Author Topic: Extended chat with far  (Read 13275 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extended chat with far
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »
[[[Which scholars? Oh right 18th century witches named Evangelicals.]]]

See how your substance has ldisappeared? You are an empty shell. This is that spirit of antichrist causing you to simply flail madly like a windmill with eyes closed.

You reject God as revealed through ALL of His prophets in His 1600 year record, to follow a 7th century thieving pimp - by your false prophet's own words:

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

But WHEN they dont want to preserve their chastity then pimp em out and make some gain!
And even if you force them into prostitution Allah will forgive anyway!
Pretty convenient!

Even committing adultery during rape:

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, EXCEPT those whom your right hands possess:....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 10:11:35 AM »
[[[Yes I know what the 18th-20th century brought.]]]

I showed you. It brought a slew of false prophets. Men that saw Satan appear as an angel of light, just like Mohammed did.
Do you think the Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses are any less committed to their false prophets that you are to THE false prophet Mohammed?

But Mohammedanism is a dangerous cult imposing the ultimate penalty of death for "apostasy", or leaving Islam. Jim Jones cult was another such death cult. Do you think his followers were any less committed to following Jim Jones than you are to following THE false prophet Mohammed? "Even him..."

2Thes 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 [EVEN HIM],WHOSE COMING IS AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because THEY RECEIVED NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 10:12:26 AM »
Aug 28

[[[These so called false prophets are ravishing on the western populations, on your people.]]]

Don't be silly. There are only a handful of people that follow those false prophets.

[[[ They are your problem.]]]

Not at all. They are their own problem. But at least EVERY ONE of those religions recognize that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was sacrificed on the cross to save us from sin, and was resurrected.

[[[ Do you know why they're so successful?]]]

They aren't. Here's the stats from the CIA:
Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, other Christian 1.6%, Jewish 1.7%, Buddhist 0.7%, Muslim 0.6%, other or unspecified 2.5%, unaffiliated 12.1%, none 4% (2007 est.)

[[[ Because you believed their earlier lie. And rather than taking the completed favor from the god, the final testament the quran, you reject it and help them when it comes to attacking islam.]]]

Do you really think that God would wait until 700 years after His Word closed and bring a final testament by A SINGLE 7th century, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, stepson's wife taking, sex slave capturing, slave pimping, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic coward and thief. A man, and book that are THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus and the New Testament?

See how preposterous this is? You rail some cults who err at the fringes, while you follow THE false prophet that is the PERFECT OPPOSITE of how God revealed Himself to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 10:13:43 AM »
[[[Your claim is to go against that verse of the quran.

Such as your soldiers are doing to Iraqi women after they arrest their husbands, and arrest their wives and daughters, and rape them in the jails.

There is no sin upon those women, because they were forced by your people.]]]

Now you bury yourself in false propaganda rather than looking at Jesus' followers through His Word. Pretending that non-muslim means Christian. That's because you can't face those that follow Jesus. Men will be men but God's Word is eternal:

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

[[[Quran 4:24 - when the muslims finally defeat your armies, all the women who were related to the fighters, their marriages are null and void.

So you better tell your people to become muslim, because we all know what happened to the Romans. Oh wait, the women already are.]]]

Become Muslim for the convenience of this world, to pay an eternal cost?

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Just imagine.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »
Aug 28

[[[False propaganda... don't you mean accusations? Let's not forget the crusaders of that company named BlackWater who have been tried for such claims.]]]

You are still pretending that non-Muslim = Christian because you lost all the ground that you had been deceived into believing you occupied.

[[[And isn't the rise of prostitution in secular Syria with Iraqi women enough evidence for what your waring men have done?]]]

But even your own prophet was in favor of prostituting one's sex slaves:

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

But WHEN they dont want to preserve their chastity then pimp em out and make some gain!
And even if you force them into prostitution Allah will forgive anyway!
Pretty convenient for Mohammed's 7th century desert dwelling fellow reprobates.

[[[All I have to do is youtube iraq rape, and see the videos by allied country people.]]]

But it is Islam that makes it impossible for a woman to bring a charge of rape against a man because it requires the testimony of 2 women - to even equal - the testimony of 1 man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V22qDQqMPL0

[[[As for being muslim... if I am to be questioned for being muslim by the god, then I sit in good company....]]]

The company you keep will be fellow antichrists.
The very Son you deny will be our judge:

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

[[[..... because Jesus taught that one can be better as a muslim:

From Aramaic translated to hebrew Luke 6:40
"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his teacher: but every one when he is MUSHLAM shall be as his teacher.

