Author Topic: Raped and Slaughtered: Muslim Persecution of Christians  (Read 1079 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Raped and Slaughtered: Muslim Persecution of Christians
« on: September 13, 2014, 02:41:18 PM »
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/raped-and-slaughtered-muslim-persecution-of-christians-april-2014/

Raped and Slaughtered: Muslim Persecution of Christians, April 2014
Posted on September 7, 2014 by creeping

via Raped and Slaughtered: Muslim Persecution of Christians, April 2014 | Raymond Ibrahim.

From one end of the Islamic world to the other, the abduction and rape of Christian girls at the hands of Muslims—both terrorists and laymen—was a dominant theme in April.

On Easter Sunday Morning, for instance, four Muslim men raped a 7-year-old Christian girl named Sara in a Punjabi village.  Last reported, the child was in an intensive care unit in “critical.” According to Asia News, “the police, instead of arresting the culprits, helped the local clan to kidnap the girl’s father; Iqbal Masih was taken and hidden in a secret place to ‘force the family not to report the story, to reach an agreement with the criminals and to avoid a dispute of a religious background.’”

According to a human rights lawyer involved in the case: “Such cases are frequent: abuse against women and girls by Muslim men are examples of how the minorities in Pakistan live under constant fear of persecution. We believe that many cases of violence go unreported.”  Similarly, a new report appearing in April by the Solidarity and Peace Movement—a coalition of NGOs, associations and institutions including the “Justice and Peace” Commission of the Pakistani Bishops—confirmed that “an estimated 700 cases per year involve Christian women, 300 Hindu girls.” Even so, “the true extent of the problem is probably much bigger, since many cases are not reported.”  (Click here for a better understanding of the extent of this tragedy.)

The biggest story, however, came from Nigeria, where the Islamic terrorist organization known as Boko Haram abducted nearly 300, mostly Christian, teenage schoolgirls.  The group justified its actions in Islamic terms; its leader declared on video that “I abducted your girls. I will sell them on the market, by Allah….There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell.”

The so-called mainstream media, which generally downplays or ignores Boko Haram’s terror campaign, actually reported on this particular atrocity, prompting Western authorities—who are much more accustomed to, and comfortable with, pretending these sorts of things don’t exist—to respond in awkward, hypocritical and, in a word, foolish, ways.

Thus, Secretary of State John Kerry, saying the U.S. had been in touch with Nigeria “from day one” of the crisis, asserted “I think now the complications that have arisen have convinced everybody that there needs to be a greater effort.  And it will begin immediately. I mean, literally, immediately.”

It is not clear whom Kerry was referring to when he said “convinced everybody”—unless he was referring to himself.  After all, there might not have been any need for “greater effort,” the need to act “immediately. I mean, literally, immediately” had Kerry only let the Nigerian government do its job one year ago, when they were waging a particularly strong and successful offensive against Boko Haram in the very same region that the schoolgirls were recently kidnapped.

Back then, in May 2013, soon after Nigerian forces killed 30 Boko Haram members, Reuters reported that “U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry issued a strongly worded statement [to the Nigerian president] saying: “We are … deeply concerned by credible allegations that Nigerian security forces are committing gross human rights violations, which, in turn, only escalate the violence and fuel extremism” from Boko Haram.

More
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/raped-and-slaughtered-muslim-persecution-of-christians-april-2014/