Author Topic: Indoctrination  (Read 2063 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Indoctrination
« on: July 23, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »
This thread locked to avoid duplicate posting. To comment on an identical copy plese click here: http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=446.0

I'm pretty confident that I won't have been given all the answers, or have been shown the whole truth, before the day that I stand before my Creator in judgment. I just pray that on that day I can rest on having done everything in my power to have sought it out, because Jesus IS THE TRUTH.

The most widely held eschatological traditions in the church today, necessarily preclude that Mohammed could be THE false prophet prophesied in the book of Revelation. With much of the church believing that most of Revelation after chapter three was fulfilled by 70AD, while the vast majority of the rest of the church believes that virtually none of that portion of Revelation will be fulfilled until some 7-year period yet in the future. Thus 7th century Mohammed cannot even be considered as fulfilling that role.

At the same time, the most important fundamental of Islam, held by 1/4 of mankind today, requires denying that Jesus is the Son of God.

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

Indeed the greatest, and only unpardonable, sin in Islam (shirk) is committed if a Muslim confesses that Jesus is the Son of God.

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

A religion whose very basis absolutely requires denial that Jesus even died on the cross:

Surah 4.157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them ... for of a surety they killed him not:-

Yet how many individuals in just the three groups described above could imagine even for a moment, that what they have been indoctrinated to believe, could be in substantial error?

The single verse in the Quran above reject ALL of the prophets and apostles of the New Testament and it's whole subject of the new covenant we were given for forgiveness of sin through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
In regard to the two camps described within the church, each must necessarily believe the other to be virtually 100% in error as regards their understanding of the book of Revelation, after chapter three.

At the same time, all Christians and Jews understand that Old Testament prophecies were fulfilled steadily, as the era about which they were written gradually unfolded, as in Daniel's kingdom "beasts" for example. Yet while the church holds this continuous-historic understanding for Old Testament prophecy, during the 20th century it became increasingly unimaginable that New Testament prophecy could have been fulfilled in the very same fashion, necessarily precluding that Mohammed could be THE false prophet, in spite of his leading his people - specifically in the spirit of antichrist - for 1400 years.

Isn't that peculiar?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

We even have the spectacle of the pope out there kissing the very book that denies the Son of God as it's most important fundamental, and denial that Jesus even died on the cross, let alone to save the world from our sins.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=78.0

This thread locked to avoid duplicate posting. To comment on an identical copy plese click here: http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=446.0