Author Topic: Chat with Michael2 (youtube user ID hillbillybushcraft)  (Read 53819 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with Michael2 (youtube user ID hillbillybushcraft)
« on: March 16, 2012, 07:03:11 PM »
[edit note on 4-26. While this thread started out as a result of our chat on anti-Zionism I have Michael2 (youtube username hillbillybushcraft) to thank for introducing me to Arnold Murray's serpent seed line cult. Since most of the later chat regards the subject of serpent seed, and I had additional chats with more in Murray's cult as a result of my serpent seed video, I consolidated the chat and moved it here so they could all be together.]

(This chat didn't start off this heated. We moved here after a lengthy back-and-forth on a YouTube video that is copy and pasted here http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3134.0 )

Michael2 PM'd

Here is some truth. The Rabbi tells all.

sent with Rabbi: "Zionists have hijacked the Jewish religion"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjP1xdqbmE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 07:04:29 PM »
"Here is some truth. The Rabbi tells all."

Isn't all you are saying is that you found a Rabbi that agrees with your point of view?

A Rabbi that is so naive that he actually believes that Muslims can live peacefully beside the very people they have vowed to "wipe off the map" and "drive into the sea"?

The only way Muslims have ever allowed Christians or Jews to live in their midst is as their oppressors and masters under the slavery of dhimmitude. At this link you will find what it is like to be a non-muslim living among Muslims.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2482.0

Even as you see the Muslim Brotherhood taking over, and churches in Egypt burning, let alone all around the world - at the hands of Muhammad's true followers, the best you can do is trot out a Jew expressing personal opinions?

That Jews may have forgotten the subject of the attached video, but Muhammad's true followers still consider it one of the most blessed moments in Islamic history.

sent with JIHAD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 07:05:56 PM »
Even from the start you may have noticed that one is from the U.S. another from Canada, and "originally from Palestine" meaning that NONE of them live in Israel. They don't HAVE TO live with the terror of Hamas rockets raining down on them, and market and bus suicide bombers.

Even his use of the term "Palestine" well demonstrates his ignorance as well as just how much of a Jew he is.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2403.0

Sure Turkey has always been "exemplary hosts" of Jews. That must be why it is 99% Muslim, eigh?
Gee, Turkey is so open that the only Christians they allow are Greek Orthodox Christianity, Armenian Orthodox.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3103.0

Indeed 3 Christians just had their throats slit for participating in a play of the Passion of Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFTGNGja6vI

sent with Quran proclaims the EXACT OPPOSITE of Gospel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE_sti-uZc

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »
Why not see if you can keep an open mind, and follow along, either with this text version

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm

Or in the video.

sent with THE "BEAST" OF REVELATION 13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 07:08:19 PM »
He says that Zionism has only been around for 100 years, expressing his abject ignorance of history, regarding the restoration of Jews to their land.

No surprise since anti-zionists run like little girls from the actual history of Zionism, and the restoration that began in the early 19th century after 1600 years of Islamization had rendered Israel physically, as well as spiritually, desolate. With a population of Jerusalem reduced to just 550.

A hat and curls does not make that history-ignorant dude a Jew.

sent with Zionism in Modern History (p1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT5VHU-LA4o

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with Michael2
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 07:26:33 PM »
@PeteWaldo I have registered as Michael2. But I work a lot and study a lot. I will try to be part of this forum. However I don't know that I can always reply to everything but will try. Thanks

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 04:49:03 PM »
When I include the YouTube chat, do you want me to change your YouTube ID, to the ID you selected for this forum?
It really don't matter to me.
As I said it looks like you got most of the conversation already inserted. I see no need to do it again.
We can just continue with the last post. I understand why you want it like that but this conversation has just started it would appear.
I have another question for you. On top of my last post. You must be part of the any moment crowd? i.e. Jesus could return at any moment.

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 05:00:41 PM »
No not ONE Jew. MANY Jews express his same "opinion". If you had looked in the side column of that video you would have seen many more videos that have the same content. What I am telling you is that the real Jews that are Torah Jews know the truth behind false Zionism. They know their identity has been hijacked! To push an agenda. I know you think everyone that is against this false Zionism is pro Islam but you are dead wrong. I don't care about Islam or Muhammad! And I agree the Muslim brotherhood is dangerous to everyone. I do NOT take up for these people becasue I know their track record, but look at this. Hussein, protected Christianity! Fact! It was legal to worship Jesus in Iraq before he was taken out of power. Assad also gives the freedom to worship Jesus. But when he is removed the Muslim brotherhood will come in and Christians will have to Move again. The powers that be in Israel are pushing the US to remove these Kings to make the transition to the NWO easier! At the cost of Christians everywhere. Do you think American Christians would support these wars if they knew their brethren were being booted or martyred? In complete blindness " supposed Christians" support Israel no matter what just because the name and they don't even know who they are.

