Author Topic: Retitled: Let the People of the Gospel go by what Allah has revealed therein  (Read 12765 times)

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile

Speech and literature? That's ridiculous. You know as well as I that the formula is the same in Islam today as it was in Muhammad's day. If you leave Islam you are killed - just like the Mafia.
At least 9 Islamic states are still reprobate and barbaric enough to impose the death penalty by state statute for leaving Islam.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/death_penalty_apostasy.htm

For those in countries that do not impose the death penalty for leaving Islam, Muhammad's followrs face being disowned by their family and friends, shunned by their community, face loosing their job or may even be killed buy one of their own parents or other relatives.

No, because I'm not a Satan driven imperialistic reprobate like Muhammad, Hitler and Genghis Khan.

What you really mean is you lie to yourself about exactly how Muhammadanism has always been spread and maintained by force and the sword. Just as Muhammadan books indicate. Not only by killing Muslims for leaving Islam, but killing Muhammadans or anybody else, for speaking openly and honestly about Muhammad as he is revealed in Islam's own books.

At least 6 Islamic nation States are still reprobate and barbaric enough to impose the death penalty for so-called "blasphemy".
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/blasphemy_laws.htm

Sorry my friend, but you are sorely deluded. I follow the one true God YHWH (commonly said "Yahweh"), as he revealed Himself through all of the prophets and witnesses, in His 1600-year record to mankind, whose people have followed Him through two covenants for 3500 years. Christians are in Christ, and Christ in us.

While you follow the blasphemous, specifically counter-gospel exact opposite, through the stand-alone 23-year 7th century record, of THE murderous thief and false prophet Muhammad alone, through recycled and thinly veneered pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals, and specifically in the spirit of antichrist. Your choice, your fate.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm#index

Response: And once again we see you still fail to answer the challenge. As no where above do we see you make an attempt to produce a chapter like the Qur'an, thus supporting the fact that the Qur'an is not manmade, and comes from Allah. Debunked as usual.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Speech and literature? That's ridiculous. You know as well as I that the formula is the same in Islam today as it was in Muhammad's day. If you leave Islam you are killed - just like the Mafia.
At least 9 Islamic states are still reprobate and barbaric enough to impose the death penalty by state statute for leaving Islam.

For those in countries that do not impose the death penalty for leaving Islam, Muhammad's followrs face being disowned by their family and friends, shunned by their community, face loosing their job or may even be killed buy one of their own parents or other relatives.

No, because I'm not a Satan driven imperialistic reprobate like Muhammad, Hitler and Genghis Khan.

What you really mean is you lie to yourself about exactly how Muhammadanism has always been spread and maintained by force and the sword. Just as Muhammadan books indicate. Not only by killing Muslims for leaving Islam, but killing Muhammadans or anybody else, for speaking openly and honestly about Muhammad as he is revealed in Islam's own books.

At least 6 Islamic nation States are still reprobate and barbaric enough to impose the death penalty for so-called "blasphemy".

Sorry my friend, but you are sorely deluded. I follow the one true God YHWH (commonly said "Yahweh"), as he revealed Himself through all of the prophets and witnesses, in His 1600-year record to mankind, whose people have followed Him through two covenants for 3500 years. Christians are in Christ, and Christ in us.

While you follow the blasphemous, specifically counter-gospel exact opposite, through the stand-alone 23-year 7th century record, of THE murderous thief and false prophet Muhammad alone, through recycled and thinly veneered pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals, and specifically in the spirit of antichrist. Your choice, your fate.

Response: And once again we see you still fail to answer the challenge. As no where above do we see you make an attempt to produce a chapter like the Qur'an, thus supporting the fact that the Qur'an is not manmade, and comes from Allah. Debunked as usual.

I thought your challenge was why I didn't think it was binding on me to fight and slay to conquer and subjugate those that don't believe as I, the way Muhammad and Hitler and their reprobate followers did.
The scriptures of my great God Yahweh, make the Quran look like children's scribbling by comparison, but then that's because the Quran's illiterate author lacked the mental capacity to produce better.

Let's take an example chapter from the Old Testament scriptures of my great God Yahweh:

Psa 23:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Here's a New Testament chapter example:

1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.    5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.   6  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.    7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.    9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.    10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.    11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.    12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.    13  Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.    14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.    15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.   16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.    17  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.    19  We love him, because he first loved us.   20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?    21  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

