Author Topic: Chat with faro on Abraham Hagar Ishmael  (Read 9795 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with faro on Abraham Hagar Ishmael
« on: December 17, 2010, 08:49:08 AM »
faro's PM begins by replying to this PM http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2119.msg9134#msg9134
Hard to tell whether he is being facetious or not.

12-17

May God Forgive me !
I need to Correct Myself Baca is not Mecca Baca was the First place established to Worship in Palestine i think its now Israel Again

LIMITLESS in His glory is He who transported His servant by night from the Inviolable House of Worship [at Mecca] to the Remote House of Worship [, at Jerusalem] - the environs of which We had blessed -so that We might show him some of Our symbols: for, verily, He alone is all-hearing, all-seeing.
QURAN - 17:1

3:95 Say: "God bears truth. Follow the creed of Abraham, monotheism, and he was not of those who set up partners."
3:96 The first sanctuary established for the people is the one in Bakk'a, blessed, and a guidance for the worlds.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/building_the_kaaba.htm
^^^^^^YOUR ENEMY's LOL BUT ITS A GOOD DESCRIPTION ATLEAST^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.answering-christianity.com/paran.htm
Oh wait LOVE THY ENEMYS REMEMBER :)

The Desert of Paran in Arabia or Wilderness of Paran (Hebrew מדבר פארן Midbar Par'an; Douay-Rheims: Pharan), is quite likely the place where the Israelites spent part of their 40 years of wandering. King David spent some time in the wilderness of Paran after Samuel died (I Samuel, 25:1). It is also the place where Abraham's wife Hagar and his first son Ishmael were taken (Genesis 21) and it features in the opening lines of the Book of Deuteronomy.

"Then God opened her [Hagar] eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt. At that time Abimelech and Phicol the commander of his forces said to Abraham, "God is with you in everything you do. Genesis 21:19-22,"

"He said: 'The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes.' Deuteronomy 33:2,"

"These are the words Moses spoke to all Israel in the desert east of the Jordan--that is, in the Arabah--opposite Suph, between Paran and Tophel, Laban, Hazeroth and Dizahab. Deuteronomy 1:1,"

"Then the Israelites set out from the Desert of Sinai and traveled from place to place until the cloud came to rest in the Desert of Paran. Numbers 10:12

Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God's revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa'ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran.

According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba'ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail not be discouraged till he have set judgment on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/religion-philosophy/623529-mecca-makkah-saudi-arabia-bible-revelations-4.html#ixzz18MqfPngQ

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension faro
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:44:37 AM »
12-17

The Desert of Paran in Arabia or Wilderness of Paran (Hebrew מדבר פארן Midbar Par'an; Douay-Rheims: Pharan), is quite likely the place where the Israelites spent part of their 40 years of wandering. King David spent some time in the wilderness of Paran after Samuel died (I Samuel, 25:1). It is also the place where Abraham's wife Hagar and his first son Ishmael were taken (Genesis 21) and it features in the opening lines of the Book of Deuteronomy.

"were taken" by who according to Genesis 21?
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=21&v=1&t=KJV#top

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 11:32:04 AM »
In case I worded that insufficiently.

[[[[The Desert of Paran in Arabia or Wilderness of Paran (Hebrew מדבר פארן Midbar Par'an; Douay-Rheims: Pharan), is quite likely the place where the Israelites spent part of their 40 years of wandering. King David spent some time in the wilderness of Paran after Samuel died (I Samuel, 25:1). It is also the place where Abraham's wife Hagar and his first son Ishmael were taken (Genesis 21) and it features in the opening lines of the Book of Deuteronomy.]]]]]

Paran ".... is also the place where Abraham's wife Hagar and his first son Ishmael were taken".
Were taken by whom according to Genesis 21?
Who "took" Hagar and Ishmael anywhere?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 04:37:39 AM »
Faro later reply on the 17th

Ok I dont get anything that you claim except the moon the stone the jinn which confuses me and you dont really get what im talking about you never answered yet about the other msgs i sent you so ill wait until you do!!!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 05:03:58 AM »
[[[[[Ok I dont get anything that you claim except the moon the stone the jinn which confuses me and you dont really get what im talking about you never answered yet about the other msgs i sent you so ill wait until you do!!!!]]]]]]

