Author Topic: Re: Welcome BeholderGuard to the Islam-Christian Forum  (Read 4661 times)

BeholderGuard

• View Profile
Re: Welcome BeholderGuard to the Islam-Christian Forum
« on: October 26, 2011, 01:55:20 PM »
Or are you just another annoying bot who makes no sense whatsoever, AND your PAHETIC religion has been debunked so badly that your ass hurts? Huh hater?

BeholderGuard

• View Profile
Re: Re: Welcome BeholderGuard to the Islam-Christian Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »
Typo: PATHETIC

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Re: Welcome BeholderGuard to the Islam-Christian Forum
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 02:07:15 PM »
Or are you just another annoying bot who makes no sense whatsoever, AND your PAHETIC religion has been debunked so badly that your ass hurts?

Your comment lacked support in regard to your claims. As I suggested in the welcome thread, why don't we each start a thread with a simple question or comment that goes to the foundation of our respective beliefs? Are you afraid of constructive discussion?

Huh hater?

Interesting that you would lodge that accusation immediately after having composed the prior sentence.
However, since Islam professes the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel, and the love of God as He expressed Himself through the Messiah, am I supposed to love the opposite of the Gospel?
Regarding Muhammad's followers, if I didn't love them as I am charged to as a Christian, why would I have spent these years in efforts to lead Muhammad's poor deceived followers to the foot of the cross? If I hated them I would simply not bother, save my time, and be happy about the opposite direction Muhammad has them headed in.

1Cr 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 01:23:30 PM »
Again, welcome to the forum BeholderGuard! :)

I split this thread off of the welcome thread so it wouldn't be mixed in with replies to the various responses I received, to the "welcome" I left on your YouTube channel comments that you deleted.

(BeholderGuard's channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeholderGuard )

This way you also have a thread dedicated to your comments and/or questions.
Could you please present a question or comment, containing a single point or subject, that supports your earlier claims.
You are also welcome to start a new thread, with a question or comment regarding a central fundamental that you most want to inquire of Christians about, and I'll do my best to address it.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
BeholderGuard Channel Comments
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 07:17:33 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeholderGuard

[Added first paragraph that follows, and edited second paragraph, on 11-14 prior to merging topics.

So 12 days after beholderguard posted in this forum, he somehow still couldn't find the time to return to his comments here, but certainly found no shortage of time to jabber on, on his channel, still simply removing any commenter's comments that effectively expounded on truth.

Here is a direct copy and paste from BeholderGuard channel comments in which I posted the top two in answer to 2 of Muhammad's followers that were apparently unfamiliar with the Quran and Hadith. In the copy and pasted channel comments post that follows, from nine minutes after those in this first post, beholderguard had already censored my comments. [end edit]

brotherjw

brotherjw (2 minutes ago)
Spam
@Attisss said "...and BizaroMustard100 it wasnt Jesus but Judas who were crucified, you realy think God would let his messengers be killed by men?"
The answer is of course "yes" God would, and did, let His messengers be killed by men, and if you had read the Quran you would agree.
2:61 (Y. Ali) This because they went on rejecting the Signs of Allah and slaying His Messengers without just cause.
brotherjw

brotherjw (24 minutes ago)
Spam
GhostofBattosai "BG's left panel ('Proof that Aisha was 19-20 when she married')" "Conclusion: Complete idiots & total wankers..." From Bukhari
Narrated 'aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Book #62, Hadith #64)
(10) Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). (Book #62, Hadith #88)
BizaroMustard100

BizaroMustard100 (49 minutes ago)
Spam
People can act nice and good when people are watching but a man's true character comes out to people that we won't see again like waiters and strangers. There true colours come out especially when they think no one is watching or there anonymous.
BizaroMustard100

BizaroMustard100 (53 minutes ago)
Spam
GhostofBattosai
Thought so. Why do people come here just to give crap? I can understand if you have a problem with a person but this guy probably lives in his mum's basement and being a dick makes him feel good in a sick way. YT is full of trolls. The best thing to do is "Do not feed the trolls". lol
Unfortunately he got what he wanted with np33123. I just ignore assholes.
Jetrothull

Jetrothull (1 hour ago)
Spam
This guy BeholderGuard challenges only Christians hahaha
BizaroMustard100

BizaroMustard100 (2 hours ago)
Spam
I wish I could debate Discontinuity100. I still don't agree there is science in the Quran that is there supernaturally as that was the name of the debate but he whooped my ass. He is very good and I would love another try.
The topic I would love to get into is "What does the Quran say about Jesus and the crucifixion and whether what the Quran claims is true or not". But anyone will do, except of course friendofutube2009 because he will just twist what I say and change things or Beholderguard because he will just delete and threaten if I don't agree with whatever nonsense he says and insult when proven wrong and I can't be bothered explaining things like I'm talking to a three year old. Also np33123 is just too angry and loves to be disgusting in his comments. Sorry no offense just past experience
GhostofBattosai or helookslikefamousppl are you guys up for it? I might come to the conclusion Jesus didn't die if you're all as good as Discontinuity100.
GhostofBattosai