While they talk about love, rather than the reprobate evil and violence we find in the Quran and Hadith, at least we can know they are words inspired by the one true God YHWH, as directly opposed to the exact opposite of the scriptures we find in the Quran, and the hatred the false prophet Muhammad fills his followers hearts with as manifest in his orthodox followers all around the world today.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Now for the 5th time, and while we can fully appreciate the embarrassment that compels you to run and hide from the question, would you nonetheless please list all the reasons Muhammad's followers kiss the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
I split off and locked the space you wasted and I had to wast in reply, while you were trying to avoid the prior question.
When  you joined the forum you agreed to engage in an exchange. If you do not reply to the question in the prior post, but engage in further obfuscation, it will be spilt off and added to that locked wasted posting.
Or even offered the unusual threat of simply being discarded, in order to preclude you from wasting your time composing a non-responsive or unrelated post, that could be thrown out.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Now for the 5th time, and while we can fully appreciate the embarrassment that compels you to run and hide from the question, would you nonetheless please list all the reasons Muhammad's followers kiss the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

Now I suppose I could have hidden some of the undeniable content (according to Islam's books) in that question, but then that would have been doing you and Muhammad's followers after you, a disservice. It is my effort to help you overcome Islam's pagan traditions by pointing out the truth, rather than hiding the truth from you.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1133.0

I don't doubt that even some Muslims are unaware that they venerate the very same black stone idol as representing Muhammad's/their deity "Allah", that the Quraish pagans venerated as representing their deity, long before Muhammad was ever born.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1050.0

Some may even be unaware that the Quraish built the Kaaba.

Sahih Muslim Book 007, Number 3078: 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger may peace be upon him) said to me: Had your people not been unbelievers in the recent past (had they not quite recently accepted Islam), I would have demolished the Ka'ba and would have rebuilt it on the foundation (laid) by Ibrahim; for when the Quraish had built the Ka'ba, they reduced its (area), and I would also have built (a door) in the rear.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#kaaba

They might not even know that the pagans and Muhammad and his followers circumambulated the Kaaba shoulder to shoulder, right up until the year before Muhammad's last Hajj, after which the poor pagans were kicked out of their own ritual:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 26, Number 689: Narrated Abu Huraira: In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allahs Apostle made Abu Bakr the leader of the pilgrims, the latter (Abu Bakr) sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#twaf

Now the question I asked is readily answered by most any Muslim on the street, so why don't you take a crack at it?

Please list all the reasons Muslims kiss the black stone at the Kaaba in Mecca.
I ask the question because it is quite important for your personal well being.

I'll even give you a hint:

Bukhari B26 #679 Narrated Zaid bin Aslam that his father said: "I saw 'Umar bin Al-Khattab kissing the Black Stone and he then said, (to it) 'Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you, (stone) I would not have kissed you.'"

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile

I thought your challenge was why I didn't think it was binding on me to fight and slay to conquer and subjugate those that don't believe as I, the way Muhammad and Hitler and their reprobate followers did.
The scriptures of my great God Yahweh, make the Quran look like children's scribbling by comparison, but then that's because the Quran's illiterate author lacked the mental capacity to produce better.

Let's take an example chapter from the Old Testament scriptures of my great God Yahweh:

Psa 23:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.    5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.   6  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.    7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.    9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.    10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.    11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.    12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.    13  Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.    14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.    15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.   16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.    17  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.    19  We love him, because he first loved us.   20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?    21  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

While they talk about love, rather than the reprobate evil and violence we find in the Quran and Hadith, at least we can know they are words inspired by the one true God YHWH, as directly opposed to the exact opposite of the scriptures we find in the Quran, and the hatred the false prophet Muhammad fills his followers hearts with as manifest in his orthodox followers all around the world today.

Response: The challenge was for you to produce a chapter like the Qur'an as proof that it is human made, yet you fail to do so. Thus your repeated failure shows the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Response: The challenge was for you to produce a chapter like the Qur'an as proof that it is human made, yet you fail to do so. Thus your repeated failure shows the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Simply because you are willing to parrot a false claim, won't make it magically come true.
It is now your responsibility to show us a chapter from the Quran that is more beautiful  that the chapters I presented from the 1600 year record of the one true God Yahweh.

Al-Fatihah

• View Profile

Simply because you are willing to parrot a false claim, won't make it magically come true.
It is now your responsibility to show us a chapter from the Quran that is more beautiful  that the chapters I presented from the 1600 year record of the one true God Yahweh.

Response: The challenge clearly states for YOU YOURSELF to inspire enough followers to conquer and rule  a nation, or even just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the wants of a mass of people, as proof that such an act is humanly possible. So have you conquered and ruled a nation? NO. Have you conquered and ruled the street you live on? NO. Thus you've done absolutely nothing in answering the challenge and have been dodging it from the beginning. Thus your ducking and dodging to attempt the challenge once again confirms your denial to the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Response: The challenge clearly states for YOU YOURSELF to inspire enough followers to conquer and rule  a nation, or even just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the wants of a mass of people, as proof that such an act is humanly possible.