I have been answering. I was pointing out you are building on a false premise. You ignored my answer just like you ignored my answer regarding your straw man of worshiping as opposed to venerating the black stone.

Once we discuss your false premise it will answer most of the rest. Then I can fill in the details.
Now please focus.

You said

[[[[The Desert of Paran in Arabia or Wilderness of Paran (Hebrew מדבר פארן Midbar Par'an; Douay-Rheims: Pharan), is quite likely the place where the Israelites spent part of their 40 years of wandering. King David spent some time in the wilderness of Paran after Samuel died (I Samuel, 25:1). It is also the place where Abraham's wife Hagar and his first son Ishmael were taken (Genesis 21) and it features in the opening lines of the Book of Deuteronomy.]]]]]

I said

Paran ".... is also the place where Abraham's wife Hagar and his first son Ishmael were taken".
Were taken by whom according to Genesis 21?
Who "took" Hagar and Ishmael anywhere?

Did you copy and paste the bible link?
If you had you would have seen you lied about Genesis 21. Then you built on this lie.
Here is what it says.

Gen 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and SENT HER AWAY: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

Nobody TOOK Sarah's bondwoman/slave Hagar, and her son Ishmael, anywhere.
Abraham gave them some bread and a bottle of water and threw Hagar and Ishmael out of he and Sarah's house because of Ishmael's mocking of Isaac.
Abraham "SENT HER AWAY".
ABRAHAM STAYED IN HIS HOME with his WIFE and their just weaned younger son ISAAC who inherited God's covenant with Abraham.
This home where Abraham settled was around Hebron, the same place that Muslims go to visit his burial place, just north of the Wilderness of Beersheba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igSRiZF0eM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with faro Abraham Hagar Ishmael
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 08:09:48 AM »
12-18

Im Kinda Done discussing I was Done a WHile Ago But I Guess you wanna Continue But wait i have something to Show you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqYFMZl_1o&feature=related

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 08:10:48 AM »
[[[[Im Kinda Done discussing I was Done a WHile Ago But I Guess you wanna Continue But wait i have something to Show you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqYFMZl_1o&feature=related]]]]]

You make claims of following the Torah, but as soon as we open a page of it, you run and hide from it. That's because you follow the father of lies and you have finally seen his soft underbelly.

What you saw in the video is that it is utterly ridiculous to believe that Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1200 KM of barren, uncharted, untraveled, unmapped desert, nearly a thousand years before the first caravan route was established along the Red Sea, only to arrive in one of the driest areas that even Arabia has to offer. This, supposedly to drop Hagar off in a Mecca, that didn't exist until 2,000 years after Abraham, and then after the 3 wandered all the way to Mecca, Abraham is supposed to have turned around and wandered the 1200 kilometers back home.

All the while abandoning his home and his wife Sarah and her son Isaac who inherited God's covenant with Abraham, to wander with Sarah's Egyptian slave and her son Ishmael.

Just as you saw how ridiculous your uncle's teaching was on antichrist, and then on Bacca is Mecca, now you can see that the entire basis of your beliefs in regard to Abraham, Hagar, or Ishmael having had anything to do with where Mecca was eventually built, is nothing more than a bunch of 7th and 8th century AD fiction created by Mohammed's followers. You yourself are well aware of what a self-contradicting mess it is.

So now you can see that 600 years after Jesus was crucified, Mohammed recited HIS OWN Gospel that taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

And now we can see that over 2,000 years after Abraham, it wasn't mainly Mohammed that created HIS OWN Torah, but Mohammed's followers who created the Islamic abomination, that you have been deceived into believing is the Torah.
The lies that you believe about Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael, you believe primarily from the Hadith that you earlier characterized as

"..... a book written 187 years after the prophet passed away (hadith) which was not authorized in any way by him or the disciples in any way you cant refute from the QURAN"
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2119.msg9139#msg9139

Do you see what a bunch of foolishness you have been taught and believe?
Do you see why Mohammedanism is the perfect description of your beliefs, and why Mohammedan is the perfect term for Mohammed's followers in his STAND-ALONE 7th century religious invention?
You reject YHWH/Yeshua as they are revealed in YHWH's 1600 year record, to follow MOHAMMED'S 7th century Gospel, and MOHAMMED'S 7th century Torah.

