Author Topic: THE FALSE PROPHET  (Read 3656 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
THE FALSE PROPHET
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

THE FALSE PROPHET

The Old and New Testaments of the Bible warn of false prophets.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Additionally, the book of Revelation discusses a single specific false prophet, by assigning the definite article "the" to him...

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

(Video contains clip from "Constantine" - Warner Bros. Studios - 2005)

While the book of Revelation after chapter 3, is written in figurative language, it's still easy to see this is serious business. Specifically punishment from the wrath of God. Two elements in this verse are "the beast" and "the false prophet". The Old Testament prophet Daniel defined the term "beast" for us, when used in the context of the figurative language of a dream or vision in prophecy, from his own dream.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth...  

When we set 20th century church end-time doctrines aside, and consider Revelation in the traditional continuous-historic context in which the reformers did - while letting scripture define itself - the identity of these figures in Revelation becomes apparent. Daniel's lion, bear and leopard kingdom "beasts", become a composite leopard-bear-lion kingdom "beast" in Revelation 13, and the enemy of Israel.

I pray that the folks in the grip of THE false prophet will come to see just which kingdom that "beast" referenced in Revelation 20 might be.

What "prophet" fills his followers with complete resolve as to specifically what to DISbelieve?

1John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

The result?

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

What "prophet" fills his followers with complete resolve to DENY the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel of the Messiah?

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not

Folks compelled to reject the blood of the Lamb of God that would save them, as an article of their faith in the false prophet Muhammad.

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

If Muhammad was a true prophet then all of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, are false.

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Should it be a surprise that the same false prophet that fills his followers with complete resolve as to what to DENY and DISbelieve, compels them to prostrate themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, and repeatedly invoke the name of their self-aggrandizing self-proclaimed "prophet"?

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Muhammad even compels his followers to run back and forth between Al-Safa and Al-Marwah as the Arabian jinn devil worshipers did, solely because Muhammad declared that this Arabian pagan ritual was suddenly, magically, transformed into being of God.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, till Allah revealed: 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (2.158) (Sahih al-Bukhari 2 Book 26 710)

While it was indeed "among the symbols" of the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" it's absurd to suggest that prostrating oneself before a black stone idol in the SW Arabian desert 1200 kilometers away from THE Holy Land, and engaging in Arabian jinn devil worship rituals, has anything whatsoever to do with the one true God of the scriptures Yahweh. Search the scriptures as you may, you will only find ordinances AGAINST, such pagan practices.

Continuing the Hajj and veneration of the Quraish's black stone idol was a transparent effort to appease and be inclusive of the pagans, who continued to perform their pagan tawaf of the Ka'aba shoulder to shoulder with Muhammad's followers, right up until the year before Muhammad's last Hajj.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 26, Number 689: Narrated Abu Huraira: In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allahs Apostle made Abu Bakr the leader of the pilgrims, the latter (Abu Bakr) sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'

The true origins of the Islamic rituals are no more of a secret, than the absence of a history of Mecca prior to the 4th century AD, even though other ancient Arabian towns are well attested in the historical and archaeological records. If you doubt this I urge you to search for evidence that suggests otherwise.

This still would not explain the geographical impossibility, of scripture-contrary Islamic "tradition", that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad Islamic history. This unhistorical fiction was created in the 7th century by Muhammad and Ibn Ishak without reference to historical record from before the 5th century AD.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

That's 1.5 billion antichrists in the grip of THE false prophet Muhammad.

The sinless Messiah, the Lamb of God, the Prince of Peace, ushered in a new covenant that is summed up in a verse...

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Yet Muhammad didn't even bother with the "sheep's clothing", but is revealed as a "ravening wolf" through Islam's own books, as a mass murdering, prisoner abusing, thief.

Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'"

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

My Christian brethren we need to fall down on our knees and pray for these poor sorely deceived followers of Muhammad, that the church has largely left hanging out to dry, in part because of unsound end-time doctrines.

To our Muslim friends will you continue to reject all of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in Yahweh's 1600 year record, to follow a single 7th century self-proclaimed "prophet" who proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the  WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel of Yeshua, and whose character is revealed as above through your own books? We exhort...

1John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Why not ask Jesus to give you a new heart, and come into your life, today!