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 05:01:37 PM »
When he said Palestine he is talking about Israel! Yes they know the horror that is going on there. What he is saying is that if they wouldn't have hijacked the name if Judaism for there cause they wouldn't have the support that they have. He is telling you the truth, that all of this is a lie. Those false Zionist are NOT real jews.

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 05:02:13 PM »
Again he is talking about FALSE Zionism. Not the real zionism of old that we read of in the old testament. And he is absolutely correct about this particular form of zionism. It had only been conceived about 100 years ago.

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 05:02:47 PM »
Ok I watched your video. And yes the Muslim faith is wickedness, and they have done a lot of bad things and they are definitely NOT Christian but I don't know any of the zionist Jews that are Christian either. But is it the final beast system. Absoluty unequivocally NO. My suggestion to you is to look at what Babylon was. As well as the other beast systems you mentioned. But more particularly Babylon not just WHO was running Babylon, that is were I think you are confused. You think just because it was Aramaic peoples then it still is. It is NOT. Mystery Babylon is a Mystery for a reason and the false Zionist calling themselves "Jews" are behind it all. They give our brother Judah a bad name. Muslims today don't have the ability to be a world power no matter how much you want them to be able to. The final beast system is false Zionism! World control. The NWO. The word of God defines it's self and we don't have to guess at these things. It is still a mystery to many but it will be revealed to ALL before long. And I know I have said this before but really. You have to stop quoting the Quran! You make the claim that Muhammad is the FP and you teach his word like it is the Gospel truth. Can you can you see the conflict there?
One more thing Rev says the FP had two horns like the lamb. Those two horns are King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Muhammad was not deified! So once again this proves he can NOT be the FP. But then I already proved this with Mat 24. The FP comes right before the True Christ. As I warned before be careful about this teaching. It is just as dangerous as a pre-trib teaching. Telling people the FP has already come will confuse them when he does show up, and he will. Coming very soon.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »
[[[[No not ONE Jew. MANY Jews express his same "opinion". If you had looked in the side column of that video you would have seen many more videos that have the same content. What I am telling you is that the real Jews that are Torah Jews know the truth behind false Zionism.]]]]

Sure. The 6 million Jews in Israel just don't get it. Apparently, as far as you're concerned 2500 years of persecution while being scattered among the nations just wasn't enough, was it?

Torah Jews are also Zionists. You yourself can see a church split right in two on the subject.

I don't find it a surprise that the ecumenical part of the church is on your side, Presbyterians whose leaders praised Hezbollah, along with the World Council of Churches and every other apostate political group that pretends to be Christian.
It's the prophesied "falling away"/apostasy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Christian

I'm glad I'm not going to stand in judgment with this part of the "church".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinvestment_from_Israel#Churches

Again, it isn't a hat and curls that determine what a Jew is.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither [is that] circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

[[[[[They know their identity has been hijacked! To push an agenda. I know you think everyone that is against this false Zionism is pro Islam but you are dead wrong. I don't care about Islam or Muhammad!]]]]

That's why you you don't care that you are engaged in the Islamic conquest of the world. Cheering on the subjugation of your heirs to prostrating to a black stone idol in Mecca.

It's why you are helping Muslims turn the only democracy in the Middle East - where Christians and Muslims enjoy more freedom than they do in any Islam controlled country on earth - into just another female circumcising, sharia law ruled, Christian beheading, wife beating Islamist slave state.

[[[[And I agree the Muslim brotherhood is dangerous to everyone. I do NOT take up for these people ......]]]]

That is EXACTLY what you do. You are on their side. You are aiding in the Islamic conquest of the world.

[[[[[...... becasue I know their track record, but look at this. Hussein, protected Christianity! Fact!]]]]

Well gee, then I guess it follows that every country on earth needs to be run by a maniacal brutal dictator and his insane sons who torture kill all political dissidents and anyone else that disagreed with them.

