Author Topic: "Arab Spring" & Riots in Egypt  (Read 8947 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
"Arab Spring" & Riots in Egypt
« on: January 28, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »
(On 6-20-11 I retitled this thread, and consolidated a few threads, on this subject of Middle East Muslim rioting.)

At least there are some true followers of Mohammed that aren't afraid to demonstrate what jihad means. Specifically the Muslim Brotherhood that is rioting in Egypt. That's right, the same ones that brought female circumcision to Somalia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali#Genital_cutting
For more on the Muslim Brotherhood in Somalia please read "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali

The same group that assassinated the former leader of Egypt, Anwar Sadat, with agents that infiltrated the military.

History of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Egypt

If the Muslim Brotherhood prevails in Egypt it means Taliban style control of the Suez Canal. That means even more rapidly spiking oil prices, if oil is available at all, since the guys then in charge have interests in global chaos and bloodshed for Satan, rather than money. The same kind of madness, murder, mayhem and misery they spread all around the world.

To get brought up to speed on the the Muslim Brotherhood another good read is "Muslim Mafia" by a couple guys that infiltrated the Brotherhood's U.S. front group, CAIR.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=864.0

It also means the gateway would also mean the unlimited expansion of terrorists and arms the Gaza Strip, heralding the end of control of weapons on Israel's back door, that international reprobates awarded to the enemies of non-Islamic mankind.

Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=331.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Flesh consume away "while they stand upon their feet". What kind of plague is that? Might it hearken to a nuclear blast zone?

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Time to be looking up folks.
Regarding Ishmael's children of the flesh....

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they [are] not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

....are just as they were prophesied to be.

Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Peculiar that anyone would proudly proclaim they are the seed of Ishmael when after .....

Gen 21:8 And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the [same] day that Isaac was weaned. 9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. 10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, [even] with Isaac. 11 And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. 12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. 13 And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he [is] thy seed. 14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away:

....Abraham disowned Ishmael and cast out Ishmael and his mother Hagar - Abraham's WIFE Sarah's bondwoman - it would seem that even God Himself no longer recognized Ishmael as a son of Abraham.

Gen 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

So is it a surprise to see their "hand against every man" today, when riots around their own Kaaba - their "holy place" - in 1987 resulted in the killing of 402 and wounding of 649 "religious" "pilgrims".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masjid_al-Haram#1987_riots

As always the liberal media began their lies by painting the protests as being perpetrated by disaffected young people, and "students", who were upset about unemployment. Just like their characterization of Muslims responsible for killing over 2 million in the Sudan alone, are characterized as "rebels".
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm
Let alone their ignoring of over 16,000 deadly Islamic attacks around the world, just since 9-11.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Unless and until the world properly identifies the enemy of civilized society - that is non-Islamic society - it will suffer the consequences.

Though Megan Kelly on Fox was identifying the Muslim Brotherhood's responsibility by today the 28th, I don't know what they were reporting yesterday.

Since Egypt is composed of - Muslim (mostly Sunni) 90%, Coptic 9%, other Christian 1% we don't have to wonder too much about the ultimate outcome. Islamist government and Sharia law. The most reprobate and murderous element will ultimately prevail. The only variable is what will happen over the short term to forestall the inevitable.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/eg.html

It's obvious who would prevail between an Islamic apostate carrying a sign that makes the false claim "The Religion of Peace", and a true Muslim with a beheading knife in his hand that disagrees. A genuine Muslim interested in world conquest and subjugation of all people to Mohammed, and pressing the wives and children of the vanquished into sexual slavery, and stealing their property. In other words one who's ambition is to behave in the very same fashion that Mohammed did.

