Author Topic: Chat with atheist-X on Old Testament Violence video  (Read 9635 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with atheist-X on Old Testament Violence video
« on: January 23, 2012, 06:00:58 PM »
Moved from the Old Testament Violence video in the PeteWaldo videos category since it had little to do with that subject. It originally followed this post: http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12105#msg12105

I have not yet been called to the 4% of the U.S. that choose to reject and blaspheme God, however I do keep my videos open for a little while after I upload them, and occasionally an atheist comments. This atheist began with the off-topic subject of homosexuality, the guy in the prior post started, while launching into immediate false accusation. After our conversation had developed for a while I asked if I could post it into the forum with his YouTube user ID intact, but it seems he was afraid to have his YouTube user ID associated with his words, so I named him "atheistx"

It's sad and immensely hypocritical that christians dwell on "the gay verses" all the while completely ignoring the verses that say the Exact Same Thing against straight adulterers, Lev 18:20 and Lev 20:10. When prominent christians like Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain were caught screwing around on their wives, their christian cherry-picking followers Backed Them instead of treating them the same as they do gays as the bible says to.
atheistx 3 days ago

@atheistx "It's sad and immensely hypocritical that christians dwell on "the gay verses" all the while completely ignoring the verses that say the Exact Same Thing against straight adulterers, Lev 18:20 and Lev 20:10."
The video comments are THE ONLY PLACE in which I referenced verses regarding homosexuality, and THEN ONLY because gayperson arrived here and opened with the false claim that
"WRONG homosexuality wasn't even in the Bible."
So I cited scripture to correct him.
PeteWaldo 2 days ago

@atheistx "When prominent christians like Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain were caught screwing around on their wives, their christian cherry-picking followers Backed Them instead of treating them the same as they do gays as the bible says to."
Christians do treat adulterers and gays the same just "as the bible says to".
PeteWaldo 2 days ago

@atheistx "...christians dwell on "the gay verses" all the while completely ignoring the verses that say the Exact Same Thing against straight adulterers Lev 18:20 and Lev 20:10..."
There is NOT A SINGLE VERSE regarding adultery OR homosexuality in the video. Nor did I give variable weighting to, or make any distinction between,
"sorcery, spiritism, divination, idolatry, incest, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and even sacrifice of children to idols"
PeteWaldo 2 days ago

@atheistx Paul doesn't make a distinction either
1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
PeteWaldo 2 days ago

@atheistx Paul continues
1Cr 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Lynx, have you been washed by the blood of the Lamb of God?
Have you been born again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhY3IkkT3cY
My videos are about the things that drive politics and politicians. They are about the kingdom of God and the worldly kingdoms of Satan. Mainly about Islam VS Christianity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE_sti-uZc
PeteWaldo 2 days ago

@PeteWaldo "Christians do treat adulterers and gays the same" No they DON'T. If they did then Herman and Newt would have been condemned like christians condemn gays, but instead they were "just forgiven" and Newt is still in the race with christian support. You are trying to say that a gay would have the same christian support? All of the politicians in the States are christian and all worship greed instead of caring for the country and its citizens.
atheistx 1 day ago

I see you were too fearful to put up my rebuttal. Typical dishonest christian. You know full well that christians don't treat adulterers as abominations like the bible says they are to.
atheistx 15 hours ago

"You know full well that christians don't treat adulterers as abominations like the bible says they are to"
Of course we do.
John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
By lying about Christians you are consigning your heirs to being Muslims.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nfmBm3moYw
PeteWaldo 7 hours ago

"I see you were too fearful to put up my rebuttal. Typical dishonest christian. You know full well that christians don't treat adulterers as abominations like the bible says they are to."
I put up the entirety of what you submitted, and answered to it in depth. I included the verses to address smurfboywv's suggestion that the subject doesn't exist in scripture.
All you did this time was dig your hole deeper by displaying your abject ignorance to what Christians are, that your channel does.
PeteWaldo 7 hours ago

@atheistx The reason you feverishly join Muslims to advance Islam is because you are filled with the same spirit of antichrist that Muhammad's followers are.
Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71CtxLdjio
PeteWaldo 7 hours ago

@PeteWaldo What? You think I'm a muslim? LOL Where'd you get that nonsense? I'm against the Abrahamic delusion in all of its forms. You'd know this if you actually took a look at my page. Jews, christians and muslims all worship the Exact Same mythological father-god of Abraham. Christians usurped the father-god and replaced him with his mythological son that the jews and muslims reject.
You probably won't accept this comment either since you want to falsely accuse me.
atheistx 3 hours ago

@atheistx Wow! What a surprise. You changed it so I could leave one.
atheistx 3 hours ago

@PeteWaldo "I put up the entirety of what you submitted" No you didn't. I answered your answers and you rejected it, so I put up a blurb of what I said and you only answered that 4 hours ago. Typical dishonest Abrahamic.
atheistx 3 hours ago

@atheistx ""I put up the entirety of what you submitted" No you didn't. I answered your answers and you rejected it, so I put up a blurb of what I said and you only answered that 4 hours ago."
You mean when I exposed your lie that Christians don't treat adulterers the same as homosexuals. Yet you didn't answer to your lie even yet because of the spirit of antichrist.
"Typical dishonest Abrahamic."
You are the one who arrived with false accusation, lied after that, and now obfuscation.
PeteWaldo 24 minutes ago

@atheistx "Wow! What a surprise. You changed it so I could leave one." That was so that you could easily repeat whatever it was that you think you wrote that was so important. It sure never showed up here or in my mailbox.
Why don't you answer to my answer? I showed you how Jesus showed Christians how to treat an adulterer or a homosexual. Whoever is without sin go ahead and stone them, and to love everybody as ourselves. What is your answer to what "the bible says" CHRISTIANS are to do?
PeteWaldo 19 minutes ago

@atheistx ""I put up the entirety of what you submitted" No you didn't. I answered your answers and you rejected it,"
I just found it when I pushed the "view all comments" button. Though there still isn't anything in my mailbox, though not all messages show up there, or even most of them in my mailbox.
PeteWaldo 6 minutes ago

@atheistx ""Christians do treat adulterers and gays the same" No they DON'T. If they did then Herman and Newt would have been condemned like christians condemn gays..."
This is what you were so eager to post? You repeated yourself. I showed you how the Gospel instructs Christians specifically NOT to condemn gays, but you want to hate God by blaming Him for what men do.
"All of the politicians in the States are christian..." Did you really mean to write something like that?
PeteWaldo 21 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Re: Re: Old Testament Violence
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:16:11 AM »
@PeteWaldo The bible says that christians are to put adulterers and homosexuals to death, just like the koran does. You are of the minority christian view that ignores both verses while the majority cling to the one to justify their hate.
Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 that he didn't come to abolish the old laws or the writings of the prophets, like Lev 20:10 and Lev 20:13, but to fulfill them. Jesus never condemned such things as slavery and misogyny, but instead endorsed them. Luke 17
atheistx 19 hours ago

