Author Topic: "No Muslim is a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus"  (Read 2047 times)

burninglight

• View Profile
Re: "No Muslim is a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus"
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 03:15:53 AM »
When I tell Muslim Jesus is the truth, the life and the way. They say yes, he was the truth for his time as Moses was for his and Abraham was for his and as Muhammad is for his. When I bring their attention to the fact that Jesus didn't say I show the why the way; he said I am their is a big difference between being and showing.
I usually get banned from Muslim forums after about 100 posts.  Even though I am careful not to cut down Islam directly. They really can't deal with the truth. It is truly their enemy and ignorance and deception is their friends! Allah admits and proves he is the best of deceivers. Muslims love deception!

People really need to wake up and learn about Islam so they can gainsay Muslims. Christians are converting to it in hoards. They say reverts. Man Christians telling me God lead them to Islam really gets me down!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: "No Muslim is a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus"
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 09:46:08 AM »
Indeed Jesus IS all that and more.
On the subject of the OP, not long ago I decided my prior expose of Deedat's video was a little insufficient, so I uploaded a more complete version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnEZ4nUhoU