Author Topic: THE QURAN ON SCRIPTURE  (Read 24262 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
THE QURAN ON SCRIPTURE
« on: July 30, 2010, 09:44:03 AM »
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

THE QURAN ON SCRIPTURE

A printable foldable PDF tract of this subject available at this link. More PDF tracts here.

What does the Quran say about the bible? The following suras are from the popular Yusuf Ali English translation. Mohammed was instructed by Allah about where to get his advice if he had doubts:

Sura 10:94 If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.

That verse was written hundreds of years after the bible had been translated into every popular language, and was being read all over the known world. Indeed we have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of God's Word that were penned prior to the 4th century AD.

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

So Christian's are specifically instructed by Mohammed's "Allah" to judge - even Islam - according to what God has revealed to us in the Gospel. Perhaps the most widely quoted verse in the Gospel is:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

But the Quran says in surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

In Jesus words from the gospel of Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mohammed's "Allah"s message to Jews and Christians.
Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

And Muslims are given similar instruction in sura 4:136 O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.

Have you gone "far, far, astray"? Have you ever even read the scriptures that came before Mohammed?

1John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are one.

Some Muslims claim that the bible was corrupted but this would be going directly against the Quran, let alone an admission that Allah was ignorant to any bible corruption that took place over the many hundreds of years that passed after the scriptures were closed and before he inspired all of these verses.
Of course it would be absurd to suggest that all of the scriptures all around the world had somehow been changed after he inspired those verses, let alone that this would also imply "Allah"s ignorance that they would be corrupted in the future of all these "revelations".

Sura 48.29 ... This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Sura 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), kept pure and holy,15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.

That was written during Mohammed's early Mecca days, so the books he referred to are necessarily the Scriptures of the Jews and Christians.

Indeed Mohammed was to confirm and guard those Scriptures according to sura 5:48 To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety:...

But given sura 4:157 above, it wouldn't seem to have accomplished that.

...so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

Do you trust God to show you the truth?
Allah instructs to believe in the scripture that came before Mohammed. How could a Muslim obey Allah's commandment to: "Believe in ... the scripture which He sent to those before (him)." if you haven't read those scriptures?

Sura 5:43 But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) law before them?- therein is the (plain) command of Allah; yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.

Why indeed.

Surah 2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?

Are we to believe that God was in such a state of confusion that He had to annul and replace inspired verses in the Quran?

In the following pages the Gospel is copied from the King James Version which is the most widely quoted and respected English version in Christianity. It is also the version from which Ahmed Deedat used to quote. Why not read a little and trust Allah to "show you the truth of the matters"?

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

1Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

May God bless you and guide us ALL in ALL truth.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Link to the Gospel of John.

Here is an audio King James Bible that you can listen to for free.  http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html
You can listen with "Real Player".  
Here is another audio version, (perhaps not quite as dynamic) but you can listen for free with Windows Media Player, and download in MP3.  They mention "We have another KJV recording that is voice only (in MP3) and can be legally copied for ministry use." ("These disc can be copied and given to others! (non-commercial use)) http://www.audiotreasure.com/KJV/

Here is an Arabic audio New Testament and a text Bible translated into Arabic, and much more.

Here is an online King James Bible that you can perform searches in for terms like "Son of God". http://www.blueletterbible.org
Here is a bible with many versions, and Strong's definitions, and a Textus Receptus Greek interlinear are just a click away.
http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm

Here is a 2 minute U-Tube that proves the truth of God's Holy Word.

fiannes

• View Profile
Re: THE QURAN ON SCRIPTURE
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 07:53:53 AM »
(Have you gone "far, far, astray"? Have you ever even read the scriptures that came before Mohammed?)

i think this is the center of this thread..You know at my age of 18 i started wondering and having interest about Bible and Christianity. So i decided to read atleast few verses of Bilble but when i opened the Bible at the first page of it, i read it and it was like a warning to the readers that it sounds like that the Bible is has serious errors or mistakes..Then why should i read it if even the Bible itself is committing a mistake in the content of bible...
Anyway i can print the part of the Bible i was saying and post it here if you want.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 08:06:37 AM »
(Have you gone "far, far, astray"? Have you ever even read the scriptures that came before Mohammed?)

i think this is the center of this thread..You know at my age of 18 i started wondering and having interest about Bible and Christianity.