@atheistx "You are of the minority christian view that ignores both verses while the majority cling to the one to justify their hate."
You must mean like this evil Christian majority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1U6kHpxTI
"...didn't come to abolish the old laws..." Now you're not only advancing Islam, but using their playbook too! I already explained Jesus showed us how to understand the law. Without sin - cast the first stone.
More of that evil Christian majority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlmtzcIX2zs
PeteWaldo 19 hours ago

@PeteWaldo Advancing Islam? What? How? By showing that the christian bible says the exact same hateful things as the koran does? LMAO Way to deflect what was said to something else since you obviously couldn't answer any of the points made. Deflection is yet another typical dishonest theist action. Your bible said those things, but you dismiss them. You don't believe in the bible do you? Just select parts of it.
atheistx 11 hours ago

@atheistx "By showing that the christian bible says the exact same hateful things as the koran does?"
This is why I made this video. Do you even watch videos before comment? God revealed Himself progressively over 1600 years as we developed from desert dwelling nomads to modern 1st century man. No matter how many times I show you how that record closed nothing will get in the way of your hatred of Jesus.
Jhn 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.
PeteWaldo 5 hours ago

@atheistx "Advancing Islam? What?" Even though you live in England you can't see! The church died in England a half century ago. Most of the remnant left is not the church at all, but folks just repeating traditions of men. You yourself can see what happens in a spiritual vacuum as your grandchildren are going to be forced to prostrate themselves to a black stone idol in Mecca. Yet it's God's people that you rail against even as you are already eating food that was sacrificed to an idol.
PeteWaldo 5 hours ago

@atheistx It never ceases to amaze me how godless people actually think the world would be a wonderful place if everybody was godless. If everybody in the world believed there would be no consequence for whatever they wanted to do, as long as they didn't get caught, or were stronger than the next guy. Yet history tells us over and over that Satan fills a spiritual vacuum with guys like Pol Pot and Hitler. Yet the people you seem to hate the most follow Jesus by....
PeteWaldo 5 hours ago

@atheistx Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
The heart of our law. Wouldn't it be awful if everyone loved their neighbors?!!
Like the folks as Mercy Ships http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1U6kHpxTI
And Compassion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlmtzcIX2zs
PeteWaldo 5 hours ago

@atheistx Here's your problem. You want to believe there are Christians that love and Christians that hate, so through your spiritual blindness you see no difference. But you are deceived because lots of folks call themselves Christians, but most of those who do, aren't. They believe that getting water sprinkled on their head as an infant made them Christian, or some such other article of the flesh. But the Gospel explains one must be "born again" before we can see the kingdom of God.
PeteWaldo 5 hours ago

Those that hate homosexuals or soldiers or anybody?
1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1Jo 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
PeteWaldo 2 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 04:43:15 PM »
@PeteWaldo England? LMAO First you accuse me of being for Islam when I'm not, then not watching the video when I have and now say that I'm from England when my channel says where I'm from. Delusional superstitionists always make things up. You don't want to accept the bad negative aspects of your religion and try to pretend that you are a real christian while the others who follow the verses you ignore are not and this god of yours does nothing to show who's right and who's wrong.
atheistx 1 hour ago

@atheistx "First you accuse me of being for Islam when I'm not..." I said you are advancing the cause of Islam by railing against the God of the bible.
"...then not watching the video when I have..." I couldn't imagine anyone having watched the video without seeing that God revealed Himself over 1600 years through 2 covenants ending with the Gospel. Please forgive me.
"...say that I'm from England..." I had you mixed up with someone else. Please forgive me again for that egregious error!
PeteWaldo 56 minutes ago

@atheistx However if you WERE from England you could just be a few generations away from your heirs being compelled to prostrate to the same idol in Mecca, that their halal meat and poultry are being sacrificed toward. Even Canada has secularized so quickly it has provided the biggest footprint of Muhammad's followers in North America. You're probably chomping some of that inhumanely killed meat that also had "Allah Akbar" over it while the killer faced their idol in Mecca as well.
PeteWaldo 51 minutes ago

@atheistx "You don't want to accept the bad negative aspects of your religion and try to pretend that you are a real christian while the others who follow the verses you ignore.."
Even Jews who have no Gospel have been too convicted by the Spirit for thousands of years to stone adulterers. Yet your hatred of Jesus drives you to repeat your lie for what ... the 4th, 5th, 6th time now?
"... are not and this god of yours does nothing to show who's right and who's wrong."
PeteWaldo 47 minutes ago

@atheistx "...this god of yours does nothing to show who's right and who's wrong." Explained repeatedly. Jesus showed us how to understand those verses. You can't see because your god is Pol Pot, Mao, and Hitler. Your lot is every example of genocide where the Spirit of God has been removed. Your god is Satan. While you may not believe in Satan, that doesn't mean he doesn't believe in you. I wonder why it is that only 4% of U.S. citizens are smart enough to believe there is no God?
PeteWaldo 26 minutes ago

@atheistx While you might want to deny it, as I illustrated in the video, atheists are joined at the hip with Muslims who also contend against the Gospel. Who proclaim the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, just like you. No crucifixion and resurrection. And just as I quoted in the video:
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
PeteWaldo 9 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 05:18:44 AM »
@PeteWaldo Are you ever delusional! Muslims hate atheists more than christians do and violently attack them or imprison them since, like most christians, muslim faith is fragile and weak and can't handle questioning. If it was strong then nothing could shake it, but they try to stifle any opposition. The abrahamic delusion started with judaism which turned into christianity which turned into islam. It's the same father-god of Abraham. Do some actual HONEST research. Stop deflecting.
atheistx 11 hours ago

@atheistx "Stop deflecting." Look who's deflecting. You have as much faith in your DISbelief of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - as Muhammad's followers do. And like them, filled with the spirit of antichrist.
Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!
1 John 2:22 He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:
PeteWaldo 23 minutes ago

