Author Topic: Analysis: US Rushing Iran Deal, Selling Out Allies  (Read 4530 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Analysis: US Rushing Iran Deal, Selling Out Allies
« on: November 11, 2013, 07:44:10 AM »
Analysis: US Rushing Iran Deal, Selling Out Allies

US-based analysts comment that America is rushing an Iran nuclear deal turning its back on allies, analyst notes nuclear arms race danger.
AAFont Size
By Ari Yashar
First Publish: 11/11/2013, 9:25 AM

According to US-based analysts, America is ignoring its allies to rush a deal and ease sanctions on Iran at the Geneva nuclear talks, in doing so turning its back on its allies Israel and Saudi Arabia. Analysts note the move raises the specter of a Middle East nuclear arms race.

Speaking to AFP Sunday, Hussein Ibish, a senior fellow at the American Task Force on Palestine, said of Iran nuclear talks in Geneva that the US was "maybe trying to go a little too far, too fast...induced by the Iranian enthusiasm."

The latest round of talks in Geneva fell apart Saturday, with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius being credited with preventing a bad deal. Negotiations are set to be reconvened in the same location on November 20.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has repeatedly criticized the proposed deals, saying Sunday that they remove sanctions while leaving Iran capable of restarting its nuclear program at any time and rapidly producing a nuclear weapon.

Responding to Israeli concern, US Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday expressed US caution in approaching the nuclear talks and insisted there is US commitment to Israel's security. However, Israel is not the only US Middle Eastern ally concerned over a quick deal with Iran.

Ibish said that Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states "seem to be concluding, with alarm, that the US is morphing from the guarantor of regional stability to a broker of unsatisfactory and tenuous agreements with regimes that should be confronted or contained." He added that Gulf states are "starting to ask the question 'Why does the US seem to be developing a panel of rewarding its enemies and punishing its friends?'"

More
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/173857#.UoDPluIli_J

This is what happens when ignorant people elect a Muslim as president, or at a minimum a Madrass brainwashed champion of Muslims, that lards the U.S. government with Muslims.

From an email:

"Anthony Weiner's Wife...

Have you given any thought lately as to why Huma Abedin is standing by her man, Anthony Weiner, the same politician who exposed himself to numerous women and was forced to resign from the House of Representatives? Yes, the same pervert who ran for mayor of New York.

Here's the real story: Huma Weiner once worked for a journal which promotes Islamic supremacist ideology which was founded by al-Quaida financer, Abdullah Omar Nasseef.

During this same time, for about seven years, she also worked for Hillary Clinton, (you know her...the "what difference does it make?" lady).

Naseef also headed up the Muslim World League, a leading Muslim Brotherhood organization. The name of the publication, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, was first edited by Huma's father, Syed Abedin, and now by her mother, Saleha Abedin.

Saleha is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood and also directs the International Islamic Committee for Woman and Child, which comes under the umbrella of the Union for Good, a U. S. designated terrorist organization.

The Union for Good is led by Sheik Yusef al-Qaradawi, the notorious Muslim Brotherhood jurist who has issued fatwas calling for suicide bombing in Israel, as well as the killing of American military and support personnel in Iraq.

With her family associations, one wonders how Huma Abedin was able to receive security clearance to work with the Secretary of State. One wonders, too, what influence she had over U. S. policy-making while in the position of Deputy Chief of Staff.

What do you think? Is it just a coincidence that she married an up and coming Jewish Congressman? Do you think she really loves the man?

Isn't it also interesting that Huma's Muslim family never denounced her for marrying a Jew? Is it coincidence that she forgave her husband, just as her boss Hillary had done?

Hmmmmm...

Look who's new in the White House!
Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U. S. Department of Homeland Security
Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser
Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)
Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director
Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships"

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
  • In the last days perilous times shall come
    • View Profile

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Analysis: US Rushing Iran Deal, Selling Out Allies
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 11:41:57 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkbbS3Xgcw

Rather than an effort to conquer land, the last map seems to more demonstrate that the "war against terror", fails to properly identify the enemy and spiritual nature of the war, since the map synonymously indicates it is actually a "war against Islam" itself - the enemy of all mankind and God Himself.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/

The area of that last map in the video is the same as this map. The kingdom of those who follow one of the most consummate, and conveniently self-admitted, terrorists in the history of mankind:

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/war_on_terror.htm

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 01:27:28 PM »
I humbly submit to you that western-backed 'radical' Islam is the image of the beast (Islam) meant to be feared (thereby creating fear/homage to the beast) created by the lamb ('Christian nations') with two horns (US/UK) that speaks like a dragon (the US/UK global war on terror - essentially killing people world-wide in the name of Allah).