Hi fiannes, and welcome to the forum! :)
If your question was about Christianity, then I presume that you read from the Gospel.

So i decided to read atleast few verses of Bilble but when i opened the Bible at the first page of it, i read it and it was like a warning to the readers that it sounds like that the Bible is has serious errors or mistakes..

But you can see in the original post that even Mohammed declared in the 7th century, long after the Bible had been copied thousands of times, into many languages, that ...

Sura 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), kept pure and holy,15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.

.... so you are perhaps just misunderstanding what you are reading.
Why don't you look at this copy and pasted KJV Gospel of John, that was penned toward the end of Yahweh's revelation to us, and see if you can come up with what you consider to be a mistake?
Portions of it are bolded and enlarged to help a little with your reading.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 08:30:25 AM »
Are you a Muslim, fiannes?
A few questions have may have been answered in the thread at this link, in my chat with this young student.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=707.0

Then why should i read it if even the Bible itself is committing a mistake in the content of bible...
Anyway i can print the part of the Bible i was saying and post it here if you want.

The Scriptures were revealed over 1600 years, through all of the prophets and witnesses that Yahweh chose to reveal Himself through. It stretches from when mankind consisted of little more than desert dwelling nomads, and continued on until we find a quite advanced 1st century civilization.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 08:30:50 AM »
The Gospel according to John opens like this

(KJV) John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.    2  The same was in the beginning with God.    3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.    4  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.    5  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.    6  There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.    7  The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through him might believe.    8  He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.    9  [That] was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.    10  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.    11  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.    12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:    13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.    14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

God "manifest" or revealed Himself to us in the flesh of Jesus (Yahshua), as a perfect and sinless man, to provide the perfect example for all mankind to follow.

The "John" mentioned in verse 6 is not the author, but is a reference to John the Baptist, that prepared the way for Yahshua.

Just as it was prophesied many hundreds of years in advance by the prophet Isaiah in the Old Testament.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

The fulfillment of that prophecy we find in the the witness of Matthew in the New Testament.

Matthew 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

You see? The fulfillment of prophecy that was written about 700 years in advance of the actual event, is how we can rest assured that the Scriptures are true, and that God (Yahweh) inspired those Scriptures.

But if you really want to understand what you are reading, you have to pray to Yahshua, and sincerely ask Him to come into your heart and mind, to help and guide your study.

Did you ever see the movie "The Gospel of John"? It is available instantly as a streaming video on Netflix if you, or anyone else looking on, happens to subscribe to that service. Otherwise maybe you can rent it. It is a reasonably accurate depiction of what is expressed in the Gospel, and would be a fun and easy way to be introduced to the Gospel.

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 07:14:50 AM »
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm  )

about to begin reading this brother pete..

Have you heard about the Awake Magazine dated Sept. 8, 1957??
is it true?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 07:32:37 AM »
(  http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm  )

about to begin reading this brother pete..

Have you heard about the Awake Magazine dated Sept. 8, 1957??
is it true?

Digging back pretty far in time to dredge up the idle words of men aren't you?
In a quick search I see that it refers to a Jehovah's Witness article regarding their false perception - that is born of necessity - that the bible contains errors (beyond a handful of scribal errors that in no way change the passages in which they are found). Jehovah's Witness is a cult that follows a 19th century false prophet named Charles Taze Russell. Like Mormons and Muslims they must believe that Scripture was somehow corrupted, because it doesn't fit what their false prophets taught. The abundance of "recovery" sites for these cults attests to their relative truth and the brainwashing required to indoctrinate their followers.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0
Their claims of Bible corruption show an ignorance to Hebrew scribal methodology, as well as to the 5700 partial or complete manuscripts we have of the Gospel that were penned prior to 300 AD, in every popular language in the known world. Let alone the perhaps tens of thousands of times Scripture had been copied by the time Mohammed's "Allah" supposedly gave him the "revelations" in the original post.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=97.0

So are you suggesting that Mohammed lied in the verses in the original post?
Or that he didn't know the Scriptures had been corrupted?
Or that he lied when he said they had been "kept pure and holy"?

