Author Topic: More chat with np begin Feb 1  (Read 9781 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
More chat with np begin Feb 1
« on: February 06, 2010, 06:57:08 AM »
Feb 1

PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

My friend, why would you squander so much space for so little, even going back 3000 years, when you follow a STAND-ALONE 7th century religion, that IN IT'S ENTIRETY is a conspicuously SATANIC LIE. The EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. Worshiping a phony god that is absolutely irreconcilable with the God of the Christians and Jews.
Even more preposterously the phony words of A SINGLE, 7th century, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic, conquering, thief - as revealed through your own books. Is there something about that you don't get?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: More chat with np begin Feb 1
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 06:57:31 AM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 06:57:51 AM »
PeteWaldo (5 days ago)

Do you now think you are going to be saved by some video link when you reject God?
1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.

Do you think you can hide from God's wrath behind some foolish video?
Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

God makes you a lying antichrist
1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 06:58:34 AM »
np33123 (5 days ago)

Why your god chose his son to be the human savior why not his daughter ?

np33123 (5 days ago)

Which wrath is more powerful the wrath of your false god or the WRATH of ALLAH the real CREATOR and only one YHWH that is ALLAH !? Are you going to close the heaven for the Muslims not to enter there ?

np33123 (5 days ago)

CHRISTIANS WHO WERE DELUDED BY THE EVANGELISTS MUST READ THE 53th SURAH OF THE HOLY QUR'AN - The Stars (Al-Najm) AND IF THEY ARE REALLY CLEVER THEY WILL UNDERSTAND WHO IS ALLAH=YHWH ! AND WHAT IS ISLAM THE RIGHT RELIGION OR FALSE ? OR HOW THEY SAY IT IS PAGANISM .I RECOMMEND TO ALL CHRISTIANS TO READ IT AND TO USE THEIR BRAINS NOT THAT WHAT SOME ONE SAY TO THEM .

np33123 (5 days ago)

HOW WE DO THE EXORCISM TO BANISH THE EVIL SATANIC JINN WITH WHO'S POWER DO YOU THINK SATAN WILL GO AGAINST HIS EVIL FORCES ? WE HAVE A LOT OF EXAMPLES IN OUR LIFE THERE WHEN CHRISTIAN PRIEST CAN NOT BANISH THEM CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ARE COMING TO US FOR HELP AND THEY REALLY GOT THE HELP WHY CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME ? IS SATAN PLAYING GAME WITH HIM SELF ?

ALLAHU AKBAR ! ALLAHU AKBAR !

np33123 (5 days ago)

I WANT TO SEE YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THAT :
14:13 And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew;( WHAT ABRAM/ABRAHAM THE HEBREW THE FATHER OF THE HEBREWS AND THE ARABS IS CALLED HEBREW ? WOW !!!!! WHO WROTE THAT IN THE BIBLE ? ISAAK WAS NOT BORN YET AND ABRAHAM IS CALLED HEBREW ? ) ( IN MY KNOWLEDGE THE HEBREWS CAME FROM ISAAK/ISHAK AND ARABS FROM ISMAIL/ISHMAEL )

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 06:58:58 AM »
PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

"HOW WE DO THE EXORCISM TO BANISH THE EVIL SATANIC JINN WITH WHO'S POWER ?"

It's 1400 years to late to exorcise the jinn, that even Mohammed admitted, met him in that cave that fateful day.
Here it's in Arabic for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpsWnbApBNw

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

"Why your god chose his son to be the human savior why not his daughter?"

While Mohammed's phony moon god allah inspired Mohammed to assign daughters to allah in Sura 53:18-22 - as separate godesses - to make Mohammed's designer religion more palatable to the Meccans

"For truly did he see, the signs of his Lord, the greatest! Have ye seen Lat, and Uzza, and another, the third [goddess] Manat? What! For you the male sex, and for him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!"

