Author Topic: Allah - the one ... who confounds all human understanding  (Read 70646 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Allah - the one ... who confounds all human understanding
« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2012, 01:27:36 PM »
On Tuesday the 13th I forwarded him his email, in which he affirmed the 5 points, and pointed out that he expiated his oath by being non-responsive.

Apparently preferring the dark alley of email on March 14th he replied:

You are like baby, making noise and don't know what to do. Brother, it is you and me here. I don't want to insult you, but you are so rude and you are not objective. Do you know why I write at this forum? Just to be polite to answer you. That's all. Do you know how many people are interested in our conversation? I got only one mail from there. People are not interested in history lessons and those long posts. The last video I posted. The 55 min. one. There is no religious lessons in it. Watch it if you have time and examine what Muslims laugh. The things you laugh is the signs of who you are.
I am telling you again, in the closed doors of this e-mail. Do you know how you look from outside? You look someone who is so lone and filled with hate. Like pushed way from his family and his friends. If you have a children be nice to them. Cut those unpeaceful talks and show your reall love. Having different thouhts dose not mean they hate you.

To which I replied on the 18th:

My young friend, the reason you switched to the dark alley of email rather than continue in the forum, is because you couldn't bring a single copy of the bible or the Gospel, that shows anything but that Muhammad proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. That does anything but confirm Muhammad was a liar.
I realize that makes you feel bad, but the reason I am trying to help you overcome THE false prophet Muhammad, is because I am called to love you. If I hated you I would simply be silent and allow you to continue to follow THE false prophet Muhammad, and his alter-ego "Allah", straight into the pit of hell.
Look at how our thread ended. With you completely unable to support your lie, that there are bible versions or a Gospel that excludes the HUNDREDS OF VERSES that declare Jesus the Son of God, and God His Father.
That's because there aren't any, nor have their been, ever since the cross.
I'll pray for you my friend.

and

Seeking out truth isn't a matter of running around and searching for what's popular my friend. We can only know Yahweh the way He revealed Himself through the scriptures. The forum is quiet because we aren't a lot less critical of Christian doctrine than we are Islam.

Then on on the 19th he wrote me

You think you know the reason why I quit writing? No, you don't. Please make an other guess.

Your guess must be none of these...

1. You are not readig what I write. Even if you read, you can't keep it in your mind.
2. Your researchs are full of mistakes and wrong judgements. You don't even know the differences between Mekka and Haram Mescidi.
3. You are filled with hate.
4. You don't understand why I am not interested in Bible versions.
5. You are removing my post as you wish.
6. You are not answering my questions.
7. You think we hate Christians.
8. You think I care about your believs and thoughts. You are old enough to find the truth and that is none of my businness.
9. You are writing too much that I can't read tham all in this limited time.
10. You are changing the subject all the time.
12. You are insulting me. Calling me Pagan, bloody face liar ect... Why I wirte you back?

I don't hiding in email.

I copied our chat into the forum and will respond there so that anyone who had been following our chat can benefit.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3098.msg12975#msg12975

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Allah - the one ... who confounds all human understanding
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2012, 02:49:43 PM »
On Tuesday the 13th I forwarded him his email, in which he affirmed the 5 points, and pointed out that he expiated his oath by being non-responsive.

Apparently preferring the dark alley of email on March 14th he replied:

You are like baby, making noise and don't know what to do. Brother, it is you and me here. I don't want to insult you, but you are so rude and you are not objective. Do you know why I write at this forum? Just to be polite to answer you. That's all. Do you know how many people are interested in our conversation? I got only one mail from there. People are not interested in history lessons and those long posts. The last video I posted. The 55 min. one. There is no religious lessons in it. Watch it if you have time and examine what Muslims laugh. The things you laugh is the signs of who you are.
I am telling you again, in the closed doors of this e-mail. Do you know how you look from outside? You look someone who is so lone and filled with hate. Like pushed way from his family and his friends. If you have a children be nice to them. Cut those unpeaceful talks and show your reall love. Having different thouhts dose not mean they hate you.

To which I replied on the 18th:

My young friend, the reason you switched to the dark alley of email rather than continue in the forum, is because you couldn't bring a single copy of the bible or the Gospel, that shows anything but that Muhammad proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. That does anything but confirm Muhammad was a liar.
I realize that makes you feel bad, but the reason I am trying to help you overcome THE false prophet Muhammad, is because I am called to love you. If I hated you I would simply be silent and allow you to continue to follow THE false prophet Muhammad, and his alter-ego "Allah", straight into the pit of hell.
Look at how our thread ended. With you completely unable to support your lie, that there are bible versions or a Gospel that excludes the HUNDREDS OF VERSES that declare Jesus the Son of God, and God His Father.
That's because there aren't any, nor have their been, ever since the cross.
I'll pray for you my friend.

and

Seeking out truth isn't a matter of running around and searching for what's popular my friend. We can only know Yahweh the way He revealed Himself through the scriptures. The forum is quiet because we aren't a lot less critical of Christian doctrine than we are Islam.

