Author Topic: Allah - the one ... who confounds all human understanding  (Read 70650 times)

Bornao

• View Profile
Re: Allah - the one ... who confounds all human understanding
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 08:20:39 AM »
In the years 1600 Church was going to hang Galileo Galilei because of saying the “The World is round.”

The issue wasn't the roundness of the earth it was the centrality of the earth as opposed to a heliocentric model of the solar system. Furthermore, I would not throw stones in a glass house when according to Muhammad the sun sets in a muddy pool. And the Bible already covered the issue of the earth's round shape.

Isa 40:22    It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

I was just trying to proof that the Quran is not a coppy of bibles. Didn’t mean to hurt you. And as I responsed the sun is not seting in a muddy pool. (We alsa have saying that you can’t cover the sun with mud.) That olsa can means, the people he meet there are trying to cover truth, but nonsens. What dose, “Glass house.” Mean?

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »
If you want some help with quoting I explain how I do it at the following link. Also don't be afraid to break a post down into several posts, and address point by point.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=39.0

Thank you are so polite. I am in Turkey now, but in French we comment one by one. And I am sorry I got you wrong. I touht you were saying Mecca existed before the 4th century. (that is what I belive, too.) Now, if you want any historical evidence about Mecca I can’t give any.

That's because NONE EXISTS because Mecca did not exist before the 4th century AD.

Yet in that same post I showed you that the archaeological evidence EVER INCREASINGLY CONFIRMS the bible as a reliable record of ancient history. But you must reject it to follow the false prophet Muhammad.

We are talking about the times of Adem.

And Moses was inspired to write the history of that time - not a bunch of 7th to 10th century SW Arabian desert dwellers that lived so many thousands of years after the fact, that created pure fiction that contradicts Moses.

I also can’t proof Adam has been existed. (I mean historicaly) I mean it’s a long long times ago. And even I can proof it or you proof it, what’s bout it?

(Please, please short answers)

Please look at the vast volume of EVIDENCE of scripture in regard to archaeology - with over a million artifacts just on display in Jerusalem!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=68.0
That is evidence that CONFIRMS THE SCRIPTURES while DESTROYING Islamic so-called "tradition".

Consider the proof of the scriptures through fulfilled prophecy.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm
Yahoo - fulfilled bible prophecy - (just click on that link)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 08:34:51 AM »
OK. Now that we agree there is no historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD, let's look at the geographical evidence of the post that I presented for you following that one, that is at the top of this thread page. I asked a couple questions there. Please click here:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2117.msg12454#msg12454

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 08:51:18 AM »
I was just trying to proof that the Quran is not a coppy of bibles. Didn’t mean to hurt you. And as I responsed the sun is not seting in a muddy pool. (We alsa have saying that you can’t cover the sun with mud.) That olsa can means, the people he meet there are trying to cover truth, but nonsens. What dose, “Glass house.” Mean?

The Qur'an has much borrowed material in it. You didn't hurt me. I was pointing out that it isn't wise to talk of the Roman Catholic Church persecuting Galileo for his view of the sun and the earth when the Bible teaches that the earth is round and nowhere does it teach that the sun revolves around it. Which is what the RCC was persecuting Galileo for. To say "You shouldn't throw stones in a glass house" is an expression here that means you shouldn't make judgments about other things, people, etc if you yourself are guilty of the same.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 09:07:31 AM »
All I mean if you want me to comment, please slow down. It’s just a request. If you don’t any answers from me, go a head, rule as ever you like.

We will try not to overwhelm you. However if there is more than one response to reply to, simply start with the first, or oldest one (the one immediately below your last post), and work your way down. That will result in the least confusion.

Bornao

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 10:01:17 AM »
OK. Now that we agree there is no historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD, let's look at the geographical evidence of the post that I presented for you following that one, that is at the top of this thread page. I asked a couple questions there. Please click here:

I looked at that link. As I said, I don't have any interest about he history. Archaelogists always find new thing about history and the evidence the found allways changes. (My aunt is an archaelog. You shuld see them how much they pleased and amazed with the new things they find.)