@atheistx "...which turned into islam. It's the same father-god of Abraham." Islam is a provable fraud whether on the basis of scripture, history, archaeology or geography. They must consider the scriptures corrupt and reject them - just like you do. You, like they, are antichrist, and what else in common?
1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because he BELIEVETH NOT THE RECORD that God gave of his Son.
PeteWaldo 28 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »
@PeteWaldo Where is the evidence that you have for supernatural activity from this "all-powerful" supernatural god of yours? The only ones who can replicate the actions of Jesus like walking on water and turning water into wine are magicians/illusionists like Steven Frayne and Criss Angel. Famous christians like Pat Robertson and Billy Graham, faithful for decades, can't at all. None of the faithful can.
atheistx 53 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo Atheists don't worship people like you theists do. That's a very laughable accusation you daydream over. Ignoring all of the atrocities that you religious people did and then try to blame atheists for your own failings. It seem that it is quite hard for your brain to comprehend that communism and atheism are very different things. Pol Pot and Mao were psychotic dictators that found the church threatened their power so they removed that threat to them by force.
atheistx 48 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo Hitler was a christian just like you, but dishonest christians don't like to acknowledge the fact that the most despised dictator of all was one of them, so they lie about it and pretend he was an atheist.
Hitler said in Munich, April 12 1922 "In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders."
atheistx 47 minutes ago

@atheistx Since you follow the father of lies you are defenseless against them. What you demonstrated is how a mind left disarmed through moral relativity, is willing to believe any lie, that supports other lies they believe. Exactly the kind of discernment it takes to follow men like Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot. Hitler even coined the term "The Big Lie"! He was a chameleon, just like today's Imams, lying to suit.
"Christianity is an invention of sick brains," Adolf Hitler, 13 December 1941
PeteWaldo 22 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo All of Hitlers supporters, his officers, soldiers, financiers and those huge crowds cheering him on were christians. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that the christian church supported him, but you don't like it so pretend it didn't happen. His views about it changed about it in his LATER years, but not during his beginnings. If he was lying then the christians bought it hook, line and sinker and followed him.
atheistx 16 minutes ago

@atheistx "His views about it changed..." You really are powerless to help yourself, aren't you. Hitler never had a change of heart.
"The Big Lie is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.""
Yet you trusted in his words, even today, just as those who followed him. Very instructive.
PeteWaldo 8 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 07:45:43 AM »
@PeteWaldo So you totally dismiss and bypass the fact that his support came from christians. Hitler used christianity to his advantage and the sheeple "just believed" the preacher man.
atheistx 14 hours ago

@atheistx "Where is the evidence that you have for supernatural activity from this "all-powerful" supernatural god of yours?" Where is Jesus' grave? There is no amount of evidence that can sway a person hell bent on indoctrinating themselves into DISbelief of the Gospel, as atheists and Muslims do. Both groups trot out Zeitgeist, without ever checking the veracity of those lies. Yet even after learning it is lies they continue to post it. Just as you continue post Hitler's lies.
PeteWaldo 50 minutes ago

@atheistx "...communism and atheism are very different things." They are both godlessness - antichrist. In communism the State becomes the god that is served. Everywhere Christ is removed, the spirit of antichrist fills the vacuum. The first thing that has to go is the freedom of speech, because neither communism nor Islam can stand the light of the truth of the Gospel. That's why it is banned or restricted in 51 nations, and 105 to 170 thousand Christians are martyred every year.
PeteWaldo 41 minutes ago

@atheistx "...communism and atheism are very different things. Pol Pot and Mao were psychotic dictators that found the church threatened their power so they removed that threat to them by force." All antichrist systems are threatened by the power of God and so the Gospel must be removed. It is communism itself that does the killing, whether it terminates in reprobate despot dictators like Mao and Pol Pot, or fizzles into hopelessness and despair like the Soviet Union or Viet Nam.
PeteWaldo 37 minutes ago

@atheistx "So you totally dismiss and bypass the fact that his support came from christians." Yes. Christians were the ones helping the Jews. Just as we help whoever is broken and persecuted today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1U6kHpxTI
However the institutional "church" in Germany, was probably as cowardly to speak out against Hitler back then, as it is to speak out against Muhammad today, for fear of persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
PeteWaldo 28 minutes ago

@atheistx "So you totally dismiss and bypass the fact that his support came from christians." There are many millions of people who call themselves Christians because they had water sprinkled on their heads by a priest as infants. But that isn't what it takes.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Millions of unrepentant people even occupy pews on Sunday, but live like the devil all week.
PeteWaldo 21 minutes ago

@atheistx You see lynx, atheists, communists, Muslims, and Jew hating nazis are all of a common spirit. The spirit of antichrist. As you quite aptly display here and on your channel, there is little that you hate more than the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's why folks outside the Spirit of God here in the U.S. set out to destroy our Christian heritage, with big lies like "separation of church and state", though the question was only before the court on 2 occasions over our first 150 years
PeteWaldo 10 minutes ago

@atheistx Antichrist's goal is Satan's misery for everybody, even though history is rife with examples of the result.
1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned
Your religion is godlessness and that is how you choose to indoctrinate yourself and others. Yet what you are accomplishing is your heirs being compelled to prostrate toward a black stone idol.
PeteWaldo 2 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
@PeteWaldo "Sure", you think that you are right and everyone else is wrong even though the facts prove otherwise, because an ancient book written by undereducated superstitionists tells you so. Your religion appeals to self-centered people. "Only you" are worthy of heaven out the entirety of creation. All you have to do is believe what you pay whatever church to tell you to believe and submit to their authority. That's why most serial killers are christian. They are "just forgiven".
atheistx 1 hour ago

@atheistx Once again, it isn't about me or what I say. If someone is too young, mentally challenged, or perhaps in a remote tribe that hasn't been brought the Gospel,
Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.
But for those that understand, but reject it
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
PeteWaldo 56 seconds ago

@atheistx 2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
PeteWaldo 14 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 06:19:30 AM »
@PeteWaldo See? That's all you have. Quotes from Ancient Book. Almost all serial killers start quoting verse after bible verse just like you are. They have as much of a self-righteous attitude as you display and "just believe" they are forgiven everything, just like you do, and make the same excuses for their ignorance and their behavior.
atheistx 12 hours ago

@atheistx "That's all you have. Quotes from Ancient Book." Like I said before no amount of proof would satisfy you. The father of lies even has you parading around presenting Hitler's lies as truth. Thus, you follow Hitler.
But to answer for others, about 1/4 of the bible is prophecy, and most of it fulfilled. Easy to Google info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q
Isaac Newton understood math problems presented in prophecy, but saw the answers would come after his time. They have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ManZPZeROdc
PeteWaldo 3 hours ago

@atheistx "...just believe" they are forgiven everything, just like you do..."
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Let me ask. Have you ever read the Gospel or are you just in the habit of doing book reports on books you've never read?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm
OK if I copy and paste our chat into the forum thread at the link below the video?
PeteWaldo 2 hours ago

