Author Topic: Chat with the mufti np33123 beginning 9-27-11  (Read 11796 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with the mufti np33123 beginning 9-27-11
« on: September 28, 2011, 10:00:14 AM »
9-22-2011

I watched your ridiculous video and laughed a lot of your stupidities, it is normal process you to become more stupid every day because the spiritual and physical LIGHT of the Almighty is not upon you. How it could be otherwise, you chose the wrong path you chose to be from the cursed ones. Make more YouTube accounts .

(he was referring to the Simon Magnus video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNr-e2phhs )

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with the mufti np33123 beginning 9-27
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »
9-23

[[[[[I watched your ridiculous video and laughed a lot of your stupidities, it is normal process you to become more stupid every day because the spiritual and physical LIGHT of the Almighty is not upon you. How it could be otherwise, you chose the wrong path you chose to be from the cursed ones. Make more YouTube accounts.]]]]

Yet even though other ancient Arabian towns are very well attested in the historical and archaeological records, you can't produce even a tiny shred of evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD.
Yet you reject the sinless Messiah and the blood He shed for us all, to follow the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel from a 7th century self-proclaimed prophet that you cannot deny is revealed as a mass murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, terrorist, thief.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Forever is a very long time my friend.

Sent with Islam DENIES the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE_sti-uZc

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 10:04:20 AM »
9-23

Wasn't Esau/Edom the first born son of Isaac? Allah said to Abraham ...."I WILL MAKE MY COVENANT WITH ISAAC AND HIS CHILDREN ".... Well I think Esau/Edom was child of Isaac ( p.b.u.t.a.) But I show you facts that 95% of Edom's children are Sunni Muslims now mixed with their Arab cousins the descendants of the other first born son of Abraham/Ibrahim, ISHMAEL/ISMAIL. Is the covenant of ALMIGHTY broken /cancelled like that?

I told my Arab Christian neighbour who is very religious do you know my friend when you pray to Jesus in your mother language Arabic and when you say "O Allah Jesus " you actually pray to the MOON god. Never say Allah I said, use the English word God! He was so angry with me and he said I will kill you stupid, what are you talking about? I said go and search on YouTube to see what the Evangelists Christians say it is not me who say that Christians said it! Please don't kill me because Jesus said LOVE your neighbour!

Jesus Christ died on the Cross (WHICH IS VERY OLD OCCULT SYMBOL EVEN THE MAGICIANS BEFORE THE GREAT WORLD FLOOD USE IT IN THEIR RITUALS LIKE THE PENTAGRAM ,ETC. ) AND Christians are perfect humans with out sin well if that is not true then JESUS DIED FOR NOTHING!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 10:06:17 AM »
9-24

[[[[Wasn't Esau/Edom the first born son of Isaac? Allah said to Abraham ...."I WILL MAKE MY COVENANT WITH ISAAC AND HIS CHILDREN ".... Well I think Esau/Edom was child of Isaac ( p.b.u.t.a.) But I show you facts that 95% of Edom's children are Sunni Muslims now mixed with their Arab cousins the descendants of the other first born son of Abraham/Ibrahim, ISHMAEL/ISMAIL. Is the covenant of ALMIGHTY broken /cancelled like that?]]]]

What happened to your boasting about being an Ishmaelite - one of the children of the flesh that prostrate themselves toward the Quraish's pagan's black stone idol in Mecca, and call on the Quraish pagan deity "Allah" when praying in vain repetitions of the heathen?

Nobody is saved by the happenstance of their birth.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither [is that] circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

[[[[I told my Arab Christian neighbour who is very religious do you know my friend when you pray to Jesus in your mother language Arabic and when you say "O Allah Jesus " you actually pray to the MOON god. Never say Allah I said, use the English word God!]]]]

You should have explained to him to use the name "Yahweh" because that's the NAME of the ONE true God. It would have helped if you had explained that "Allah" was the name of a Quraish pagan deity.

[[[[[ He was so angry with me and he said I will kill you stupid, .......]]]]]

As Jesus said a person has to be born again. Just because someone has deceived themselves into believing they are Christian, or goes to "church" once a week, doesn't make them a Christian. Your neighbor demonstrated he is likely not a Christian on 2 counts.

Exd 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

[[[[...... what are you talking about? I said go and search on YouTube to see what the Evangelists Christians say ........]]]]]

Or try Wikipedia and see what scholars and archaeological artifacts say. See what the historical facts are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton

sent with YHWH / Yahweh NOT "Allah"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjFssul-1fk

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 10:09:14 AM »
9-24

[[[[[......... it is not me who say that Christians said it! Please don't kill me because Jesus said LOVE your neighbour!]]]]