Now; I have no idea where the Habron is. (I think it is the city Harran, in Turkey) No matter where it is, even it is in the middle of the North Pole I would say yes, he can make journey. We are talking about a prophet; who and whose family has showen miracles. We even belive the cursed devil can travel araund the world faster then light. Can Creator's prophet travel? Yes. (Without a doubt)

Bornao

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 10:14:44 AM »

The Qur'an has much borrowed material in it. You didn't hurt me. I was pointing out that it isn't wise to talk of the Roman Catholic Church persecuting Galileo for his view of the sun and the earth when the Bible teaches that the earth is round and nowhere does it teach that the sun revolves around it. Which is what the RCC was persecuting Galileo for. To say "You shouldn't throw stones in a glass house" is an expression here that means you shouldn't make judgments about other things, people, etc if you yourself are guilty of the same.

Didn't hurt you, we are fridens than :) You can see the same meterials in Quran (which you can see in the Bible) Because they are from the same power. Look, it's the same problem we got here. My orijinal language is not Enghish and when you say, "Throwing stones to a glass house" I thought you think the Kabe is build from glass.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 10:26:31 AM »

Didn't hurt you, we are fridens than :) You can see the same meterials in Quran (which you can see in the Bible) Because they are from the same power. Look, it's the same problem we got here. My orijinal language is not Enghish and when you say, "Throwing stones to a glass house" I thought you think the Kabe is build from glass.

I have no problem considering someone a friend even if I differ with them. I am glad that unlike many of your fellow muslims who come here you don't seem to have a hateful attitude. I do differ passionately with you on the source of our respective holy books. While I believe the Bible to be the Word of God I by virtue of that fact reject the Qur'an because it teaches precisely the opposite of what the Bible teaches.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Bornao

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 11:03:07 AM »

I have no problem considering someone a friend even if I differ with them. I am glad that unlike many of your fellow muslims who come here you don't seem to have a hateful attitude. I do differ passionately with you on the source of our respective holy books. While I believe the Bible to be the Word of God I by virtue of that fact reject the Qur'an because it teaches precisely the opposite of what the Bible teaches.

If any muslim hurt you (including me) forgive them. Sometimes people thinks that the religions are just like football tems. They think they are the supporters. If any muslim bothers you remind them the Surah that I ride at the top of this page. No muslim, no human being has right to bother anybody because of there thinkins an belief. Yes, the Quran and the Bible are different. (But only if you examin them) But they are doing the same. They are trying to guide us to the heavens and we all responsible with the things we know.

Bornao

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 11:18:23 AM »
By the way; resistingrexmundi, Peter which countries are you from? The time of messages are different from my zone.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2012, 11:21:54 AM »

I looked at that link. As I said, I don't have any interest about he history.

Muhammad's followers CAN'T take an interest in history or you would see that what you believe are lies from the father of lies.

That link is about PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY. The FACT IS that since Mecca is 1200 kilometers AWAY from anywhere Abraham ever traveled, that proves that the historical FICTION that was all created in the 7th to 10th centuries AD by a bunch of SW Arabian desert dwellers, that Muhammad's followers call "tradition", is a PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY that is also EXACTLY CONTRARY to the TRUE HISTORICAL RECORD contained in scripture, as CONFIRMED by the archaeological EVIDENCE, and physical geography.
Thus Islam is a provable preposterous lie as confirmed through history, archaeology and geography.

How did a bunch of 7th to 10th century SW Arabian desert dwellers know what went on so many thousands of years before? Visit the Quraish pagan's "Library of Mecca"?

Next we'll explore the SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE. I will do that in part by responding to your post that was next in order by breaking it down into many small posts.

Archaelogists always find new thing about history and the evidence the found allways changes. (My aunt is an archaelog. You shuld see them how much they pleased and amazed with the new things they find.)

Now; I have no idea where the Habron is.

