Author Topic: "Arab Spring" hits Libya  (Read 2684 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
"Arab Spring" hits Libya
« on: March 03, 2011, 04:09:41 PM »
Can you believe the outpouring of attention in regard to antichrists killing of antichrist "civilians" (who are not only shooting back but held the government forces at bay) in Libya, yet for years Obama and everyone else in the world, maintaining silence in regard to the antichrist slaughter of millions of Christians and other innocent non-muslims in the Sudan, Nigeria and other African nations?
Does it make you as sick to your stomach as it does me?
Nobody can make the case that it isn't about the oil.
That Satan's power that he gave his Islamic kingdom "beast".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=290.0

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Libya
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 03:59:02 AM »
You know it is a catch 22 we find ourselves in as a nation. If we do nothing people say "America stood by while 'x' happened" if we do something people say "America stuck her nose in where it didn't belong". I say we deal with them the way one would deal with any cowardly bully. Tell them how things are going to work and make it so. Today's 'freedom fighter' is tomorrows tyrant. The only way to end this cycle is to introduce a force that would bring out the best in people but with our government crippled by political correctness this isn't likely to happen. Wouldn't it be nice if the wealthy of this country would donate just 10% of their money into spreading the Gospel in those regions? If I ever hit the lottery, which is doubtful considering that I can count on 1 hand how many tickets I have bought in all the years this state has had one, I will do just that.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Libya
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »
Isn't it interesting that the more evil and misery that is visited on mankind, through the Islamic beast, the higher the oil prices go and so the more money Satan's beast receives, with which to perpetrate more murder, mayhem and misery?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Libya
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 11:03:17 AM »
Since the U.N. declared a no fly zone in Libya I think they should assign the job to their Muslim members.
The U.S. shouldn't spend a nickel there. If our government wants to spend money liberating people, that deserve it, I suggest we begin in the Sudan. All we would be accomplishing in Libya is empowering another Islamist state.

Islamic states have shown throughout time that they cannot be sustained without the iron fist of oppressive rigimes that control all aspects of their slave states.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Libya
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
Since the U.N. declared a no fly zone in Libya I think they should assign the job to their Muslim members.
The U.S. shouldn't spend a nickel there. If our government wants to spend money liberating people, that deserve it, I suggest we begin in the Sudan. All we would be accomplishing in Libya is empowering another Islamist state.

Islamic states have shown throughout time that they cannot be sustained without the iron fist of oppressive rigimes that control all aspects of their slave states.

What annoys me the most is people in this country that complain that America is a bully that tries to police the world if we get involved in stuff like this but if we don't those same people say America stood by while tragedy struck. I say we let Libya lie and spend money helping Japan. At least they didn't cause their misery.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Libya
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 10:52:07 AM »
Is there really any question that the U.S. is siding with, and supporting, Islamists in Libya?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: "Arab Spring" hits Libya
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 03:45:52 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/libya-declared-free-gadhafi-death-questioned-192557748.html

"TRIPOLI, Libya (AP) — Libya's interim rulers have declared the country liberated after an 8-month civil war, launching the oil-rich nation on what is meant to be a two-year transition to democracy. But they laid out plans with an Islamist tone that could rattle their Western backers."

Gee. No, really?
Didn't they know that Democracy, freedom and self-determination are the very antitheses of Muhammadanism?

"Abdul-Jalil laid out a vision for a new Libya with an Islamist tint, saying Islamic Sharia law would be the "basic source" of legislation, and that existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified.

He outlined several changes to align with Islamic law, including putting caps on interest for bank loans and lifting restrictions on the number of wives Libyan men can take. The Muslim holy book, the Quran, allows men up to four wives."

Time for the Muslim Brotherhood to round up all the girls and get em circumcised!
In England too!
http://citizensreport.info/2011/07/31/british-imam-claims-all-girls-in-england-will-undergo-female-circumcision/