The one true God did not. Jesus Christ is God manifest, or revealed, in the flesh.

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

"Which wrath is more powerful the wrath of your false god or the WRATH of ALLAH the real CREATOR and only one YHWH that is ALLAH !"

What you are really asking is, which is more powerful, the wrath of the God of the Jews and Christians, that His people have followed through 2 covenants, for 3500 years, as revealed through ALL of the prophets and witnesses of His 1600 year record.....
Or the wrath of Mohammed's moon god idol "Allah", from the pagan Kaaba that you bow to 5 times a day, that is the subject of the historically impossible 23 year record, of the childlike mind of A SINGLE 7th century illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic, conquering, thief - as revealed through your own books.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=336.0
In which even that reprobate's heaven is a chicken and wine serving bordello.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 06:59:47 AM »
np33123 (4 days ago)

23. They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!
24. Or shall man have what he wishes? LIKE PETEWALDO WISHES ISLAM TO BE FROM SATAN , BUT IT IS NOT !
25. But to Allah belongs the last (Hereafter) and the first (the world).
26. And there are many Angels in the Heavens, whose intercession will avail nothing except after Allah has given leave for whom He wills and pleases.( IT MEANS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING TO BE ON THE RIGHT PATH ) . IF THE ANGELS CAN NOT HELP WITH THEIR INTERCESSION HOW THE IDOLS WHO ARE CONNECTED WITH THE SATANIC FORCES WILL HELP?

np33123 (4 days ago)

"For truly did he see, the signs of his Lord, the greatest! Have ye seen Lat, and Uzza, and another, the third [goddess] Manat? What! For you the male sex, and for him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!" WHAT YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN HERE IS NOT CLEAR BECAUSE IT IS OUT OF CONTEXT , AND PEOPLE WHO NEVER READ THE HOLY QUR'AN THEY WILL BELIEVE IN YOUR LIES ! READ THAT HOW IT IS SAID AND WHAT IT WAS SAID FOR !
17. The sight (of Prophet Muhammad ) turned not aside (right or left), nor it transgressed beyond (the) limit (ordained for it).
18. Indeed he (Muhammad ) did see, of the Greatest Signs, of his Lord (Allah).
19. Have you then considered Al-Lat, and Al-'Uzza (two idols of the pagan Arabs)
20. And Manat (another idol of the pagan Arabs), the other third?
21. Is it for you the males and for Him the females?
22. That indeed is a division most unfair! CONT...........

np33123 (4 days ago)

Again I am asking you was Abraham Hebrew or Arab ? If not , then who wrote in the Bible Abraham the Hebrew ? Because everyone knows from Abraham descend Hebrews and Arabs ! That is huge mistake Petewaldo ! At Abraham time Hebrews and Arabs did not exist yet !

np33123 (4 days ago)

The Satanic God of the Bible and his terrorism

a. Kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has slept with a man (Numb 31:7-18).
b. Rape of innocent women, plunder and murder (Zechariah 14:2)(Deut 28:15-30)(Isaiah 13:16)(Judges 21:10-24)(Deut 20:10-14)(Deut 3:1-7)
c. The Genocidal Criminal Boss steals and orders genocide (Deut 3 and Joshua 6:16-27)(Nahum 2:9)
d. Interested in Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11)(Leviticus 25:44-46)
e. Child abuse: Bashing babies against rocks and dashing them into peices (Judges 11:29-40) (Isaiah 13:16)(Hosea 13:16)(Psalms 137:9)
f. Schemes with his other Criminal Boss (Satan) against Job (Job 1:6-12)
g. Orders Beheading!!! (Numbers 25:3-4)
h. Punishes with TUMOR and Itching (I Samuel 5:6; I Samuel 5:9; Deut 28:27)
i. Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21)

np33123 (4 days ago)