[[[[It was legal to worship Jesus in Iraq before he was taken out of power. Assad also gives the freedom to worship Jesus. But when he is removed the Muslim brotherhood will come in and Christians will have to Move again.]]]]]

Exactly! If you hadn't been blinded by your ridiculous doctrine you would understand that this is all just as prophesied of THE false prophet Muhammad and his Islamic "beast" kingdom.

[[[[The powers that be in Israel are pushing the US to remove these Kings to make the transition to the NWO easier! At the cost of Christians everywhere.]]]]

No. It's people like you that are advancing the cause of Islam that is to the detriment of God's people. Only someone whose mind is completely broken could argue with Benjamin Netanyahu when he said:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel"

THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE. But as we learned, the creeps that cheered on Israel's giving away Gaza - that they built from desert wasteland over 50 years - were actually only working to give the Islamists a platform closer to Jerusalem for them to launch their rockets into.

Not a single "deal" with Israel was ever honored by Muhammad's followers. That's because Muhammad told them that if a better deal comes along then simply break your oath.

"...if I take an oath and later find something else better than that. then I do what is better and expiate my oath.' "
Sahih Bukhari 7:67:427

But folks like you would rather work with Muslims toward the genocide of Jews. Nothing new. Muhammad mass murdered Jews, and the Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem worked hand in hand with Hitler, with 2 Islamic panzer divisions in Hitler's army. And you run with Nazis today!

Why do you find Nazis, skinheads, Muslims, Soviets, the KKK & David Duke on your anti-zionist side? Doesn't that make you feel even a little uncomfortable?

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

[[[[Do you think American Christians would support these wars if they knew their brethren were being booted or martyred?]]]]

Because of false doctrine and waiting around for some future boogieman, and some "future" "tribulation", the "church" didn't seem to notice tribulation in which 2 million - many Christian brethren - slain or displaced in the Sudan alone by THE false prophet Muhammad's antichrists.
Or the thousand Christians killed on the Ivory Coast of Africa recently by the new Muslim government there.
Or the 18,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

[[[[ In complete blindness " supposed Christians" support Israel no matter what just because the name and they don't even know who they are.]]]]

Even secular humanists are smart enough to want to defend freedom, democracy, self-rule and the right to self-determination for citizens - rather than the Christian beheading, female circumcising, wife beating, sharia law ruled, Jew genocidal, Islamist slave state, that you are cheering on for the future of Israel.

sent with Islamization of Sweden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrcNL9PfUU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 05:05:54 PM »
[[[[Ok I watched your video. And yes the Muslim faith is wickedness, and they have done a lot of bad things and they are definitely NOT Christian but I don't know any of the zionist Jews that are Christian either.]]]]

Let me help you here since apparently you were unaware that Jews and Christians share the same God. We share the Old Testament.

You are working with Islam toward the Islamic conquest of Israel (and genocide of Jews), just as they are fulfilling the 1400 year Islamic goal of the conquest of the world and subjugation of all people to Muhammad's followers.

[[[[But is it the final beast system. Absoluty unequivocally NO.]]]]

Sure. It's Judaism we are supposed to hate and not the false prophet Muhammad's Islam.

[[[[My suggestion to you is to look at what Babylon was. As well as the other beast systems you mentioned. But more particularly Babylon not just WHO was running Babylon, that is were I think you are confused. You think just because it was Aramaic peoples then it still is. It is NOT. Mystery Babylon is a Mystery for a reason and the false Zionist calling themselves "Jews" are behind it all.]]]]

That's ridiculous. It is secular Jews that you have the problem with - like Hollywood types - that are located all around the world.

[[[[They give our brother Judah a bad name. Muslims today don't have the ability to be a world power no matter how much you want them to be able to. The final beast system is false Zionism! World control. The NWO. The word of God defines it's self and we don't have to guess at these things. It is still a mystery to many but it will be revealed to ALL before long. And I know I have said this before but really. You have to stop quoting the Quran!]]]]

You didn't say that, but it doesn't surprise me that you would want to keep me from showing blind, deaf and dumb "Christians" like you who want to keep your head stuck in the sand rather than come to terms with who the REAL ENEMY IS because it goofs up your false doctrine so! You're afraid to loose your focus off of hating Zionist Jews eigh?

