Author Topic: Serpent Seed chat with KrowMan1984  (Read 4083 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Serpent Seed chat with KrowMan1984
« on: May 31, 2012, 07:30:06 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbKxdep4-2w

Why does God say the serpent has seed?
I'm not making any claims about Cain being the seed of Satan,but if Satan has seed,then he can have children.Right? This proves angels have seed; as shown in Gen6:2,4 as well. Christ Jesus is the seed of the woman in Gen3:15. So, who is(are) the seed of Satan? Some angels gave up their 1st estate(heaven),broke God's laws(Gen6:2,4),and were disobedient in the days of Noah while Noah was building the Ark. These angels are in chains right now awaiting "trial"
SuperDonster 1 month ago

"Why does God say the serpent has seed?"
It's a metaphor. All evil people are of the devil.
PeteWaldo in reply to SuperDonster 1 month ago

THOSE IN MURRAY'S CULT OR NAZIS, SKINHEADS, OR KKK, WHO COMMENT HERE IN EFFORTS TO DEFEND THE SERPENT SEED "DOCTRINE OF DEVILS", WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS COPY AND PASTED INTO THE FORUM WITH THEIR USERNAMES INTACT.
Specifically in this forum category:
http://www.youtube.com/islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=37.0
Easier and far more organized to join me there, where we can quote each other, post live links, and have unlimited post length. Only requirement is to engage in exchange.
PeteWaldo in reply to SuperDonster 1 month ago

NOT TRUE IAM not white I have attended Shepards chapel and he is not racist AT ALL
He actually teaches that Kenites are in ALL RACES and ALL RACES are created EQUAL and Kenites can be saved
SO learn what you teach
IAM Black and Murray is very ANTI racist
Zionist Trash will be exposed!
KrowMan1984 in reply to PeteWaldo 1 week ago

"He actually teaches that Kenites..."
Who, besides the demonstrated false prophet Arnold Murray, ever suggested a modern day people labeled Kenites survived the flood? NOBODY else in history. This is one way we can know Murray's sorely deluded followers are a cult.
"Zionist Trash will be exposed!"
But hey, you don't hate Jews in Israel, do you? God is a Zionist. You hate Jews just as much as the Nazis, skinheads, David Duke & the KKK that you run with, do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpXi0xBoxbQ
PeteWaldo in reply to KrowMan1984 1 week ago in playlist Uploaded videos

oh yes the FAKE Jews that work with the Zionist Christianity..
God is not a Zionist...John Hagee as one example teaches his Zionist views...But I do not agree wit it at all.
For instance did you know that most of the Banker Jews helped lend Hitler money and didnt do a thing to help their own Jewish "brothers" in fact they helped and aided Hitler with the banking. The fake Jews that run Israel will be exposed in the end..Read Revelation 3:9

"oh yes the FAKE Jews that work with the Zionist Christianity..."
So where does the Gospel call Christians to hate any Jews?
PeteWaldo in reply to KrowMan1984 1 week ago

Why don't you engage in an exchange and actually answer questions I ask? The reason of course, is because those in Arnold Murray's cult let him do your thinking for you, so like any other cult member, you've lost your ability to think critically. If that isn't the case, then why not try answering the question this time?
Who, besides the demonstrated false prophet Arnold Murray, ever suggested any Kenites survived the flood, much less compose any significant portion of mankind today?

No I havent not on TV or in a local church all the others talk alot about money and that seeds are money lol maybe all them are right? lol
The flood was mainly to kill the offspring of the fallen Angels..The Giants in Sumeria
So are you suggesting that if a preacher dont preach what mainstream Christianity teaches then hes a cultist?
Yet all the "Christian" denomination's appointed by the Roman Catholic church are seen as legit cause there's more of them??

"So are you suggesting that if a preacher dont preach what mainstream Christianity teaches then hes a cultist?"
No I am suggesting that a man that creates a personal fictitious "Kenite" doctrine that is not to be found throughout 2,000 years of the Christian era before it left Murray's lips - that features hatred of persons as a centerpiece - is a heretical UNChristian doctrine invented by a heretic.
Please visit this thread.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3217.0
I'll copy and paste our chat.