That's why I included a link. Hebron is where Jews, Christians AND MUSLIMS go to visit Abraham's grave. It's 1200 KILOMETERS from Mecca. LOOK AT THE LINK
http://www.bibleplaces.com/hebron.htm
Yahoo - abraham hebron -

Abraham would NOT have abandoned his WIFE Sarah, and his son Isaac, WHOM GOD MADE HIS COVENANT WITH, to wander across 1200 kilometers of unexplored desert with his wife's slave Hagar and her son Ishmael - NOR DID HE.
Ishmael's seed are the "children of the flesh"
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2771.0

(I think it is the city Harran, in Turkey) No matter where it is, even it is in the middle of the North Pole I would say yes, he can make journey. We are talking about a prophet; who and whose family has showen miracles.

The only miracle with Muhammad is that people believe his lies that come straight from the father of lies because they are EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

We even belive the cursed devil can travel araund the world faster then light. Can Creator's prophet travel? Yes. (Without a doubt)

You mean you believe in Muhammad's preposterous UNWITNESSED tale of riding on a flying donkey-mule from Mecca to Jerusalem to "paradise" and back to Mecca by morning. He even lied about praying the the temple in Jerusalem that had been torn down 500 years before Muhammad told his lie.
http://www.petewaldo.com/mohammeds_night_journey.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 11:28:44 AM »
By the way; resistingrexmundi, Peter which countries are you from? The time of messages are different from my zone.

We're in the eastern U.S. (the forum time stamp is unrelated and is default with the software) Where are you?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 11:47:02 AM »
Before I begin responding to your next post, in order, way back at this link
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2117.msg12460#msg12460

I would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to visit this link and read it or listen to the video presented there. Your eternal life depends on it:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2641.0

Bornao

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2012, 12:13:41 PM »
(I think it is the city Harran, in Turkey) No matter where it is, even it is in the middle of the North Pole I would say yes, he can make journey. We are talking about a prophet; who and whose family has showen miracles.

xxxxxxxxxxI was talking about Hz. Abraham(PBH) (The miracles of him and his suns exc...)

We even belive the cursed devil can travel araund the world faster then light. Can Creator's prophet travel? Yes. (Without a doubt)

You mean you believe in Muhammad's preposterous UNWITNESSED tale of riding on a flying donkey-mule from Mecca to Jerusalem to "paradise" and back to Mecca by morning. He even lied about praying the the temple in Jerusalem that had been torn down 500 years before Muhammad told his lie.

What riding on a flying donkey? Where do you find these kind of things? ;D Probably from a Jewish source. Because The tample which you are talkin about is Kubbetu's Sahra, not Mescid-i Aksa.

Surah, The Israelites 17/1
1.    Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

In the Quran, (not in translation) you can see the word Mescid-i Aksa.  :D

No...it is my keyboar I think. I couldn't make quote again. I put some x's. Sorry for that.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:20:06 PM by Bornao »

Bornao

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 12:16:48 PM »
If you want some help with quoting I explain how I do it at the following link. Also don't be afraid to break a post down into several posts, and address point by point.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=39.0

Thank you are so polite. I am in Turkey now, but in French we comment one by one. And I am sorry I got you wrong. I touht you were saying Mecca existed before the 4th century. (that is what I belive, too.) Now, if you want any historical evidence about Mecca I can’t give any. We are talking about the times of Adem. I also can’t proof Adam has been existed. (I mean historicaly) I mean it’s a long long times ago. And even I can proof it or you proof it, what’s bout it?

(Please, please short answers)

When we write long, sometimes we miss the parts. I am in Turkey now.
I got to go now. See you :)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2012, 02:15:57 PM »

xxxxxxxxxxI was talking about Hz. Abraham(PBH) (The miracles of him and his suns exc...)

What riding on a flying donkey? Where do you find these kind of things? ;D Probably from a Jewish source.

I said flying donkey-mule. I got that from the Quran. Muhammad described his buraq (like the one the fabled Zoroastrian prophet rode) as being in size between a donkey and mule.