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of God is the most righteous of you. Indeed, God is Knowing and Acquainted.
[Qur'an, 49:13]
WHERE IN YOUR GOSPELS YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EXPLANATION ? ONLY STORIES WHICH ARE SO DIFFERENT FROM EACH GOSPEL !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 07:01:45 AM »
PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Mohammed and the boys on prisoner rape

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allahs Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Mohammed. The "comforter" of Islam

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allahs Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Mohammed the 7th century prisoner rapist and concubine fornicator

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Mohammed the pimp:

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

But WHEN they dont want to preserve their chastity then pimp em out and make some gain!
And even if you force them into prostitution Allah will forgive anyway!
Pretty convenient god for a bunch of imperialistic, murdering, prisoner raping thieves!

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Bukhari (4:232) - Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Mohammed the thief, claiming 1/5 of the property stolen from others, just like a Mafia Don

Sura 8:41 And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger...
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=608.0

Can we suppose Allah ever showed up for his share?

Sura 8:69 But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good: but fear Allah: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Mohammed and his followers the Jew hating bigots

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Child doing Mohammed, at 53 years old, splashing in the tub with his 9 year old "wife"

bukhari (6:298) Narrated 'Aisha: - The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Mohammed and his TRUE FOLLOWERS the most consummate terrorists of all time. A blight on civilized humanity and all that is good and decent for 1400 years.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=52.0

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"LIKE PETEWALDO WISHES ISLAM TO BE FROM SATAN , BUT IT IS NOT ! "

Sorry, but you forced my hand. It isn't about what I wish my friend. It's about how your phony satanic 7th century prophet is revealed IN YOUR OWN BOOKS as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, bloody imperialistic, conquering, thief. A man, and book that are THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the perfect and sin free Messiah, Jesus Christ, and the New Testament He brought."
Mohammed's phony god even gave him a special "revelation" that licensed him to steal his monogamous stepson's only wife.

That's why you blasphemed the Word of God in your prior comments as every good satanist does. Because you follow the father of lies, or as Islam knows him the "greatest of deceivers" - Mohammed's "allah".

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 07:02:10 AM »
np33123 (3 days ago)

All Prophets did the same included Jesus Christ the Messiah ( Why you are hiding the Apocrypha from the Christians ??? And you are hiding so many things from them WHY ???) . All the time you are giving examples from the Holy Qur'an out of context . About the Hadiths which you are giving here as example they are out of context too. And some times you are using False Hadiths which were never written by the real source , i will be not surprised if you show me a new Qur'an verses very soon .

np33123 (3 days ago)

WAS ABRAHAM HEBREW OR NO ??

np33123 (3 days ago)

Jesus he made it very clear that his revelation is not for the non Jews when he said: "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs" Matthew 15:26. In fact Jesus also said: "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24 And these are Jesus words. BUT PETEWALDO WITH ALL CHRISTIANS IN THE WORLD BELIEVE JESUS WAS SENT TO THEM TO SAVE THEM AND TO SHED HIS BLOOD FOR THEM FOR THEIR SINS !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 07:02:33 AM »
 PeteWaldo  (3 days ago)

"All Prophets did the same included? Jesus Christ the Messiah ........"

You are now under obligation to show us where Jesus Christ is revealed as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, bloody imperialistic, conquering, thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed.

If you cannot do that, for each point, you will have proven conclusively what a lying, false accusing, Mohammedan antichrist you are.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 07:02:59 AM »
np33123 (3 days ago)

The proof is that all you Christians the FOLLOWERS of Jesus Christ are doing all those things in which you BLAME the HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD which never been true ( YOU TRIED TO MAKE HIM ( PROPHET MUHAMMAD ) THAT WHAT SATAN WANTS HIM ( THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD ) TO BE BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE THE FORGERY DOESN'T HAVE ANY POWER IT IS WEAK VERY WEAK . But we have 100% every day fresh proofs what the Jesus FOLLOWERS are doing . That explains EVERYTHING that all Christians are not guided by any Holy Spirit . PETEWALDO DO YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO LOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD THEY WILL WRITE SUCH A HADITHS TO MAKE HIM EVIL ? DO YOU THINK SATAN IS SO STUPID TO LET THAT TO HAPPEN TO DISCREDIT HIS SERVANT ?

