Author Topic: A Muslim's Appeal to Christians - Know the Real Jesus in the Bible  (Read 10857 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: A Muslim's Appeal to Christians - Know the Real Jesus in the Bible
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2016, 08:23:08 AM »
If you reject the KJV/NKJV, then you are rejecting the same manuscripts approved by Muhammad in the 7th century.  Even your own prophet told us to search THESE manuscripts... Certainly you aren't telling me Muhammad was wrong, are you?

Incredulous.

You do not seem to mind if some bible scholars declared that the bible contain interpolations and spurious materials.
Instead of defending your scripture against this accusation, you turned your defence against Muhammad (pbuh) and claimed he told Muslims to search the KJV bible.

The KJV bible was produced in the 17th century and you think Muslims start searching the KJV bible in the 7th century.  ;D

It is you that misunderstood his reference to "manuscripts". Sadly, many pop-versions of the Bible are considerably compromised, often through omission. It is a profitable venture for guys to churn out yet another version of the largest selling book in the world, let alone sometimes in efforts to advance a false prophet they may follow, or false pop-doctrine they may hold.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4510.0

No surprise since this is just as was prophesied for these last days:

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The KJV remains the most accurate English version we have. When ExMil made reference to "manuscripts" he was referring to the Texus Receptus Koine Greek manuscripts from which the King James is derived. When you wonder about a verse it is best to check it with a TR Koine Greek interlinear.

1:11  λεγούσης Ἐγώ ἐιμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω, Ὃ πρῶτος καὶ ὁ ἔσχατος καὶ ὁ βλέπεις γράψον εἰς βιβλίον καὶ πέμψον ταῖς ἐκκλησίαις ταῖς ἐν Ἀσίᾳ, εἰς Ἕφεσον καὶ εἰς Σμύρναν καὶ εἰς Πέργαμον καὶ εἰς Θυάτειρα καὶ εἰς Σάρδεις καὶ εἰς Φιλαδέλφειαν καὶ εἰς Λαοδίκειαν

If you, as I, can't read Koine Greek, click here for the word-by-word interlinear:
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/rev/1/11/t_conc_1168011
Click the next link to view more English (and Spanish) versions that include Alpha and Omega (The reason so many pop-versions leave it out is because they spring from a compromised pop-19th century Greek-English translation penned by only two English guys).
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/rev/1/11/t_bibles_1168011

Anyway, back to the topic,  do you agree that Jesus NEVER claimed to be the Alpha and Omega?

Whether Jesus claimed it, or it was written about Him, is irrelevant because all scripture was given by the inspiration of God.
It is the spirit of antichrist that drives you to put all of your effort into MISunderstanding, DENYing and DISbelieving, the record of revelation of the one true God of the scriptures. Your spirit of disbelief and denial is instilled in you by the father of lies through his "messenger".

Why not put some effort into genuinely try seeking out the truth?

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

You don't have to take our word for these things. Here's Matthew Henry's commentary for example:

"Let us think frequently upon the second coming of Christ. He shall come, to the terror of those who wound and crucify him by apostacy: he shall come, to the astonishment of the whole world of the ungodly. He is the Beginning and the End; all things are from him and for him; he is the Almighty; the same eternal and unchanged One."

Jde 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

You crucify Christ all over again through your Muhammadan antichrist blasphemy, as you run away from the whole subject of the Gospel, while squandering your time on secondary details.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2016, 08:42:06 AM »
Relaxboy, do you understand deep in your heart, why you have been trying to keep yourself distracted with secondary subjects that you put your effort into not understanding, in efforts to continue avoiding the clear-cut whole subject of the Gospel?
The reason is because Muhammad's counter-gospel, antichrist, anti-religion denies the whole subject of the Gospel. Indeed the whole bible, since the Messiah was repeatedly prophesied in the Old Testament:
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/psalms_22.htm
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/isaiah_53.htm

Either all of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind are true, and Muhammad as revealed through his stand-alone, exactly opposing, heavily abrogated, 23-year 7th century record was a false prophet.

Or all of the prophets and witnesses, as revealed through the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind whose people have followed Him through two covenants for 3500 years, are false, with Jesus Christ being chief among the false prophets. While Muhammad is the sole, stand-alone, true prophet, since he denied the whole subject of that 1600 year record of revelation of Yahweh to mankind, 500 years after the scriptures were completed.

One obviously can't believe in direct opposites. One must choose, my friend. Between the sinless Messiah, the Lamb of God, the Prince of Peace, or the sinful, mass murdering, thieving, Muhammad as he is revealed through Islam's own books.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jesus_or_muhammad.htm

I have discussed with you earnestly that you and many Christians are reading the bible but do not really understand what Jesus said.