And of course persecution of the few Christians that haven't already been driven out of Egypt will intensify.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2KC9RCTGY
Including the prevention of making repairs to their churches which happens under rules of dhimmitude.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2098.0
http://www.meforum.org/23/egypt-persecution
"ISTANBUL, November 21 (Compass Direct News) -- Authorities in an Egyptian village arrested 50 Coptic Christians, whose shops were then looted, to pacify Muslims following violence that erupted on Nov. 4 over a Christian boy’s unwitting break with custom.
Muslim villagers attacked the homes and shops of Coptic Christians in violence-prone Tayyiba, a town with 35,000 Christians and 10,000 Muslims, after 14-year-old Copt Mina William failed to dismount his donkey as a funeral procession passed."
Also dhimmitude.
http://www.christianpersecution.info/news/egypt-christians-arrested-shops-looted-in-village-17172/
"Only second case of Muslim-born Egyptian endeavoring to officially alter affiliation.
ISTANBUL (Compass Direct News) -- One year after the first attempt by an Egyptian Muslim convert to Christianity to change his religious identity, another convert this week became the second to make such a controversial legal request.
After 34 years of practicing Christianity, 56-year-old Maher Ahmad El-Mo’otahssem Bellah El-Gohary filed a case at the State Council Court on Monday (August 4) to replace the word “Muslim” on his identification card with “Christian.”
El-Gohary is the second person raised as a Muslim to make such an appeal to the Egyptian government after Muhammad Hegazy, who filed his case on Aug. 2, 2007. Hegazy’s case was denied in a Jan. 29 court ruling that declared it was against Islamic law for a Muslim to leave Islam.
“He can believe whatever he wants in his heart, but on paper he can’t convert,” the judge had told the administrative court, according to a member of Hegazy’s legal team."
Muslims terrified of truth.
http://www.christianpersecution.info/news/egypt-another-convert-tries-to-change-religious-identification-14399/
New Jersey house of representatives condemns Christian persecution in Egypt
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2010/Bills/AR/131_I1.HTM

As I write oil prices are taking off. The sad thing is if the democrats and hippies hadn't been in control of our domestic oil policy we would already be producing in ANWR and perhaps be energy independent by now. Particularly if supplemented by some emergency national energy policy subsidizing conversion of vehicles to run on natural gas and places to fill them.

What is the liberal's answer instead? Run cars on coal and subsidize stations where people can plug in their electric/coal eating machines.
Let alone ethanol production from corn, that is subsidized by the government to the tune of $129 per gallon. Even the hippies responsible for ethanol now agree that the overall negative environmental impact is far worse than that of using gasoline.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Riots in Egypt
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »
From an email I received.

How About Some Truth.

Israel has four borders, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt and we could now say five if one considers Gaza.  Our largest border is the Mediterranean Sea to the west but today even that is changing with the Prime Minister of Turkey making statements like if Syria is attacked by Israel they will not sit quiet that in fact they will defend Syria against Israel.

Today with riots in the streets of Cairo threatening to oust President Hosni Mubarak from his 30 year reign as Dictator of Egypt.  The man that wants to replace him is the former head of I.A.E.A Mohamed ElBaradei who shielded the Iranian nuclear weapons programs for years.  But looking over his shoulder is the Muslim Brotherhood connected to the Wahhabi out of Saudi Arabia who supplied the terrorist for 9/11.  Mubarak's position is weak at best and his only option to stay in power is to begin shooting protesters dead in the street like they did in Iran.  The question now is would the Egyptian military follow such an order at this point, I don't think so.  As for what hangs in the balance for Israel and the fragile peace treaty seems to be in serious danger to completely failing and Egypt once again preparing to join in the fight to destroy Israel with the rest of the Islamic Arab World.

If you listen to the Main Line News Media you would think this is a good thing and that it's all about fighting for Democracy but the facts on the ground are quiet different.  They are protesting for survival, they can no long afford the price of food and there are no jobs, put that together with the Islamic propaganda they have listened to all their lives and you have an explosion in the makings.  If you were able to take a survey in Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, Jordan or any Arab country you'd find that the average man on the streets believes that some how Israel is the reason for their suffering and that Israel must be destroyed.

We are now seeing these same riots happening in Jordan and as I stated in past reports Jordan is pulling away from their peace treaty with Israel and embracing Iran and the rest of the Islamic Arab world to make sure they are not next on the list to be destroyed.

What seemed to be the quiet takeover of Lebanon by Hezbollah may not be so quiet after all as riots are breaking out in the streets of Beirut as well and this could be the kicker to start the next war as Hezbollah could very well start the missiles flying into Israel to change the political direction when Israel retaliates forcing the people to get behind Hezbollah and forgetting their political problems for the time being.

We are now hearing from Debka that Iran is sending a fleet of warships into the Red Sea and through the Suez Canal taking up positions around Israel's western shores.  The US has sent the USS Enterprise carrier with a strike group carrying 6,000 sailors and marines and 80 warplanes, to read more about this deployment CLICK HERE.

In the mean time Syria continues to move long range missiles into southern Lebanon in preparation for the coming war.  As far as Egypt is concerned it may be the only thing that could save Mubarak at this time is joining a war against Israel, but I can't see that happening in time to save him.