@atheistx "That's all you have. Quotes from Ancient Book." It never ceases to amaze me how folks can see that 1/4 of mankind follow A SINGLE 7th century false prophet, that professed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel - THE ONLY SPECIFICALLY ANTICHRIST cult as it's very foundation - killing Christians, Jews and all non-muslims around the world for 1400 years, yet atheists must have to understand it as little more than a freaky accident. Doesn't that seem peculiar?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ
PeteWaldo 8 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 06:29:05 AM »
@PeteWaldo You are taught that the creator of everything only likes you as long as you obey the church and you can wreck and use up all of creation for your own benefit. Keep thinking you are above all of it in your pride. That's what satan wants isn't it? A self-centered philosophy like yours that has no evidence to support it beyond "faith" that the church isn't lying to just get the cash off of the gullible they fleece, is a fraud. You have no supernatural connection whatsoever.
atheistx 4 hours ago

@atheistx Unable to answer to the points, or even be civil, you're reduced to lies and personal attacks, in the mold of Muslim antichrists. To a person drifting rudderless on a sea of moral relativity, I can see how another person's confidence in knowing the difference between right and wrong, and good and evil, might appear as pride. I'm going to close this video now and copy paste our chat into the forum so I don't waste more time this way,. Do you want me to mask your ID or not?
PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

@atheistx "You are taught..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDuDN2FtrIo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rFvNIiPKiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_26AE0G_8
PeteWaldo 20 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 09:24:55 PM »
@PeteWaldo What points are you trying to make? Plus what was said that was "uncivil"? That all you have to rely on are ancient quotes from a book written by men, who claimed to the people they duped that it came from a god? Your book is the most immoral book ever written, promoting slavery (including sexual), genocide, plunder, child abuse, killing, etc and you talk of morals? You wish to publicize my name on a forum? No. You do not have permission.
atheistx 6 hours ago

@atheistx "You wish to publicize my name on a forum? No. You do not have permission."
I would have thought you would have been proud to show your fellow antichrists the effective job you did of taking one of God's people to task. Though, once things are laid out in an organized fashion and outside of your monologs, and 500 character snipe and run you share with Muhammad's followers, it's a little different story eigh? I'll save you the embarrassment and obscure your ID then.
PeteWaldo 9 minutes ago

@atheistx "Plus what was said that was "uncivil"?" That you can look back at your posts and delude yourself into believing that your efforts characterize an effort at civil discussion - indeed discussion at all - is a great illustration for all to see in regard to what the world would be like if we were all adrift, rudderless, on a sea of moral relativism.
PeteWaldo 9 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 09:13:17 AM »
@PeteWaldo You promote fallacy over fact, lies over honesty. You falsely accuse me of being what I'm not and then whine about being "uncivil". You think that anyone who disagrees with you is being "of the antichrist" and then ignore facts like the FBI files on killers who use the bible as an excuse to be forgiven. You spout bible verses yet deceptively ignore the bible verses you find inconvenient as well as the people who practice them. You have no supernatural connection whatsoever.
atheistx 5 hours ago

@atheistx So your god revealed himself through Ted Bundy. Mine did through the scriptures. Your absence of specifics for your accusations is also typical of Muslim antichrists.
"You think that anyone who disagrees with you is being "of the antichrist"" Sigh...REPEATEDLY it isn't about what I SAY:
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Do you believe in the Father and the Son or are you antichrist?
PeteWaldo 4 hours ago

@atheistx "You falsely accuse me of being what I'm not"
Yet your offer no specifics, and in the same post proclaim:
"You have no supernatural connection whatsoever."
Standing in judgment as if you were God Himself, deluded into believing you could know something about the Spirit of God, even as you boast about rejecting God while blaspheming Him. Doesn't even someone like you find that a bit odd?
1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
PeteWaldo 4 hours ago

@atheistx If by "false accusation" as when I suggested "To a person drifting rudderless on a sea of moral relativity" I have a difficult time understand how you would not agree. If this isn't correct then where do your morals originate? By observing laws penned by men? From your animal instincts perhaps?
PeteWaldo 23 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 05:11:32 AM »
@PeteWaldo You can't remember what you wrote? Can't read that far back when you accused me of being a muslim? Morals come from within, not without. Your book of "morals" says that rape and slavery are perfectly fine and the followers of your book practiced those "faithfully" for centuries. Modern people find those "moral" acts of the bible highly immoral and reprehensible, but you clearly believe that owning people as property is a good thing because the bible says so.
atheistx 1 day ago

@PeteWaldo Where is your supernatural connection then? Can you walk on water yet? Steven Frayne can and he's a magician, not a christian. How come so-called satanic ones like him can do what the faithful can't? Satan's more powerful than god? Billy Graham can't walk on water and he was a minister for decades. This "all-powerful" god of yours shows no powers at all. Faith healers have been exposed as fake healers. Christians everywhere go to the doctor for scientific medicine instead.
atheistx 1 day ago

@atheistx You mirrored satan's taunts toward Jesus.
"This "all-powerful" god of yours shows no powers at all."
That's because you refuse to see it but instead stick your head in the sand.
Of the 6 million Muslims that come to Christ every year in Africa 42% are thru dreams or visions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7pALeYGk6o
That's 6 million and their heirs that won't be among those demanding that your grandchildren prostrate themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q
PeteWaldo 35 minutes ago

@atheistx That's the heirs of 6 million people that won't be imposing "anti-blasphemy" laws against free speech - like in Pakistan that are also championed by the U.N. - and thereby sentencing your heirs to death, because they simply and honestly spoke about how Muhammad is revealed through Islam's own books.
So where do you come down on Zionism?
PeteWaldo 18 minutes ago

@atheistx "Can't read that far back when you accused me of being a muslim?" You certainly can't because that's a lie. The exact quote:
"The reason you feverishly join Muslims to advance Islam is because you are filled with the same spirit of antichrist that Muhammad's followers are."
Not your intent, but the result. You tear down Mercy Ships to advance Islamic terrorism.
Muslims and folks like you love this 500 character snipe and run format because you can pretend anything was said.
PeteWaldo 10 minutes ago

@atheistx "Morals come from within, not without."
As explained in this video.
"Your book of "morals" says that rape and slavery are perfectly fine and the followers of your book practiced those "faithfully" for centuries. Modern people find those "moral" acts of the bible highly immoral and reprehensible"
Thereby confirming that those lessons of 3,000 years ago were effective.
Yet as a "modern person" you rail against those rescuing slaves in Africa, favoring those that enslave Africans
PeteWaldo 28 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 06:03:34 AM »
@PeteWaldo I've never once "railed against" anyone rescuing slaves. I've commented against slavery (which you promote). That's yet another of your lies since you clearly worship the father of them. I have spoken against the slavery of your church who says to give them mammon in exchange for the "promise" of immortality as long as you believe what they tell you to believe. You promise an "all-powerful" god and show nothing but fake powers and false accusations.
atheistx 12 hours ago