World-wide biometric tracking and identification policies are being implemented because of it.  They are literally subduing the entire earth under a fear of Islamic terrorism... fear is a form of worship.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 05:03:19 PM »
I humbly submit to you that western-backed 'radical' Islam ........

Please at least peek at the links. I would submit that the only "radicals" in Islam are western peacenick "hypocrites"
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm#muslim_hypocrites

Those fulfilling their obligation to engage in the imperialistic conquest of Islamic Jihad are true followers of Muhammad. Doing as he did and commanded them to do.

....... is the image of the beast (Islam)........

I understand the Second Islamic Jihad, to be the image of the First Islamic Jihad LBL "beast", with the same goal of imperialistic conquest and subjugation of everyone in the world to disbelieving the crucifixion of Christ, denying the Son of God and rejecting His shed blood.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/

........ meant to be feared (thereby creating fear/homage to the beast)........

There  is no created fear. It's reasonable, perhaps not for Christians since we don't need to fear things in this world, but for others there is good reason to fear:

AP - December 06, 2006 MOGADISHU, Somalia - "Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an Islamic courts official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days."

Look at our brothers and sisters in Nigeria. What do the U.S. or GB have to do with that Islamic slaughter of Christians?
http://www.nigeriacalabash.com/content/attack-christians-11-2011

The Islamic kingdom beast - Satan - creates enough fear of itself. Muslims follow one of the most consummate and conveniently self-admitted terrorists in the history of mankind.
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

........... created by the lamb ('Christian nations') .......

Fear of antichrist murderers of Satan, who  specifically target civilians, created by Satan Himself through his "messenger" Muhammad.
http://www.zionismchristian.com/palestine_palestinians.htm#muslims_target_civilians

........with two horns (US/UK) that speaks like a dragon..........

Seems like you are confusing the LBL beast with the two-horned "beast".
The Islamic empire LBL "beast" is who the dragon, Satan, gave his power, seat and great authority.

........... (the US/UK global war on terror - essentially killing people world-wide in the name of Allah).

Perhaps if you reword this it will make sense. I'm sure you're not saying that the US/UK is killing in the name of Allah.
It is Islam that is killing people world wide, with 100,000 too 180,000 Christians  martyred around the world every year, primarily by the hand of Muhammad's true followers. Try this verse by verse of Rev 13:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/leopard_bear_lion_beast.htm

World-wide biometric tracking and identification policies are being implemented because of it.  They are literally subduing the entire earth under a fear of Islamic terrorism... fear is a form of worship.

Almost seems like you are trying to make a claim of "Islamophobia". That there's nothing to fear but fear. Or there would otherwise be nothing to fear of Islam - that is Muhammad's true followers.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islamophobia_or_christian_love.htm

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 11:09:35 PM »

Please at least peek at the links. I would submit that the only "radicals" in Islam are western peacenick "hypocrites"
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm#muslim_hypocrites

Those fulfilling their obligation to engage in the imperialistic conquest of Islamic Jihad are true followers of Muhammad. Doing as he did and commanded them to do.

Believe me, you and I are on the same page, here.  That is why I put radical in quotes.

As far as your links.  I look at a good portion of them, but the amount of information you post is rather overwhelming. I'm not the type of person that can just read something and move on.  What I read plays over and over in my mind.  I don't read anything without breaking it down and thinking about it very deeply.  Most of what you post is in a common continuous vain of thought, so I find that I can understand your point without having to pour over every link (your link names usually contain the main gist of the point you outline as well).

I understand the Second Islamic Jihad, to be the image of the First Islamic Jihad LBL "beast",

Thinking back to Daniel and the 2 parallel visions (Nebuchadnezzar's statue, and the series of 4 beasts):
Are these two visions parallel?  i.e.

The head of gold = the winged lion = Babylon
the chest and arms of silver = bear = Medo-persia
the waist/thighs of brass = leopard = Greece
the iron legs + feet and toes of clay/iron = the terrible beast with 10 horns = Rome

Historically, Rome divided into East/West (2 legs)
Historically, Rome tried to mix the state with the church (feet of clay mixed with iron)
Historically, Rome's 2 legs subdivided into 5 perfects each (10 toes/horns)

Historically, Islam subdued ONLY 3 of the 10 toes/horns... if this is true, then Muhammad MUST be the little horn.

This 1st Islamic conquest is represented in Daniel by the little horn that subdues 3... in Revelation, the 1st Islamic conquest is represented by the one head of the 7 headed beast that had a mortal wound, but was healed (and is even now the 8th)... the new Islamic conquest (healed head) that has grown to 'kill' 1/4 of the population, just like Revelation foretold.

Does, at least, this much make sense.  Are you tracking with me?

If not, then for me to even try to address the rest of your points is useless, because 'precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little' is really important to understand where I am going.