Even love our enemies.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[[[[Jesus Christ died on the Cross (WHICH IS VERY OLD .......]]]]]

It's true that crucifixion preceeded Jesus by a few hundred years. Persecution of God's people and crucifixion are a simple matter of fact.

[[[[[........ OCCULT SYMBOL EVEN THE MAGICIANS BEFORE THE GREAT WORLD FLOOD USE IT IN THEIR RITUALS LIKE THE PENTAGRAM ,ETC. ) AND Christians are perfect humans with out sin well if that is not true then JESUS DIED FOR NOTHING!]]]]

Only to those who choose reject Him, and follow their false prophet to hell, while wallowing in their own sin.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Until the natural man is born again, he can't understand the things of the Spirit of God.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

[[[[To whom Jesus prayed in the Gethsemane Garden? I think to him self!]]]]

Yeshua prayed to Yahweh, His Father, who manifest Himself on earth in the flesh of His Son our Savior, to save us from sin.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

sent with "Muslims believe in Jesus and all the prophets."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 10:10:08 AM »
9-24

[[[Christians are perfect humans with out sin ......]]]]

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

sent with Muslim testimony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUPXduetRQ

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
9-25

Noah
|
Shem-->Eber-->Terah
|
--------------|----
| | |
Abram Nahor Haran
| |
|----------| Lot
Isaac Ishmael |-------------------
| | | |
|------| |--->Arabs<-----Moab Ammon
Jacob Esau |
| |------->Arabs<----------------
|
Israelites & Jews

Isaac was born to Abraham and his lawful wife Sarah (Gen. 17, 18 & 21). Isaac had twin sons named Esau/Edom and Jacob/Israel. Esau was firstborn, and so had the right to inheritance (as was custom), but instead sold his birthright to Jacob during a time of hunger. Esau's name was changed to Edom, and Jacob's name was changed to Israel. The descendants of Esau (Edom) became known as Edomites, and the descendants of Jacob (Israel) became known as Israelites. Jacob fathered 12 sons which became the twelve tribes of Israel. Those who interchange the words "Jew" and Israelite, call Abraham a Jew, though Abraham was neither an Israelite or a Jew. The word "Jew" was not used in the Bible until nearly 1,000 years after Abraham. One of Jacob's (Israel's) children was Judah (Hebrew "Yehudah"). His descendants were called Yehudim ("Judahites"). In Greek the name is Ioudaioi ("Judeans"). Most all Bible translations use the word "Jew," which is a modern, shortened form of the word "Judahite." A "Jew" in the Old Testament would be a "Judahite;" and a "Jew" in the New Testament would be a "Judean."
A bitter rivalry between the descendants of Esau and Jacob continued throughout history, and as they lived in close proximity for hundreds of years, their hatred worsened. The Romans referred to the Edomites as Idumeans, separate from Israelites, when they lived in the region of Palestine together. The Romans later divided Palestine into districts, with Idumea (land of Edomites) being one of the districts. As the Roman Empire faded, Idumea was divided again into Northern Idumea, and the region fell to an Ishmaelite (Arabian) Muslim army led by Caliph Umar in 638 A.D. Historians suggest the remaining Edomites embraced Islam at that time and remained in the land, blending with the Arabs, and uniting against the Israelites.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 10:14:36 AM »
9-26

You must have missed this in my prior email.
Nobody is saved by the happenstance of their birth.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither [is that] circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

And for those children of the flesh that follow THE false prophet Muhammad.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

sent with THE False Prophet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »
9-26

10 VERSES PRIESTS WILL NEVER PREACH 1/5:

10. "Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!" So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths." (2 Kings 2:23-24 NKJV)

9. "A young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked." (Mark 14:51-52 NASB)
10 VERSES PRIESTS WILL NEVER PREACH 2/5:

8. "No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord." (Deut 23:1 ESV)

7. "Then Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother's wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother." Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother's wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also." (Gen 38:8-10 NASB)

10 VERSES PRIESTS WILL NEVER PREACH 3/5:

6. "...it pleased David well to be the king's son-in-law...David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king's son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife." (1 Sam 18:25-27 ESV).