For much more on the identity of the beast of Revelation 13 please click on that video annotation, or better yet, for a brick by brick empirical argument within the traditional continuous-historic context, please click on the second link in the drop-down menu for the free online book "The False Prophet" by Ellis Skolfield. For over 30 years brother Skolfield has written about Islam's role in end-time prophecy with Muhammad as "the false prophet" of the book of Revelation.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: THE FALSE PROPHET
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 05:55:50 AM »
    Its surprising that e Christians believe in the false prophet Paul when he talked against Jesus doctrine and killed many of his disciples.

The Christians r e followers of Paul, not Jesus.
    srkb001 1 day ago

@srkb001 Paul did not speak against the teachings of Yeshua after his conversion and the only disciple he had a hand in slaying was Stephen and that was before his conversion.
    Draconus33 1 day ago

@srkb001 Paul did persecute Christians until he repented and was born again, and given a new heart, through our Lord and Savior Yeshua. He was washed by the blood of the Lamb of God. To a follower of Muhammad Paul must be considered as false as all the other witnesses and prophets of the Gospel, because he like the rest, preached Christ crucified.

watch?v=ruGl4wV-eug

Muhammad got his Gnostic doctrine denying the crucifixion by way of his wife Khadijah's cousin Waraqa.

watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU
    PeteWaldo 1 day ago

@srkb001 Have you been born again? Have you asked Jesus to come into your heart and life my friend? The crucifixion of the Messiah was not only the subject of the Gospel, but was the subject of the whole Bible, from cover to cover. His crucifixion was prophesied many hundreds of years in advance, and even before crucifixion was invented.

watch?v=MGCvDjR3S10
    PeteWaldo 1 day ago

REV: 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." All throughout the Bible the word Beast is always speaking of a Nation NOT an individual person. Which nation seemed dead, gone forever & "came to life again" & now the world wonders after this beast nation . . ISRAEL
    gram914 1 day ago

@gram914 Beast also refers to kings as well as the nations they lead..context tells which way .
    Draconus33 1 day ago

@Draconus33 Context particularly tells which way when the same figures of lion, bear, and leopard are used in only 2 places is prophetic dreams.

watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM

Re John's 8 "kings"/"beasts"

watch?v=g6GXi0KU_WQ
    PeteWaldo 1 day ago

@gram914 It isn't Israel that is out there slaughtering non-Muslims all over the world. The Islamic first jihad conquered nearly the whole known world, up to France and Austria, until receiving the mortal wound from Charles Martel. Daniel prophesied the zenith of the first Jihad and deadly wound mathematically.

watch?v=fJuKpttvmPE

The deadly wound was healed through western wealth transfer in oil purchase. Satan gave the Islamic beast his power, seat and great authority.

watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM
    PeteWaldo 23 hours ago

@PeteWaldo 64% of the 70 million Christians who have been martyred in the history of our faith have died in the 20th and 21st century. You do realize that in the last 2000 years far more Christians have been murdered for their faith than Jews and the worse persecutors are not Muslim countries, but they are persecutors of Christians, too. Start worrying about CHRISTIANS not just Jews. Israel is the beast not the Muslim religion.
    gram914 19 hours ago

@gram914 I'm well aware that almost 400 Christians are martyred every day.

How many of those CHRISTIANS have been MARTYRED BY JEWS?

How many of those CHRISTIANS have been MARTYRED BY MUSLIIMS? Recently another 1,000 slaughtered on the Ivory Coast by the new Islamic government.

watch?v=HcqKkhP0jLg

m/watch?v=ZoZKwQUB6QU

If YOU want to "worry about" CHRISTIANS, WAKE UP to the worldwide slaughter of non-muslims with over 17,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks just since 9-11

thereligionofpeace. com
    PeteWaldo 17 hours ago

@PeteWaldo God bless you Pete Waldo.The Truth will set them free,if only they OPEN THEIR EYES.
    jimmmmybrady 17 hours ago

@jimmmmybrady Thanks Jimmy. Though it sure doesn't help when other folks that try to associate themselves with Christianity, have somehow reached the conclusion that the purpose of leaving the comment section on this video open, is so they can degenerate Israel, rather than help to change the hearts of Muhammad's followers.