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 08:24:04 AM »
So are you suggesting that Mohammed lied in the verses in the original post?
Or that he lied when he said they had been "kept pure and holy";  )

Christian scholar, Kenneth Cragg, the Anglican Bishop of Jerusalem, says:

“...Not so the New Testament...There is condensation and editing; there is choice reproduction and witness. The Gospels have come through the mind of the church behind the authors. They represent experience and history...”

Dr. Lobegott Friedrich Konstantin Von Tischendorf, one of the most adamant conservative Christian defenders of the Trinity was himself driven to admit that:

“[the New Testament had] in many passages undergone such serious modification of meaning as to leave us in painful uncertainty as to what the Apostles had actually written”

Dr. W Graham Scroggie of the Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, a prestigious Christian evangelical mission, says:

“..Yes, the Bible is human, although some out of zeal which is not according to knowledge, have denied this. Those books have passed through the minds of men, are written in the language of men, were penned by the hands of men and bear in their style the characteristics of men….It is Human, Yet Divine,”

Pete, Muhammed is not lying in the original post, in the original post Muhammed is pointing out a scripture who is written by scribes after Allah taken the soul of Jesus.The original one.
Pete you pointed out a scripture that are existing now which is copied and EDITED...'

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:02:05 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 08:27:59 AM »
(   So are you suggesting that Mohammed lied in the verses in the original post?
Or that he lied when he said they had been "kept pure and holy"?   )

I couldn't see your quotes until I pushed the quote function. Copy and pasting text that contains those little diamonds sometimes glitch the software.

You again comfort yourself with the words and opinions of men.
Can you not see that by the 7th century, the Old and New Testament that the "people of the book" were following, is the same as it is today? It would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise.
Or are you suggesting that somehow, all those scriptures, translated into all those languages over centuries before Mohammed, were somehow changed after the 7th century to become the exact opposite of what it had been? The exact opposite, as Mohammed taught you what not to believe?

How many religions do you suppose there are, whose very basis, at their very core, instruct what not to believe?

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 08:28:48 AM »
why my post is cannot posted fully?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 08:33:13 AM »
why my post is cannot posted fully?

I explained it in the beginning of my post. If you want I can try to edit in your post. (Just screwed up my quoting of it by trying to copy and paste it there.)

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 08:35:55 AM »
yeah it is the same book that people are following now but the content of that book is not already
100% the same..it is edited..

Dr. Lobegott Friedrich Konstantin Von Tischendorf, one of the most adamant conservative Christian defenders of the Trinity was himself driven to admit that:

"the New Testament had in many passages undergone such serious modification of meaning as to leave us in painful uncertainty as to what the Apostles had actually written"

Pete, Muhammed is not lying in the original post, in the original post Muhammed is pointing out a scripture who is written by scribes after Allah taken the soul of Jesus.The original one.
Pete you pointed out a scripture that are existing now which is copied and EDITED.

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 08:39:33 AM »
Brother Pete, you believe that the Bible that is existing now is no errors?
or modified?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 08:39:52 AM »
(disappeared then restored from database)

(So are you suggesting that Mohammed lied in the verses in the original post?
Or that he lied when he said they had been "kept pure and holy"?   )

Christian scholar, Kenneth Cragg, the Anglican Bishop of Jerusalem, says:

“...Not so the New Testament...There is condensation and editing; there is choice reproduction and witness. The Gospels have come through the mind of the church behind the authors. They represent experience and history...”

"[the New Testament had] in many passages undergone such serious modification of meaning as to leave us in painful uncertainty as to what the Apostles had actually written”

Dr. W Graham Scroggie of the Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, a prestigious Christian evangelical mission, says:

“..Yes, the Bible is human, although some out of zeal which is not according to knowledge, have denied this. Those books have passed through the minds of men, are written in the language of men, were penned by the hands of men and bear in their style the characteristics of men….It is Human, Yet Divine,”

Pete you pointed out a scripture that are existing now which is copied and EDITED...