@PeteWaldo I've also noticed how you've ignored all facts which show that "the faithful", like you, have no supernatural connection whatsoever, but rely on myths and fables, which say that animals with no vocal chords can speak (like snakes and donkeys) with magic. Yet you can't produce one animal with no vocal chords that can speak with the power of your "faith" in an "all-powerful" magic genie. Can you? Just one will suffice.
atheistx 12 hours ago

@atheistx "I've never once "railed against" anyone rescuing slaves."
You are just too blind and shortsighted to see that your naive desires, and what they would accomplish, are two different things. In the the godless, morally relative, world of your dreams the Christians that are rescuing those slaves are removed, and the Muslim slave makers tasked by the Quran to slaughter and subjugate non-muslims, fill the vacuum with Muhammadanism. Just as we see in Europe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j8D1j9mEc
PeteWaldo 3 hours ago

@atheistx "I have spoken against the slavery of your church who says to give them mammon in exchange for..." And so do the pastors that I gave you links to but you ignore them because you need Christians to fit your false image or your channel is nothing but a lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDuDN2FtrIo
Your are so morally bent you can't see the difference between someone voluntarily giving money through their church to rescue slaves, and Muhammadan inspired capture and pressing formerly free people into slavery.
PeteWaldo 3 hours ago

@atheistx "I've also noticed how you've ignored all facts which show that "the faithful", like you, have no supernatural connection whatsoever..." When someone is outside the Spirit of God, and follows the father of lies, it's easy for their sense of self-importance to delude them into believing their opinion is "fact". You even repeating the error after it has already been answered to.
Why do you suppose it is that only about 4% of U.S. citizens are smart enough to believe there is no God?
PeteWaldo 2 hours ago

@atheistx "...but rely on myths and fables..." Being spiritually blind you will refuse to see this, but as the video points out it is thousands of years of society being guided by those very scriptures you blaspheme, that is responsible for any remaining sense of right and wrong that you have left.
The Soviet Union, Vietnam, China and Cambodia aptly demonstrate the kind of world you are striving for. Even worse, with the slavery & oppression of Muhammadanism standing ready to fill the vacuum.
PeteWaldo 2 hours ago

@atheistx Your channel is a lie, like your life is a lie. You set up phony straw men so you can puff yourself up by knocking them down. Just like Muhammad's followers, you assign to Christians what you wish we believed and how you wish we behaved. You wish we were represented by the false church - that scripture calls the "great whore" - whether the black-hearted historical violence of the Roman Church, or today's "prosperity" ministers. You know that if your don't, you are the lie.
PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

@atheistx That's why you are terrified of having your YouTube ID associated with an organized record of your empty arguments.
At least atheists like MushroomedAnymore have the presence of mind to see that Christianity is a force of good in this world, that is also the exact opposite of the forces of evil, that are working to subjugate YOUR heirs to prostrating to a black stone idol.
So, why do you suppose it is, that only about 4% of the U.S. is smart enough to believe there is no God?
PeteWaldo 8 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »
@PeteWaldo So all you have are false accusations. The christians who are rescuing slaves do so against the bible since both god and Jesus were good with slavery and liked it. Exodus 21; Colossians 3. Ignoring those verses shows you aren't really christian. You accuse people who don't use church as an excuse to be against slavery as being "for" it. That's deceptive and false, like you've proven yourself as being. You have no connection at all to an all-powerful supernatural deity.
atheistx 7 hours ago

@atheistx Christians are to love people by enslaving them, and working them without pay, because that's how we would like to be treated ourselves?
Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mar 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
You've simply confirmed that you're an antichrist liar that follows the father of lies.
PeteWaldo 2 minutes ago

@atheistx But you've run away from my question a few times now.
Why do you suppose it is, that only about 4% of the U.S. is smart enough to believe there is no God?
Let me add one. What portion of that 4% do you figure are between the ages of 14 and 26?
PeteWaldo 5 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 07:41:32 PM »
@PeteWaldo Most people have average IQs and LESS making it easy to con them into "just believing" nonsense. Christians hate education and have dumbed it down considerably. The more educated one is, the less likely they will "just believe" in talking snakes and donkeys because they are written about in fantasy stories. Christians have proven that they would rather their money go to the military for more implements of death and destruction than for the health and well-being of people.
atheistx 6 hours ago

@PeteWaldo Most christians believe and practice that their "neighbor" only applies to their christian neighbor. Anyone else they accuse of being antichrist liars like you do.
atheistx 6 hours ago

@atheistx "Most christians believe and practice that their "neighbor" only applies to their christian neighbor. Anyone else they accuse of being antichrist liars like you do."
As an atheist you know all about Christians eigh! Another lie easily exposed by the evidence. Christians are feeding the poor and helping to heel the broken all around the world. Mercy Ships are currently off the coast of Africa bringing medical attention to those who need it whether Christian, Muslim or atheist.
PeteWaldo 40 minutes ago

@atheistx "The more educated one is, the less likely they will "just believe"..." We don't. So you're saying that the 4% of the U.S. that believe there is no God, are the only ones that are educated enough to reject God. Even though that 4% is little doubt larded with 14 to 26 year olds whose brains haven't fully developed yet. So then as a 38 year old sage it's your education and wisdom that helped you draw that conclusion.
PeteWaldo 28 minutes ago

@atheistx Not me but scriptures expose you as an antichrist and liar.
1John 2:22...HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER...
Until informed most Muslims don't even realize they are because of liars like Ahmed Deedat. Regarding liar
1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.
PeteWaldo 2 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »
@PeteWaldo People who know the difference between fantasy and reality don't "just believe". They require proof. You claim to have a connection to an all-powerful supernatural deity and display no supernatural anything. This proves that you are the liar that only relies on quotes from STORIES for "evidence". That's the same as little kids quoting from "The Night Before Christmas" as proof of Santa. Show the real modern evidence to support your claim or keep showing how fake it is.
atheistx 3 hours ago

@atheistx "They require proof." There's no amount of proof that could interest a person who's determined to indoctrinate himself into DISbelief. For example, the prophet Daniel prophesied the restoration of the Jews to their land in 1948 and to their city in 1967, and he did it 2500 years in advance through two parallel math problems.
watch?v=ManZPZeROdc
But I'd be surprised if you even look at the video let alone this web page.
beholdthebeast. com/mathematical_precision_of_­prophecy. htm
PeteWaldo 6 minutes ago