While I believe that some Jews may not be able to see past our Old Testament, I don't think an argument can even be made, that Islam is a religion.

watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE
    PeteWaldo 17 hours ago

@PeteWaldo Have you seen the Muslim videos where an "angel of light" appears in the video? If you haven't seen them,you should check them out.
    jimmmmybrady 16 hours ago

@gram914 Over 2 million innocents killed by Muhammadans in the Sudan alone. 1400 years of Islamic rape, pillage & plunder - imperialistic conquest all the way up to France and Austria.

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah ... (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
    PeteWaldo 17 hours ago

@PeteWaldo All Muslims are NOT terrorist. N Korea and a few other countries actually persecute and murder more Christians than Muslims do. Evil is evil whether done by a Muslim, a N Korean, Israel, or even America, etc. I have a feeling you are a "Christian Zionist" (an oxymoron) so all that matters to you is the modern, secular, political nation of Israel not Christians and what becomes of them. We know that Satan wants CHRISTIANITY destroyed.
    gram914 17 hours ago

@gram914 "All Muslims are NOT terrorist" That's true. MOST are APOSTATES that don't GET ISLAM. TRUE MUSLIMS are engaged in the same slaughter of non-muslims their false prophet was before them. Communists don't murder Christians from religious fervor born of commitment to a FAKE RELIGION. TRUE MUSLIMS do just as their false PROPHET DID and INSTRUCTED THEM TO DO as the suras in my last post instruct.

Now why don't you run along and soil somebody elses thread through your replacement theology.
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

For folks that aren't familiar with the term, "replacement theology" is why gram914 is more fixated on denigrating Israel than opening his eyes to the 1400 year Islamic conquest of both Jews & Christians - slaughter of millions. Here is an example of what this poisonous doctrine does.

en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Presbyterian_Church_(­USA)_Hezbollah_controversy

It is also the doctrine that resulted in Roman Church slaughter of Jews, as well as being used as an excuse, by those like Hitler and the KKK.
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@PeteWaldo "We know that Satan wants CHRISTIANITY destroyed." Even as gram914 recognizes that Satan wants to destroy Christianity, he chose not to join us in helping 1.5 billion Muslims see the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the lies of the false prophet Muhammad. Because of his replacement theology, he instead chose to use the opportunity to do what he could to DIVIDE the body of Christ. Even defending Islam, by trying to make it about Muslims, rather than Islam.

watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@PeteWaldo All Communism is of the Devil. It is very anti-Christ. Communism and Christianity can NOT co exist. "My object in life is to dethrone God and destroy capitalism." —Karl Marx Communism is their religion and is just as much a Satan inspired religion as all non-Christian religions.Communism has been responsible for the persecution and death of millions of Christians and not just in the "old" USSR. Our battle, as Christians, goes far beyond Islamic terrorist.
    gram914 16 hours ago

@gram914 "All Communism is of the Devil." Of course it is. The 59 countries that ban or restrict the Bible are Islamic or communist. THIS VIDEO is an effort to reach the 1.5 BILLION PEOPLE - 1/4 OF MANKIND - in Muhammadan Islam. I see you haven't uploaded a video since you started in YouTube in 1967. Why don't YOU make a video about the anti-religions nature of communism, rather than cluttering up other folks videos with unrelated subjects (in your continuing effort to offer Islam a pass).
    PeteWaldo 15 hours ago

@gram914 Islam 101

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 INDEED YE HAVE PUT FORTH A THING MOST MONSTROUS!

Surah 4:157 That THEY SAID (in boast), "WE KILLED CHRIST JESUS the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, FOR OF A SURETY THEY KILLED HIM NOT

brotherpete. com
    PeteWaldo 15 hours ago

I don't give Islam a pass. I don't want Christians blinded so that they concentrate on a frontal assault by Islamic terrorists while our other very real enemies are flanking us. You are only warning about ONE of our enemies when we are surrounded.I didn't know it was mandatory to make videos in order to join YouTube. If you prefer I never make comments on your videos ban me. I'm guessing you can do that with Youtube.
    gram914 15 hours ago

@gram914 I suggested making your own videos on communism RATHER THAN cluttering other folks comments with unrelated subjects.

"You are only warning about ONE of our enemies" The one I have been called to warn about, in part, so folks aren't deceived by the part of the "church" that holds replacement theology and is involved in such as the "Chrislam" movement.