np33123 (3 days ago)

Is Abraham Hebrew ?

np33123 (3 days ago)

Also the Youtube guy PeteWaldo said the Eucharist is the tradition of man and it is nothing , and what actually Jesus Christ said to his followers has nothing to do with such a Ritual . Is he right ? You can ask him at any time ! Then we are coming to the conclusion which doctrine was the first one from the time of Jesus Christ and which one is the right one ? Are you just going to become together with all those sects/doctrines against ISLAM just to try to demolish it from within which how you can see with your own eyes is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE no body can destroy ALLAH ! And then to start to hate again each other i mean each sect/doctrine hates the other sect/doctrine . Where is the power of your god who was TEMPTED by SATAN ? Why you are not really united ? For 2010 years of Christianity how many doctrines you changed and created ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 07:03:20 AM »
PeteWaldo  (3 days ago)

"All Prophets did the same included Jesus Christ the Messiah ........"

You are foolishly trying to run and hide behind a new subject like a little child. You remain under obligation to show us where Jesus Christ is revealed as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, bloody imperialistic, conquering, thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed.
My claims against Mohammed are well supported by your own books.
You accused Jesus Christ Himself. Avoiding the task you assigned to yourself is failure number one. Try again.

If you cannot support your false accusations against Jesus Christ, for each point, you will have proven conclusively what a lying, deceiving, false accusing, Mohammedan antichrist you are.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 07:03:47 AM »
 ay 1  (2 days ago)

Petewaldo
you are saying lies about the prophet of God muhamed
proof to me in this page which supports all these lies
from Quran and sahih bukhary and Muslim
you will not because you are coward .
I pray to god to kill you with cancer if you are saying lies to misguide people .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 07:04:32 AM »
np33123 (2 days ago)

O YOU CHRISTIANS WHO ARE GUIDED BY THE HOLY GHOST WATCH THAT VIDEO TO SEE WHAT KIND OF HATE AND MESS YOU HAVE IN YOUR CHURCHES !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8g1YFlBX1Y

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 07:04:47 AM »
 PeteWaldo  (2 days ago)

ay 1, all the characterizations I made of Mohammed are extensively cataloged in the forum. I do not make these charges lightly. The Muhammad thread has each characterization, with links to exploration, through the Quran and hadith.
If you look back just a page or two in these comments you can get started, since np forced my hand to sketch them into this useless YouTube 500 character format so beloved by lying cowards like np33123.
How bout we start with Muhammad and his boys raping captives?
Copy and paste the following link and remove the spaces from after the dots.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=53.0
Come into the forum and let's discuss your "prophet" where we have some room. Or just click on the link to the Islam-Christian forum in the upper right of this page.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 07:05:10 AM »
np33123 (2 days ago)

ay 1, all the characterizations I made of Mohammed are extensively cataloged in the forum. I do not make these charges lightly. The Muhammad thread has each characterization, with links to exploration, through the Quran and hadith.( OF COURSE WHEN YOU USE THE QUR'AN ' S VERSES AND THE HADITHS OUT OF CONTEXT YOU CAN FABRICATE BRAND NEW QUR'AN ! YOU ARE USING THE WORD COWARD ABOUT ME , O.K. IF YOU THINK I AM COWARD NO PROBLEM IF YOU ARE NOT WHY YOU DON'T POST ALL MY COMMENTS THERE TO THE FORUM TO WHICH I AM NOT ABLE TO COME BECAUSE I AM BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS AND DID NOT GET PAY TO DO THAT LIKE YOU GET PAY FOR IT . I TOLD YOU WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO CAN COME LIKE AHMAD DEEDAT TO DEBATE IN PUBLIC BUT YOU ARE AFRAID FROM SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 07:05:35 AM »
PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

"THE FORUM TO WHICH I AM NOT ABLE TO COME BECAUSE I AM BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS AND DID NOT GET PAY TO DO THAT LIKE YOU GET PAY FOR IT."