@atheistx "He gave this and the prophecies of the Old Testament, not to gratify men's curiosities by enabling them to foreknow things, but that after they were fulfilled they might be interpreted by the event, and his own providence, not the interpreters', be then manifested thereby to the world. For the event of things predicted many ages before will then be a convincing argument that the world is governed by Providence." - Sir Isaac Newton
beholdthebeast. com/johns_eight_beasts. htm
PeteWaldo 9 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »
@PeteWaldo Yet you care nothing for the OT. You reject all of the OT verses that you don't agree with like the slavery and the straight adulterer verses that other christian cults believe in. Don't quote others when you show that you disagree with them with your other comments. That proves falsehood. What makes your belief true while other christians believe different?
You quote similar myths to Zeus and Hercules. The same fervent belief in myths was shown by them as by you. Stories.
atheistx 18 minutes ago

@atheistx "You reject all of the OT verses that you don't agree with..." No, I understand that God revealed Himself over a 1600 year record as mankind developed from desert dwelling nomads to sophisticated 1st century society.
"Don't quote others when you show that you disagree with them with your other comments. That proves falsehood."
Try making sense next time.
"What makes your belief true while other christians believe different?"
WE ALL believe Jesus was crucified and resurrected.
PeteWaldo 21 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 04:18:57 AM »
@PeteWaldo And yet Lev 20:10 says that any man who commits adultery shall be "Put to DEATH". But you claimed that only Lev 20:13 matters which says the exact same thing against "fags". You reject all bible verses that OTHER christians fully believe in and practice. What makes YOUR VERSION of christianity any more true than theirs, ESPECIALLY when you IGNORE the bible verses they acknowledge and practice? "We all believe" Yet your god does nothing to show whose version is correct.
atheistx 19 hours ago

@atheistx I explained to you twice that the stoning verse still stands, but Jesus showed us how to understand it but because you share the heart of those who would do the stoning, you prefer to blather on ignoring the scriptures the same way many Muslims do.
"What makes YOUR VERSION of christianity any more true than theirs"
The Gospel. Jhn 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@atheistx Your language characterizing homosexuals is offensive and commensurate with your unregenerate nature. Don't soil this video with any more of your posts as they will be removed out of hand. You have become nothing more than a broken record and a bore. Any time you want to go over an organized record of our chat to see how abysmally you performed, and why won't waste any more of my time with you, you can review it here.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=2942. msg12106#msg12106
PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@atheistx This was an instructive display of how the spirit of antichrist drives the mind of an atheist, in the same manner that it does in a typical YT Muslim. Ignoring replies that show how the Gospel instructs Christians, while repeating assignment of what you so dearly wish we believed. It's infuriating to one of Satan's willful unregenerates, to see the truth regarding Christians loving and helping others all around the world, isn't it.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=3006.0
PeteWaldo 50 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »
Even after I explained that further posts would not be posted on that video, the atheist found it irresistible to post again, even as his last post even further demonstrated, all that I had just posted in my last posts, including the good sense in disengaging with someone who is going to repeatedly ignore what you post and simply continue on in his monologue. His parting comment was:

@Pete To me this was an "instructive display" of the lies of the faithful. Bashing babies against rocks, rape, and slavery in the "name of the lord" can't be justified which is why you try to ignore the passages which prove your god desires those things. You ignoring the verse which says the same thing against adulterers as it does "homosexuals" shows this. Your lack of evidence to support your stories claims, except those same stories you only believe half of, also shows this.

Folks reading this post can review the thread and count the number of times I showed him that, according to the Gospel, any Christian that is without sin, is perfectly at liberty to stone an adulterer or a homosexual, consistent with the old covenant passage referenced, if one of us were so inclined. But then, of course, anyone who would believe they are without sin, would not be a Christian to begin with.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=877.0
Count the number of times I had to explain that to him throughout our exchange. Yet I've no doubt that you will find the same atheist repeating the same theme in 500 character bits and pieces, in efforts to do nothing more than to simply wear down the poor folks he encounters, not by contradicting with truth, by ignoring their irrefutable corrections of his false understanding while repeating his original theme over and over ad nauseum, just as so many YouTube Muslims do.
No doubt also even still repeating his false claim that Hitler was a Christian, even after having been embarrassed by unequivocal correction thereof. That's how the mind works of someone that follows the father of lies through the spirit of antichrist. Their reality becomes inverted. Lies must be considered truth, and things that are true must be believed to be lies, things that are right must be considered wrong, the things that are good must be characterized as evil, as is evidenced throughout our exchange.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 06:03:37 AM »
He even followed it with yet another empty post, perhaps deluding himself into believing that the substance of his last post was just so chock full of invaluable information that I was just too afraid to post it:

@PeteWaldo I knew you didn't have the balls to accept my comment. Just like ALL deceptive, lying, anti-honesty, christ-stains, you deliberately, deceptively, edit all comments to favor your delusions. NO real, modern evidence to support your stories, you merely quote those same stories as "proof" of their worth while disregarding those same quotes you personally disagree with. Those who are TRULY strong in their faith wouldn't act like a coward like you do.

I edited none of his comments out. All appear here in their entirety. All appear on the video with the exception of the last two as I had promised that no more of his posts would be posted. This is because I knew in advance, that they would be nothing more than repeats of the same posts that were covered previously - which they demonstrated themselves to be.
I closed our chat on the YouTube because, as evidenced throughout this thread, there was going to be no end to his ignoring my replies to him, and repeating his own, as if they were unanswered. I've been down that same road enough times with Muhammad's followers to know what to expect.

His suggestion that there is "NO real, modern evidence to support your stories" displays abject ignorance to, not only the archaeological evidence which increasingly demonstrates the bible to be a reliable record of ancient history, but also to the historicity of scripture.
He can't even recognize there there was nothing of substance in his former, or in this latest post, certainly that contained anything more revealing than the rest of his posts. Yet, just like so many YT Muslims do, he blathers on and on in vain repetition, refusing to consider the content of the replies to him, until the person he has failed to engage in a conversation with is finally tired of wasting their time. Then deludes himself into believing that his words were of such import, so earth shattering and profound, so fulled with intellect, that I was just too fearful to post them. All this while he wishes that all the world were filled with godless, rudderless, people like himself.

I also PMd the following:

If you had actually read and addressed my replies - though apparently not being able to comprehend their substance - repeatedly - while blathering on as though the content of your posts had not been addressed, you might have noticed that before your last two messages I wrote:

"Your language characterizing homosexuals is offensive and commensurate with your unregenerate nature. Don't soil this video with any more of your posts as they will be removed out of hand. You have become nothing more than a broken record and a bore. Any time you want to go over an organized record of our chat to see how abysmally you performed, and why won't waste any more of my time with you, you can review it here.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=2942. msg12106#msg12106"

But you apparently just couldn't help yourself.