And again, we have shown you that your conclusions are erroneous, with your not even knowing God's name. Meanwhile you have repeatedly ignored what Jesus said and the whole subject of the Gospel. You have ignored the many verses presented that condemn the false prophet Muhammad and his followers as antichrists.
If you actually believe yourself to be honest, let's move forward with the whole subject of the Gospel, beginning with Jesus' own prophecy of His crucifixion, death and resurrection:

Matthew 20:17 And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, 18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

Following is Jesus making reference to His own prior prophecy after He was risen from the dead:

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Jesus made reference to Old Testament prophecies of His crucifixion that were penned hundreds of years before crucifixion was ever even invented:

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

http://www.islamandthetruth.com/isaiah_53.htm

Confirmed as fulfilled prophecy:

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm#crucifixion_fulfilled

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2016, 11:01:05 PM »

Whether Jesus claimed it, or it was written about Him, is irrelevant because all scripture was given by the inspiration of God.

Another verse that is widely misinterpreted.

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
(2 Tim 3:15)

The passage is telling you that as a child, Timothy had the scriptures and that all the scriptures were given by the 'inspiration of God'.

The scripture during Timothy's time does not include any of the New Testament and even your gospels.

No wonder 2 Tim also talk about Jannes and Jambres, which you cannot find in your bible, but possible in the Jewish apocrypha.

I just want to point out the cherry picking method of some Christians.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2016, 07:47:16 AM »
See how desperate you are to hide from the truth to advance a lie? Any lie? That's because you are filled with the spirit of the father of lies. The scriptures point out that as a child he was familiar with the Old Testament scriptures, that Muhammadans reject. But that verse doesn't say that "all scripture that predated Timothy" is inspired by God. It says all scripture is inspired. Period. Let alone that the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke were in all likelihood in existence when that verse was penned. Plus the author knew the whole subject of the Gospel anyway, since he was contemporary to that period of history.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/new_testament.htm

Besides which we can know that scripture is inspired by God because, as my prior post points out, the crucifixion of Christ was a fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy. Indeed over 1/4 of the Bible is prophecy - with most of it fulfilled:
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/bible_prophecy.htm

Neither Jews nor Christians consider the apocrypha inspired because of internal errors and such. In other words, it's not scripture. The Roman Catholics didn't even add the apocrypha to their Bible until 1546.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=902.0

You are squandering your time in order to run and hide from the truth. What did your post have to do with the whole subject of the Gospel, which is the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Christ and salvation from dying in our sins through faith in His shed blood, as revealed through Old Testament prophecy and New Testament fulfillment? The whole subject of the Gospel - not a stretch to suggest the whole bible - that Muhammad denied.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
  • In the last days perilous times shall come
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2016, 07:29:21 PM »

I take the initiative to provide a link to the various bible translations of Revelation 1:11.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/1-11.htm

Virtually all modern translations do not include in Rev 1:11 the following words that are in the KJV version of that verse:

"Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and
,"

The statement at Rev. 1:11 in the KJV and NKJV is recognized as spurious by most knowledgeable modern Bible scholars.

If you reject the KJV/NKJV, then you are rejecting the same manuscripts approved by Muhammad in the 7th century.  Even your own prophet told us to search THESE manuscripts... Certainly you aren't telling me Muhammad was wrong, are you?

Incredulous.

You do not seem to mind if some bible scholars declared that the bible contain interpolations and spurious materials.
Instead of defending your scripture against this accusation, you turned your defence against Muhammad (pbuh) and claimed he told Muslims to search the KJV bible.

The KJV bible was produced in the 17th century and you think Muslims start searching the KJV bible in the 7th century.  ;D

You've still not answered my question.  Reread it.  I said MANUSCRIPTS, not the KJV Bible.  Do you understand the difference between an original manuscript and a translation (such as the KJV)?  I am quoting to you from the KJV which is based on the MANUSCRIPTS that Muhammad said should be searched.

You have one of two choices at this point, either:
   1.  You agree that the KJV is based on the correct manuscripts
   2.  You disagree and thereby call Muhammad a false prophet as he said to search these manuscripts
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:31:24 PM by ExMilitary »

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2016, 09:19:59 PM »
See how desperate you are to hide from the truth to advance a lie? Any lie? That's because you are filled with the spirit of the father of lies. The scriptures point out that as a child he was familiar with the Old Testament scriptures, that Muhammadans reject. But that verse doesn't say that "all scripture that predated Timothy" is inspired by God. It says all scripture is inspired. Period. Let alone that the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke were in all likelihood in existence when that verse was penned. Plus the author knew the whole subject of the Gospel anyway, since he was contemporary to that period of history.
You were absolutely right when you wrote that Timothy only knew about the OT and maybe other aprocrypha when he was a child. To him, these were inspired.

Timothy never knew of any NT scriptures, that is for sure. If he thought that scriptures were inspired, it had to be the scriptures he knew... certainly not the NT. Otherwise, he would definitely spoke of a coming Book that talks about the coming Christ. If you have the latter, show me.

This is a more acceptable approach.

Besides which we can know that scripture is inspired by God because, as my prior post points out, the crucifixion of Christ was a fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy. Indeed over 1/4 of the Bible is prophecy - with most of it fulfilled:
I can help to show you that many of these 'prophecies' are actually non-prophecies in the first place, or were not fulfilled in Christ.

