Author Topic: More chat with np begin Feb 1  (Read 9780 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: More chat with np begin Feb 1
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 06:08:17 AM »
 2-8-09

PeteWaldo  (2 days ago)

You can Yahoo the answers to what you falsely believe to be contradictions in the Gospel.
Your foolish claim even as a whopping 71 out of only 114 chapters in your Quran are so contradiction filled that they are subject to abrogation. Even your phony prophet knew what a mess he made of things.
2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

But you still haven't shown us the source of your false accusation against Jesus Christ.
Which Gospel, or any other book of the New Testament, paints Jesus as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, or thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 09:15:54 AM »
np33123 (16 hours ago)

94. Surah Ash-Sharh (The Opening Forth)
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful 1. Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad )? 2. And removed from you your burden, 3. Which weighed down your back?
4. And raised high your fame? 5. So verily, with the hardship, there is relief, 6. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs). 7. So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah's worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
8. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.

np33123 (15 hours ago)

13. Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Ab Jahl , PETEWALDO IS THE SAME ) denies (the truth, i.e. this Qur'an), and turns away? 14. Knows he not that Allah does see (what he does)? 15. Nay! If he (Ab Jahl ALSO PETEWALDO INCLUDED ) ceases not, We will catch him by the forelock, 16. A lying, sinful forelock! 17. Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers LET HIM CALL JESUS FOR HELP ), 18. We will call the guards of Hell (to deal with him WILL BE JESUS ABLE TO HELP PETEWALDO AT THAT TIME ) ? 19. Nay! (O Muhammad )! Do not obey him (Ab Jahl). Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah!

np33123 (15 hours ago)

6. Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.). 7. Because he considers himself self-sufficient.( PETEWALDO IS INCLUDED IN TO THIS GROUP )
 8. Surely! Unto your Lord is the return. 9. Have you (O Muhammad ) seen him (i.e. Ab Jahl) who prevents, 10. A slave (Muhammad ) when he prays? 11. Tell me, if he (Muhammad ) is on the guidance (of Allah)? 12. Or enjoins piety? CONT...........

np33123 (15 hours ago)

96. Surah Al-Alaq (The Clot)
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful 1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists), 2. Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood). 3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous, 4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],
? 5. Has taught man that which he knew not.CONT..........

np33123 (15 hours ago)

6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians , PETEWALDO ) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures. ( THAT HOW PETEWALDO IS ) ! 7. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messenger Muhammad ) including all obligations ordered by Islam] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures. 8. Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.

np33123 (15 hours ago)

98. Surah Al-Baiyyinah (The Clear Evidence)
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful 1. Those who disbelieve from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and among Al-Mushrikun,were not going to leave (their disbelief) until there came to them clear evidence. 2. A Messenger (Muhammad ) from Allah, reciting (the Qur'an) purified pages [purified from Al-B til (falsehood, etc.)]. 3. Containing correct and straight laws from Allah. 4. And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) differed not until after there came to them clear evidence. (i.e. Prophet Muhammad and whatever was revealed to him). 5. And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iq mat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion. CONT.......

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 09:16:27 AM »
 PeteWaldo  (11 hours ago)

Meanwhile np quotes a bunch of nonsense out of his false prophet Mohammed's ridiculous book, after having falsely accused
"All Prophets did the same included Jesus Christ the Messiah ........"

But he has yet to show us where Jesus Christ is revealed as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed.
My claims against Mohammed are well supported by your own books.
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=53.0

np, you accused Jesus Christ Himself. Support your claims.
If you cannot support your false accusations against Jesus Christ, for each point, you will have proven conclusively what a lying, deceiving, falsely accusing, Mohammedan antichrist you are.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 09:16:54 AM »
(Feb 15)

np33123 (7 hours ago)

You are like Shiits / Shii'a Muslims they say Aisha and her father Abu Bakr they did plot to kill Prophet Muhammad and while he slept they put poison in to his mouth do you believe that is thrue? Give me the proof that the LAST AND THE HABIBI OF ALLAH PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS : pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief, . MAY ALLAH SEND THAT FORCES TO ENTER THE BRAINS AND MIND OF YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR GRANT CHILDREN IF YOU HAVE ANY TO BE EXACTLY LIKE THAT HOW YOU SAY ABOUT THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD ( SAW )? ! AMEEN !

np33123  (7 hours ago)

PeteWaldo Said :
But he has yet to show us where Jesus Christ is revealed as an, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief, like your phony prophet Mohammed.
My claims against Mohammed are well supported by your own books.
My Reply :
By saying all prophets were like that i did mean they follow that what was given to them by ALLAH ALMIGHTY as their mission every prophet had different mission . Some did miracles some did not .
Give me the proof with context not out of context ! Give me the proof from the real Hadiths not from fabricated ones ! CONT..........

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 09:17:14 AM »
 PeteWaldo  (7 seconds ago)

"By saying all prophets were like that i did mean they follow that what was given to them by ALLAH ALMIGHTY as their mission every prophet had different mission."

Like Jesus' mission to save people, and Mohammed's mission to murder them, for example.
After all the ignoring of my repeated pressing you to show me how Jesus was anything at all like Mohammed, I see you are now recanting your false accusation against Jesus Christ, while trying to save face through your feeble explanation. I accept your recantation.
Now before I move forward with showing you Mohammed's reprobate character and black heart, as bequeathed to us by your own books, per your request, do you believe Jesus was free of sin - was sinless?