I haven't been called to spend my time with willful unregenerates, as yet, perhaps because they choose to go to hell.
My effort is to bring 1.5 billion sorely deluded Muslims to Jesus, in part so that future generations of your heirs will not be compelled to prostrate themselves to a black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day, or simply be killed out of hand, for being atheists.

I'm doing what I can to retard the spread of societies, where pointing out how Muhammad is revealed through Islam's own books is punishable by death under anti-blasphemy laws, like in Pakistan - which wouldn't surprise me if such laws don't already exist in Canada. If they don't, I'm fully confident that speaking candidly about Islam will be a criminal offense in Canada soon, via the U.N.

Unfortunately there are woefully few of us engaged in this effort, but in spite of that, blessedly, over 6 million Muslims come to Christ every year in Africa alone. That's 6 million people whose heirs won't be out to subjugate your heirs to Muhammad's cult, or kill your heirs for being atheists.

But you hate that effort, just as you hate that Christians are helping the poor and broken all around the world, so there's no need to reply as I've already spent far too much of my time on you.

Peace.

sent with Islamization of Sweden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrcNL9PfUU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 05:42:49 PM »
2-16

My "language characterizing homosexuals is offensive". Really? I was only copying what I've heard and read CHRISTIANS calling them. There are plenty of christians on YT that use that word and christian groups like the baptists and the pentecostals say it ALL the time. Don't like it then take it up with your own kind.

You couldn't come up with ANY evidence to prove that your mythological stories were factual except quoting from those same stories. That's like "proving" that elves and goblins exist by quoting The Lord of the Rings.

Look at how chistians behaved only 200 years ago. The muslims are just acting like the christians did back then since they worship the same father god of Abraham. There's no difference in their actions except that now they can use more advanced weapons. In North America there has been more incidents of CHRISTIAN terrorism than there has been muslim.

Once again you just make stuff up like calling anyone who doesn't just believe what you do "anti-christ". I don't hate when christians help people. You pulled that out of the garbage. What I hate are hypocrites like you have shown yourself to be.

Before I reply, I would appreciate it if you would answer a simple question for me. Since you believe that:

"I knew you didn't have the balls to accept my comment. Just like ALL deceptive, lying, anti-honesty, christ-stains, you deliberately, deceptively, edit all comments to favor your delusions."

Why would you be so terrified to have your YouTube ID associated with a COMPLETE RECORD of our ENTIRE CHAT in the forum?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 05:49:25 AM »
2-16

What does you not having the guts to not edit out comments have to do with my wish of not having my name lied about by you? You've already accused me of being an "anti-christ muslim who lives in London" in whatever delusional imaginings you have.

You are so dishonest that you ignore all of the negative bible verses that specifically show that god ordered the rape and massacre of thousands of people and still does according to religious fanatics. You just want to blindly look at the contradictory good passages instead which is fine if you actually acknowledge them, but you don't. You try to pretend that they don't exist and then try to change the subject like all liars do.

2-17

[[[[What does you not having the guts to not edit out comments have to do with my wish of not having my name lied about by you? You've already accused me of being an "anti-christ........]]]]

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Do you believe in God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ or do you deny God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ?

sent with Antichrist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71CtxLdjio

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 08:57:53 AM »
2-17

You Can't

So you ignore ALL OF THE points made that make you out to be a liar. No surprise there since abes are liars and follow the "father of lies". Instead of showing ACTUAL, REAL, MODERN evidence to support your claims, you rely on FANCIFUL, ARCHAIC, ANCIENT mythology. Quoting the same stories. Without the buy-a-bunch-of-bull you have NOTHING to support any of you claims.

Do you believe in Santa Claus or The Grinch? The same verses you spew can be readily given with ANY story as "proof" of those characters existence. Just like if I quoted verses from The Lord Of the Rings to prove the stories of "elves and goblins. You can't even explain why the "faithful" can't "walk on water" like magicians can.

2-18

[[[[So you ignore ALL OF THE points made...]]]]

Not at all. In fact I had prepared a response to them along with the subject that I broke out and addressed first, which was your repeated accusation that it was I that labeled you as antichrist, when IN FACT it is the ONLY SOURCE OF THE TERM that undeniably labels you as such.

I knew that if I included more than one point with that subject in that reply, you would ignore it just as you ran away from it on all the other occasions.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12188;topicseen#msg12188

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12182;topicseen#msg12182

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2942.msg12166;topicseen#msg12166

Yet even when it was the ONLY SUBJECT in my reply, you still couldn't be honest enough with yourself, to offer a simple reply to it. And laughably, even in the reply you wrote to run away from it again, you whine about me ignoring your points.

Why do you suppose it is that you aren't proudly boasting that you are antichrist? Why do you suppose you're so fearful of the term being honestly applied to you?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 06:31:56 AM »
2-19

Yes, you did ignore all of the verses that showed that god LOVES slavery and ordering people to bash babies heads against rocks. You also dismissed all of the verses that say that the faithful can do supernatural things with the power of their faith, yet reality shows that they cannot no matter how many apologetic videos you spew forth. You also ignored my points that the faithful hate creation and, whenever environmental subjects are brought up, they think nothing of it since christians are self-centered and only think of themselves. If anyone treated their man-made, soulless-creations the same way they treat god's living ones they'd freak since they only respect what bought with man-made mammon and, accoriding to your own rules, they can't worship two masters. It's either god and his creations, or whatever mammon buys and the majority of christians follow mammon every time. You keep accusing me of being dishonest when you are the one who believes in fairy tales and can't give an honest answer to anything in your own words. Why do you keep ignoring these points and trying to dishonestly deflect to other things if you are so "christian"? People who follow "the father of lies" like you obviously do are by far more "anti-christ" than those who follow honest facts.

2-20

You see? You still couldn't be mature enough to admit, that according to the only source of the term antichrist, there are no souls on earth more qualified to wear the title of antichrist than your ilk. A person who not only denies the Son of God, but publicly blasphemes the God of the Jews and Christians - the God of the scriptures - as though it were some sort of a trade, occupation, or constructive enterprise. A pure reprobate.

You believe, just as Muhammad's followers do, that simply because you are willing to declare something, will magically make it come true.
You said....
"People who follow "the father of lies" like you obviously do are by far more "anti-christ" than those who follow honest facts."
....even as the only source of the term indicates that it is you who is antichrist.
No surprise you lied about all the effort I put into answering all your points, even as you repeatedly ignored those replies, and blathered away repeating yourself as though they had not been addressed.
I'll get into your "honest facts" regarding accusation of fairy tales and fables in a subsequent post.
Even more telling is the hypocrisy of citing - your apparent belief in Satan - the father of lies - even as you reject belief in God. Perhaps not hypocrisy as that is the only god you serve, whose employ you demonstrate you are in full-time, as indicated so clearly by your channel as well as our exchange.

