Author Topic: Israel - An Everlasting Possession Through an Everlasting Covenant  (Read 2271 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Let's get to that ancient history regarding title to Israel.

Over 3600 years ago the one true God of the bible - YHWH - Yahweh, gave to the seed of Abraham "all the land of Canaan" as an everlasting possession through an everlasting covenant that passed specifically through his son Isaac to Isaac's son Jacob - whom the Lord named "Israel" - and to his seed after him.

The Lord then sent his people into their Promised Land, displacing the Canaanites who had given themselves over to such iniquity as sorcery, idolatry, incest, adultery, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and even sacrifice of children to idols.

Please see the video "Old Testament Violence" for more.

Let's take a look at the covenants Yahweh made with His people.

Genesis 15:18  In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Abraham's wife Sarah believed herself to be too advanced in age to bear children, so she suggested to Abraham that he have a son with her handmaiden Hagar, to raise as their own. The Lord had previously told Sarah that He would allow her to bear a child, but she lacked faith in His words and had even laughed at the prospect, but just as the Lord had told her she would...

Genesis 21:1 And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. 2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. 3 And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac. 4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him. 5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. 6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, [so that] all that hear will laugh with me. 7 And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born [him] a son in his old age. 8 And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the [same] day that Isaac was weaned. 9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. 10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, [even] with Isaac. 11 And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. 12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Thus God's covenant is specifically with the seed of Isaac and specifically not with the seed of Ishmael. After Abraham cast Hagar and Ishmael out of his house it would seem even God no longer recognized Ishmael as Abraham's son.

Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Isaac in turn fathered two sons, Jacob and Esau. Some of Muhammad's followers try to lay claim to being of the seed of Isaac, by way of Esau, however Esau traded away his inheritance for "bread and pottage of lentiles".

Genesis 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom. {with...: Heb. with that red, with that red pottage} {Edom: that is Red} 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? {at...: Heb. going to die} 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.   Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright.

Let alone that even a web search quickly reveals the immoral and unregenerate character of Esau enough to know one would not desire to be related to him in the first place.

We find some that claim to be of the seed of Ishmael today, behave just as was prophesied.

Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

The Promised Land has become the geopolitical focus of the world fulfilling boatloads of prophecy in the process. With the secular U.N. and the list of nations eager to facilitate the theft of more of the land of Israel - including our own administration - the following prophecy penned many hundreds of years before the Christian era reads more like a news headline, once again highlighting the two distinct camps surrounding Zionism.

Zechariah 12:3  And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Which side are you on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbE4bRehJzk

Now that the followers of Muhammad and the secular anti-Zionists have likely clicked out of this video, and returned to planting their heads firmly back in the sand, let's look a little at the split within the "church" on Zionism. It isn't my intent to further divide the body of Christ, but to advance a search for truth, since Jesus IS truth, and all false doctrine is the work of Satan - the father of lies.

The division within the church regarding Zionism seems to be rooted in the eschatology a group adheres to, with partial-preterists and "replacement theology" generally coming down on the anti-Zionist side, and futurists supporting the Israeli Jews and Zionism. It is interesting to note that both of those nontraditional eschatologies, that were popularized in the 20th century, necessarily preclude even considering that Muhammad could be THE false prophet of the book of Revelation. This even as the most egregious - and only unpardonable - sin in Muhammad's religion is committed if a Muslim confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, while each and every Muslim must deny the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah and His atoning blood - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - as an article of their faith in THE false prophet Muhammad.

Please see the "traditional framework" video for more.

Partial-preterism and replacement theology influencing some leaders to such an extent that, after meeting with heads of the internationally recognized terrorist organization Hezbollah, Presbyterian church leaders proclaimed:

"We treasure the precious words of Hezbollah and your expression of goodwill toward the American people. Also we praise your initiative for dialogue and mutual understanding. We cherish these statements that bring us closer to you. As an elder of our church, I'd like to say that according to my recent experience, relations and conversations with Islamic leaders are a lot easier than dealings and dialogue with Jewish leaders."
Wikipedia link

Whatever was exchanged at that meeting, it's apparent that these "church" "leaders" didn't have any idea as to what "taqiyyah", or Islamic subterfuge, dissimulation and lying in the way of Allah, is all about. The leaders of Hezbollah were likely telling them whatever kind of lie they thought they wanted to hear, while the Jewish leaders were giving it to them straight which is often not "easy". Did they know that Muhammad's followers are precluded from even making friends with them?

Sura 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust. 

Suggesting a Muslim becomes "of" Jews and Christians. On that note, actual conversion to Christianity is punishable by death in Islamic tradition, and as practiced in some Islamic countries today as the penalty for "apostasy". Muhammad's followers are only allowed to create the appearance of friendship with a Jew or Christian with the singular goal of advancing Islam. That's also why a Muslim son is allowed to marry a Christian woman, some hoping to subvert her Christian community, while the daughter of a fundamental follower of Muhammad - who is effectively the property of her father - would never be allowed to marry a Christian or Jew. If one even considers it, she may be killed by  her own father, in what is ironically called an "honor killing". Which in truth, accomplishes the exact opposite, of preserving one's honor.

Try an Internet or YouTube search - islam honor killing
Then do a YouTube search - slavery in islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsaPQ8jOqGo

You'll learn that the practice of capturing and enslaving Africans is still practiced in many areas controlled by Muhammad's true followers that get Islam, because slavery will always be OF Islam because Muhammad engaged in it, and their books prescribe it. Pressing Africans into slavery wasn't "officially" outlawed in Saudi Arabia and Yemen until 1962, UAE 1963, and Oman in 1970, and then only because of outside pressure because the rest of the world doesn't follow Muhammad.......yet. Traditionally this was one of the most important tools for spreading Islam because even if the first generation of slaves resisted, the second generation would have been exposed to enough indoctrination, to follow Muhammad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbE4bRehJzk

Whose side are you on?