I'll pray for your deliverance from the spirit of antichrist through the father of lies my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FJcq88t608

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 08:33:56 AM »
Forum members, can we all pray for Drzeshan Farooqi's deliverance?

We can see that in his desperation he finally sank into stage 5 with his posting an atheist video. Delivered by one of the 4% elite in the U.S. who fancy themselves smart enough to believe there is no God.
Not even a very good video at that, since what the videographer characterizes as "contradictions" aren't at all, but rather demonstrate different perspectives of the same event, proving that there was no collaboration in the accounts of the Gospel. That different disciples recalled those portions, that struck each one the most, all while recording the very same historical events. Proving the Gospel, more than disproving it. Eliminating any suggestion that they compared notes to get their stories straight.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Extension repetition faro Abraham Hagar Ishmael
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 09:28:08 AM »
Dude ifI was Taught foolishness I would sit here and Argue With you maybe even throw A couple of Insults Until i Found Islam And Started Reading the Quran I left that Side Of me For GOd Does not Love the One Who is Arrogant and He loves those who hold their Anger He says it is My choice whether to Avenge But it is Better to Forgive In my opinion instead of finding common Ground your out to make mischeif and get people to be angry with such Claims when Those Claims are refuted in the Quran Heres ONE READ IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU HAVE TO AS MANNNNYYY Times

YOU KEEP SAYING YWHY WYHYW YWHWY that means I AM THAT I AM it is not a name its a description HIS NAME IS ELLA OR ELOA OR Allah or ALLAIM OR ILLAYHIM OK SERIOUSLY DUDE i am that i am IS A DESCRIPTION ARE YOU A JEHOVAH WITNESS YOU GUYS AREN'T SO MISCHIEVOUS WHAT DENOMINATION ARE YAA
wOW THIS VERSE IS DEED ESPECIALLY THE LAST LINE
AND IF YOU READ THE OTHER VERSE ALLAT AL UZZA AND ALMANAT ALL THE QURAN REFUTES ONE BY ONE SOOOOOO GOOD LUCK BUD PEACE :) eXPOSE :) US:) FOR THE MOON :) WORSHIPPERS:)WE ARE LOL WE KNOW BETTER THAN THAT TO WORSHIP THAT WHICH IS CREATED WE DONT TURN 1 SINGLE VERSE AND MAKE A RELIGION OUT OF IT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS CANT BECOME JEWS SO YOUR CHRISTIAN
TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE IVE BEEN AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT AND PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST WITH HIM ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED DISCOVERY K
truislam@yahoo.com

ONE VERSE THAT TRUMPS ALL YOUR CLAIMS :) : ) :) :) VIEW THE WORD BY WORD DOWN THERE KAY BRO PEACE THERES ALSO A VIDEO THAT WILL HELP EXPLAIN IT :) salaam = shaloam = peace :)

And from among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate to the sun, nor the moon; you shall prostrate to God who created them, if it is truly Him you serve.
41:37
http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/41/a/37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ2gtFakTGw&feature=related

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 09:28:41 AM »
i ONLY WISH i COULD sHARE THIS VERSE WITH THE MANY MUSLIMS YOU GUYS ATTACK WHEN YOUR ATTACKING YOU SHARE IT K

MOST OF MY BROS AND SIS GO TO FACTS AND HISTORY AND BLAHBLAH EVERYTHING ELSE

BUT THEy DONT LOOK IN THEIR OWN BOOK FOR WISDOM rEAD WHAT THE VERSE SAYS AND WE FOLLOW THE FINAL AND ONLY FINAL TESTAMENT THE QURAN this book amazes me i just found these verses and wanted to share guidelines for everything and LIKE ALL MUSLIMS I LOVE JESUS :) SON OF MAN SON OF MARYAM :)+++ PEACE
and I hope you understood your so called war verses in the previous post but you wont post those on your blog now will you that doesnt support your agenda will it??
please ask and ill copy paste blast you agian! lol PEACE IT WAS A JOY TO GET A LITTLE TASTE OF WHAT THE HATERZ OF GOD AND HIS TRUE MESSAGE ARE THESE VERSES ARE FOR YOU PLEASE THANK ONLY GOD FOR THIS WISDOM PEACE BE UPON YOU!!!!!
Pay attention to the last verse kay :)

IN THE NAME OF GOD MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL

Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah,
though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters.

Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!

Originator of the heavens and the Earth,

how can He have a son when He did not take a wife

And He created all things and He is knowledgeable over all things.
That is Allah, your Lord! there is no god but He,
the Creator of all things: then worship ye Him:
and He hath power to dispose of all affairs.
The eyesight cannot reach Him,
yet He can reach all eyesight; and He is the Subtle, the Expert.

Say to them O Muhammad: "You people have now received divine evidence engaging the intellect,
and enough signs sensed by mental and spiritual vision of those who lift to Allah their inward sight.

Therefore, he who exercises his mind's eyes shall advantage himself,
and he who blinds hims elf to the truth shall prejudice his own interests,

and you must realize that I am not here to watch over your innocence and folly".
It is thus that We cite the revelations and that they may
Say: "You have studied," and We will make it clear for a people who know.
Follow what is inspired to you from your Lord;
there is no god but He, and turn away from those who have set up partners.
And if God had willed, they would not have set up partners.
And We did not place you over them as a guardian, nor are you over them as a sponsor.

And do not insult
those who call on other than God,
lest they insult God without knowledge.
And We have similarly adorned for every nation their works; then to their Lord is their return and He will inform them of what they had done.
Quran - 6:108
http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/6/a/108

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 09:57:01 AM »
My friend, what Muslims follow is Mohammed's Gospel and Mohammed's Torah as you have demonstrated, so you don't need to explain what you follow.

You reject the Torah, to instead believe Mohammed's 8th century fiction writer's suggestion that Abraham apparently abandoned his wife Sarah and his son Isaac in his home in Hebron, to wander 1200 kilometers to Mecca, with Sarah's Egyptian slave Hagar, and her son Ishmael.

1. How do you suppose they made the 1200 kilometer trip almost a thousand years before the first caravan ever did? What did they eat and drink with no wells, or towns, that were eventually built around the wells that were eventually dug (around the 6th century BC)?
2. The Islamic account you linked to says that Abraham left the waterskin with Hagar and Ishmael in Mecca, and that Hagar and Ishmael were still drinking from it. So the 3 didn't even finish a single skin of water on a 1200 mile hike through the desert. Indeed the waterskin didn't get filled until Hagar filled it in Mecca. So how did they make this 1200 kilometer trip on a single skin of water?
3. What did Abraham do for water on his 1200 KM hike through the desert back home?
4. How many years do you suppose it took Abraham to blaze a trail through 1200 kilometers of uncharted desert and back?
5. Since you believe that Abraham built the kaaba with Ishmael, did he again abandon his wife Sarah and Isaac in Hebron, to wander 1200 kilometers to Mecca again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FJcq88t608

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 10:42:07 AM »
Lets wait till more of your Holy scriptures are released and dug up instead of being hidden from the public then well see what happens the QURAN says about your books

and watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veRdQafcLc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veRdQafcLc&feature=related

And Say:
"The truth has come and falsehood has perished.
Falsehood is always bound to perish!"
Quran - 17:81

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 10:42:30 AM »
I want you too see how evil this book is!!!!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 10:43:17 AM »
But faro, intensifying your blasphemy against the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind will never make Mohammed's stand-alone 7th century religion magically come true. It will never create thousands of years of history for Mecca, from thin air. Why don't you answer the questions regarding what you believe?

You reject the Torah, to instead believe Mohammed's 8th century fiction writer's suggestion that Abraham apparently abandoned his wife Sarah and his son Isaac in his home in Hebron, to wander 1200 kilometers to Mecca, with Sarah's Egyptian slave Hagar, and her son Ishmael.