Since you believe Israel is the "beast" kingdom and not Islam, then why don't you share with us who you believe THE false prophet is/was?
    PeteWaldo 14 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: THE FALSE PROPHET
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 06:36:51 AM »
I don't normally analyze comments, but since an older couple in Christ that are very close to me, recently drank the kook-aide of this - what I believe to be - poisonous doctrine, I wanted to use this as an opportunity to point out how replacement theology transforms people. I copy and pasted the chat above, but made the links active in this post.

It shows how someone who calls himself a Christian's mind works, who is so busy hating Israel because of his doctrine, he winds up aiding and abetting a cult whose false prophet requires his followers to reject the Son of God and deny the crucifixion and resurrection. A cult that also happens to be the enemy, of not only Jews, but of all non-Muslim mankind.

Sadly, most politicians in the U.S., attend churches that hold replacement theology.

Its surprising that e Christians believe in the false prophet Paul when he talked against Jesus doctrine and killed many of his disciples.

The Christians r e followers of Paul, not Jesus.
    srkb001 1 day ago

@srkb001 Paul did not speak against the teachings of Yeshua after his conversion and the only disciple he had a hand in slaying was Stephen and that was before his conversion.
    Draconus33 1 day ago

@srkb001 Paul did persecute Christians until he repented and was born again, and given a new heart, through our Lord and Savior Yeshua. He was washed by the blood of the Lamb of God. To a follower of Muhammad Paul must be considered as false as all the other witnesses and prophets of the Gospel, because he like the rest, preached Christ crucified.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruGl4wV-eug

Muhammad got his Gnostic doctrine denying the crucifixion by way of his wife Khadijah's cousin Waraqa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU
    PeteWaldo 1 day ago

@srkb001 Have you been born again? Have you asked Jesus to come into your heart and life my friend? The crucifixion of the Messiah was not only the subject of the Gospel, but was the subject of the whole Bible, from cover to cover. His crucifixion was prophesied many hundreds of years in advance, and even before crucifixion was invented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvDjR3S10
    PeteWaldo 1 day ago

REV: 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." All throughout the Bible the word Beast is always speaking of a Nation NOT an individual person. Which nation seemed dead, gone forever & "came to life again" & now the world wonders after this beast nation . . ISRAEL
    gram914 1 day ago

No mention as to what the deadly wound to Israel was. Perhaps when Yahweh's chosen people were conquered by pagan gentile kingdoms?

Let alone that the verse perfectly describes Charles Martel's fatal blow to the Islamic first jihad, then western wealth healing the Islamic beast through oil purchase, financing the Islamic second jihad.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/leopard_bear_lion_beast.htm
Mathematically pinned by Daniel's 1335.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/mathematical_precision_of_prophecy.htm#daniel_1335_days

@gram914 Beast also refers to kings as well as the nations they lead..context tells which way .
    Draconus33 1 day ago

@Draconus33 Context particularly tells which way when the same figures of lion, bear, and leopard are used in only 2 places is prophetic dreams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM

Re John's 8 "kings"/"beasts"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GXi0KU_WQ
    PeteWaldo 1 day ago

@gram914 It isn't Israel that is out there slaughtering non-Muslims all over the world. The Islamic first jihad conquered nearly the whole known world, up to France and Austria, until receiving the mortal wound from Charles Martel. Daniel prophesied the zenith of the first Jihad and deadly wound mathematically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuKpttvmPE

The deadly wound was healed through western wealth transfer in oil purchase. Satan gave the Islamic beast his power, seat and great authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM
    PeteWaldo 23 hours ago

@PeteWaldo 64% of the 70 million Christians who have been martyred in the history of our faith have died in the 20th and 21st century. You do realize that in the last 2000 years far more Christians have been murdered for their faith than Jews ......

Rather than informational this is more 'obfuscational' considering that Jews compose about 2/10 of 1% of the world's population, and folks that call themselves Christian about 33% of the world's population.
The diversion from the topic of the truth of Islam, and Muhammad as THE false prophet, continues. Also his - now transparent - agenda against Jews.

...... and the worse persecutors are not Muslim countries, but they are persecutors of Christians, too. Start worrying about CHRISTIANS not just Jews. Israel is the beast not the Muslim religion.
    gram914 19 hours ago

Defending "the Muslim religion" - the militant foe of Israel and all non-muslims - while again denigrating Israel. Isn't it apparent just which side has he chosen?
He denigrates Israel - where Jews share our Old Testament - many of whose lives revolve around their temple and faith based community, in favor of our collective enemy "the Muslim religion", that is revealed as...