I am not making claims of Islamophobia... not at all.  Islam is real, is violent, and is the beast.  I am with you on this.

What I am saying is that I believe that the lamb with 2 horns that speaks like a dragon has been misidentified, and the implications of that are astronomical.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 05:05:11 AM »

Believe me, you and I are on the same page, here.  That is why I put radical in quotes.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to clarify for the benefit of read-only participants.

As far as your links.  I look at a good portion of them, but the amount of information you post is rather overwhelming. I'm not the type of person that can just read something and move on.  What I read plays over and over in my mind.  I don't read anything without breaking it down and thinking about it very deeply.  Most of what you post is in a common continuous vain of thought, so I find that I can understand your point without having to pour over every link (your link names usually contain the main gist of the point you outline as well).

That's why I suggested you "peek" at them. Lots of the time I have enlarged or bolded font so sometimes a few words will help.

I understand the Second Islamic Jihad, to be the image of the First Islamic Jihad LBL "beast",

Thinking back to Daniel and the 2 parallel visions (Nebuchadnezzar's statue, and the series of 4 beasts):

the iron legs + feet and toes of clay/iron = the terrible beast with 10 horns = Rome

Historically, Rome tried to mix the state with the church (feet of clay mixed with iron)

Historically, Islam subdued ONLY 3 of the 10 toes/horns... if this is true, then Muhammad MUST be the little horn.

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/leopard_bear_lion.htm#114

This 1st Islamic conquest is represented in Daniel by the little horn that subdues 3... in Revelation, the 1st Islamic conquest is represented by the one head of the 7 headed beast that had a mortal wound, but was healed (and is even now the 8th)... the new Islamic conquest (healed head) that has grown to 'kill' 1/4 of the population, just like Revelation foretold.

First Islamic Jihad 7th head, healed by western wealth transfer in oil purchase and arms sales, Second Islamic Jihad 8th head ("of the 7th").

"….. it is said, five of the seven Kings are fallen, and one is, and another is not yet come; and the Beast that was and is not, being wounded to death with a sword, he is the eighth, and of the seven: he was therefore a collateral part of the seventh." - Isaac Newton

Does, at least, this much make sense.  Are you tracking with me?

I think it would have been easier if you had stayed on track in Revelation, rather than complicating things. When I drop a link like the verse by verse it is so I don't have to spend time repeating it, and you can see the bits and pieces in the whole context of my view of Chapter 13.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/leopard_bear_lion_beast.htm
And two-horned further down that page:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/leopard_bear_lion_beast.htm#two_horned_beast

If not, then for me to even try to address the rest of your points is useless, because 'precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little' is really important to understand where I am going.

Then why not actually go line by line rather than adding subjects and jumping back and forth between OT and NT.

I am not making claims of Islamophobia... not at all.  Islam is real, is violent, and is the beast.  I am with you on this.

What I am saying is that I believe that the lamb with 2 horns that speaks like a dragon has been misidentified, and the implications of that are astronomical.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 10:25:00 AM »

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/leopard_bear_lion.htm#114

From that link:

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it [Rome destroyed the remnants of the divided Grecian Empire and began to control the Holy Land in 65BC - The Roman Empire continued until 476AD]: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns [After Rome fell, it was divided into roughly ten Eastern and western nations which have continued to this day.].

One of the problems with this is the notion that Rome 'fell' in 476.  The Western empire fell, but the Eastern 1/2 lived on... the name just changed to the Byzantine empire.  But it was still a leg of the Roman empire.  The Eastern Roman (Byzantine) empire existed through the 1st jihad.  Both the Eastern and Western halves of the empire officially tried to mix iron (the state) with clay (we have this treasure in jars of clay) prior to it's fall.  Rome was officially divided into 10 regions prior to it's fall (as opposed to being divided into 10 nations after it's fall) The Eastearn empire had 5 regions as did the West, and each 'king' assigned over the regions was a religious appointment... it really has nothing to do with 'nations'.

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots [Adolf Hitler - The Nazi regime controlled most of the geographic area of the old Roman Empire. Which three nations the Lord is talking about here is open to question, powever Nazi Germany did pull surrounding states up by the roots]: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man [Same expression as is used to describe Nebuchadnezzar, so the Lord is telling us of a single king with absolute power], and a mouth speaking great things [Dan 7:11 continues on to tell us of the fall of Nazi Germany, which was the death-knell of the Roman Empire].

Of the ten horns (the officially recognized regions of Rome prior to it's fall), the 1st jihad conquered/subdued 3 of them (including Jerusalem)... it has nothing to do with Hitler or Nazi Germany.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 04:25:18 PM »
Maybe check his study guide. The False Prophet isn't even his most recent book.
What does "fell" mean anyway? Began to decline? The Roman Empire was still in control of Jerusalem in 639 when Caliph Omar rode in to town.