There are many Scriptures that are in the making of fulfillment in all of this, Zechariah, Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel also in the Gospel of Luke and Matthews I could print them all here but you should know them by now.  One thing is certain the Arabs learned their lesson in the wars of 48, 67, 73 and they want more assurance this time around and will come with all their might, only to be destroyed by God Almighty.  The sad part will be the death and suffering once again to the Jewish people as the Devil tries once again to destroy the possibility of the return of the Jewish Messiah.

I am asked all the time how does this Ministry play into all of this, all I can say is we have heard from God and we will continue looking towards our salvation and strength knowing that God has a plan for this Ministry, what we do may not be big in the eyes of men, but very important in the eyes of God.  We are short at this time on finances

The larger boat is still our greatest need, and the establishing of ground communications with our boats is also needed. Our travels will not be published for a while for obvious reasons.

As for the USA Obama has sealed its fate with his hatred of Israel and his love for the enemies of God and of Israel, but he put the final nail in the coffin when he repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell, now God has no choice but to be true to His Word.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Muslim Brotherhood, ElBaradei in talks to form post-Mubarak govt in Egypt

Such a government would be the first step toward an Islamic state in Egypt. "Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood eyes unity gov't without Mubarak," from Haaretz, January 30 (thanks to Benedict):

The Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's largest opposition group,is in talks with other anti-government figures to form a national unity government without President Hosni Mubarak, a group official told DPA on Sunday....

Gamal Nasser, a spokesman for the Brotherhood, told DPA that his group was in talks with Mohammed ElBaradei - the former UN nuclear watchdog chief - to form a national unity government without the National Democratic Party of Mubarak.

The group is also demanding an end to the draconian Emergency Laws, which grant police wide-ranging powers The laws have been used often to arrest and harass the Islamist group.

Nasser said his group would not accept any new government with Mubarak. On Saturday the Brotherhood called on President Mubarak to relinquish power in a peaceful manner following the resignation of the Egyptian cabinet.

Speaking to CNN later Sunday, ElBaradei said he had a popular and political mandate to negotiate the creation of a national unity government.

"I have been authorized -- mandated -- by the people who organized these demonstrations and many other parties to agree on a national unity government," he told CNN.

"I hope that I should be in touch soon with the army and we need to work together. The army is part of Egypt," the opposition leader added....

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Female genital mutilation
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 02:36:30 PM »
For anyone who suffers under the delusion that Egypt is heading for any kind of lasting democratization that is nothing more than an absurd notion.

Democracy is the antithesis of Muhammadanism.
Nothing is more incompatible with Mohammedanism than freedom, self-determination, and human rights.

It has come to my attention that 9 out of 10 women in Egypt have undergone FGM, that is female genital mutilation. I thought this practice was limited to the obscure backwaters of fringe Islam. Perhaps it's a more universal practice anywhere the Muslim Brotherhood has power. The statistic is shocking for Egypt which some still viewed as a more progressive and cosmopolitan society.

For those of you that didn't notice it in the "Islam and Women" thread
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=466.msg1894#msg1894

"Circumcision is a law for men and a preservation of honour for women."
Try a Yahoo search for female circumcision, also known as female genital mutilation, or FGM.  This is a punishment in Saudi Arabia for prostitution, and this procedure is practiced in much of Africa on children, but today even in Britan, and in the United States.  "Why does FGM occur in the United States?"
Video of women speaking about female circumcision. Try YouTube searches
"For the first time ever, there is a criminal case in the United States stemming from Female Genital Mutilation - the practice of "circumcising" a female infant or toddler." ... Adem, currently out on bond, is charged with aggravated assault and cruelty to children under Georgia law, both of which have the component of malicious intent. 'There is no malicious intent if you are from a practicing community,'"  Perhaps coming to a "practicing community" near you soon.

Ayn Ali is a victim of this practice that began in her town in Somalia when the Muslim Brotherhood moved in. She writes about it in her book "Infidel".

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 06:55:10 AM »
I'd like to be wrong, but I can only see elections going one way in Egypt. As in Iraq, a country that hasn't had any political parties or real elections, will go into their first elections with several parties. Since the Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt for going on a century (1928) I don't see how they could loose, unless a plurality isn't allowed to stand, and forces a run off. Their assassins will likely kill any real competition.