5. "Now it came about at the lodging place on the way that the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son's foreskin and threw it at Moses' feet, and she said, "You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me." (Ex 4:24-25 NASB)
10 VERSES PRIESTS WILL NEVER PREACH 4/5:

4. "You also took the fine jewellery I gave you, the jewellery made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them." (Ezekiel 16:17 NIV)

3. "Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions." (Ezekiel 23:19-20 NET)
10 VERSES PRIESTS WILL NEVER PREACH 5/5:

2. "And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out." (Judges 3:19-25 ESV)

1. "If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity." (Deut 25:11-12 NASB)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 10:17:41 AM »
The fact that some enterprising scribe didn't censor out the verses that you wish to accuse Yahweh with, demonstrates how accurately the scriptures have been handed down to us.

10 VERSES MUHAMMADANS WILL NEVER PREACH:

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is MY BELOVED SON , in whom I am well pleased.

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE SON.

1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

2Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

sent with Black Stone Veneration at the Kaaba in Mecca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGyWs__Y-rU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 10:18:53 AM »
9-27

[[[[Wasn't Esau/Edom the first born son of Isaac? Allah said to Abraham ...."I WILL MAKE MY COVENANT WITH ISAAC AND HIS CHILDREN ".... Well I think Esau/Edom was child of Isaac ( p.b.u.t.a.) But I show you facts that 95% of Edom's children are Sunni Muslims now mixed with their Arab cousins the descendants of the other first born son of Abraham/Ibrahim, ISHMAEL/ISMAIL. Is the covenant of ALMIGHTY broken /cancelled like that?]]]]

What did Esau do with his birthright?

Genesis 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom. {with...: Heb. with that red, with that red pottage} {Edom: that is Red} 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? {at...: Heb. going to die} 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and HE SOLD HIS BIRTHRIGHT UNTO JACOB. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright.

Isn't that funny? Esau sold you out for a little bread and pottage of lentiles!!!
No matter how desperately you wish it were true you will never be saved through the flesh.

sent with MOHAMMED'S GENEALOGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOXTS9lahKs

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 10:19:38 AM »
9-27

........................John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM............................

Did Abraham believe in the son of God? And how Abraham enters the Heaven when Jesus Christ did not shed his blood yet and it is not only Abraham but all O.T. prophets and all those people who followed the right path and FAITH?! For 3 years you can not give me the right answer , why ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 10:21:29 AM »
9-27

[[[[........................John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM............................

Did Abraham believe in the son of God?]]]]

Actually Abraham received Him at his home, talked with Him, got water so He could wash his feet, and fed the Son of the Living God, believing Him to be God Himself.

sent with God Manifest as a Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cjXj6TMOAM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »
9-27

[[[ And how Abraham enters the Heaven when Jesus Christ did not shed his blood yet and it is not only Abraham but all O.T. prophets and all those people who followed the right path and FAITH?!]]]]

Their sins were remitted through the shed blood of animals sacrificed on the alter in the temple that Yahweh had them build in Jerusalem.
They were saved under the old covenant.

sent with The Old Covenant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VnWjnoZDM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »
9-27

[[[[For 3 years you can not give me the right answer , why ?]]]]

Yahweh sent His Son Yeshua to herald the new covenant. The sacrifice of the sinless Messiah, the spotless Lamb of God, and faith in His shed blood provides the final answer for atonement of sin in this new covenant era. Just as was promised in prophecy so many hundreds of years in advance.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: {although...: or, should I have continued an husband unto them?} 33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

sent with Crucifixion of the Messiah in Prophecy -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 10:24:12 AM »
9-27

New video for you on Ishmael's seed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvlyCn1A_o

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »
9-27

Wow ,Wow ,Wow, Thank you for the Schizophrenic answers Wow HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! KAFIR PAGAN waldo .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 10:25:29 AM »
9-27

1: Which Gospel of Jesus? Which out of the 4 contradictory Gospels?
2: When are you gonna take my challenge of introducing yourself to me in a video?
3: When are you gonna take the poison challenge? (Mark 16:15-18)
4: Why does the Bible describe the size of Penises? (Ezekiel 23:20 - NIV)
5: Why did God tell Isaiah to walk around NAKED for 3 years? (Isaiah 20:2-3)
6: Why did Lot commit INCEST with his two daughters? (Genesis 19:30-38)
Care to answer all of these?
KAFIR Human sh*t !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 10:27:02 AM »
9-28

[[[[1: Which Gospel of Jesus? Which out of the 4 contradictory Gospels?]]]]

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2149.0

[[[[2: When are you gonna take my challenge of introducing yourself to me in a video?]]]]

As you browse YouTube and the internet you will find ministries that are about men.
My ministry is about the Word of God. I am only the messenger. My personality would only be a distraction from the truth of Yahweh and His Son Yeshua.