[[[[I can see how You make the claim that Muhammad is the FP and you teach his word like it is the Gospel truth.]]]]

You are so ignorant that you couldn't see that the verses that I quoted are the ones that demand his followers fight and kill Christians and Jews. HIS FOLLOWERS UNDERSTAND IT AS THE GOSPEL TRUTH.
BECAUSE YOU WERE IGNORANT AS A BOX OF HAMMERS TO ISLAM, YOU JOINED THEM IN THEIR CONQUEST OF ISRAEL.

Those who teach the Quran like it is the Gospel truth, are futurists that hold your doctrine, and draw parallels between Darby's future boogeyman "The" "Antichrist" and Muhammad's one-eyed Islamic future boogeyman in the same role.
This should instead help Christians that hold that false understanding of a future "The" "Antichrist", realize it is a pile of crap because Muhammad's followers are waiting for the same thing!

[[[[Can you can you see the conflict there?]]]]

Not in the least, but I can well understand your fear of learning Muslims are the final foe of God's people causing you to have to overcome your false doctrine. I believed in the future boogeyman myself, until the Lord helped me overcome Darby's heresy.

[[[[[One more thing Rev says the FP had two horns like the lamb.]]]]

No it doesn't. It says the second BEAST had two horns.
False prophets are people, just as prophets are. People don't have horns.

[[[[[Those two horns are King of Kings and Lord of Lords!]]]]

Perhaps the most evil and misguided exegesis of scripture I have come across. Though no surprise coming from you.

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he SPAKE AS A DRAGON. 12 And HE exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST, whose deadly wound was healed.

Being "like a lamb" but speaking "as a dragon" regards the false Roman Church crusades and the "Christian" British Empire that held power briefly "before" or in the presence of the first Islamic kingdom "beast".

The deadly wound of the Islamic beast was when its First Jihad had conquered nearly the whole known world all the way up to France and Austria, but then suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of Charles Martel. That deadly wound was healed by western wealth transfer to finance the Second Islamic Jihad that is currently engaged in conquest all around the world. Through terrorism as well as rabid populating.

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/leopard_bear_lion_beast.htm#two_horned_beast

[[[[Muhammad was not deified!]]]]

The reason you aren't quoting scripture is because your eschatology is an ever veering toward blasphemy frightening mess. However your point would still be wrong. Muhammad and his alter-ego "Allah" are who Muhammadans place their faith in and worship. They are required to recite Muhammad's name dozens of times a day. It isn't about what Muhammad said, but what he accomplished. Their faith is in "Allah" and Muhammad was his messenger. There was no "Allah" - there was only ever Muhammad.

[[[[So once again this proves he can NOT be the FP. But then I already proved this with Mat 24. The FP comes right before the True Christ.]]]]

It is only your false doctrine that makes you believe that

[[[[As I warned before be careful about this teaching. It is just as dangerous as a pre-trib teaching.\]]]]]

But as you have shown repeatedly, your blindness from following John Nelson Darby's 7 year tribulation, even has you siding with 1.5 billion antichrists toward the genocide of God's people in Israel.

[[[[Telling people the FP has already come will confuse them ....]]]]

Confuse? You believe a satanic beast that speaks as a dragon is wearing Jesus as horns, and you are worried about others being confused???
The anti-zionist filth you spread along with Nazis, skinheads, Muslims, the KKK & David Duke and you consider yourself in a position to give advice to a Christian?

[[[[[.... when he does show up, and he will. Coming very soon.]]]]

It's Jesus Christ that will be coming soon, and He will find you on the side of 1.5 billion of the false prophet Muhammad's antichrists, working shoulder to shoulder toward genocide of His chosen people. Working to convert Israel into another Christian beheading, child doing, female circumcising, sharia law ruled, wife beating Islamic slave state.
You need to seriously consider what Jesus will think of that, if He were to come TODAY.

Sent with John's 8 kings / beasts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GXi0KU_WQ

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
You don't listen very well or just can't read. I DO NOT SIDE WITH MUSLIMS or their cause. Do you understand. Nor ANY religion that is not of Jesus Christ. You are the one quoting quran!