Set up a new post and we discuss earnestly.

Neither Jews nor Christians consider the apocrypha inspired because of internal errors and such. In other words, it's not scripture. The Roman Catholics didn't even add the apocrypha to their Bible until 1546.

I know. This does not helpyour position.
If Timothy, in his childhood, knew the scriptures (which could well be the OT and other books read by the Jews at that time), and believed that the scriptures were inspired, then surely it would be a grave mistake for the Church or later Christians to remove these scriptures and termed them non-canonical.

Does it make you wonder that Paul was discussing with Timothy on what he believed (about Jannes and Jambres), and you do not find that story anywhere in your scripture.

It makes me smile to read that you accused Muslims of rejecting your scripture and yet you Christians have the joy of taking way scriptures that Timothy and early Christians believed.

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2016, 09:58:13 PM »
You've still not answered my question.  Reread it.  I said MANUSCRIPTS, not the KJV Bible.  Do you understand the difference between an original manuscript and a translation (such as the KJV)?  I am quoting to you from the KJV which is based on the MANUSCRIPTS that Muhammad said should be searched.

2.  You disagree and thereby call Muhammad a false prophet as he said to search these manuscripts
Some points which you need to clarify:

1. What  'manuscripts' are you referring to? Are they Greek, Hebrew or Arabic?

2. Pls prove to me that the KJV bible is based on these 'manuscripts' which you claimed Muhammad (pbuh) said 'should be searched'

What Muhammad (pbuh) informed the Muslims was that the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) should searched their scripture and they will find the Truth.

Essentially, it is the same as I told you before. The bible contains the message of the Injeel and Torah, revealed by God. The Bible also contains the writings of men which they claimed to be from God.

The Quran came to CONFIRMED the earliest scripture and to protect them.
Hence, as I said, the true Injeel and Torah, in the BIble, will always be there and you can confirm the truth of the Bible by checking with the Quran.

“To thee (Muhammad) We sent the scripture(Qur'an) in truth confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety. Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel -- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which IS before it and guidance and good news for the believers.” (Quran 2:97)

Again, the confusion among Christians is that they think we approve the BIBLE, when the Quran said God will protect the true Injeel and Torah, which can be found in the OT and Gospels.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2016, 02:31:07 AM »

Some points which you need to clarify:

1. What  'manuscripts' are you referring to? Are they Greek, Hebrew or Arabic?

2. Pls prove to me that the KJV bible is based on these 'manuscripts' which you claimed Muhammad (pbuh) said 'should be searched'

What Muhammad (pbuh) informed the Muslims was that the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) should searched their scripture and they will find the Truth.

Essentially, it is the same as I told you before. The bible contains the message of the Injeel and Torah, revealed by God. The Bible also contains the writings of men which they claimed to be from God.

The Quran came to CONFIRMED the earliest scripture and to protect them.
Hence, as I said, the true Injeel and Torah, in the BIble, will always be there and you can confirm the truth of the Bible by checking with the Quran.

“To thee (Muhammad) We sent the scripture(Qur'an) in truth confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety. Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel -- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which IS before it and guidance and good news for the believers.” (Quran 2:97)

Again, the confusion among Christians is that they think we approve the BIBLE, when the Quran said God will protect the true Injeel and Torah, which can be found in the OT and Gospels.

The Latin Vulgate was circulated as the official translation of the Roman empire a couple of hundred years before your prophet.  This included North Africa, the Sinai Peninsula, Israel, etc...

The Latin Vulgate says "beginning and end", "Alpha and Omega"...
Other manuscripts... from the North Africa region... Alpha and Omega...

This is what the "People's Book" said when Muhammad encouraged them to search it.

The Alpha and Omega is DIRECTLY connected to the life, death, and resurrection of Yeshua.  Alpha and Omega = the one who lives, was dead, and now is alive forevermore.

You claim that Muhammad never encouraged the BIBLE, just the Torah and the Gospel.  Sura 19:30 states that Isa was given the Gospel.  In Sura 3:3, Allah confirms that the BOOK being used by the Christians is previous scripture "He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel"

Muhammad never dismisses the Bible even though the WHOLE thing (including Revelation) was in widespread use throughout the entire area.  No, Muhammad merely tells Christians to not "exceed your religion" and say that Allah has a partner...  Why didn't he directly tell Christians to stop reading their Bible?  It was "their religion"...

Because he knew almost nothing of what was actually contained in the Bible... Yet he claimed ALL of it to be true.

John (in Revelation) the Disciple of Yeshua claims that Yeshua gave him the message of Revelation.  Therefore Revelation is (part of) the Gospel.

So... Now that I've shown you, what do you say to me who reads this passage in Muhammad's recommended reading list, and it says that Yeshua is the Alpha and Omega?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »
You were absolutely right when you wrote that Timothy only knew about the OT and maybe other aprocrypha when he was a child. To him, these were inspired.