Then on on the 19th he wrote me

You think you know the reason why I quit writing? No, you don't. Please make an other guess.

Your guess must be none of these...

1. You are not readig what I write. Even if you read, you can't keep it in your mind.

Since you don't know what I read surely you realize that you can't judge that. The fact is that I read everything you wrote, and did my best to respond to it all. Even so thoroughly that you now complain that my answers were too long.

2. Your researchs are full of mistakes and wrong judgements. You don't even know the differences between Mekka and Haram Mescidi.

Whether the black stone, or the Kaaba that houses it, or the buildings that surround the Kaaba and the well of Zamzam that Muhammad father dug, doesn't matter. It is still the place of worship of the Quraish moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worshipers, and it will always be 1200 kilometers away from THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs.

3. You are filled with hate.

If you mean for the deception that the false prophet perpetrated on so many sadly deluded bible-ignorant followers of his, I will admit that I am guilty as charged.

4. You don't understand why I am not interested in Bible versions.

Of course I understand. You cannot take an interest in the bible because Muhammad proclaimed the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel.
Yet even as you claim you are "not interested in Bible versions", you actually made the ridiculous claim, that there were bible versions that leave out the hundreds of verses that declare Jesus is the Son of God and God his father.
But as you learned, that was just another lie you were taught to parrot, and so you ran away from the forum, rather than admit that there were no such "Bible versions".

5. You are removing my post as you wish.

You know that is false. I removed the posts when you ignored my replies, and refused to respond to them, but added additional content instead. Those posts are still in storage and will be restored at such time as you engage in a 2-way exchange as you agreed to do before you joined the forum.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3111.0

6. You are not answering my questions.

I patiently answered all your questions, while you failed to answer most of mine. This while excusing Islamic "tradition's" unexplainable nonsense as a "miracle", even though the bible offered perfectly sound answers in respect to history, archaeology, and geography, confirmed by fulfilled prophecy.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=68.0
If there is a single question you asked that I missed please simply give me a link to it and I will be happy to answer it.

7. You think we hate Christians.

I didn't make that claim during our chat, but if you mean "we" Muslims, you cannot deny that some Muslims hate Christians. Even in your own country of Turkey 3 Christians had their throats slit for being in a Christian play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFTGNGja6vI
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3103.0
Do you call that love?

How about in Israel where "Palestinians" fire-bombed Christians houses?
http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/index5.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaYmPmoIpS8

Or the 1,000 Christians killed by the new Muslim government on the Ivory coast of Africa?
http://globetribune.info/2011/04/07/at-least-1000-christians-killed-churches-burned-on-ivory-coast-disturbing-raw-video/

What about the churches burned and Christians killed in Egypt? Muslims are murdering Christians and burning churches all around the world.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=51.0

Why don't you show me where Christians are murdering Muslims and burning their mosques and homes anywhere in the world?

8. You think I care about your believs and thoughts. You are old enough to find the truth and that is none of my businness.

You can't care about the one true God of the Bible - YHWH - because you follow the false prophet Muhammad and his alter-ego "Allah" alone.

9. You are writing too much that I can't read tham all in this limited time.

As in #7 above, if I had only cited one case of Muslims murdering Christians, wouldn't you have said "But that's only one case! That's not fair!"?

10. You are changing the subject all the time.

I don't recall an instance of that in these pages. It is you that failed to reply to my comments, that did any topic changing. Please review the thread and show me where you mean, and I will continue that portion of the chat with you - after you resolve the last post from before you left.

(he missed numeral 11, I didn't leave anything out)

12. You are insulting me. Calling me Pagan, bloody face liar ect... Why I wirte you back?

You insult all of the prophets and witnesses in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, and particularly Jesus Christ. I understand that pointing that out to you is insulting, but I am just trying to help you overcome the false prophet Muhammad.
I don't remember calling you a pagan, but rather pointed out that you that you engage in thinly veneered rituals that the Quraish moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worshipers did. I remember you even attempting to make the case that wasn't pagan worship, but surely you can see the difficulty with that since you admit that 360 idols were venerated.
I also informed you that the black stone idol you prostrate toward five times a day and venerate was one of the Quraish pagan's 360 idols. You should try to inform yourself about the origins of Islamic rituals before it's too late.
http://www.petewaldo.com/origins_of_islam.htm