The side that's throwing the "People of the Book" under the bus and praising Hezbollah while funding terror, and advancing "interfaith pluralism" like the "chrislam movement"?

A single verse from the Quran communicates all a Christian needs to know about any suggestion of common ground between Islam and Christianity.

Quran Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

What born again Christian saved by the blood of the Lamb of God could recognize THE false prophet Muhammad's declaration as being other than the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel?

Try a search - divestment from Israel - to find the usual liberal suspects that include the Presbyterian Church, World Council of Churches, United Church of Christ, Church of England and the United Church of Canada, with the Anglican and Episcopal churches at least having discussed divestment. Groups of malleable university students that join them include the Muslim Student Union and the "Boycott, Divestment, and Sanction Campaign". The Nazis boycotted Jewish businesses as well. No surprise then that today's anti-Zionists include skinheads, Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan, to name a few.

The futurist part of the church supports, rather than boycotts, Jews and Israel. While their eschatology may not be any more sound than partial-preterism at least their hearts would seem to be in the right place.

Anti-Zionist "church" institutions and partial-preterist replacement theology may demonstrate the natural result of believing one knows the answer - to what the bible describes as a mystery - regarding faithful Jews in this new covenant era.

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

That was penned well after the cross.

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
28 As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.

Enemies of the Gospel, but beloved. The Lord didn't blind some Jews to the Gospel to condemn them because:

2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Please see the "Blindness God Gave Some Jews" video for more
Spirit of Slumber

I believe those irrevocable gifts referenced include the everlasting covenants Yahweh has with the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob including the "everlasting" land covenant of Israel. Yet some in the "church" are working overtime to advance the displacement of the "People of the Book" from the land Yahweh gave us, with Gentiles that profess the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel as an article of their faith in the false prophet Muhammad, who prostrate themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, and are committed to wiping the Jews out and turning Israel into another Islamist slave state.

Even though Muhammad's followers are prevented from befriending Christians and Jews this certainly doesn't mean that Christians are precluded from befriending them. Indeed we are called to love everyone. But encouraging them to remain on a path, that is in the opposite direction of the Gospel, is a peculiar way to express one's love for them. Since Jesus IS TRUTH any discussion comparing religions needs to begin IN TRUTH and honesty, with Sura 4:157. After the immediate and irreconcilable opposite nature to the Gospel is exposed, it might help to then point out that there is no historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD - inviting them to search the web for some such evidence - and that Islamic so-called "tradition" was all created in the 7th to 10th centuries without reference to any actual historical record from before the 6th century AD, yet it poses as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad history. This even as archaeological evidence ever-increasingly demonstrates the Scriptures to be a reliable record of ancient history.

Discussing anything else related to the Gospel, with someone that has been indoctrinated into putting their effort into DISbelief, may only serve to diminish the central subject of the crucifixion and resurrection, that we are tasked to preach in the first place.

1Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

In response to their inevitable charge that the bible has been "corrupted", it is constructive point out that one would have to believe that its whole subject had somehow become the exact opposite of what it had been - through an entire rewrite - both in the Gospel and in Old Testament prophecy. This even though by Muhammad's 7th century, the Gospel had been translated into every popular language, copied tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries, when Muhammad committed what his followers can only imagine as the blunder of reciting:

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Since the Gospel preached throughout the whole known world in the 7th century was the same as it remains today, any claim that the Gospel is corrupted suggests their own "prophet's" recommendation was foolish, since the whole subject of that Gospel is the exact opposite of Muhammad's declaration that "they killed him not, nor crucified him".

From the Gospel:

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

That's the testimony of four Apostles, one of whom was an eye witness, and all of whom were contemporary to the time. Shouldn't any sitting around a campfire and singing kumbaya with Muhammad's followers, be intended to help them overcome the delusion they suffer, by following THE false prophet Muhammad? Isn't pretending there is common ground between Christianity and the only anti-another-religion "religion" - by design - encouraging them to continue on their path, while trivializing the blood of Jesus in the process?

Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father...

Whose side are you on?

The side that believes that 2500 years of persecution of Jews among Gentile nations was quite enough, and are sick to death of the compromises to their national security, that have been jammed down their throats by secular international powers?

Or the side of Nazis, skinheads the Ku Klux Klan, and those that believe themselves to be Christian but work with and fund internationally recognized terrorist organizations, whose goal is turning Israel into another Islamist slave state?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rl0rZObP-c

The following obviously refers to a group composed of "many", that have deceived themselves into believing they are Christians, with everyone in the "church" pointing to somebody else that these verses refer to.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Where is the "synagogue of Satan"?

Revelation 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

While understanding what a Jew is:

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither [is that] circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

We have forum sections dedicated to Zionism, preterism and futurism, and some of the annotations appearing on screen go to videos that detail some of these subjects more specifically. Please see the drop down menu for a lot of links on this and other subjects.

Since Islam crosses racial and ethnic lines, rather lashing out with lies and false accusations why not comment constructively by pointing out which part of the preceding is untrue? Please review the links in the drop-down menu for more on Islam in Muhammad's followers own words.

To quote Ellis Skolfield, author of "The False Prophet", who for over 30 years has written about the role of Islam in bible prophecy, as the final foe of God's people.....

"God is truth, so how well a person serves the Lord is not dependent on how artfully he can defend his doctrines, but on his willingness to seek out and follow the truth."

Please visit Fish House Ministries for more on Ellis Skolfield and Islam in bible prophecy.
For an introduction to the Gospel please visit IslamAndTheTruth.com
For more on Islam VS Christianity please visit BrotherPete.com and join us in this Islam-Christian for discussion and much more on these subjects.