[[[[3: When are you gonna take the poison challenge? (Mark 16:15-18)]]]]

You mean like this fellow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtsZm3_754
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1146.0

[[[[4: Why does the Bible describe the size of Penises? (Ezekiel 23:20 - NIV)
5: Why did God tell Isaiah to walk around NAKED for 3 years? (Isaiah 20:2-3)]]]]

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2149.0

[[[[6: Why did Lot commit INCEST with his two daughters? (Genesis 19:30-38)]]]]

That historical incident was from waaay back in the early in the beginnings of mankind. Why don't you Google it and study your question for yourself if you are interested?

A much bigger question is, why are about 50% of Muslims in the world today, the products of inbreeding?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1844.0

[[[[Care to answer all of these?
KAFIR Human sh*t !]]]]

Your profanity only highlights your frustration, that arises from your broken spirit and consequent desperation, my friend.
Why don't you ask Jesus to come into your life?
You could die this very day.
Forever is a very long time to suffer, for rejecting the ONE true God Yahweh, and instead following the Quraish pagan's "Allah" (Satan) as revealed through his prophet Muhammad.

sent with Ishmael's Children

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 10:28:16 AM »
9-28

Whoops. Wrong link for this one

[[[[1: Which Gospel of Jesus? Which out of the 4 contradictory Gospels?]]]]

Here's the one I meant to include.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

sent with Ishmael's Children

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 03:27:14 AM »
9-28

As you browse YouTube and the internet you will find ministries that are about men.
My ministry is about the Word of God. I am only the messenger. My personality would only be a distraction from the truth of Yahweh and His Son Yeshua. WHY YHWH DOESN'T HAVE A DAUGHTER?

JESUS CHRIST WITHOUT ALLAH IS NOTHING !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 03:29:09 AM »
[[[As you browse YouTube and the internet you will find ministries that are about men.
My ministry is about the Word of God. I am only the messenger. My personality would only be a distraction from the truth of Yahweh and His Son Yeshua. WHY YHWH DOESN'T HAVE A DAUGHTER?]]]]

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=611.0

9-29

[[[[JESUS CHRIST WITHOUT ALLAH IS NOTHING !]]]]

"Allah" is an pagan Arabian deity. The Allah of the Muhammadans is Satan in disguise, and Muhammad was indeed his "messenger".

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Yahweh, without Jesus Christ through through which Yahweh chose to reveal Himself to us (both Old Testament and New), would be unknown to us.

sent with YHWH / Yahweh NOT "Allah"

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2011, 06:11:54 AM »
9-29

Prove to me first that your Torah, Deuteronomy 34:7 is authored by Moses (pbuh) and that your 4 gospels, example Matthew 9:9, are written by their supposed to be authors. Once you proved this beyond any shadow of doubt, then I can proceed pointing to you, where even in your CORRUPTED and MUTILATED book you call the Bible is the Last Prophet of God (pbuh) is mentioned linguistically and conceptually!

sent separately on 9-29

Whay Satan doesn't even try to TEMPT ALLAH ? BUT HE SATAN TEMPTED JESUS CHRIST IS HE REALLY god ? NO ! HE CAN NOT BE !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 06:14:51 AM »
9-29

Sura 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), kept pure and holy,15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Now why don't you answer me for once? Was Muhammad just too stupid to know the scriptures were "corrupted"?
How does a Mufti explain, what you can only believe to be Muhammad's foolishness for having made such an ignorant recommendation?

sent with Scriptures / Gospel / Bible Were Corrupted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJ1hk4lH3U

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2011, 06:16:02 AM »
9-29

[[[Prove to me first that your Torah, Deuteronomy 34:7 is authored by Moses (pbuh) and that your 4 gospels, example Matthew 9:9, are written by their supposed to be authors.]]]]

Those are what are known as contemporary witnesses. Witnesses that were martyred purely for their testimony of Christ crucified, by people just like Christian murdering Muhammadans today.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=51.0

[[[[Once you proved this beyond any shadow of doubt....]]]]

This from a guy that believes Muhammad's UNwitnessed account of having ridden on a flying donkey-mule from Mecca, to Jerusalem, to the chicken and wine serving bordello of his imagination that he called "paradise", and back to Mecca by morning.
Even lying about praying in a temple that the historical record tells us had been torn down 500 years prior to his preposterous claim of having prayed in it.

Besides the fulfillment of prophecy proving the veracity of scripture from the many examples I have presented to you over the years, we also have the scriptures themselves.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2572.0

You freely admit you must reject all of the prophets and witnesses of Yahweh as revealed in His 1600 year record (indeed you blaspheme them and that record), and the sinless Messiah, to follow a mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, thief.

sent with MOHAMMED'S NIGHT JOURNEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twwVjrhagL0