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0309:
It is narrated on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I was brought al-Buraq Who is an animal white and long, larger than a donkey but smaller than a mule, who would place his hoof a distance equal to the range of vision. I mounted it and came to the Temple (Bait Maqdis in Jerusalem), then tethered it to the ring used by the prophets. I entered the mosque and prayed two rak'ahs in it, and then came out and Gabriel brought me a vessel of wine and a vessel of milk.

The problem is that temple had been torn down 500 years before Muhammad lied about tying his buraq to it and praying in it. Yet it was decades before the Al-Aqsa mosque was built.

Here's a forum thread on the subject of Muhammad's night journey.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1253.0
And on the mythical "buraq".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1713.0

Because The tample which you are talkin about is Kubbetu's Sahra, not Mescid-i Aksa.

Surah, The Israelites 17/1
1.    Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

In the Quran, (not in translation) you can see the word Mescid-i Aksa.  :D

If you mean Al-Aqsa it did not exist until many decades after Muhammad died. In fact the historical record tells us that at the time that Muhammad lied about praying in a temple on the temple mount, the temple mount was being used as a garbage dump.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount#Sassanid_vassal_state_period

No...it is my keyboar I think. I couldn't make quote again. I put some x's. Sorry for that.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2012, 03:16:38 PM »
Please, please, please look back at this thread before moving forward.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2117.msg12491#msg12491

In the following I chop your oldest post that hasn't been addressed yet, into several small, mostly one-subject posts. Please don't be alarmed by the volume. Simply start with the oldest one at the link above and then move one by one in order from this post down.

[Sorry. You can't have it both ways. Moses was inspired to write the account of Yahweh speaking to Abraham manifest as a man. So your prior post indicates you believe Moses was a liar because you believe Muhammad.]

At translation of Surah The Cow 2/285

285.   The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction .......

And that's the tragedy of it. Even you are required to believe that Jesus is the one and only Messiah. Required to believe Jesus is the only person ever to be born of a virgin by the will of God. You are required to believe that Jesus is sinless. You are required to believe that Jesus was lifted physically to heaven.
Yet you are not allowed to make a distinction between THE sinless MESSIAH, and a sinful 7th century, imperialistic conquering, mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist, and thief. A false prophet that professed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »
....... (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (we seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

Yes, I can’t have both ways. But, there is only one way and muslims belive all the prophets of Creator is carring the same message.

Yet Muhammad professed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. He filled you with complete resolve, not as to what to believe, but specifically as to what to DISbelieve, DENY and REJECT.
You are compelled to DISbelieve the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, and to DENY that Jesus is the Son of God, and to REJECT the shed blood of the sinless Messiah that He shed to save you from your sins.

Islam is to the Gospel as the negative is to a photograph. Islam is the only anti-another-religion, religion. Islam is ANTICHRIST.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2012, 03:17:50 PM »
No muslim is a muslim if he or she says Moses(Peace be upon him) or Jesus(puh) or Nuh(puh) or Lut(puh) or Abraham(puh) (or any other prophets) was a liar.

Simply parroting Ahmed Deedat won't make what you write magically come true. Are you lying now or were you lying before? You already rejected Moses prophecy to follow Muhammad. And you reject Jesus' prophecy to follow Muhammad.

I did a video on the lie that "Muslims believe in Jesus and all the prophets."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2714.0
The simple fact of the matter is that Muslims believe IN Muhammad alone. The most that can be said about their belief in any of the prophets of the God of the Jews and Christians, is that they believe they existed, while rejecting the way they are revealed in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, to believe the EXACT OPPOSITE. Specifically to DISbelieve and reject them, because of your faith in Muhammad.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
All of the prophets of the Creator are valuable for us.

That is empty lip service and a lie. You reject Jesus to follow Muhammad. To believe IN Jesus you have to believe that He was crucified, died and was resurrected, and that we are saved from sin by His shed blood. THE WHOLE SUBJECT OF THE GOSPEL and Old Testament prophecy.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2012, 03:18:43 PM »
The point is the message which the bring has been changed.