1. How do you suppose they made the 1200 kilometer trip almost a thousand years before the first caravan ever did? What did they eat and drink with no wells, or towns, that were eventually built around the wells that were eventually dug (around the 6th century BC)?
2. The Islamic account you linked to says that Abraham left the waterskin with Hagar and Ishmael in Mecca, and that Hagar and Ishmael were still drinking from it. So the 3 didn't even finish a single skin of water on a 1200 mile hike through the desert. Indeed the waterskin didn't get filled until Hagar filled it in Mecca. So how did they make this 1200 kilometer trip on a single skin of water?
3. What did Abraham do for water on his 1200 KM hike through the desert back home?
4. How many years do you suppose it took Abraham to blaze a trail through 1200 kilometers of uncharted desert and back?
5. Since you believe that Abraham built the kaaba with Ishmael, did he again abandon his wife Sarah and Isaac in Hebron, to wander 1200 kilometers to Mecca again?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »
But of course later on, since faro couldn't answer the unanswerable, he lashed out in the exact mold of what we witness over and over in this forum. Instead of answering he intensified his blasphemy against YHWH, as if somehow that could make Mohammed's religion more true, or magically create thousands of years of historical and archaeological record for Mecca from thin air. As if blaspheming YHWH will move Mecca any closer than 1200 kilometers from where Abraham lived in Hebron.
I'll post his unrelated responses in the chat extension until he responds to the substance.
Unless something catches my attention.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 11:35:13 AM »
I want you too see how evil this book is!!!!!

Forum brethren, we can see the poor fellow is willing to tickle his ears with anything that makes him feel good, no matter how demonstrably false it is. I replied on the YouTube

She seems to be ignorant to the history of the rape, pillage and plunder of the imperialistic conquest, of the Islamic first jihad, all the way up to Tours France and Vienna Austria.
Seems not to have read the Quran either.
56.22 And (there will be) Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes,
35 We have created (their Companions) of special creation. 36 And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled), 37 Beloved (by nature), equal in age,
Nor her audience.
watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 11:39:58 AM »
[[[[[I want you too see how evil this book is!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veRdQafcLc&feature=related ]]]]

You claim to have read the Quran yet you fell for the ignorance, or taqiyyah (dissimulation), of the poor deluded woman simply because you liked how her lies tickled your ears. I replied on the video

She seems to be ignorant to the history of the rape, pillage and plunder of the imperialistic conquest, of the Islamic first jihad, all the way up to Tours France and Vienna Austria.

Seems not to have read the Quran either.

56.22 And (there will be) Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes,
35 We have created (their Companions) of special creation. 36 And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled), 37 Beloved (by nature), equal in age,

Nor her audience.
watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 11:54:22 AM »
[[[[I want you too see how evil this book is!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veRdQafcLc&feature=related]]]]

I'm sure you particularly liked the way she turned Mary's virginity into a laughing stock! A real audience pleaser!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension Chat with faro Abraham Hagar Ishmael
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 12:04:11 PM »
So I inquired at the email address he gave me.

Hello,

A fellow I have been chatting with offered me your email address to ask a question of you.

The Islamic accounts of Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael suggest that Abraham left his wife Sarah, to travel to Mecca (about 1200 kilometers across desert), with her handmaiden Hagar and her son Ishmael.
These accounts say that Abraham then left Hagar and Ishmael in Mecca, with the single skin of water they had brought for the trip, then Abraham turned around and wandered 1200 kilometers back home.

This was all done most of a thousand years before history records the first caravan route was established along the Red Sea, after wells were finally dug, and towns established around them.

These accounts uniformly read as though Mecca was in the back yard of Abraham's home, yet the physical geography demands a distance of about 1200 kilometers between the two locations.

Could you please explain what all those sites fail to?
How could they have made such an arduous trip, on a single skin of water, almost a thousand years before the first caravan is recorded as ever having done so?
How many years would it have been before Abraham returned to home to his wife Sarah?
How did he build the kaaba with Ishmael? Wander back the 1200 kilometers?