GhostofBattosai (2 hours ago)
Spam
@bizaro

You said it about himself (lone), he's a complete idiot & total wanker, so it make sense that all his spouts are all lies/conjectures implemented by Islamophobist. All the issues he bring are already debunked by many brothers and sisters... in fact, one of the video can be found at BG's left panel ('Proof that Aisha was 19-20 when she married')

Conclusion: Complete idiots & total wankers are not worth to be taken seriously
BizaroMustard100

BizaroMustard100 (2 hours ago)
Spam
np33123
I know LoneStar1776 is being a complete idiot and I think he's a total wanker but is anything he says true? Did Mohammad have sex with a 9 year old? Sex with his son's wife? Are you commanded to kill those who insult Mohammad? Are you not allowed to take Jews and Christians for friends? What is Al Taqiyua? He says something about you are supposed to lie to non-Muslims. I know about the beheadings but what do you have to do to get such a punishment? What's this about the moon god? Jizya tax on infidels? Is any of this true? I really don't mean to offend but why is he saying such filth? Is he just making this horrific stuff up? And why get angry if he's making sh*t up to get a rise. That's what these dickheads want. Don't give them the satisfaction. But is any of this true or has he twisted it? And if so, what is the truth?
BizaroMustard100

BizaroMustard100 (3 hours ago)
Spam
np33123
Why yes it is. Nothing better than to wake up in the morning with your dads dick in my ass and your mum cooking eggs for afterwards lol.
This demonstrates one difference between Christianity and Islam. Love your enemies and turn the other cheek. I forgive you brother, you know not what you do
IslamResponses

IslamResponses (5 hours ago)
Spam
Al salamu Alikum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakato
Eid Mubarak to you as well and to your family .Jazak Allah kahir .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: BeholderGuard Channel Comments
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 07:28:34 AM »
Now look at how that same YouTube channel comment page looked just 9 minutes later, after BeholderGuard not only removed my posts, but actually did it in the context of taunting someone into debate!

BeholderGuard (10 seconds ago) Spam
(comment on channel LoneStar1776)
Uh...I am the one who challenged you, so why are you running now?
Come and debate:

"Does the King James Version Bible have errors?"

C'mon, Christian! I am CHALLENGING YOU~!~!~!

Getting cooooold feet? :PPP

BizaroMustard100 (58 minutes ago) Spam
People can act nice and good when people are watching but a man's true character comes out to people that we won't see again like waiters and strangers. There true colours come out especially when they think no one is watching or there anonymous.

BizaroMustard100 (1 hour ago) Spam
GhostofBattosai
Thought so. Why do people come here just to give crap? I can understand if you have a problem with a person but this guy probably lives in his mum's basement and being a dick makes him feel good in a sick way. YT is full of trolls. The best thing to do is "Do not feed the trolls". lol
Unfortunately he got what he wanted with np33123. I just ignore assholes.

BizaroMustard100 (2 hours ago) Spam
I wish I could debate Discontinuity100. I still don't agree there is science in the Quran that is there supernaturally as that was the name of the debate but he whooped my ass. He is very good and I would love another try.
The topic I would love to get into is "What does the Quran say about Jesus and the crucifixion and whether what the Quran claims is true or not". But anyone will do, except of course friendofutube2009 because he will just twist what I say and change things or Beholderguard because he will just delete and threaten if I don't agree with whatever nonsense he says and insult when proven wrong and I can't be bothered explaining things like I'm talking to a three year old. Also np33123 is just too angry and loves to be disgusting in his comments. Sorry no offense just past experience
GhostofBattosai or helookslikefamousppl are you guys up for it? I might come to the conclusion Jesus didn't die if you're all as good as Discontinuity100.

GhostofBattosai (2 hours ago) Spam
@bizaro

You said it about himself (lone), he's a complete idiot & total wanker, so it make sense that all his spouts are all lies/conjectures implemented by Islamophobist. All the issues he bring are already debunked by many brothers and sisters... in fact, one of the video can be found at BG's left panel ('Proof that Aisha was 19-20 when she married')

Conclusion: Complete idiots & total wankers are not worth to be taken seriously

BizaroMustard100 (2 hours ago) Spam
np33123
I know LoneStar1776 is being a complete idiot and I think he's a total wanker but is anything he says true? Did Mohammad have sex with a 9 year old? Sex with his son's wife? Are you commanded to kill those who insult Mohammad? Are you not allowed to take Jews and Christians for friends? What is Al Taqiyua? He says something about you are supposed to lie to non-Muslims. I know about the beheadings but what do you have to do to get such a punishment? What's this about the moon god? Jizya tax on infidels? Is any of this true? I really don't mean to offend but why is he saying such filth? Is he just making this horrific stuff up? And why get angry if he's making sh*t up to get a rise. That's what these dickheads want. Don't give them the satisfaction. But is any of this true or has he twisted it? And if so, what is the truth?