Timothy never knew of any NT scriptures, that is for sure. If he thought that scriptures were inspired, it had to be the scriptures he knew... certainly not the NT.

Timothy LIVED the new covenant! He was contemporary to it!

Otherwise, he would definitely spoke of a coming Book that talks about the coming Christ. If you have the latter, show me.

His book was penned in around 61-67 AD. Jesus Christ - the Messiah - had already come and gone by the time he penned his book, as even Islam would teach, through Muhammad's big fat gnostic lie (that he most likely got from Waraqa bin Naufal) that it only appeared as though Jesus was crucified.
http://www.petewaldo.com/simon_magnus_gnostics_ebionites_islam.htm#basilides

This is a more acceptable approach.[/size]

I can help to show you that many of these 'prophecies' are actually non-prophecies in the first place, or were not fulfilled in Christ.

Set up a new post and we discuss earnestly.

Now look at who wants to copy and paste things he is clueless about, as he accused when first coming to the forum. Or are you going to pretend they were your own conclusions from so many years of study of the New and Old Testaments? And all for what? To continue blaspheming THE Son of of the one true God Yahweh, and rejecting the blood He shed, to save you from dying in your sins.

If you aren't engaging in taqiyyah and actually do want to discuss earnestly, lets start with this Psalms 22, that Jesus made reference to after He was crucified (then we will move on to Isaiah 53, the two prophecies that have brought opened so many Jews eyes throughout the Christian era). The chapter may be found at this link:

By way of information:

"Professor Emeritus of Science at Westmont College, Peter Stoner, has calculated the probability of one man fulfilling the major prophecies made concerning the Messiah. The estimates were worked out by twelve different classes representing some 600 university students.

The students carefully weighed all the factors, discussed each prophecy at length, and examined the various circumstances which might indicate that men had conspired together to fulfill a particular prophecy. They made their estimates conservative enough so that there was finally unanimous agreement even among the most skeptical students.

However Professor Stoner then took their estimates, and made them even more conservative. He also encouraged other skeptics or scientists to make their own estimates to see if his conclusions were more than fair. Finally, he submitted his figures for review to a committee of the American Scientific Affiliation. Upon examination, they verified that his calculations were dependable and accurate in regard to the scientific material presented (Peter Stoner, Science Speaks, Chicago: Moody Press, 1969, 4).

For example, concerning Micah 5:2, where it states the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem Ephrathah, Stoner and his students determined the average population of BETHLEHEM from the time of Micah to the present; then they divided it by the average population of the earth during the same period.

They concluded that the chance of one man being born in Bethlehem was one in 300,000, (or one in 2.8 x 10^5 - rounded),

After examining only eight different prophecies (Idem, 106), they conservatively estimated that the chance of one man fulfilling all eight prophecies was one in 10^17.

To illustrate how large the number 10^17 IS (a figure with 17 zeros), Stoner gave this illustration:

If you mark one of ten tickets, and place all the tickets in a hat, and thoroughly stir them, and then ask a blindfolded man to draw one, his chance of getting the right ticket is one in ten. Suppose that we take 10^17 silver dollars and lay them on the face of Texas. They'll cover all of the state two feet deep. Now mark one of these silver dollars and stir the whole mass thoroughly, all over the state. Blindfold a man and tell him that he can travel as far as he wishes, but he must pick up one silver dollar and say that this is the right one. What chance would he have of getting the right one? Just the same chance that the prophets would've had of writing these eight prophecies and having them all come true in any one man, from their day to the present time, providing they wrote them in their own wisdom (Idem, 106-107)."

I know. This does not helpyour position.

It doesn't change our position at all. What it does is reflect poorly on Roman Catholics to have added pre-Christian era books to their Bible, that neither Jews nor Christians considerd inspired, nearly 15 centuries after the scriptures were complete.

If Timothy, in his childhood, knew the scriptures (which could well be the OT and other books read by the Jews at that time), and believed that the scriptures were inspired, then surely it would be a grave mistake for the Church or later Christians to remove these scriptures and termed them non-canonical.

There was a lot of stuff written both by Jewish sages and early Christian fathers, that demonstrated itself to be uninspired, which Jews and Christians were intelligent and inspired enough to be able to recognize. None of it, however, reaches the level of fraud and dishonesty that the 16th century Muhammadan forgery of the so-called "Gospel of Barnabas" does - knowingly flat out lying (taqiyyah) with full intent - that so many even Muhammadan Imams have been fooled by, that have obviously never even read it.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_barnabas.htm

Muhammadans on the other hand, believe in a book penned by a single guy - that not a single person ever heard his Allah give a "revelation" to (because it was largely plagiarized from Jabr, Waraqa and others) - that over the short span of just 23 years of recitations contained so much self-contradiction by his alter-ego "Allah", that a whopping 71 out of only 114 surahs are subject to abrogation.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

Let alone all the Muhammadan fictional tripe that was created and put to the pen in the 7th to 10th centuries AD, that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Islamic history, without reference to any actual historical or archaeological record that preceded the 5th century AD. In other words, pure poppycock.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/geography_mecca_islam.htm

Does it make you wonder that Paul was discussing with Timothy on what he believed (about Jannes and Jambres), and you do not find that story anywhere in your scripture.

