those who do not follow Mohammed.

THE TRUTH IS EVERY MULSIM WORSHIPS ALLAH

That indeed is the sad truth, and tragedy, of it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1122.0
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#moon_god

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 11:45:53 AM »

Satan even told you in your own book that he's the greatest of schemers.
All you've done is admit how Satan's child psychology worked on you. About 1 out of every 9 verses in the Quran regard Mohammed's "Allah's" promise of torture, which is the prime motivation of Mohammedans, since God's love is barely mentioned throughout Mohammed's "revelations". Thus Muslims are frightened into following Mohammed from an early age. That's why I rely so much on verses that detail God's judgment on antichrists, since those verses relate most closely, to the way Muslims relate to Mohammed's "Allah".

Satan inspired your false belief in protection from himself, through his false prophet Mohammed, to deceive you into believing that simply because you say you seek protection from satan, it comforts you into believing that you actually receive protection from satan. This even as you blaspheme YHWH/Yahshua, and reject all of His prophets and witnesses as revealed throughout YHWH's 1600 year record, to follow the 7th century false prophet Mohammed.

It's made obvious to a rational person since you have shown that you are willing to defend anything Mohammed did, whether bowing to the Quraish black stone idol, or his 7th century self-serving, prisoner rape, murder, torture, theft, incest, prostituting slaves, imperialistic conquest and such - when of course they are obviously and conspicuously of Satan, as clearly seen by those who do not follow Mohammed.

THE TRUTH IS EVERY MULSIM WORSHIPS ALLAH

That indeed is the sad truth, and tragedy, of it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1122.0
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#moon_god

What you say about me is lies, what you implying from your insinuations is absurd and I am starting to question whether you are actually sane or so drunk with the Satanic influences of falsehood that you have become deaf dumb and blind to the basic truth about a person

When ever you fail miserably to present an argument you come up with this load of you know what as a counter argument, How childish, like a spiteful rude little brat, I will find the correct bible verse to describe it for you.

Please do not try to assassinate my character and slander me in this forum, I will not be bullied by your idiotic and absurd, way past rude remarks.

AGAIN STATING SOMETHING UNTRUE OVER AND OVER  And over and over again fifty million times is indicative of your madness not that it is true in any way, so Your unfounded judgement and accusations of a man that Is no longer amongst us is probably the rudest thing a human being could stoop to doing.

READ YOUR BIBLE CAREFULLY AGAIN AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND GUIDANCE FROM YOUR LORD AND CREATOR, STOP THIS MOST terrible behaviour that is so unbecoming of a man that professes to believe in Jesus.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »
AGAIN STATING SOMETHING UNTRUE OVER AND OVER  And over and over again fifty million times is indicative of your madness not that it is true in any way, so Your unfounded judgement and accusations of a man that Is no longer amongst us is probably the rudest thing a human being could stoop to doing.

Then please show us where in this forum, I previously made the following point regarding Satan's success through his child psychology on Mohammed's followers, in other than my post that you quoted.

"Satan even told you in your own book that he's the greatest of schemers.

Satan inspired your false belief in protection from himself, through his false prophet Mohammed, to deceive you into believing that simply because you say you seek protection from satan, it comforts you into believing that you actually receive protection from satan. This even as you blaspheme YHWH/Yahshua, and reject all of His prophets and witnesses as revealed throughout YHWH's 1600 year record, to follow the 7th century false prophet Mohammed."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 08:57:09 AM »
Your posts are going to spam until you become responsive and engage in dialog. You made an accusation so you have a task before you.

"Then please show us where in this forum, I previously made the following point regarding Satan's success through his child psychology on Mohammed's followers, in other than my post that you quoted."

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 09:31:18 AM »
Your posts are going to spam until you become responsive and engage in dialog. You made an accusation so you have a task before you.

"Then please show us where in this forum, I previously made the following point regarding Satan's success through his child psychology on Mohammed's followers, in other than my post that you quoted."

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT MUHAMMAD IN EVERY POST! I do not wish to repeat it and this is in the same vein. Another unqualified statement, Show me how you came to this conclusion

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 09:34:22 AM »

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT MUHAMMAD IN EVERY POST!

In what other post, on what other thread, did I discuss how satan's child psychology worked on Muslims?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 09:41:47 AM »

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT MUHAMMAD IN EVERY POST!

In what other post, on what other thread, did I discuss how satan's child psychology worked on Muslims?

to make a long story short and to cut off this spitting of hairs, I am sorry If my asnwers was hasty and I failed to remember a slanderous line that looked all but too familiar about your posts. So let me answer the question

YOU ARE WAY OFF THE MARK WITH STAN CHILD PSYCHOLOGY LINE OF ARGUMENT! ITS JUST A BASELESS STATEMENT LIKE MANY YOU REPEAT!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 10:01:38 AM »
You mischaracterize the subject of Mohammed's child psychology on his followers as "splitting hairs" when it's a unique and important subject, that deserves it's own thread.
Indeed it is yet another parallel between Islam and the Roman Church. Children indoctrinated through fear, from their early years, resulting in bondage to the institution.
Why do you suppose that about 1 out of every 9 verses in Mohammed's "revelations" regard consequences?
(I'll be back in a couple hours)

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 06:24:14 PM »
You mischaracterize the subject of Mohammed's child psychology on his followers as "splitting hairs" when it's a unique and important subject, that deserves it's own thread.
Indeed it is yet another parallel between Islam and the Roman Church. Children indoctrinated through fear, from their early years, resulting in bondage to the institution.
Why do you suppose that about 1 out of every 9 verses in Mohammed's "revelations" regard consequences?

I have not come across this phenomena in Islam, and the Catholic fire and brimstone sermons are way off the mark

Most Muslims spoil their children until they leave home, most children are read the nice stories of Joseph and Jesus and Jonah and the prophet Abraham, Jannah (HEAVEN) is discussed as a reward and Jahannam (HELL) and Shaytaan is mentioned as warnings against bad behaviour, The Quran is filled with love compassion, and benevolence from ALLAH, prayers and supplications to a wonderful Creator with many beaytiful attributes that are highly beneficial and expands the intellect with new ideas all the time in a melodious beautiful recitation of poetical rhyme.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 06:52:51 AM »

I have not come across this phenomena in Islam....

Sigh. Again, why do you suppose that about 1 out of every 9 verses in Mohammed's "revelations" regard consequences? Are you saying that Muslim children aren't encouraged to read the Quran, wherein about 1 out of every 9 verses regard consequences?

The answer is so Satan could scare you into rejecting YHWH to follow Mohammed. To scare you into bowing toward the very same black box that the pagan Arabians worshiped at. Mohammed's followers even today, squandering money that could otherwise feed the poor, on flying to Mecca and venerating the Quraish's black stone idol, by circumambulating the kaaba just like the pagan Arabian moon god worshipers did. Running back and forth between Safa and Marwah like the Arabian jinn-demon worshipers did.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

Scared into copying the pagan Arabians, despite the absence of historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that the kaaba ever existed, before pagan Yemeni immigrants built it in the early 5th century for moon, sun, star and jinn-demon worship. And all the while not even seeming to notice, that you do that 1200 kilometers away from THE Holy Land, around a sewage washed pagan black box.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1906.msg8076#msg8076