What is you're take on the garden of Eden?
KrowMan1984 in reply to PeteWaldo 6 days ago

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one,

All evil people are of Satan. It has nothing whatsoever to do with genetics or Arnold Murray's unique heresy that has you hating Jews and other Zionists like me, by believing us to be a part of his preposterous fiction, of some modern-day group he called the "Kenites", in order to obfuscate your hatred. Glad I won't be standing in shoes like yours at judgment.
1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
PeteWaldo in reply to KrowMan1984 5 days ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Serpent Seed chat with KrowMan1984
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 06:11:36 AM »
Learn about the NWO,,,
KrowMan1984 1 week ago

A person doesn't have to get sucked into Arnold Murray's cult of Jew .... errrr ..... Kenite hatred, or run with Nazis, skinheads, Muslims, David Duke and the KKK, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, George Soros and his Center for American Progress and antisemites of all stripes, to understand the NWO.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/scarlet_beast.htm#160

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:19:19 PM »
Remember the very elect will be deceived on a MASS SCALE
Sheapards Chapel is nowhere near the numbers of Roman Catholicism and all the American Christian Denominations that are deceived
KrowMan1984 1 week ago

"Remember the very elect will be deceived on a MASS SCALE"
See what I mean? Still haven't answered my questions. That's because you still run with anti-Zionist Nazis, skinheads, Muslims, David Duke and the KKK, Louis Farrakan's Nation of Islam. Your fellow fruit. Regarding the quoted, those that follow proven false prophets like Murray, are deceived.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise...false prophets...insomuch that, IF [IT WERE] POSSIBLE, they shall deceive the very elect.
NOT POSSIBLE FOR ELECT

Now until you answer the question, each and every post you put in here will be erased out of hand. ANSWER THE QUESTION:
WHO, BESIDES the demonstrated false prophet Arnold MURRAY, ever suggested any Kenites survived the flood, much less compose any significant portion of mankind today?

Not sure about serpent seed doctrine, Gen 15:18-19 explains the same day the LORD made covenant with Abram, it covered land from river of Egypt to river Euphrates & then list who was living there, the 1st tribe listed is Kenites(Strongs Greek Word# 7017 which comes from root word 7014=Cain) also Kenite scribes returned w/Israelites after Babelonian capture=1 Chr 2:55. And Jesus rebuked the scribes as much as pharisees & sadducees. Calling'em vipers & snakes. IDK just saying. PeaceB2Ya
JimmyCarol100 in reply to PeteWaldo 1 week ago

AGAIN I keep answering your question I said I haven't heard of any...
What does that have ta do wit anything...lol

"AGAIN I keep answering your question I said I haven't heard of any...
What does that have ta do wit anything...lol"
It has to do with following a false prophet's unique blasphemous doctrine which you do EXACTLY CONTRARY to scripture.
Job 8:8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers: 9 (For we [are but of] yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth [are] a shadow:)
Which has turned you into a Jew hating bigot.
PeteWaldo in reply to KrowMan1984 6 days ago

I dont hate Jews I love Judah they are our brother
Iam against the ones you see portraying themselves as jews but are in fact NOT
These white people that are not jewish...blacks are the real JEWS and Jesus Christ was Black!
Read the truth instead of youre Zionist mind jinx that teaches you to be a Bigot on Palestine and Muslims while also twisting scripture to justify the NWO agenda of murdering they're women and children
I could never hate none of the lost tribes

plus you call Arnold Murray a false prophet...What about Zionist nut jobs like John Hagee who say God sent Hitler to kill the Jews that didnt go to Israel!!!
And he is a HUGE MOVER in the Zionist movement sir

Murray prophesied in 1980 that his "The" "Antichrist" was coming in 1981. Even accusing doubters of his prophecy as not being part of God's elect. He has probably intimidated you with the same as he brainwashed you into his cult.
Hear the false prophecies in Arnold Murray's own words on audio tape, as uploaded by one of his formerly brainwashed former cult members, who exposes him at this link.
http://oraclesofgod.org/1980/1980.htm

"And he is a HUGE MOVER in the Zionist movement..."
Along with who else?
Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, THE LAND wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an EVERLASTING POSSESSION; and I will be their God.
http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com