That a couple of magicians existed doesn't have anything to do whether the apocrypha is inspired or not. To say that writings are uninspired, doesn't mean that they may not contain some things that are true.
It is interesting though, that you mention those two magicians, since Timothy used those Godless men as an example to describe liars that contend against the truth, just like Muhammad did and you do:

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

It makes me smile to read that you accused Muslims of rejecting your scripture........

Don't be silly. It isn't an accusation. Nor is it about you and I. It is a matter of absolute fact that Muslims reject not just our scriptures, but the whole subject of them, because the stand-alone antichrist false prophet you follow denied the whole subject of the Gospel.

....... and yet you Christians have the joy of taking way scriptures that Timothy and early Christians believed.[/size]

See what a foolish and easily exposed lie you believe? That's because you follow the father of lies. From the Jewish Encyclopedia:

"The Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) consists of a collection of writings dating from approximately the 13th - 3rd centuries BCE. These books were included in the Jewish canon by the Talmudic sages at Yavneh around the end of the first century CE, after the destruction of the Second Temple. However, there are many other Jewish writings from the Second Temple Period which were excluded from the Tanakh; these are known as the Apocrypha and the Pseudepigrapha."
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/apocrypha.html

The apocrypha is not scripture according to Jews and Christians, because their own internal evidence demonstrates they were not inspired. Jews and Christians share our old covenant scriptures. Jews exclude the Apocrypha from their Tanakh as being uninspired. The old covenant scriptures make up the largest part of the Christian Bible.

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2016, 08:49:05 PM »

The Latin Vulgate was circulated as the official translation of the Roman empire a couple of hundred years before your prophet.  This included North Africa, the Sinai Peninsula, Israel, etc...

This is what the "People's Book" said when Muhammad encouraged them to search it.

The Alpha and Omega is DIRECTLY connected to the life, death, and resurrection of Yeshua.  Alpha and Omega = the one who lives, was dead, and now is alive forevermore.
My response:

1. Are you implying that the available bible during Muhammad's time is in Greek? The Christians in Medina read Greek or Arabic? Which Arabic bible, if there was any?

2. The Alpha and Omega was linked to the 'Almighty' or 'Yahweh' or what the Christians called 'the Father'.
If you claim Alpha and Omega refers to Jesus, 'the Son' as well, and because of that you claim Jesus was God, then for another time I will ask you to confirm:

Are you saying that Jesus = Father, the Son = the Father??

If not, what are you trying to tell the readers here?

You claim that Muhammad never encouraged the BIBLE, just the Torah and the Gospel.  Sura 19:30 states that Isa was given the Gospel.  In Sura 3:3, Allah confirms that the BOOK being used by the Christians is previous scripture "He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel"

Muhammad never dismisses the Bible even though the WHOLE thing (including Revelation) was in widespread use throughout the entire area.  No, Muhammad merely tells Christians to not "exceed your religion" and say that Allah has a partner...  Why didn't he directly tell Christians to stop reading their Bible?  It was "their religion"...

Because he knew almost nothing of what was actually contained in the Bible... Yet he claimed ALL of it to be true.
Indeed, the Quran asks the Jews and Christians to look/search your book, and the Gospels and Torah in your bible, you will find the Truth which is the same Truth that can be found in the Quran.

I thought this was a wonderful message to bring Christians to the right path. READ what you have been reading, and you will find the TRUTH in your bible.
You know, there are Christians who actually become Muslims after reading the Bible and see the similarity with the Quran.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2016, 09:29:38 PM »

My response:

1. Are you implying that the available bible during Muhammad's time is in Greek? The Christians in Medina read Greek or Arabic? Which Arabic bible, if there was any?

The Roman empire extended into Medina prior to the 7th century.  The LATIN Vulgate was produced around the 4th century and was circulated throughout the empire.  The official language of the empire was Latin, but many, many people spoke Greek.  Medina, itself, had Jews (and Christian converts) living in the city.  Many languages were spoken: Hebrew, Aramaic, Latin, Greek, etc.

To say that the scriptures were in one language is silly.  Just like any other book (take the Quran for instance) it is made so the people can understand it.  However, the official translation, based on Greek manuscripts from the middle east, was the Latin Vulgate.

In the Latin Vulgate: Alpha and Omega = lives, was dead, and is alive forever more

2. The Alpha and Omega was linked to the 'Almighty' or 'Yahweh' or what the Christians called 'the Father'.
If you claim Alpha and Omega refers to Jesus, 'the Son' as well, and because of that you claim Jesus was God, then for another time I will ask you to confirm:

If not, what are you trying to tell the readers here?[/size][/color]

One thing at a time.  You claimed that Jesus never said he was God.  Do you accept that Yeshua referred to himself as Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, Almighty  -  in the very book/manuscripts that the "people of the book" were using (either reading or being taught from) during Muhammad's lifetime?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2016, 05:09:13 AM »
No surprise you ignored my post, and your own expressed desire to discuss prophecy, when I suggested we begin with Psalms 22.