Thanking you in advance for the favor of a reply I remain,
Sincerely,
John

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension Chat with faro Abraham Hagar Ishmael
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 12:39:55 PM »
Dude ifI was Taught foolishness I would sit here and Argue With you maybe even throw A couple of Insults Until i Found Islam And Started Reading the Quran I left that Side Of me For GOd Does not Love the One Who is Arrogant and He loves those who hold their Anger He says it is My choice whether to Avenge But it is Better to Forgive In my opinion instead of finding common Ground your out to make mischeif and get people to be angry with such Claims when Those Claims are refuted in the Quran Heres ONE READ IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU HAVE TO AS MANNNNYYY Times

YOU KEEP SAYING YWHY WYHYW YWHWY .......

I use the name YHWH because that's the name of YHWH as cited almost 7,000 times in scripture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton#Occurrences_and_uses

...... that means I AM THAT I AM it is not a name its a description .......

The exact opposite is true. Other labels you go on to cite are TITLES for God and a god.
YHWH or "I AM" is His NAME.

Exd 3:13...and they shall say to me, What [is] his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

....... HIS NAME IS ELLA OR ELOA OR Allah or ALLAIM OR ILLAYHIM OK SERIOUSLY DUDE i am that i am IS A DESCRIPTION ARE YOU A JEHOVAH WITNESS YOU GUYS AREN'T SO MISCHIEVOUS WHAT DENOMINATION ARE YAA

I do not hail to a particular denomination.

wOW THIS VERSE IS DEED ESPECIALLY THE LAST LINE
AND IF YOU READ THE OTHER VERSE ALLAT AL UZZA AND ALMANAT ALL THE QURAN REFUTES ONE BY ONE SOOOOOO GOOD LUCK BUD PEACE :) eXPOSE :) US:) FOR THE MOON :) WORSHIPPERS:)WE ARE LOL WE KNOW BETTER THAN THAT TO WORSHIP THAT WHICH IS CREATED .......

You engage in the Quraish pagan rituals that were repackaged by Mohammed.
I never said that you believe you worship the moon. Yet you even bow toward the Quraish's black stone idol that represented their most powerful deity. Mohammed's "Allah" goes by the same name too.

Do you think there would be an Islam today if Satan had appeared to Mohammed in that cave, and instead of and said "I'm Satan, follow me!".
Of course not! That would be in the religion of Satanism.
The Quran teaches that Mohammed's "Allah" is the greatest of schemers, yet you can't imagine for a moment that you are deceived, just like the Jehovah's Witnesses that you mention.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

........ WE DONT TURN 1 SINGLE VERSE AND MAKE A RELIGION OUT OF IT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS CANT BECOME JEWS SO YOUR CHRISTIAN
TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE IVE BEEN AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT AND PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST WITH HIM ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED DISCOVERY K
truislam@yahoo.com

ONE VERSE THAT TRUMPS ALL YOUR CLAIMS :) : ) :) :) ........

You mean one handy verse that absolutely proves conclusively, that Mohammed's stand-alone 7th century religion is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

It is nice that Satan left such a clear cut calling card with no ambiguity whatsoever!

........ VIEW THE WORD BY WORD DOWN THERE KAY BRO PEACE THERES ALSO A VIDEO THAT WILL HELP EXPLAIN IT :) salaam = shaloam = peace :)

And from among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate to the sun, nor the moon; you shall prostrate to God who created them, if it is truly Him you serve.
41:37
http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/41/a/37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ2gtFakTGw&feature=related

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 02:54:22 PM »
i ONLY WISH i COULD sHARE THIS VERSE WITH THE MANY MUSLIMS YOU GUYS ATTACK WHEN YOUR ATTACKING YOU SHARE IT K

MOST OF MY BROS AND SIS GO TO FACTS AND HISTORY AND BLAHBLAH EVERYTHING ELSE

That's simply not true. If Muslims go to scripture, history, archaeology or geography they will quickly understand that Islam is a 7th and 8th century fictional fraud of the false prophet Mohammed and his followers and nothing more.