MTLbobiras

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 12:33:34 AM »
I'd like to be wrong, but I can only see elections going one way in Egypt. As in Iraq, a country that hasn't had any political parties or real elections, will go into their first elections with several parties. Since the Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt for going on a century (1928) I don't see how they could loose, unless a plurality isn't allowed to stand, and forces a run off. Their assassins will likely kill any real competition.
I was thinking about this earlier in the week, I also read the Israeli diplomat to egypt claiming outright that "Israel is in Trouble". I wonder if this is pat of the development plan that is outlined in the book of revelation where all the kings were to be gathered to destroy the lamb of of God! is it possible that the lamb can be related directly to Israel??, as it is the holy land and the land of God.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 04:39:33 AM »
I was thinking about this earlier in the week, I also read the Israeli diplomat to egypt claiming outright that "Israel is in Trouble". I wonder if this is pat of the development plan that is outlined in the book of revelation where all the kings were to be gathered to destroy the lamb of of God! is it possible that the lamb can be related directly to Israel??, as it is the holy land and the land of God.

I believe the Lamb of God is always a reference to Jesus Christ.
However Israel is referenced in other places including chapter 12 wherein a large consensus understands that the "woman" is a reference to Israel. 12 stars = 12 tribes.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_wrong_rock.htm#54
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1590.0

Have you read The False Prophet?
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_great_detective.htm

MTLbobiras

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 05:33:54 PM »

However Israel is referenced in other places including chapter 12 wherein a large consensus understands that the "woman" is a reference to Israel. 12 stars = 12 tribes.

Nope but I do plan to, Looks great at a glance

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 07:39:23 AM »

Nope but I do plan to, Looks great at a glance

Best to start at the beginning rather than skipping around since it is a brick by brick empirical argument.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Egypt Protesters Tear Down Israeli Embassy Wall
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 03:16:56 PM »
Egypt Protesters Tear Down Israeli Embassy Wall

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147727#.TmplhOxvwtk

Just a short while after it was put up, hundreds of Egyptian protesters tore down on Friday parts of the security wall that had recently been put up near the entrance of the Israeli Embassy in Cairo.

The Associated Press reported that Egyptian security forces did not intervene as crowds climbed the embassy security wall, pummeled it with hammers and tore away large sections of the barrier.

According to the report, protesters marched to the embassy from Cairo’s Tahrir Square, where thousands more demonstrated against the pace of reform under the country’s military rulers.

The security wall was put up to protect the embassy following recent demonstrations outside the building and anti-Israeli calls that were made in Egypt.

There was recently an unconfirmed report that a protester had fired at the embassy building. The same day, a Muslim Brotherhood cleric called on Egyptians to murder all Israelis in the country.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Egypt Protesters Tear Down Israeli Embassy Wall
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 12:29:12 PM »
Christians slaughtered by Egyptian officials.
http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/503496

http://www.carolineglick.com/e/2011/10/the-forgotten-christians-of-th.php
On Sunday night, Egyptian Copts staged what was supposed to be a peaceful vigil at Egypt's state television headquarters in Cairo. The 1,000 Christians represented the ancient Christian community of some 8 million whose presence in Egypt predates the establishment of Islam by several centuries. They gathered in Cairo to protest the recent burning of two churches by Islamic mobs and the rapid escalation of state-supported violent attacks on Christians by Muslim groups since the overthrow of former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak in February.

According to Coptic sources, the protesters Sunday night were beset by Islamic attackers who were rapidly backed up by military forces. Between 19 and 40 Copts were killed by soldiers and Muslim attackers. They were run over by military vehicles, beaten, shot and dragged through the streets of Cairo.

State television Sunday night reported only that three soldiers had been killed. According to al-Ahram Online, the military attacked the studios of al-Hurra television on Sunday night to block its broadcast of information on the military assault on the Copts.

Apparently the attempt to control information about what happened worked. Monday's news reports about the violence gave little indication of the identity of the dead or wounded. They certainly left untold the story of what actually happened in Cairo on Sunday night.

