Author Topic: Potato Muslim, we are desperate for you, my friend  (Read 1664 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Potato Muslim, we are desperate for you, my friend
« on: May 21, 2016, 09:30:40 AM »
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the (Islamic) beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4981.msg19179#msg19179

It doesn't have to be that way for you my friend. You could come to know the love of the one true God through a relationship with Jesus Christ - starting this very day!

Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

One must choose between Jesus as revealed through all of the prophets and witnesses in the 1600 year record of God to mankind, whose people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_love_of_god.htm

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment. 31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.  32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Or the stand-alone 7th century terrorist Muhammad, as revealed through his stand-alone heavily abrogated 23-year record, who denied the whole subject of the Gospel and is revealed as:

Surah 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Surah 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; ..... they fight in His cause, and slay ..... a promise binding on Him in ..... the Qur'an.....

http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jesus_or_muhammad.htm

A choice between Jesus the sinless Messiah who you yourself believe was lifted bodily to heaven, or His opposite, Muhammad, whose corpse still lies rotting in its shallow grave.

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Muslim, we are desperate for you, my friend
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 12:33:47 PM »
Potato Muslim is attempting to convert you to Islam.

Potato isn't really listening to you.  No matter what you say, he cannot change for he is totally immersed in Islam.  He has convinced himself that there is no other path and Muhammad is the only true path. 

He also tests the waters with the Quran.  He believes every word, regardless of the contradictions, is true BUT, if the same type of writings were found in the Bible, such as the writings of Paul, they CANNOT be trusted.....that is.....if only those very exact same words were written in the Quran.

Look.  Here is an example. 

Sura 2:107  Know you not that it is Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth? And besides Allah you have neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper.

Sounds pretty clear that there is only one god and NOBODY ELSE was in on the power allah can do because anybody else is not god.  Only god is god, referring to allah here.  If there is any creation or whatever to be done, allah alone does it.  Nobody else.

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

"Let us make man in our image"  Us?  Are you insinuating that God and some others created man?  What blasphemy!

ALL MUSLIMS will have a field day about that one!  You see?  Christians believe in multiple gods and they must have added that statement in there as well thus making the Bible corrupt since the Quran specifically states that there is only ONE GOD!!!!!  Therefore, this is one example why Christianity is false and Islam is the true path!  Christians believe in multiple gods and I just proved it to you in your own book.

Let's move on.  What I didn't tell you is Sura 2:106. 

Sura 2:106  Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things?

This verse, I know Pete knows all about but it is not the meaning of the verse in whole I'm concerned about.  It is the ONE BIG ERROR  that no Muslim can see unless it is written in the Bible. 

Just one word.  This is the error NO MUSLIM can comprehend! 

"We"

First off, notice We is capitalized IN ALL TRANSLATIONS!!!  In the very next verse it contradicts what has just happened here.  In 206, allah has a helper(s) whereas 207 says allah needs no helpers.  Allah can do it all by himself yet allah changed his words via a helper. 

The question is....."Who helped allah?  Who is WE?"  Muslims like to explain this away by saying "We" is a title given to allah.  Well, if you want to play that game, then I say "us" in Gen 1:26 is a title as well to God!  Two can play this game!

To me, Muhammad is the one. 

Potato Muslim or any other Muslim if they saw these very same words in the Bible (Sura 2:106-107) will just tear the Bible apart, piece by piece yet since these words ARE in the Quran, it's OK.  Things like this, as bad as a contradiction as it is (there are worst ones than this), there is ALWAYS an explanation to it.  That is.  Only if allah, er, Muhammad had said it.

So, as much as I would like Potato M to become a Christian, I think he is far to gone to be able to see beyond the Islamic lenses and see the real truth. 

Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

God could have very well have hardened his heart so that he can never see the truth ever again.  It's time to let him go and move on to the next one.  There are only so many seeds we can plant in him but he has got to want it and Potato Muslims doesn't want it at all.