Author Topic: "SAD said, 'I give MY JUDGMENT that their men should be killed" (P4 OT Violence)  (Read 2794 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2946.0

Revisiting Matthew Henry's summary of God's judgment on the Amorites, "...it ought not to be drawn into a precedent for military executions, which make no distinction and give no quarter: those will have judgment without mercy that show no mercy.", let's consider the mercy Muhammad showed when he attacked a faithful, moral, literate, peaceful, honest, productive, prosperous farming community of Yahweh's people. Did this imperialistic conqueror even try to excuse away the slaughter of those non-combatants by feigning a "revelation" that it was his "Allah's" will and judgment against Yahweh's people?

Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'"

Sa'd's proposed mass murder of Yahweh's people is certainly a far cry from our opening Scriptures in which "...the LORD thy God hath commanded..." His people, to vanquish the sexual deviates that sacrificed children to idols of pagan deities. Not even a pretense that Muhammad's "Allah" had offered the "verdict" on those peaceful and faithful Jewish farmers, but rather a self-interested follower of Muhammad. This proposed slaughter of innocents, sexual enslavement of their women and children, and theft of their property even after Muhammad had earlier declared:

Sura 4.125 Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to Allah, does good, and follows the way of abraham the true in Faith? For Allah did take abraham for a friend. 

What did Abraham do after conquering the kidnappers, of his nephew Lot and family, who then after being vanquished freely offered Abraham their property?

Genesis 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. 22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, 23 That I will not [take] from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that [is] thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Abraham worked for a living as opposed to stealing the fruit of the labor of others. What did the merciful follower of Muhammad, Ka'b Asad propose, after the non-combatant peaceful Jewish farmers - that never struck a blow - had been "terrorized" by one of the most consummate terrorists in the history of mankind?

Ishaq:461 "After the siege exhausted and terrorized them, the Jews felt certain that the Apostle would not leave them until he had exterminated them. So they decided to talk to Ka'b Asad. He said, 'People of the Jews, you see what has befallen you. I shall propose three alternatives. Take whichever one you please.' He said, 'Swear allegiance to this man and accept him; for, by Allah, it has become clear to you that he is a prophet sent from Allah. It is he that you used to find mentioned in your scripture book. Then you will be secure in your lives, your property, your children, and your wives.'"

Ishaq:462/Tabari VIII:30 "The Jews said, 'We will never abandon the Torah or exchange it for the Qur'an.' Asad said, 'Since you reject this proposal of mine, then kill your children and your wives and go out to Muhammad and his Companions as men who brandish swords, leaving behind no impediments to worry you. If you die, you shall have left nothing behind; if you win you shall find other women and children.' The Jews replied, 'Why would we kill these poor ones? What would be the good of living after them?'"

So the alternative offered to abandoning their faith in Yahweh and His Torah, and instead prostrating themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, was to kill their own wives and children, conspicuously abrogating Muhammad's previously recited "no compulsion in religion" drivel.

We will later learn what Sa'd meant when he said the Jews would "find other women and children", if they killed their own wives and children as per his "offer", and joined company with Muhammad and his followers "as men who brandish swords". We also understand through these verses what the real motive was, of men who didn't have jobs or sources of income other than property looted from caravans and otherwise stolen from honest, hard working and productive people, like the Banu Qurayza farmers.

Ishaq:463/Tabari VIII:34 "When Sa'd reached the Messenger of Allah and the Muslims, the Prophet said, 'Arise and go to your master and help him dismount.' Then Muhammad said, 'Pass judgment on them.' Sa'd replied, 'I pass judgment that their men shall be killed, their women and children made captives, and their property divided.' Allah's Apostle proclaimed, 'You have passed judgment on the Jews with the judgment of Allah and the judgment of His Messenger.'"

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "Huyayy, the enemy of Allah, was brought out. He was wearing a rose-colored suit of clothes that he had torn all over with fingertip-sized holes so that it would not be taken as booty. His hands were bound to his neck with a rope. When he looked at Muhammad he said, 'I do not regret opposing you. Whoever forsakes God will be damned.' He sat down and was beheaded."

By Muhammad's day Jews had been worshiping Yahweh for a couple thousand years and those faithful Jews knew who Yahweh is, and so they knew who to fear, and it wasn't Muhammad and his alter-ego "Allah". They well understood that their temporal lives in this world would end, by rejecting Muhammad as a "messenger" of Yahweh, but they knew from their Torah that accepting him would result in being separated from God forever.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

They mass murdered all of the innocent Jewish farm boys who had reached puberty along with their dads and grandpas, because they refused to abandon the Torah and directing their prayers toward Jerusalem - the Holy Land of their prophets and patriarchs - to instead spin around, turn their backs on Jerusalem, and follow the false prophet Muhammad alone by prostrating themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol and Kaaba in Mecca five times a day.

Almost amusingly - if it weren't so tragic - Muhammad himself had earlier led his followers to pray toward Jerusalem and even recognize the Sabbath. It was only after the Jews of Medina through their Torah, had easily identified Muhammad as a false prophet, that he switched the qibla of his followers from facing Jerusalem to facing Mecca, and switched his "holy day" from the Sabbath to Friday. Muhammad's rejection of the Sabbath, obviously makes his followers wishful empty claims of having anything to do with old covenant "law", patently absurd.

Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."

Mohammed sat down to relax and relish in the spectacle of innocent Jewish farm boys having their heads cut off in front of him. It's easy to see this earlier model of hatred of Jews, manifest later on in Hitler and the Islamic Grand Mufti of Jerusalem's holocaust, but even Hitler didn't have the chutzpah to visit his own gas chambers.

Unfortunately, being witness to the beheading of their husbands, children, fathers, and grandfathers wasn't the worst of it for the women, because it wasn't just the property that the enterprising Jews had worked for generations to build that motivated this self-serving "prophet". In the following passage, besides sexually enslaving female prisoners of war, Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" also assigns him all the wives he wants - but only for him. His followers are limited to four wives, plus all the "captive" sex slaves they can support.

Sura 33:50 - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; ... and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:...

Clip of Danish Embassy protest inserted here.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Unless we are expected to believe that a woman would desire to have sexual relations, with the man responsible for beheading her husband and father, it isn't difficult to characterize Muhammad's sex with Rayhanah. Let alone that Rayhanah was a Jew and Mohammed was a gentile that was still in the process of composing his unique, stand-alone, 23-year 7th century record.

Ishaq:466 "The Apostle chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured."

What about Muhammad's followers who were "... appointed ... the captives ..." by Muhammad's "Allah"?

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

Just a little casual chat in their "holy" Mosque. In order to suggest their actions were not rape, one would have to believe that those faithful Jewish women would have desired to have sex with the very men that had beheaded their husbands, sons, brothers, fathers and grandfathers, while dividing their children among the Muslims and selling them off into slavery, and stealing their property.

Continued in part 5 at this link http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2947.0