Much more
http://www.carolineglick.com/e/2011/10/the-forgotten-christians-of-th.php

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2011, 06:26:33 AM »
"Under Threat: The Worsening Plight of Egypt's Coptic Christians."
Murder of Copts, Church burnings and prohibited repairs, in Egypt are consistent with Islamic history, books and dhimmitude. 60% of the elected government is on board with persecution.
"Academia exists just to put the best spin on things"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0T-Y67SzLkk

"Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths." -  James Madison 

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 09:36:15 AM »
This IS funny!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/islamist-lawmaker-quits-egyptian-parliament-scandal-over-plastic-165830706.html

Islamist Egyptian lawmaker resigns after caught lying to cover up a nose job
The Canadian PressBy Aya Batrawy, The Associated Press | The Canadian Press

CAIRO - A lawmaker from Egypt's most conservative Islamist party resigned from parliament after he was caught lying to cover up a nose job, claiming the injuries to his heavily bandaged face were from a carjacking and beating.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 11:53:41 AM »
http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/salafi-sex-scandal-rocks-egypt

"Sheikh Ali Wanis, an Egyptian parliament member and prominent figure in the Nour Party—the Salafi party which preaches a return to Islam's earliest practices based on Muhammad's practices—was recently caught in a "compromising position" with a female other than his legal spouse(s).

According to official reports, police found a parked car on a dark, farm road, and went to investigate it. They found a man, with the Salafi trademark beard, in an "indecent position" with a "young girl," who later was reported 19-years-old.

First, the Salafi MP told police that she was his fiancé; later he claimed the teenage girl was his niece. One video clip shows Wanis immediately after he was arrested by police, imploring one of the officers not to report him.

Now, however, that the police did expose him, and now that it has been shown that the girl is neither his fiancé nor his niece—Wanis' story has changed yet again: according to him, this was all a set up by the ruling military and its security apparatus, all meant to defame him and the Salafi Nour party (somewhat reminiscent of when another Salafi politician told police that his face was bandaged because he was injured in a carjacking—when in fact he had a cosmetic nose job)."

Much more
http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/salafi-sex-scandal-rocks-egypt

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: "Arab Spring" & Riots in Egypt
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 03:13:09 PM »
Today Hillary said the middle east countries didn't trade the tyranny of a dictatorship for the tyranny of a mob, but folks that have spent any time in this forum had no doubt whatsoever that is exactly what they were doing, from moment one. It's an organized mob governed by the false prophet Muhammad through the spirit of antichrist. What kind of "democracy" can countries be expected to vote into office when citizens are nearly 100% antichrist? Freedom and self-determination are the very antitheses of Islam, and Islamic countries cannot be ruled other than by tyrannical dictatorships.

The sad part is that I keep hearing the movie in question being called an "anti-Muslim" video rather than an "anti-Islam" video.

Aegis

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 07:29:12 PM »
Today Hillary said the middle east countries didn't trade the tyranny of a dictatorship for the tyranny of a mob, but folks that have spent any time in this forum had no doubt whatsoever that is exactly what they were doing, from moment one. It's an organized mob governed by the false prophet Muhammad through the spirit of antichrist. What kind of "democracy" can countries be expected to vote into office when citizens are nearly 100% antichrist? Freedom and self-determination are the very antitheses of Islam, and Islamic countries cannot be ruled other than by tyrannical dictatorships.

I wonder if she speaks out of malice or incompetence. Surely she does not truly believe anything she has said. It makes me wonder who she is trying to convince/deceive. Her whole violence is "against the tenets of your great religion" comment had me laughing out loud. I wonder just how long that is going to fly with just how common violence is in Islamic nations.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 02:10:45 PM »
http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/rape-epidemic-morsis-egypt/#fm

The Rape Epidemic in Morsi's Egypt

Tue, February 19, 2013
by:
Raymond Ibrahim

Printer-friendly version

CBS correspondent Laura Logan in Tahrir Square on the night of Morsi's victory. moments before being surrounded by a mob and sexually assaulted.Since the “Arab Spring” came to Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood assumed power, sexual harassment, abuse and rape of women has skyrocketed.  This graph, which shows an enormous jump in sexual harassment beginning around January 2011 when the Tahrir revolts began, certainly demonstrates as much.

Its findings are supported by any number of reports appearing in both Arabic and Western media, from both Egyptian and foreign women.

Hundreds of Egyptian women recently took to the streets of Tahrir Square to protest the nonstop harassment they must endure whenever they emerge from their homes and onto the streets.

They held slogans like “Silence is unacceptable, my anger will be heard,” and “A safe square for all; Down with sexual harassment.” “Marchers also shouted chants against President Mohamed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood group from which he hails,” wrote Al Ahram Online

The response?  More sexual harassment and rapes.