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »
You are completely diluted! You are wrong on so many levels. So now you claim that not all that claim to be a jew are jews? "Again, it isn't a hat and curls that determine what a Jew is." Right? If so then you a re learning. And for the last time I do not stand with any other than Christians. Also as far as Christian martyrdom goes. Yes Islam has killed many. Unfortunately Catholics has done the same. Do you know why? It is because instead of following the Church like you do. They studied the word of God for their self. I don't see how you can't see the four hidden dynasties that are being ran by the powers that be. And NO it is not Islam. It is false Zionist! You are completely blind to truth. As I said before Pushing the US to do these things will only further hurt Christians in the region. And blind support because of a name is ignorance! There are none of the things you mentioned going on in Israel. Nor ever will be. Did you know that when Israel became a state they almost outlawed Christianity? They decided not to because they wouldn't have American support! Fact.
And if you don't believe that the anti-christ is coming then your denying the very words of Jesus!

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 05:11:36 PM »
LOL this is the funniest reply yet.
"No it doesn't. It says the second BEAST had two horns.
False prophets are people, just as prophets are. People don't have horns."
Rev 16:13 (KJV) "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Rev 19:20 (KJV) "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Rev 20:10 (KJV) "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Again maybe I didn't phrase that just right. Jesus' two horns are king of Kings and Lord of Lords. It says the FP had two horns LIKE the lamb. Surely you understand that.
And NO i do NOT follow John Darby. You make one tiny little association and assume everything. It is rediculous. By the way. Why would a Christian be offended by the word like you are? LOL

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
LOL this is the funniest reply yet.
"No it doesn't. It says the second BEAST had two horns.
False prophets are people, just as prophets are. People don't have horns."
Rev 16:13 (KJV) "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Rev 19:20 (KJV) "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Rev 20:10 (KJV) "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Again maybe I didn't phrase that just right. Jesus' two horns are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. It says the FP had two horns LIKE the lamb. Surely you understand that.
And NO i do NOT follow John Darby. You make one tiny little association and assume everything. It is rediculous. By the way. Why would a Christian be offended by the word like you are? LOL

I would add that yes it is the second Beast but that second beast is defined by the same book as the FP. That alone destroys the majority of what you teach!
 You must be part of the any moment crowd? i.e. Jesus could return at any moment.

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 05:19:33 PM »
Has anybody ever told you that you are eccentric? And Dead wrong about the Bible! LOL

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 05:27:14 PM »
OK no problem. Let's move forward.

Has anybody ever told you that you are eccentric? And Dead wrong about the Bible! LOL

They have, until they were asked to be specific, and then they come up short.
Muslims make a lot of hollow claims so I am used to it.

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
I am Christian! So I hope you are not referring to me as Muslim.
I like the quote. I use it as well.
Few understand what it means do you?
"Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed." ~ William Blake

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »
I am Christian! So I hope you are not referring to me as Muslim.
I like the quote. I use it as well.
Few understand what it means do you?
"Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed." ~ William Blake

No, not referring to you as a Muslim. Please forgive me for creating the misunderstanding. I tried and tested the traditional continuous-historic context of prophecy that I hold (advanced by Ellis Skolfield for the last 30 years) in Christian forums for 1-1/2 to 2 years, full time.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 05:33:09 PM »
With the other set of questions I seen no need to. I still asked the question if you will look at the bottom! Lets get on with the debate already.

So that we aren't talking about 2 separate things. I think it's important for us to first agree on a definition of Zionism. Here's one.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

another

"Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims."
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Zionism/zionism.html

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 05:38:00 PM »
Unfortunately I am going out to dinner soon so I have to bread until later. Here's a website that you can browse in the meantime. http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_great_detective.htm

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 05:44:07 PM »
"Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims.

I agree with defining terms. But I think we should back up another step and define "Jew"
I hope you are a Strong's user
OT Jew #3064 desc. of Judah Judaite
NT Jew # 2453 From #2448 a country Judean Belonging to Jehudah
#2448 Judah or of place in Palestine.
Not all are of the tribe of Judah.
Also according to Deut 5 trough 7 Israel is God' chosen people.
That is.. All 12 tribes. Not one.
As far as zionism
 I am not sure we will agree on a definition. Because your view and my view are different. That is a lot of this debate.
False Zionism is the final beast system. They are the NWO.
?? Zionism of old we agree on but today we do not.

Michael2

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »
I tried and tested the traditional continuous-historic context of prophecy that I hold (advanced by Ellis Skolfield for the last 30 years) in Christian forums for 1-1/2 to 2 years, full time.
You study with Skolfield?? That answers a lot!