AMEN Praise God and Jesus Christ Yeshua...
He dont need anyones help..and yes with the REAL TRUE PEOPLE OF JUDAH
Not imposters!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 12:19:30 PM »
what is your take on the garden of EDEN simple question...and also you talk about murders look what your Zionists are doing to Muslims
KrowMan1984 5 days ago

using Scriptures to justify and further their ignorance of Gods Word
KrowMan1984 in reply to KrowMan1984 5 days ago

"...you talk about murders..."
Those weren't my words. Read it again.
1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
Those with hate in their hearts - like hatred for Jews ...... errrr "Kenites"!
"...look what your Zionists are doing to Muslims..."
Defending themselves from them. From Islam's 1400 year goal of conquest and subjugation of all people of the world to Muhammad's followers - that you support.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21b_LKFxXPE
PeteWaldo in reply to KrowMan1984 4 days ago

"what is your take on the garden of EDEN simple question..."
Simple answer. The fall of Adam and Eve was due to disobedience to God. We all inherit their sin at birth. Some today disobey God by hating their fellow man - murderers.
Through his buffoonery Arnold Murray , pretends that Christians are taught that eating an apple was the original sin. It is through lies like this and straw men he creates to knock down, that he brainwashes his weak-minded followers in his cult.

"...look what your Zionists are doing to Muslims..."
It is anti-Zionists that aid Muhammad's followers in their conquest of Israel and subjugation of Israeli Jews, non-Muslim Arabs, and Christians to Muhammad's followers.
"Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law..."
"The militant leader said Christians in Gaza who engage in "missionary activity" will be "dealt with harshly."
THAT'S YOUR DOING. Christians that had enjoyed freedom under Israeli rule.

I agree.
If muslims laid down they're weapons, there would be peace.
If the Jews laid down they're weapons, there would be no Israel.
kheroot in reply to PeteWaldo 3 days ago

The Catholic church is a much bigger threat to Christianity than Muslims..
I support anybodys right to worship whoever they so choose Iam not about to impose my beliefs on people who dont want it in their culture and thats exactly what this country does....I just dont agree with policing the world like the Zionist agenda imposes
KrowMan1984 in reply to PeteWaldo 2 days ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 12:19:41 PM »
I talked to you awhile ago about this "serpent seed" doctrine (I had no specific stance). I've studied it a lot more and my conclusion is: you're correct; the serpent seed doctrine is false. The OT & NT both say only Noah & 7 of HIS family members survived the flood.1Pet3:20 says only 8 "souls" survived the flood. This means,even if the serpent seed was true, it is inconsequential because THEY ALL DIED on the other side of the flood
Bottom line:Arnold Murray is wrong and you're right
Lord Bless
SuperDonster 6 days ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 12:19:54 PM »
Hitler was also a CATHOLIC how many Catholics teach serpent seed??
Hitler was admittedly a devout Catholic buddy not an Arnold Murray follower lol
Also Murray teaches Kenites are in ALL RACES and they can have salvation too
Iam proud to be Anti Zionist...The Zionist agenda is EVIL
KrowMan1984 2 days ago

Murray didn't invent serpent seed as it comes from Gnosticism. Murray's mentor was a heretic named William Branham, but Murray put his own unique spin on the heresy by labeling the people he wants his followers to hate "Kenites".
"Iam proud to be Anti Zionist...The Zionist agenda is EVIL"
Proud to help Muslims conquer Israeli Christians, right alongside anti-Zionist Nazis, skinheads, Muslims David Duke and the KKK, Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, the Soviets, and antisemites of all stripes.
PeteWaldo in reply to KrowMan1984 2 days ago

"Hitler was admittedly a devout Catholic..." If Hitler duped you so easily in this information age you would have been a natural to have been one of his followers.
Hitler: Dec. 13th, 1941 “Christianity is an invention of sick brains...”
You join anti-Zionist Nazis today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcjzesMBbw
Hitler was joined by the Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem in genocide of Jews. With two Islamic panzer divisions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY
You join anti-Zionist Nazis & Muslims today in their goal of genocide of Jews!

Hey, after I composed that last post I looked in the sidebar on the right, and found another guy that taught serpent seed fiction! You ought to check him out. His name was Bertrand L. Comparet and he lived from 1901 - 1983. He is perhaps the most likely source of Murray's heresy. Check out his serpent seed videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=018J9cqM2ng

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 12:20:35 PM »