That, of course, is another lie. I don't even allow people to make donations to what I do.
How about you Do you get paid for doing Satan's bidding down at the mosque?

The reason you don't come to the forum is because you know you cannot defend Mohammed, or that reprobate's preposterous 7th century "religious" invention, any more than any other of your fellow Muslims can.
How would it make sense for anyone to get involved in travel expenses and such, when we can have a thoughtful discussion in the forum, where we have time to research and provide real answers, rather than an unresearched, spontaneous, carnival atmosphere, debate venue, so beloved by lying deceivers?

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

There is no context that can sugar coat Mohammed's filthy reprobate behavior. You remain under obligation to show us where Jesus Christ is revealed as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, bloody imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=336.0
You accused Jesus Christ Himself. Support your claims.

If you cannot support your false accusations against Jesus Christ, for each point, you will have proven conclusively what a lying, deceiving, falsely accusing, Mohammedan antichrist? you are.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 07:05:55 AM »
np33123 (1 day ago)

Muhammad doesn't need to be defended by me or by any Muslim on this World he is DEFENDED by ALLAH and 1431 years are the PROOF of that ! And ALLAH is EVERYTHING MOST HIGH ALPHA and OMEGA !
Jesus Christ and His Holy Mother Mariam are under ALLAH 's COMMAND !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 07:06:15 AM »
 PeteWaldo  (1 day ago)

The only way you can deny that Mohammed and his boys were serial prisoner rapists, would be to pretend that a woman whose husband and father Mohammed was responsible for beheading, would then want to have? sex with the filth that beheaded them, after her very next period.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=856.msg3411#msg3411

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 07:07:00 AM »
np33123 (1 day ago)

YES BUT NO ! BECAUSE THAT IS THE PROOF OF THE FALSE BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIANITY WHICH FOR 2 YEARS I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU ! IF THE CHRISTIANITY FROM ITS BEGINNING WAS WRONG AND JUST 100 OR 200 YEARS AGO APPEAR TO THE WORLD YOUR BORN AGAIN A NEW CHRISTIANITY AND THE FIRST CHRISTIANITY BUT WHICH IT IS DISAPPEARED , THEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT RELIGION !

np33123 (1 day ago)

"Can you say all Christians 100% will go to heaven after they die?"
Yes I can because we are saved by the grace of God. It is a gift from our loving God.
Unfortunately there is no shortage of folks that have deceived themselves into believing they are Christians that have never repented - that have never been born again. Or like those who think they became a Christian simply because a priest sprinkled water on their head when they were an infant, etc..

np33123 (1 day ago)

ARE YOU SINLESS NOW AND FOREVER ??????????????????????????????­??

np33123 (1 day ago)

YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING NOW IN TORONTO IS 5:15 A.M. WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED A LOTS OF MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GET PAID FOR THAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 07:07:20 AM »
PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

"ARE YOU SINLESS NOW AND FOREVER ?"

We are all sinners, my friend, that's why we need a Savior. Otherwise we die to sin.
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

But the longer we have a relationship with Jesus Christ the less we sin. But as I am sure you have noticed, in your case, over the last year and a half, your blasphemy against Jesus Christ has only increased, as Satan has increasingly taken the wheel in your life, through the power of the spirit of antichrist.

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

"....AND JUST 100 OR 200 YEARS AGO APPEAR TO THE WORLD YOUR BORN AGAIN A NEW CHRISTIANITY...."

From the beginning one must be born again to see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

PeteWaldo (23 hours ago)

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:....