My response:

As far as you're concerned, your response is completely irrelevant. Since Muhammad's "Allah" is supposed to have been responsible for each and every word in the Quran, all that matters is that "Allah" knew what was in the Gospel, when he said "Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein."
As cannot be disputed, the whole subject of the Gospel was the same in Muhammad's 7th century, as it was in the 1st century and remains today.

So what your words suggest is that Muhammad's "Allah" was too illiterate or ignorant, to know what was in the Gospel during the 7th century, before blundering into making what you can only view as such a foolish recommendation.

Our mistake is that we tend to forget that Muslims believe "Allah" authored the Quran, since we know through the evidence that the false prophet Muhammad's "revelations" were little more than self-contradictory, greedy self-service through his alter-ego (the Arabian pagan's) "Allah", except those that were otherwise inspired by unclean spirits and demons, as well as folks around him like Jabr, Waraqa and Tubba and formerly nominally Christian and Jewish wives and concubines, that were responsible for the "revelations" from his alter-ego "Allah":

Sura 16.103 We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." [that would be a reference to Jabr] The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=452.0

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 05:15:17 AM »

There is no evidence of an Arabic Bible at Mecca and Medina in the 7th century. Do your research or prove to me otherwise.

In fact, I am not surprised if the 'bible' of the Jews and Christians at that time was not exactly the Bible you have today.

If not, what are you trying to tell the readers here?[/size][/color]

I will be surprised if you say that the Son = the Father.
However, you have not made your position clear.

One thing at a time.  You claimed that Jesus never said he was God.  Do you accept that Yeshua referred to himself as Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, Almighty  -  in the very book/manuscripts that the "people of the book" were using (either reading or being taught from) during Muhammad's lifetime?
Jesus NEVER claimed the title, Alpha and Omega.
I do not think there was an Arabic bible at the time of Muhammad (pbuh).
There was also no record of the Christians at Mecca/Medina at that time who referred to Jesus as the Alpha and Omega. Show me, otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 05:16:49 AM by relaxboy »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 08:07:32 AM »

There is no evidence of an Arabic Bible at Mecca and Medina in the 7th century. Do your research or prove to me otherwise.

In fact, I am not surprised if the 'bible' of the Jews and Christians at that time was not exactly the Bible you have today.

Of course it is, since we have repeatedly shown that the whole subject of the Gospel was necessarily the same in the 7th century, as it is today. There was, and is, only one Gospel.
https://youtu.be/sJ9X6MQS8LM

But since you are expected to believe that Muhammad's "Allah" is responsible for each and every word in the Quran, all that matters as far as Muhammad's followers are concerned, is that "Allah" knew what was in the Gospel when he recommended "Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein."

So through your pointless quibbling about what Bible was available in the 7th century SW Arabian desert, you are tacitly suggesting that Muhammad's "Allah" was rendered so ignorant by not having read a copy in Mecca or Medina, that he didn't even know what was in that widely disseminated Gospel, before proclaiming - what you can only view as - such a foolish blunder.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 05:27:07 PM »

Do you even comprehend what I have typed?  I never said that there was an Arabic Bible in the 7th century. 

As a matter of fact (as Pete pointed out here: http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=5120.msg19564#msg19564) it is the people of the Gospel that are to judge what is revealed in the Gospels.

The point I'm making (and continue to make) is that the version of the Gospels that THEY had did, in fact, equate Alpha and Omega to Yeshua.  It doesn't matter if there was a Bible in Arabic or not... it isn't even relevant to the argument.  You said that Jesus never claimed to be God. I've amply demonstrated that THIS VERY THING is recorded in the writings of the Christians prior to Muhammad, was circulated in the area prior to Muhammad, and existed both in written fashion, and oral fashion when Muhammad was alive.... written proof to you, and you respond with "there is no Arabic bible"?  I'm thinking you just can't comprehend what I am showing you.

You keep claiming that the written word has been altered. (i.e. saying Jesus never claimed to be God)  It has not.  This text was part of the main circulation of scripture, worldwide, well before Muhammad.  Again, as Pete pointed out, it is the SAME as it has always been since even BEFORE the 7th century, into the 7th century, and will continue to be forever.

I do not think there was an Arabic bible at the time of Muhammad (pbuh).
Again, that is not relevant.  It is merely enough to prove that the scriptures were being circulated among the Christians.

There was also no record of the Christians at Mecca/Medina at that time who referred to Jesus as the Alpha and Omega. Show me, otherwise.
[/size]

I've done just that.  Revelation was contained within the scriptures in the churches.  The Latin Vulgate (the "official" translation at the time), along with it's underlying GREEK manuscripts say so.