Tabari VI:133 "We pledge our allegiance to you and we shall defend you as we would our womenfolk. Administer the oath of allegiance to us, Messenger of Allah, for we are men of war possessing arms and coats of mail."
Ishaq:204/ Tabari VI:134 "'Men of the Khazraj, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man.' 'Yes,' they answered. 'In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging ourselves to wage war against all mankind.'"

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Noble Qur'an:2:190 Footnote: Jihad is holy fighting in Allah's Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah's Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

Sura 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

The FUNDAMENTAL TRUE MUSLIM terrorists today simply doing what they can to be like Muhammad and do what he ordered them to do. That is, what a jealous fallen angel that posed as an angel of light, told them to do through his prophet Muhammad.
2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

@gram914 I'm well aware that almost 400 Christians are martyred every day.

How many of those CHRISTIANS have been MARTYRED BY JEWS?

How many of those CHRISTIANS have been MARTYRED BY MUSLIIMS? Recently another 1,000 slaughtered on the Ivory Coast by the new Islamic government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqKkhP0jLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZKwQUB6QU

If YOU want to "worry about" CHRISTIANS, WAKE UP to the worldwide slaughter of non-muslims with over 17,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks just since 9-11

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com
    PeteWaldo 17 hours ago

@PeteWaldo God bless you Pete Waldo.The Truth will set them free,if only they OPEN THEIR EYES.
    jimmmmybrady 17 hours ago

@jimmmmybrady Thanks Jimmy. Though it sure doesn't help when other folks that try to associate themselves with Christianity, have somehow reached the conclusion that the purpose of leaving the comment section on this video open, is so they can degenerate Israel, rather than help to change the hearts of Muhammad's followers.

While I believe that some Jews may not be able to see past our Old Testament, I don't think an argument can even be made, that Islam is a religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE
    PeteWaldo 17 hours ago

@PeteWaldo Have you seen the Muslim videos where an "angel of light" appears in the video? If you haven't seen them,you should check them out.
    jimmmmybrady 16 hours ago

@gram914 Over 2 million innocents killed by Muhammadans in the Sudan alone. 1400 years of Islamic rape, pillage & plunder - imperialistic conquest all the way up to France and Austria.

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah ... (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

PeteWaldo 17 hours ago

@PeteWaldo All Muslims are NOT terrorist.

Here we see the most common device used by liberals who defend Islam. Trying to change the subject to being about persons - Muslims - rather than what Muhammadan Islam itself teaches and Muhammad DID.

N Korea and a few other countries actually persecute and murder more Christians than Muslims do. Evil is evil whether done by a Muslim, a N Korean, Israel, or even America, etc. I have a feeling you are a "Christian Zionist" (an oxymoron) .....

But of course, nobody can recognize the restoration of the Jews to their land in fulfillment of so much prophecy, and be a Christian at the same time!
The accuser and divider of his brethren even as he later claims "We know that Satan wants CHRISTIANITY destroyed."
But through whose accusations, division and hands?

Through which DOCTRINE may not be hard to guess.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2675.0

Yet God Himself bequeathed the land of Zion to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in an EVERLASTING COVENANT. Yahweh is a Zionist.
Genesis 15:18  In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates.....
Genesis 17:8  And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Are we to believe an omniscient God didn't know what He was doing? Perhaps made a mistake?
The Old Testament prophet Daniel pegged the restoration of the Jews to their land and city mathematically, right to the years of 1948 and 1967.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=77.0

..... so all that matters to you is the modern, secular, political nation of Israel not Christians and what becomes of them.

His declaration of what "matters" to me - specifically saying that Christians don't matter to me - while displaying the heart of those that hold replacement theology not recognizing a difference between a Jewish atheist or agnostic and a faithful Jew whose life revolves around his temple and faith based community.

Are faithful Jews persecuting and killing Christians in Israel? No. They not only get along with each other but Jews even take Christians on tour. WE SHARE THE SAME OLD TESTAMENT.
This while the beast's Mecca IS CLOSED to the non-Islamic world. They kill any Muslim in Saudi Arabia that comes to Christ, and kill anyone caught trying to preach Christ crucified, in that land of Satan.