BUT THEy DONT LOOK IN THEIR OWN BOOK FOR WISDOM rEAD WHAT THE VERSE SAYS AND WE FOLLOW THE FINAL AND ONLY FINAL TESTAMENT THE QURAN this book amazes me i just found these verses and wanted to share guidelines for everything and LIKE ALL MUSLIMS I LOVE JESUS :) SON OF MAN SON OF MARYAM :)+++ PEACE
and I hope you understood your so called war verses in the previous post but you wont post those on your blog now will you that doesnt support your agenda will it??

They mean what they say and were carried out by Mohammed's followers all the way up to Tours France and Vienna Austria during the first jihad.
Mohammed's TRUE followers continue with the murder of innocents. Over 2 million killed in the Sudan alone.

please ask and ill copy paste blast you agian! lol PEACE IT WAS A JOY TO GET A LITTLE TASTE OF WHAT THE HATERZ OF GOD AND HIS TRUE MESSAGE ARE THESE VERSES ARE FOR YOU PLEASE THANK ONLY GOD FOR THIS WISDOM PEACE BE UPON YOU!!!!!
Pay attention to the last verse kay :)

IN THE NAME OF GOD MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL

Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah,
though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters.

So why did he adopt and then adapt the rituals of the Arabian star family worshipers and Arabian jinn-demon worshipers, that Muslims still engage in?

Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!

Originator of the heavens and the Earth,

how can He have a son when He did not take a wife

And He created all things and He is knowledgeable over all things.
That is Allah, your Lord! there is no god but He,
the Creator of all things: then worship ye Him:
and He hath power to dispose of all affairs.
The eyesight cannot reach Him,
yet He can reach all eyesight; and He is the Subtle, the Expert.

Say to them O Muhammad: "You people have now received divine evidence engaging the intellect,
and enough signs sensed by mental and spiritual vision of those who lift to Allah their inward sight.

Therefore, he who exercises his mind's eyes shall advantage himself,
and he who blinds hims elf to the truth shall prejudice his own interests,

and you must realize that I am not here to watch over your innocence and folly".
It is thus that We cite the revelations and that they may
Say: "You have studied," and We will make it clear for a people who know.
Follow what is inspired to you from your Lord;
there is no god but He, and turn away from those who have set up partners.
And if God had willed, they would not have set up partners.
And We did not place you over them as a guardian, nor are you over them as a sponsor.

And do not insult
those who call on other than God,
lest they insult God without knowledge.
And We have similarly adorned for every nation their works; then to their Lord is their return and He will inform them of what they had done.
Quran - 6:108
http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/6/a/108

Indeed. The very one that you deny.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension faro repetition
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 05:57:15 AM »
[[[[You wont reply to my verses will you about sun and the moon by the way the sun is a star so its like a star and a moon lol!!!!!!!!!]]]]]

Those are what are referred to as the satanic verses in the Quran wherein he had been trying to appease the polytheists. The verses that Mohammed later blamed Satan for putting in his mouth.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/satanic_verses_in_the_koran.htm

In those verses Mohammed named the wife and the two daughters of "Allah".
It is in those very verses that any sane person can see that the name "Allah" comes from the head of the Arabian star family worship. It is NOT a name for YHWH. The pagans "Allah" that the Quraish worshiped.
Look where the Qibla of the oldest mosques point to.
http://www.petewaldo.com/oldest_mosque_qibla.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 06:46:59 AM »
[[[[Yea i didnt laugh at that part i found it offensive but then again SHES A JEW and jews laugh at that stuff ]]]]

You find comfort with Jews that don't yet recognize Jesus is their Messiah, as well as atheists whose videos you have been sending links to.
Satan causes you to snatch anything that is against YHWH to aid in your blasphemy against YHWH and His Word. No matter the source, or even how it conflicts with your own Mohammedan beliefs.

[[[[[Did u read the verses that clarify your moon thingie!!!!!! or still in doubt!]]]]]

You seem to still be misunderstanding. I don't claim that YOU BELIEVE that you worship the moon, Venus and other celestial bodies and jinn-demons, as Mohammed's forefathers did.
I AM WARNING YOU that the rituals that YOU DO engage in, through Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century religion, are the same rituals that the pagan Arabian star family worshipers and jinn-demon worshipers engaged in.
Pagan rituals adopted, and then adapted by Mohammed, in his effort to make the pagans feel included in his phony 7th century religion.
It is stunning to me how ANYONE could possibly believe otherwise.
What REASON do you have FOR BELIEVING OTHERWISE???

