Author Topic: Ted & Alynn Pike - National Prayer Network  (Read 4095 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Ted & Alynn Pike - National Prayer Network
« on: March 12, 2012, 01:24:24 PM »
I sent Ted Pike an inquisitive email once - a few years ago - hoping the question would help him conclude on his own the error of that which he teaches, which is certainly not hard to spot in light of the fruit of the anti-Zionist tree. He ignored the email and from that time began an almost daily barrage of emails which were not stopped per my repeated requests. Little did I have any idea what his personal life had been transformed into, until I saw a hint of this article, and then Yahooed the subject to the original piece.

I wonder if Ted Pike ever stopped his anti-Israel diatribe long enough to wonder just why it is he is in the company of Nazis, skinheads, Muslims, Soviets, the KKK and David Duke, and anti-semites of all stripes - and demons. I caution folks against reading too much of this as sometimes things like this can lead to encounters with the same.

TED PIKE: MY WIFE DIED A MARTYR FOR GOD AND FREEDOM
By Rev. Ted Pike
3 Jan 12
http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/tedpikewifediedmartyr.html

Perhaps it also provides a good warning to others that would "study the Talmud" that Jews don't consider to be inspired.

Could Ted and Alynn's experience suggest what happens when two people loose protection of Jesus Christ? Could it be God's judgment on those who proclaim themselves to be Christian while thumping the Talmud, and assigning beliefs to all Jews uniformly? I believe the bible offers us a test that allows us to discern between Torah Jews that have genuine faith in YHWH and those that are not really Jews:

1Cr 12:3    Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and [that] no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

There is one really good point Ted made regarding his account: "Any agnostic or unbeliever who reads this true account of such powers should realize he has been living in a humanist fantasy."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Ted & Alynn Pike
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »
Interesting that immediately upon marrying Ted his wife began her descent.

Under the subject "Possible Criticism of Us" Ted wrote:

"Why didn’t we call in an exorcist? Because we knew we were in spiritual warfare, being attacked in retaliation for what we have been doing (largely successfully) to hold back great forces of evil (Ephesians 6:12).  As David said, “If war arise against me, in this will I be confident” (Psalm 27:3).   The Holy Spirit gave us no liberty to seek relief from man in a battle we knew God wanted us to fight. I knew that if we stopped opposing Jewish supremacism and became passive observers, like most Christians, the demons would undoubtedly vanish."

So apparently they were guided to inaction by their incorrect personal opinion, rather than share their difficulties with brethren that have had experience in delivering brethren from unclean spirits and demons and stayed in their cocoon.

Or is that simply an excuse because Ted feared that if others got involved in their plight, the cat would be out of the bag, and he feared he might loose his "ministry" and source of income?

It seems the demons were having a stroll down easy street. Rather than having to deceptively disguise themselves as being benevolent spirits, the more the Pikes became possessed by the demons and the more evil those demons revealed themselves to be, the more it encouraged the Pikes to believe that they were doing the Lord's work. Thus the more the violent and evil the demons became, the more the Pikes thought things were as they should be.

Does "Learning to Live with Demons" really describe a Christian state of walking with our Savior?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 03:15:32 PM »
Something that surprised me was Ted's reference to:

Under the "What is the Meaning of Alynn’s Death?" heading we read:

"Together we will return with Christ and reign as kings and priests with Him on the earth for 1000 years."

and under "Learning from Alynn's Experience" heading we read:

"Spiritual warfare will only increase as we go deeper into the age of the Anti-Christ. As the world grows darker and the church increasingly cooperates with ascent of Babylon the Great, similar bizarre assaults may have to be faced and understood. Revelation predicts that demons will someday empower Anti-Christ and his false prophet to work actual miracles. They will cause “fire to come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men” (Rev. 13:13) and make the computerized image of the Beast speak. They will kill those who refuse his mark, and the world will become convinced that Anti-Christ is God."

Indicating that Pike is a futurist, which I think is pretty unusual for someone who is an anti-zionist, because futurist doctrine is generally inconsistent with replacement theology.
Indeed most YouTube anti-zionists tend to blame it on John Darby's 19th century dispensational eschatology which is what Pike parrots.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 03:36:55 PM »
If in fact the ADL is lobbying to get the government to regulate speech, I'm not a fan.
http://www.adl.org/Learn/Ext_US/pike/activity.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=tp

That being said here's a list of more Ted Pikes. Perhaps it's what happens when men divide and judge people by race and ethnicity, as opposed to their spiritual condition.

ADL list of individuals
http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/barrett.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=barrett

ADL list of organizations
http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/american_front/default.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=3&item=american_front

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Ted & Alynn Pike - National Prayer Network
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 12:05:24 PM »
I thought I would copy and paste this from the Judaism section regarding the later Jewish traditions (like the Talmud) that Jesus warned the Pharisees about. How much better could one expect it to get after 500 years into the Christian era?

This is an interesting audio that Resisting sent me by PM
"Are the Rabbis right"
http://realmessiah.askdrbrown.org/listen/are-rabbis-right

After listening to this audio loop it is interesting to gain a fuller understanding of how the much later (Christian era) prohibition of saying or writing Yahweh's name came to be.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton#In_later_Judaism

Really brings to life Matthew 23
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=23