And we all know that hebrew, aramaic and arabic are sister languages. So Mushlam in hebrew is muslim in arabic.]]]

But the bible was written in Hebrew and Greek, with just a couple tiny portions of the Old Testament in aramaic.

And pulling a verse out of context, and pretending it says something it doesn't, to support a homemade theology, won't save you my friend.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_26AE0G_8

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 10:16:14 AM »
[[[I don't be silly.

Sacrificed for the jews? Do you know what some say... they say that these christians worship a dead jew on a stick.]]]

You join them my friend. Denying the blood that would save you. Your blasphemy against Christ equals theirs.

[[[The following is a more complete set:

Roman Catholic 67,820,833 44.3% Roman Catholic Catholic

Baptist 38,662,005 25.3% Southern Baptist Convention Evangelical
American Baptist Churches in the U.S.A. Mainline

Pentecostal 13,673,149 8.9% Assemblies of God Evangelical

Lutheran 7,860,683 5.1% Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Mainline
Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod Evangelical

Latter Day Saint 6,300,000 4.1% Latter-day Saints (Mormons) Restorationist

Presbyterian/Reformed 5,844,855 3.8% Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Mainline
Presbyterian Church in America Evangelical

Orthodox, Old Catholic 5,717,622 3.7% Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America Orthodox/Catholic

Methodist 5,473,129 3.6% United Methodist Church Mainline
African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church Evangelical

Anglican 2,323,100 1.5% Episcopal Church Mainline

Adventist 2,203,600 1.4% Seventh-Day Adventist Church Evangelical

Holiness 2,135,602 1.4% Church of the Nazarene Evangelical

Other Groups 1,366,678 0.9% Church of the Brethren Evangelical
Friends General Conference Mainline

"illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, stepson's wife taking, sex slave capturing, slave pimping, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic coward and thief."

Is this what Jesus and the disciples teach you, or paul and the devil?]]]

It is what Mohammed teaches. If A SINGLE characterization above is not supported BY YOUR OWN BOOKS please let me know which so I can correct this thread:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

[[[First Peter 3:10 declares, "For, whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech."]]]

That's why I am showing you Mohammed's black hearted hatred and deceit.

Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!

[[[ James 3:9-12 summarizes the issue: "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."]]]

Nor can a good tree bring forth evil fruit, like murdering poets, stealing one's stepson's wife, pimping out sex slaves, imperialistic slaughter and theft. Even today with over 13000 deadly Islamic terror attacks just since 9-11

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

[[[The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart.]]]

Just like Mohammed and Hitler and their genocide of Jews.

[[[ For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks (Luke 6:45).
Truly Jesus was a genius... since this is what they are learning in psychology today.

Yet you claim that islam and the quran is the exact opposite... I only see you being against the above.]]]

That's because you have limited yourself to "seeing" the things of God through the child-like mind of a 7th century illiterate. But until you are ready to leave Mohammed's lies and develop a genuine interest in truth, you will remain a natural man, in the spirit of antichrist.

Mohammed's book taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the things of God:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »
[[[I have one question.

Who is Jesus?]]]

Jesus is the English name we use for Yeshua, the Messiah. He is God revealed to us in the flesh, of the seed of David (that's a Hebraism and how we know He is a Jew). He is the Savior of all who have faith in His shed blood. He is the way God gave us to come to Him through a personal relationship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK3Rgcw5lDw

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »
[[[He is God?

1 john 2:
22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.]]]

Indeed He is:

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3vcr_MQYM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »
9-2

[[[You are the antichrist, I need not hear you.]]]

The difficulty with that is they are only your empty words.
These are not my words:

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDslsWDzPIc

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2009, 07:14:26 PM »
[[[You are the preacher, I am the ordinary person. I have recognized you as being of Antichrist. I pray for protection with the god from devils, wolves, liars and all such are bent on corruption.]]]]

I see.
So you have decided to create your own God, a God of your own wishes and desires, because you don't like the God that His people have followed for 3500 years through His1600 year record, that I quoted from.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 03:09:00 PM »
9-4

[[[Incorrect, since you deny Jesus as being the christ. 3500 years ago would only have been the creation of some pagan god you're refering to, since the god's people have been following the god since time immemorial.]]]

3500 years ago is when God began to reveal Himself to His chosen people through the prophets detailed in the 1600 year record of His Word to mankind.
That old covenant is filled with "christophanies" (appearances of Christ on earth long before he was ever revealed to us in the flesh of a man) It is also chock full of prophecies of the coming Messiah.
Then 2000 years ago, and 700 years before Mohammed, heralded the coming of that Messiah. The fulfillment of the Old Testament Messanic prophecies my friend.