The ONLY REASON you engage in those pagan rituals is because ONE MAN - MOHAMMED - TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS TO. Just like he told them to smite the unbeliever at the neck and that it is OK to rape prisoners. Just like he told his fellow DESERT DWELLERS there were plenty of streams of fresh water to look forward to in his phony "paradise". Chicken, wine and multiple virgins to defile too!!!

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The REASON you engage in the same rituals that the Quraish did is because you have been deceived into performing them by Satan, through his false prophet Mohammed.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

PLEASE FIND ANY HINT IN SCRIPTURE WHATSOEVER of blessing the bowing down to stone idols much less prostrating to the Quraish stone idol as you do, where is there scripture for circumambulating ANYTHING, let alone a pagan Arabian kaaba 1200 kilometers away from THE holy land, that was built in the same model as all the other pagan star family kaabas in Arabia?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1133.0

Where is bowing to stone idols and praying in vain repetitions sanctioned in scripture? It isn't. It is PROHIBITED by scripture.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

The places where you find such things as bowing to, and marching around stone idols in scripture, regard the people that YHWH DESTROYED.
Do you think that those pagans believed their golden calf idol worship was wrong? OF COURSE NOT. They were DECEIVED BY SATAN into believing they were worshiping God. They believed their worship was CORRECT, just the way you believe your recycled pagan rituals are CORRECT.

YOU CANNOT DENY that you bow toward the Quraish's kaaba that housed 360 idols.
YOU CANNOT DENY that you bow toward the Quraish black stone idol that represented the most powerful of their Arabian star family deities (either the moon or Venus).
YOU CANNOT DENY that Muslims travel to and circumambulate the kaaba, just the way the pagan Arabian star family and jinn worshipers did.
YOU CANNOT DENY that Muslims run back and forth between Safa and Marwah the way the Arabian jinn-demon worshipers did in their worship of the 2 idols that stood on those 2 hills.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

You can see the sheer ignorance to geography required to believe that Abraham, Hagar or Ishmael ever HAD ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Mecca, eventually located 1200 KILOMETERS from where they lived - a town THAT DIDN'T EVEN EXIST until the Christian era.

MOHAMMED'S 8th century AD fiction writers claimed that the Saee (jinn demon worship) is a ritual of "Allah" (actually correct since Mohammed's "Allah" is really Satan) only because of their ridiculous story about Hagar and Ishmael, AS YOU YOURSELF NOW REALIZE since you haven't yet explained BUT IGNORED THE SUBJECT REPEATEDLY, as to just how Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wandered 1200 miles through unexplored desert on a single skin of water, or any of the other PREPOSTEROUS NONSENSE suggested by that Mohammedan 8th century FABLE.

You have been DECEIVED into repeating the same star family and jinn worship rituals the Quraish engaged in BY SATAN, through his false prophet Mohammed.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 07:44:42 AM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 08:35:05 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#Before_Islam

Imoti[21] contends that there were multiple such "Kaaba" sanctuaries in Arabia at one time, but this is the only one built of stone. The others also allegedly had counterparts to the Black Stone. There was a "red stone", the deity of the south Arabian city of Ghaiman, and the "white stone" in the Kaaba of al-Abalat (near the city of Tabala, south of Mecca). Grunebaum in Classical Islam points out that the experience of divinity of that time period was often associated with stone fetishes, mountains, special rock formations, or "trees of strange growth."[22]

Perhaps Mohammed was jealous of the white stone in the Kaaba of al-Abalat since he claimed the Quraish's stone was white before menstruating women fingered it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1066.msg4166#msg4166

If you listen closely you can even hear an admission of that in the ridiculous link you provided for us.
http://www.answering-christianity.com/building_the_kaaba.htm
Scroll down and listen closely to the end of the audio of Dr. Zaghlool Al-Najjar who even admits it.

If you think those pagan Arabian superstitions listed in the wikipedia paragraph above have disappeared from among Mohammed's Quraish ritual followers Google images for - miracles of islam