Regarding your lie and false accusation

"Once again you just make stuff up like calling anyone who doesn't just believe what you do "anti-christ"."

Much as you wish it were so, I didn't make up the scriptures. I wouldn't even label an agnostic as antichrist, who declared that at the present time he did not accept that Jesus is the Son of God, but at least didn't deny it. I would be skating on thin ice to do so. I point out to those WHO UNDENIABLY QUALIFY as being antichrist, ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES THAT DEFINE THE TERM, to point out God's warning that according to those same scriptures their present course has them headed for the wrath of God.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I'll move forward with your last few PMs now that it's obvious that you repeatedly couldn't, and won't, admit to being antichrist, thereby setting aside any doubts that you are terrified of the very term antichrist. Perhaps contemplating what inspires your fear can help you begin some healing, or at least a little introspection.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 08:18:06 AM »
"Yes, you did ignore all of the verses that showed that god LOVES slavery and ordering people to bash babies heads against rocks."

Another demonstrable lie since, far from ignoring "all of the verses" regarding Old Testament violence, that is THE VERY SUBJECT of the video on which you were commenting. You apparently didn't watch it before commenting, and based on this false accusation it's hard to imagine that you even noticed the title of the video "Old Testament Bible Violence". It opens with a passage in which Yahweh orders Moses to wipe out the tribes that were occupying the land of Canaan - the Holy Land that He gave to His people through an everlasting covenant - the tribes who had destroyed Jerusalem and slaughtered and enslaved Yahweh's people.

God is a just God. A just God holds criminals accountable, sometimes in this world or at least in the hereafter. Consistent with your having been duped by Hitler, you are in effect expressing your support for Satan's people who had destroyed Jerusalem, and slaughtered and enslaved God's people. Supporting the very things that your mind - that Satan - had deceived you into believing you were railing against. Had the Edomite reprobates not engaged in their slaughter of God's people in the first place, there would not have been a need for them to be subject to divine justice.

What you are in effect admitting is a wish that God's people had been exterminated rather than become the victors, and thus your desire for the world to have been ruled by reprobates like the Canaanites and Edomites over the last 3,000 years. A world which has even still, in some places at some times, has been ruled by those like them since. You are voicing support for a world in which those like Adolph Hitler, who drift rudderless on a sea of moral relativism and iniquity, rule.

What you demonstrated once again, is your like-mindedness with historical reprobates like Adolph Hitler who - you demonstrated - duped you into believing he was Christian. In light of your mutual hatred for Christians can we doubt he would have duped you into being one of his followers, like the ones who routed out and killed those who were helping the Jews and other oppressed escape from the Nazis? The black-hearted hatred of Jews is rising again today in the Middle East, and throughout Europe, and Satan's people are exposing themselves in comment sections on YouTube and elsewhere, through videos on searches like - protocols of Zion - and - Christian Zionism -

Another point I also made in the video that you apparently didn't watch, on the subject of babies or any other innocents who have been killed throughout history, is that they were actually saved from repeating the iniquity of their elders and thereby being separated from God forever. You are expressing a wish that the Canaanites/Edomites had remained the victors and rulers, destroyers and oppressors, and thereby express a desire to have been born into a world where you would be joined with them today in practicing sorcery, spiritism, divination, idolatry, incest, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and sacrifice of children to idols.

Since you've repeatedly displayed an inability to read and comprehend my replies to you, perhaps it will help if I defer to the exegesis of another to explain the passage to you:

Psalms 137:7-9

The pious Jews in Babylon, having afflicted themselves with the thoughts of the ruins of Jerusalem, here please themselves with the prospect of the ruin of her impenitent implacable enemies; but this not from a spirit of revenge, but from a holy zeal for the glory of God and the honour of his kingdom.

I. The Edomites will certainly be reckoned with, and all others that were accessaries to the destruction of Jerusalem, that were aiding and abetting, that helped forward the affliction (Zec. 1:15) and triumphed in it, that said, in the day of Jerusalem, the day of her judgment, "Rase it, rase it to the foundations; down with it, down with it; do not leave one stone upon another.’’ Thus they made the Chaldean army more furious, who were already so enraged that they needed no spur. Thus they put shame upon Israel, who would be looked upon as a people worthy to be cut off when their next neighbours had such an ill-will to them. And all this was a fruit of the old enmity of Esau against Jacob, because he got the birthright and the blessing, and a branch of that more ancient enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent: Lord, remember them, says the psalmist, which is an appeal to his justice against them. Far be it from us to avenge ourselves, if ever it should be in our power, but we will leave it to him who has said, Vengeance is mine. Note, Those that are glad at calamities, especially the calamities of Jerusalem, shall not go unpunished. Those that are confederate with the persecutors of good people, and stir them up, and set them on, and are pleased with what they do, shall certainly be called to an account for it against another day, and God will remember it against them.

II. Babylon is the principal, and it will come to her turn too to drink of the cup of tremblings, the very dregs of it (v. 8, 9): O daughter of Babylon! proud and secure as thou art, we know well, by the scriptures of truth, thou art to be destroyed, or (as Dr. Hammond reads it) who art the destroyer. The destroyers shall be destroyed, Rev. 13:10. And perhaps it is with reference to this that the man of sin, the head of the New-Testament Babylon, is called a son of perdition, 2 Th. 2:3. The destruction of Babylon being foreseen as a sure destruction (thou art to be destroyed), it is spoken of, 1. As a just destruction. She shall be paid in her own coin: "Thou shalt be served as thou hast served us, as barbarously used by the destroyers as we have been by thee,’’ See Rev. 18:6. Let not those expect to find mercy who, when they had power, did not show mercy. 2. As an utter destruction. The very little ones of Babylon, when it is taken by storm, and all in it are put to the sword, shall be dashed to pieces by the enraged and merciless conqueror. None escape if these little ones perish. Those are the seed of another generation; so that, if they be cut off, the ruin will be not only total, as Jerusalem’s was, but final. It is sunk like a millstone into the sea, never to rise. 3. As a destruction which should reflect honour upon the instruments of it. Happy shall those be that do it; for they are fulfilling God’s counsels; and therefore he calls Cyrus, who did it, his servant, his shepherd, his anointed (Isa. 44:28; 45:1), and the soldiers that were employed in it his sanctified ones, Isa. 13:3. They are making way for the enlargement of God’s Israel, and happy are those who are in any way serviceable to that. The fall of the New-Testament Babylon will be the triumph of all the saints, Rev. 19:1.

Even as we see the same epic struggle rekindled, and the global focus on the conflict over Israel today, you've put yourself in a position to force yourself to believe it is just some sort of a weird coincidence. Yet it was all prophesied thousands of years ago.