(Sahih Muslim) Book 8:3431: "It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive."

So it's OK to rape, even a still-married captive, according to Mohammed's phony Kaaba god.

PeteWaldo (23 hours ago)

But then you again digress and try to run and hide from the subject like a little girl. You remain under obligation to show us where Jesus Christ is revealed as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed.
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=53.0

If you cannot support your false accusations against Jesus Christ, for each point, you will have proven conclusively what a lying, deceiving, falsely accusing, Mohammedan antichrist you are.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 07:07:39 AM »
np33123 (16 hours ago)

"Israel, a nation of 7.5 million people has sent a team of 220 people that include Medical personnel and will establish the largest field hospital in Haiti, treating up to 5000 people a day, an experienced Search and Rescue team and medical supplies."
How did wealthy Saudi Arabia help? Not a nickle. Nadda. Nix. Nill. Ney.
What other oil rich Arab country helped out? Selfish pigs. Driven by Satan - just like you my friend.
DO YOU WANT MUSLIMS TO HELP KAFIRS WHO ARE WORSHIPING SATANIC JINNS OR JUST HIGH LEVEL JINN KINGS LIKE PAPA LEGBA, ERZULIE, SIMBI, OGUN , ETC. ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 07:07:59 AM »
PeteWaldo (15 hours ago)

"DO YOU WANT MUSLIMS TO HELP KAFIRS..."

That's the difference between us. Christians love and help everybody.
You only help others that are driven by Satan such as you are, and wish to slaughter the rest like Mohammed did.

But you failed to answer to Mohammed's still-married captive rape, and of course the antichrist lie you told in your false witnessing about Jesus Christ.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 07:08:19 AM »
np33123 (15 hours ago)

When Allah punish somebody you are not able to help !

np33123 (12 hours ago)

HOW CAN WE SEE HERE IN THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW CHAPTER 15 VERSE 24 IT IS VERY CLEAR JESUS DID NOT COME TO SAVE THE WORLD ! :
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.( TO HELP THE JEWS ONLY TO RETURN TO THE RIGHT PATH ! )
ALSO JESUS IS DOING DISCRIMINATION HE DISCRIMINATES THAT LADY WHO IS LOOKING FOR HELP :
15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. WOW WHY THIS GOD OF LOVE SAID THAT THE NON JEWS ARE DOGS ? YES OF COURSE ! AND THIG GOD SHED HIS BLOOD FOR US ? WE DON'T THINK SO !
AND YOU BLAME US THE MUSLIMS WE DID NOT HELP HAITI ? WE FIRST MUST HELP OUR PEOPLE THEN THE OTHERS ! YOUR HELP IS HELP OF DEMAGOGUES HELP OF HYPOCRITES !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 07:08:43 AM »
PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

"HOW CAN WE SEE HERE IN THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW CHAPTER 15 VERSE 24 IT IS VERY CLEAR JESUS DID NOT COME TO SAVE THE WORLD !"
But that isn't the only verse in the Gospel is it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=278.0

"ALSO JESUS IS DOING DISCRIMINATION HE DISCRIMINATES THAT LADY WHO IS LOOKING FOR HELP"
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=450.0

"THIG GOD SHED HIS BLOOD FOR US ? WE DON'T THINK SO ! "
What you "think", or your reprobate "prophet" thought, is immaterial. Here's what Jesus said
Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Remission of sin has come through shed blood for 3500 years. Without it you will die in sin.

PeteWaldo (57 minutes ago)

But then you again digress, and try to run and hide like a little girl, by trying to change the subject again. You remain under obligation to show us where Jesus Christ is revealed as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=53.0

If you cannot support your false accusations against Jesus Christ, for each point, you will have proven conclusively what a lying, deceiving, falsely accusing, Mohammedan antichrist you are.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 06:07:39 AM »
 np33123  (3 days ago)

PeteWaldo your books the four Gospels are contradicting them self from A to Z