Are you just not comprehending what I'm telling you?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2016, 07:50:57 PM »
You said that Jesus never claimed to be God. I've amply demonstrated that THIS VERY THING is recorded in the writings of the Christians prior to Muhammad, was circulated in the area prior to Muhammad, and existed both in written fashion, and oral fashion when Muhammad was alive.... written proof to you, and you respond with "there is no Arabic bible"?  I'm thinking you just can't comprehend what I am showing you.

You would think he might have gotten the drift, back when I pointed out who has all power on heaven and earth. But rather than reply he ran away from it instead. Typical Muslim non-responsiveness because neither Muhammad nor Islam can stand in the light of truth:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=5120.msg19510#msg19510

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2016, 08:43:15 PM »
Of course it is, since we have repeatedly shown that the whole subject of the Gospel was necessarily the same in the 7th century, as it is today. There was, and is, only one Gospel.
Right. ExMilitary agreed there was no Arabic Bible at Mecca/Medina during Muhammad's time.
On the other hand, Christians and Jews at that area might have other competing scriptures and beliefs than the mainstream Judaism and Christianity. There were already many other Gospels around at that time, in the Hijaz and the surrounding area, and possibly in Christendom in the 7th century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-canonical_books_referenced_in_the_Bible

It is rather dishonest to claim that There was, and is, only one Gospel

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 09:00:39 PM »
You would think he might have gotten the drift, back when I pointed out who has all power on heaven and earth. But rather than reply he ran away from it instead. Typical Muslim non-responsiveness because neither Muhammad nor Islam can stand in the light of truth:

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
The better translation is 'authority' rather than 'power'.

Then Jesus approached them and told them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Essentially, the verse was saying that Jesus was given 'authority' by God, not that the 'authority' was his in the first place.

Jesus cannot do anything without the consent/authority of God. Jesus himself said he was powerless without God' help:
“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. (John 5:30)

"...the Father is greater than I." (John 14:28)

There you go: Jesus cannot be a god because he clearly said Gid is greater than Jesus. QED

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2016, 12:41:44 AM »
Right. ExMilitary agreed there was no Arabic Bible at Mecca/Medina during Muhammad's time.

That is not what I said.  Why are you trying to say that I did?

You accused me of saying that there were Arabic Bibles and challenged me to prove it.  (Prove something I never claimed).  I never even mentioned Arabic Bibles... that is some idea you (somehow) came up with...  What I said was that your accusation (that I said there were Arabic Bibles) was false, AND completely irrelevant to the argument!

Stop hearing what you want to hear, and READ what I've written!

On the other hand, Christians and Jews at that area might have other competing scriptures and beliefs than the mainstream Judaism and Christianity. There were already many other Gospels around at that time, in the Hijaz and the surrounding area, and possibly in Christendom in the 7th century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-canonical_books_referenced_in_the_Bible

It is rather dishonest to claim that There was, and is, only one Gospel[/size]

Stop shifting the goalposts.  Stay focused on the task at hand.

That wikipedia link you provided... you do realize that what it is talking about are allusions to other books that aren't in the Bible... it has nothing to do with the veracity of the CANONIZED books that were in circulation in the 7th century.  NAMELY REVELATION... which states Alpha and Omega = alive, dead, alive forevermore.  Even the KJV references extracanonical books!  WE already know this.  This has nothing to do with a different Gospel.

Your argument is similar to calling the Torah/Old Testament non-Jewish because it mentions Philistines, Babylonians, and Assyrians.

I'm beginning to think that either:

1.  You truly aren't comprehending
2.  You are practicing taqiyyah

Because what you are presenting is nonsensical... completely disjointed in thought.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2016, 10:54:28 AM »

The better translation is 'authority' rather than 'power'.

Then Jesus approached them and told them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

That's a poorer translation that basically says the same thing. And here's the following verse:

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Yet even after recognizing that Jesus has all authority in heaven and on earth, you deny and blaspheme the very Son of God who has all authority in heaven and on earth, to follow a single 7th century mass murdering reprobate that has no authority at all, who didn't even know whether he was going to heaven or hell, and whose corpse still lies rotting in its shallow grave.

046.009 “Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

But based on his reprehensible behavior, I don't doubt Muhammad knew exactly where he was going. Muhammad even lying about not bringing a new-fangled doctrine, even as he was denying the whole subject of the Gospel and blaspheming the Son of God. But then Waraqa was likely responsible for that denial:
http://www.petewaldo.com/simon_magnus_gnostics_ebionites_islam.htm#ebionites

1 John 2:22 ..... He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father.....

Your choice, your fate. After being shown the truth in this forum, you will never be able to plead ignorance, when you stand in judgment before the very Son of God you deny. Even rejecting His shed blood that would save you, which is the whole reason He was made manifest to the world.

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Essentially, the verse was saying that Jesus was given 'authority' by God, not that the 'authority' was his in the first place.

Jesus cannot do anything without the consent/authority of God. Jesus himself said he was powerless without God' help:
“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. (John 5:30)

There you go: Jesus cannot be a god because he clearly said Gid is greater than Jesus. QED[/size]

They are of one essence, or one being. Coexistent from before the world ever was. Yet you blaspheme them both, to follow a messenger of Satan who mass murdered, raped and stole from Yahweh's people, in the name of the Arabian pagan's deity "Allah".