That's a lie from straight out of the pit of hell. What it means is that you follow Satan who revealed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, through his prophet Muhammad. Muhammad is the only "change".

Even if you take the translation of Quran as Quran the message is not he same. If you can speak an other languge other than English chose a song and try to translate it. You can’t clearly succeed.

That's false. It's easy to expose Muhammad in just a few verses. I offer a one-minute complete course on Islam, for Christians - Islam 101.
http://www.brotherpete.com

[If Muhammad was not a false prophet then ALL of the prophets of the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind were false - including Jesus.]

False? Who said that?

You did when you demonstrated that you rejected Moses's prophecy for the false prophet Muhammad. When you rejected Jesus' prophecy for the false prophet Muhammad.

At Surah The Food 5/47

47.   Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

So even Muhammad said Christians are to judge by what is revealed in the Gospel. By Muhammad's 7th century the Gospel had been translated into every popular language, had been copied tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries. Here is a little of what it says:

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 20:17 And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, 18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Christ crucified as was prophesied by the Old Testament prophets as well

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2012, 03:19:21 PM »

At Surah The Family of Imran 3/113

113.   Not all of them are alike: Among the People of the Book are a portion that stand (for the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration.

The People of the book means: The people who call themselves Christian and Jewish.
Buy the way

Christians and Jews HAVE NEVER nor WOULD EVER, prostrate themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca - 1200 kilometers away from THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs - and pray in the "vain repetitions of the heathen" 5 times a day, as the Sabians did that Muhammad copied that from.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

In fact the Banu Quraiza Jews chose to be beheaded, rather than reject their Torah and prostrate themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol and engage in Muhammad's thinly veneered Quraish pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.

Ishaq:462/Tabari VIII:30 "The Jews said, 'We will never abandon the Torah or exchange it for the Qur'an.' Asad said, 'Since you reject this proposal of mine, then kill your children and your wives and go out to Muhammad and his Companions as men who brandish swords, leaving behind no impediments to worry you. If you die, you shall have left nothing behind; if you win you shall find other women and children.' The Jews replied, 'Why would we kill these poor ones? What would be the good of living after them?'"

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "Huyayy, the enemy of Allah, was brought out. He was wearing a rose-colored suit of clothes that he had torn all over with fingertip-sized holes so that it would not be taken as booty. His hands were bound to his neck with a rope. When he looked at Muhammad he said, 'I do not regret opposing you. Whoever forsakes God will be damned.' He sat down and was beheaded."

The Banu Qurayza knew who to fear, and it wasn't Muhammad and his alter-ego - the Arabian pagan deity - "Allah".

http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2012, 03:19:47 PM »
159.   Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth.

You are responsible of what you believe. You are thinking about the nonmuslim people. What about the others who hasn’t heard of any religion.

They are saved by their ignorance:

Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.

But you, my friend, are in full knowledge. You will be held accountable by the very Son of God that THE false prophet Muhammad compelled you to deny:

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2012, 03:20:11 PM »
In Quran Allah says, the ones who hasn’t heard the truth is no resposible.

[Matthew 20:17 And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, 18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm]

Surah Marium (Mery) 19/33

33.   "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

That's nonsense. Jesus speaking as an infant Muhammad plagiarized from an Arabic apocryphal fable written in Egypt titled "First Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ" it said:
"...Jesus spake even when he was in the cradle, and said: 'Mary, I am Jesus the son of God. That word which thou didst bring forth according to the declaration of the angel..."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=452.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2012, 03:20:37 PM »

Sometimes translations are really guiding wrong. Watch the sentence, “The day that I die.” I am sure he is still alive. And I am sure he will come and guide us again.

And even though Jesus rules and reigns in His kingdom forever and forever, and even though you are required to believe He was lifted bodily to heaven, because of a fable that Muhammad plagiarized you are compelled to believe that He will return only to die after he does. Otherwise that nonsense Muhammad plagiarized would be wrong. Pure satanic blasphemy.