As I already stated I am not a murderous, moral reprobate like Muhammad, Hitler or Genghis Khan, and am a citizen of the kingdom of Jesus Christ, so I would have no interest in ruling one of Satan's kingdoms of this world. But through your silence on those verses we can see your tacit admission that the true prophets and witnesses of the record of revelation of the one true God Yaweh, produced many more beautiful chapters in the scriptures, than any of the ugly childish nonsensical tripe that the false prophet Muhammad churned out in his Quran.

Regarding the people those true prophets of the one true God win over to the kingdom of Jesus Christ, the fact is that 1/3 of mankind in the world today believe that Christ was crucified, died and was resurrected from the dead, to save all from being condemned to dying in our sin who have faith in the shed blood of the sacrifice of the Passover Lamb of God.

Regarding the kingdoms of this world, they have been Satan's legal possession, ever since Adam's fall. That's why Muhammadans lust after ruling them and subjugating the rest of the world to the same misery, bondage and slavery Muhammadans have to suffer. Your post exhibits the jealousy you harbor for the freedom, liberty and right to self-determination of others that enjoy human rights. Particularly those of us that enjoy the freedom we find in relationship with Christ Jesus, the Son of God. That's why Muhammadans are out there slaughtering Christians, around the world, simply for being Christians.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/muslim_persecution_of_christians.htm

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

While you suffer the bondage of the children of the flesh:

Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman [was] by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The kingdom of Jesus Christ is  not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

You lust after and love Satan's kingdoms of the flesh of this world, like those that murder their own cult members for leaving Islam, which is why you may be setting yourself up for an eternal fate in his company.

So have you conquered and ruled a nation? NO. Have you conquered and ruled the street you live on? NO. Thus you've done absolutely nothing in answering the challenge and have been dodging it from the beginning. Thus your ducking and dodging to attempt the challenge once again confirms your denial to the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

The Quran is the product of the imaginings of the childlike mind of a 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate. Particularly when we put the chapters from the scriptures of the one true God next to it, they are not "like it", but far superior to it.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: The Untold Story-Islam Documentary by Tom Holland
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2015, 06:42:26 AM »
Response: And yet you still cannot quote from the Qur'an where it says a verse in the Qur'an is abrogated, thus refuting yourself. In fact, the Qur'an itself says it is free of discrepancy (4:82), thus debunking your abrogation claim.

Here's a part of your post I didn't address. Your post is the product of a seriously compromised capacity for critical thought. Just like Muhammad lied about being a prophet, and even though he denied the whole subject of the the prophets and witnesses of the Gospel of the one true God, Muhammad was nonetheless still able to fool you into believing he was a prophet simply because you are willing to take his word for it, even though you are going directly against the one true God.

By the same token the quran lies about itself with that verse, as is concretely proven by the fact that it is so full of discrepancy that even Muhammad knew what a mess he had made of it, and thus was compelled to address it by creating his doctrine of substitution. Indeed according to "Al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh", a whopping 71 out of only 114 chapters of the Quran are subject to Muhammad's doctrine of "consigning to oblivion", and "substituting" with surahs that came later in so-called "revelation".

2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

The Quran lies about itself throughout. Just like the nonsense expressed in the Yusuf Ali version of that verse:

2:106 None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?

"Gee, see right there in the Quran Muhammad says he doesn't abrogate anything! Hmmmm............he just .................... he just ...................... substitutes the earlier message with the later message that contradicts it!"

Abrogate
1. to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal:
to abrogate a law.
2. to put aside; put an end to.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
In the wake of the recent crescendo that culminated in the rapid blizzard of repetitive posts on several threads, contrary to the rules you agreed to when you joined, we will offer you a 3 day vacation during which time we hope you can collect and compose yourself. You can still log in and use some forum functions.

When you return from your brief vacation we can begin here:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4721.msg18252#msg18252

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
If he were to give the only answer there is to give, that would have him admit the Quran is in error.  That is why he sidesteps it!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
If he were to give the only answer there is to give, that would have him admit the Quran is in error.  That is why he sidesteps it!

Perhaps he did a review of his participation over his 3 day vacation, and was better able to see how abysmal his failed defense of Muhammadanism was (through his parroting of Islam's entertainers), and realized just how indefensible Islam really is. Whether considered under the lens of scripture, history, archaeology or geography. At least we can hope he received that first spark of cognitive dissonance.

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Will there be more conversations here?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Will there be more conversations here?

He only received a 3 day vacation, after his abusive and forum agreement-contrary rapid-fire posting on thread after thread within minutes, without waiting for reply. It's been lots more days since then. I'm guessing he had a chance to look back at how contrary to the truth of the one true God, and how irrational and indefensible his beliefs are, and perhaps didn't have the stomach to continue. His capacity for reading and comprehending seemed quite challenged at best. "It's in Arabia" "I agree it's in Arabia" "but its in Arabia" "I agree it's in Arabia" "but it's in Arabia" "I agree......"
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4727.0