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm

Yet through the fog Muhammad's antichrist blasphemy against the Father and His Son, you can't even see that you are more guilty of Muhammad's unforgivable sin of "shirk", than you are trained to believe each and every Christian has necessarily been throughout the last nearly 2,000 years.

Compare the murderer of innocent Jewish farm boys that you follow with, who you believe to be THE Messiah who brought the dead back to life that I follow, while you think about where their bodies went:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jesus_or_muhammad.htm

046.009 “Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

Then  compare the histories:
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 11:12:17 PM »
They are of one essence, or one being. Coexistent from before the world ever was.
That was what you wrote regarding the Father, Jesus (the Son) and I think what you called the Trinity.
Maybe, I should quote the Athanasian Creed and then explain why the trinitarian belief is NOT consistent with the Gospels:

For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.

.... take out the word "Catholic" if you like, but I think the whole concept of trinity is the same for all Christian sects.

Mark the words I colored in Red.

and compare to this:

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34)

“I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.” (John 20:17)

Tell me, do you think Jesus has a God?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2016, 09:44:05 AM »
As was already shown to you, Jesus is the way God chose to manifest or reveal Himself to mankind. He was manifest as being fully man prior to His crucifixion. After His crucifixion, death and resurrection, as His ministry and time on earth was closing He proclaimed He had been given all power/authority in heaven and on earth as we discussed. Who has all power/authority in heaven and on earth? If they weren't of one essence, or one being, what would be left for God to have? Who is the judge of all mankind? Continue to deny and blaspheme the Son of God toward your eternal peril:

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

They are of one essence, or one being. Coexistent from before the world ever was.
That was what you wrote regarding the Father, Jesus (the Son) and I think what you called the Trinity.

I'll cover your post, including the quote of Jesus during His crucifixion that fulfilled the prophecy of it in Psalms 22, but let's start with your apparent misunderstanding in your premise. The three parts of the Godhead are the Yahweh the Father, Yeshua His Son and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one.

So let me first ask. Do you believe Muhammad's "Allah" has a spirit?

Surah 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2016, 08:59:01 PM »

and compare to this:

“I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.” (John 20:17)

Tell me, do you think Jesus has a God?[/size]

I made an effort to list down some of the statements of Christ to prove that Jesus has a God, he was a messenger of God, he can do nothing without God's permission. This is clearly a refutation of the trinitarian creed that says that the Father, the Son and the holy spirit are co-eternal, co-equal and that none is greater or less than the other.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2016, 11:51:29 PM »

and compare to this:

Tell me, do you think Jesus has a God?[/size]

I made an effort to list down some of the statements of Christ to prove that Jesus has a God, he was a messenger of God, he can do nothing without God's permission. This is clearly a refutation of the trinitarian creed that says that the Father, the Son and the holy spirit are co-eternal, co-equal and that none is greater or less than the other.

You've put little to no effort into engaging in an exchange. You were already provided the answers earlier, ou were just too blind to see them. As you quotes illustrate, Jesus is the Son of God and God His Father. They have been coexistent from before the world was.

Jhn 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

But even as you quote from the hundreds of verses that proclaim the Father and His Son, you deny and blaspheme them because Satan through his "messenger" denies them. As I pointed out, hat makes Muhammad and you antichrists.

I also explained to you that while Jesus was on this earth he was manifest as a man. Just the way God manifest Himself as a man to Abraham. Even after His crucifixion and resurrection He was still manifest in the flesh of a man, but had gone to heaven to receive His glorified body. But while on earth, the Son of God was the perfect example for all mankind. Now read and try to comprehend the following.

Even Muslims refer to Jesus as the "Word", and Christians do as well. Here's why:

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Son is seated at the right hand of His Father today. As you have been shown, the Word, Jesus, has all power/authority in heaven and on earth. Jesus Christ is the judge of all mankind. You will stand in judgment before the very Son of God that you deny and blaspheme.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Now answering this simple question will go a ways toward helping you understand the answers to your questions, even before you ask them.
If you continue to violate the forum rules, that you agreed to when you joined, your posts will start going to spam until you do conform. We have done nothing but answer to you since you got here, while you have avoided, ducked and dodged ours. That time is now over. You will engage in an exchange. You asked dozens of questions that we answered, now we will go back and you will answer as many of ours, as you have asked.

Does your "Allah" have a spirit or not?

relaxboy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2016, 01:54:41 AM »

You've put little to no effort into engaging in an exchange. You were already provided the answers earlier, ou were just too blind to see them. As you quotes illustrate, Jesus is the Son of God and God His Father. They have been coexistent from before the world was.
So, you are saying that Jesus is also the Father? The Son = the Father?
Is there a heretical Christian sect which believe in that?

Oh one other thing. I only reply questions that relates to the topic. If you want me to share my thoughts on other matters, pls open a new thread and we can discuss in good faith.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 02:18:23 AM by relaxboy »