BizaroMustard100 (3 hours ago) Spam
np33123
Why yes it is. Nothing better than to wake up in the morning with your dads dick in my ass and your mum cooking eggs for afterwards lol.
This demonstrates one difference between Christianity and Islam. Love your enemies and turn the other cheek. I forgive you brother, you know not what you do

IslamResponses (5 hours ago) Spam
Al salamu Alikum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakato
Eid Mubarak to you as well and to your family .Jazak Allah kahir .

TheUpIoaderYes (5 hours ago) Spam
np33123 .. Tell these good people how you plan to carbon date zamzam water to prove that it starting flowing 4000 years ago.

np33123 (5 hours ago) Spam
@BizaroMustard100 Why not they could be bisexual like you in the morning you get a dick in your ass and at night you are going to f*** you wife charged with Kundalini energy it is normal for Christians! Isn't it?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: BeholderGuard Channel Comments
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 08:03:35 AM »
The formatting of the two panels above is different because they were copied using 2 different browsers.

Does anyone have to wonder why BeholderGuard didn't return to the comments he put in the forum? Perhaps he's in sheer terror of truth?

In the year or two that I allowed beholderguard, friendofutube and np33 to post in my channel comments (before I closed them because of their blind repetition ad nauseum, and failure to reply to my responses, to their nonsense) I never removed a single comment or banned a single commenter, but patiently answered each point. When I needed more space I answered in this forum and gave them a link to the thread.

The full comment of Attisss follows and is explored in more depth at this link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2438.msg11721#msg11721

Attisss (9 hours ago)

RomanianWarrior1966 how is one supposed to have a conversation with you when you block anyone else for making a comment about you? not only that why cant you give the answers if your so sure about your faith? Your nothing but a ignorant coward!!! and BizaroMustard100 it wasnt Jesus but Judas who were crucified, you realy think God would let his messengers be killed by men? your bible doesnt even prove that it was written by God but it proves that it was written by Men! 40 Men to be precise. Why have so many different Bibles? whil we have only one Quran.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 09:30:04 AM »
The following amusing response was left in the comments on the PeteWaldo youtube video "History of Mecca" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q

"delete your pathetic channel AND webiste NOW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIXM5aA4UNs "

Then when we visit his video titled "Proof of the Kaaba existing in ancient history" we find the video begins:

"Channel PeteWaldo is run by many individuals and a bot which AND some pathetic videos which LIE about the Kaaba History
Therefore, in this video, I will expose these lies by bringing forward the truth into the light."

While I am the only one with access to my youtube channel, what would cause someone to lie about something that is so irrelevant, to begin with? Why would it matter how many people have access to a channel? But then what kind of "a bot" can "run" a youtube channed and "spams hate commnets".

But the more amusing thing is the so-called "truth" that he brings to bear in regard to the non-existent history of Mecca. His video has little to do with any history of Mecca except the offhand mention of the tired old Macaroba claim (which even though it wasn't Mecca, Macaroba itself did not exist until about the 2nd century AD). The focus of his video instead of the history of Mecca, is one giant admission that Muslims venerate a meteorite, just as primitive man did from mankind's ancient history! And that's what is presented as a history of Mecca. Also revealing is the ignorance expressed, and willingness to follow any kind of preposterous demonstrated lie, by those who comment on his video whose minds have been compromised by praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen" in the names of the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad.

While his video is directed specifically at me, he of course censors my replies both to himself, and to those poor sorely deluded that commented on his video, that I replied to. Here are a couple of the posts I posted that are "pending approval" (forever):

To BeholderGuard: "I didn't realize I had so many fans! What you folks unfortunately don't seem to understand is that your god BeholderGuard isn't able to create a pre-4th century AD historical and archaeological record of Mecca, any more than the 8th to 10th century AD creators of Islamic so-called "tradition" - that is pure fiction - could. Don't any of you know how to use an Internet search engine? What do you find when you search - historical archaeological evidence mecca?
historyofmecca. com
brotherpete. com"

To OriginalSin1978: ""WoW! I guess this will shut up that bigot petewaldo for good!"
How would a video in which BeholderGuard admits that you prostrate toward a meteorite that the Quraish pagan's venerated before Muhammad, shut me up? It only confirms the real pagan history of Mecca. Idol worship and meteorite veneration is as old as mankind itself. Muslims squander money that could otherwise help the poor, to travel to that black stone idol and march around it just as the Quraish pagan's did.
watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE "

With a PM to TheSaffyone: "You wrote on a BeholderGuard video:

"actually I was searching for a video to reply to some idiots talking about the black stone. I guess this video is a good answer. Jasak Allah "

I replied, but BeholderGuard will censor my reply, so I thought I would PM you. Attached please find a video that complies with your interest.

It would help for you to list all of the reasons you prostrate yourself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, that is located 1200 kilometers away from THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs.

I can give you a hint. It is the same list of all of the reasons that Muslims kiss the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

Can you list all the reasons Muslims kiss the Quraish pagan's black stone idol?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE "

Pagans worshiping meteorites is as old as mankind itself:
http://www.meteorite.fr/en/basics/history.htm

This should sound familiar to Muhammad's followers ".....understood by contemporaries to have fallen to the earth from the abode of deities."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteorite#Meteorites_in_history

http://www.meteoritemarket.com/legend.htm