The ten caliphates may make a pretty good fit for the ten horns of the LBL beast of Rev 13. Don't know about integrating it back into the OT though.

I gotta tell ya I am pretty rusty with stuff. My last few years have been devoted evermore to directing Muhammad's sorely deluded followers to the foot of the cross. It's all about the cross.
Lately I've felt that maybe the church could be getting eyes opened by what is going on in the Middle East, but they have slammed the door on Ellis for the last 35 or so years, so likely there's little reason for hope.

Did you see the latest Muslim that came in? I gave him a single post about the cross, and there was no response. I've gotta feel that maybe he exercised a few links, and is maybe taking a good hard look at things. There was no combat, because there can be no argument. Muhammad proclaimed the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 11:06:47 PM »

I've read The False Prophet and poured over 2 revisions of the study guide (including the 2013 revision).

What does "fell" mean anyway? Began to decline? The Roman Empire was still in control of Jerusalem in 639 when Caliph Omar rode in to town.

The ten caliphates may make a pretty good fit for the ten horns of the LBL beast of Rev 13. Don't know about integrating it back into the OT though.

I gotta tell ya I am pretty rusty with stuff. My last few years have been devoted evermore to directing Muhammad's sorely deluded followers to the foot of the cross. It's all about the cross.

Indeed.  First thing is first.  (Mark 16:15-16)

Lately I've felt that maybe the church could be getting eyes opened by what is going on in the Middle East, but they have slammed the door on Ellis for the last 35 or so years, so likely there's little reason for hope.

In my opinion, Ellis' revelations are ground-breaking.  Maybe 'revelation' is the wrong word, but certainly, by him paying attention to our Lord, a great light shines.  I, too would 'hope' that the whole church would receive it.  I believe much of the extra-curricular activity being performed by congregations would find it's way into the garbage heap if they understood how to look at prophecy.  It is very sobering.

Did you see the latest Muslim that came in?

I saw some activity, but it was very brief.  Maybe a small step beyond a 'read-only participant' I think you call them?

I gave him a single post about the cross, and there was no response. I've gotta feel that maybe he exercised a few links, and is maybe taking a good hard look at things. There was no combat, because there can be no argument. Muhammad proclaimed the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel.

No argument what-so-ever.

I've never understood why they call Allah the compassionate and merciful when he/it is clearly uncompassionate and unmerciful when it comes to just about anything.

I'm probably going to move my continued line of thought RE: my earlier post(s) onto a more appropriate thread.  I feel as though I've gotten quite off topic (when looking at the title).

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 12:49:33 PM »

I've read The False Prophet and poured over 2 revisions of the study guide (including the 2013 revision).

Indeed.  First thing is first.  (Mark 16:15-16)

In my opinion, Ellis' revelations are ground-breaking.  Maybe 'revelation' is the wrong word, but certainly, by him paying attention to our Lord, a great light shines.

It should be  sparking a reformation in today's church, not much less profound than the last reformation. But in this case returning to the roots of that Reformation - historicism.
http://www.christianeschatology.com/historicism.htm
(I know you've seen the links, but I add them for forum read-only participants)

I, too would 'hope' that the whole church would receive it.  I believe much of the extra-curricular activity being performed by congregations would find it's way into the garbage heap if they understood how to look at prophecy.  It is very sobering.

And look at the opportunity I took advantage of just a few hours ago, in another forum (at this link).
Do you think anyone will pick up my challenge?
Of course not. They all KNOW they cannot support what they believe in the light of the tradition of historicism. Many likely feel like buffoons for not even being able to consider that Muhammad could be THE false prophet.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 09:02:22 PM »
And look at the opportunity I took advantage of just a few hours ago, in another forum (at this link).
Of course not. They all KNOW they cannot support what they believe in the light of the tradition of historicism. Many likely feel like buffoons for not even being able to consider that Muhammad could be THE false prophet.

Their responses to you are completely free of any edifying content... or any content at all.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »

Their responses to you are completely free of any edifying content... or any content at all.

And isn't it funny that their vacuous posts were the whole subject of the thread?!

"Wrangling with words
Refuse ignorant speculations
Avoid empty worldly and empty chatter
The passage names people doing it, and what they were teaching
Do not be quarrelsome yourself but kind, able to teach, patient when wronged
in gentleness - correcting those who are in opposition

How many of us in our posts and responses are doing this?"

I knew none of them could reply to my post without deflecting, just as described in the original post. That's why I considered it such a great opportunity!

[added after visiting post again] Just noticed that there are some posts, in which posters indicated they read the post, which was something that those previously specifically indicated they didn't do. I will finally be able to respond to some posts.