We know that Satan wants CHRISTIANITY destroyed.
    gram914 17 hours ago

@gram914 "All Muslims are NOT terrorist" That's true. MOST are APOSTATES that don't GET ISLAM. TRUE MUSLIMS are engaged in the same slaughter of non-muslims their false prophet was before them. Communists don't murder Christians from religious fervor born of commitment to a FAKE RELIGION. TRUE MUSLIMS do just as their false PROPHET DID and INSTRUCTED THEM TO DO as the suras in my last post instruct.

Now why don't you run along and soil somebody elses thread through your replacement theology.
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

For folks that aren't familiar with the term, "replacement theology" is why gram914 is more fixated on denigrating Israel than opening his eyes to the 1400 year Islamic conquest of both Jews & Christians - slaughter of millions. Here is an example of what this poisonous doctrine does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterian_Church_(­USA)_Hezbollah_controversy

It is also the doctrine that resulted in Roman Church slaughter of Jews, as well as being used as an excuse, by those like Hitler and the KKK.
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@PeteWaldo "We know that Satan wants CHRISTIANITY destroyed." Even as gram914 recognizes that Satan wants to destroy Christianity, he chose not to join us in helping 1.5 billion Muslims see the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the lies of the false prophet Muhammad. Because of his replacement theology, he instead chose to use the opportunity to do what he could to DIVIDE the body of Christ. Even defending Islam, by trying to make it about Muslims, rather than Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@PeteWaldo All Communism is of the Devil. It is very anti-Christ. Communism and Christianity can NOT co exist. "My object in life is to dethrone God and destroy capitalism." —Karl Marx Communism is their religion and is just as much a Satan inspired religion as all non-Christian religions.Communism has been responsible for the persecution and death of millions of Christians and not just in the "old" USSR. Our battle, as Christians, goes far beyond Islamic terrorist.
    gram914 16 hours ago

@gram914 "All Communism is of the Devil." Of course it is. The 59 countries that ban or restrict the Bible are Islamic or communist. THIS VIDEO is an effort to reach the 1.5 BILLION PEOPLE - 1/4 OF MANKIND - in Muhammadan Islam. I see you haven't uploaded a video since you started in YouTube in 1967. Why don't YOU make a video about the anti-religions nature of communism, rather than cluttering up other folks videos with unrelated subjects (in your continuing effort to offer Islam a pass).
    PeteWaldo 15 hours ago

@gram914 Islam 101

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 INDEED YE HAVE PUT FORTH A THING MOST MONSTROUS!

Surah 4:157 That THEY SAID (in boast), "WE KILLED CHRIST JESUS the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, FOR OF A SURETY THEY KILLED HIM NOT

brotherpete. com
    PeteWaldo 15 hours ago

I don't give Islam a pass.

Then why did he try to change the subject from Islam, to Muslims, by obfuscating with a useless declaration that "All Muslims are NOT terrorist."?
Yet his effort from the beginning was to denigrate Israel and Jews while defending their - the world's - enemy.

I don't want Christians blinded so that they concentrate on a frontal assault by Islamic terrorists while our other very real enemies are flanking us. You are only warning about ONE of our enemies when we are surrounded.I didn't know it was mandatory to make videos in order to join YouTube. If you prefer I never make comments on your videos ban me. I'm guessing you can do that with Youtube.
    gram914 15 hours ago

@gram914 I suggested making your own videos on communism RATHER THAN cluttering other folks comments with unrelated subjects.

"You are only warning about ONE of our enemies" The one I have been called to warn about, in part, so folks aren't deceived by the part of the "church" that holds replacement theology .....

Which is the poisonous doctrine that even resulted in Presbyterian "church" leaders meeting with Hezbollah, and the history of Roman church persecution and murder of Jews, for just a couple of examples.

...... and is involved in such as the "Chrislam" movement.

Since you believe Israel is the "beast" kingdom and not Islam, then why don't you share with us who you believe THE false prophet is/was?
    PeteWaldo 14 hours ago

We can spot these folks a mile away. Rather than joining with brethren, in helping the Muslim that posted early in the comments regarding Paul for example, he instead chose to use the comment section as a platform to divide the body of Christ with his replacement theology driven anti-zionism.