[edit add - I was able to bring out the full quote by erasing the space in between the two lines that caused the failure and manually spacing it out again. Also the statement following this edit is most egregiously wrong, confusing the Episcopal Church with the Anglican Church.

The men that you quoted did not support the conclusion that you reached.
We will discuss why it is you chose each of these 19th and 20th century men's textual criticism on an appropriate thread. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=97.msg7133#msg7133
This thread is about Mohammed's 7th century praise of the scriptures that preceded him. - end edit]

But you also quoted an Episcopalian and those guys even ordain homosexuals.
What Muslims often fail to understand is that just because someone is willing to say something doesn't make it so.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 08:42:39 AM »
Brother Pete, you believe that the Bible that is existing now is no errors?
or modified?

We need to discuss the questions I asked of you before you present more. All we ask of members in here is that they engage in DIAlogue.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1704.msg7118#msg7118

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 08:47:55 AM »
yeah it is the same book that people are following now but the content of that book is not already
100% the same..it is edited..

Or are you suggesting that somehow, all those scriptures, translated into all those languages over centuries before Mohammed, were somehow changed after the 7th century to become the exact opposite of what it had been?

And not only edited to be less than "100%", but rather edited to become the exact opposite of what the Gospel had been?

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 09:09:05 AM »

I comfort with a words and opinions from you too.

Or are you suggesting that somehow, all those scriptures, translated into all those languages over centuries before Mohammed, were somehow changed after the 7th century to become the exact opposite of what it had been?

Changed but not become the exact opposite of it.

But you also quoted an Episcopalian and those guys even ordain homosexuals.

Is this a reason to not believe them?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 09:29:08 AM »

I comfort with a words and opinions from you too.

Changed but not become the exact opposite of it.

If you had continued to read the Gospel you would have realized that your claim is false. Islam is indeed the opposite of the Gospel. The following Scriptures are not "words and opinions" of mine.
You can read each of their accounts of this event at the following link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Mark 15:24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

Luke 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.

John 19:23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also [his] coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

Just as it was prophesied about a thousand years in advance of the event.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Simply glance at these hundreds of verses from the Gospel.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=56.msg148#msg148
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=316.0

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Mark 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Luke 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
2Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Just as it was prophesied about 700 years in advance of the event.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 09:29:41 AM »
I earlier provided a link to the questions that you left unanswered. It works best to keep things organized in the order they are presented. Perhaps it would be easiest if we stick to a single point at a time.
Again, and embellishing further to help you understand the question ...

How many religions do you suppose there are, whose very basis - that at their very core - instruct their adherents as to what to disbelieve?

Even to the extent of disbelieving the specific and entire basis - the core - of a religion that preceded it.
Even while it is a religion that is based on the self-contradictory and thus heavily abrogated testimony, of a single self-proclaimed and self-serving "prophet", who not only contradicted but who was, and taught, the exact opposite of all of the prophets, apostles and witnesses of Yahshua.
And Yahweh's people, that Mohammed eventually railed against.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 01:16:26 PM »
After you have answered that question perhaps you can try this one.
Where did Mohammed ever claim the Gospel was corrupted?

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 02:31:32 AM »
If you had continued to read the Gospel you would have realized that your claim is false. Islam is indeed the opposite of the Gospel.

Not agreee, not ALL verse in Gospel is opposite of the Islam, there are verses which refers to Mohammed, but this is not what we are talking about. We are talking about a scripture before Mohammed, were somehow changed after 7th century.  

How many religions do you suppose there are, whose very basis - that at their very core - instruct their adherents as to what to disbelieve?

This is not part of our discussion. <<--- I learned it from you..

After you have answered that question perhaps you can try this one.
Where did Mohammed ever claim the Gospel was corrupted?

Mohammed didn't. Who claim it? Christian Scholars.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 03:10:36 AM by fiannes »

fiannes

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 02:34:10 AM »
Now,Brother Pete, do you believe that the Bible that is existing now have errors?
or modified? I think you don't even many Christians does.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 05:23:23 AM »
You need to respond to all the points in these replies, and in order. I am going to trust you to do that so I am going to make several replies at once to speed things up. Please do not ignore any points. Chop the posts up into pieces to reply.

If you had continued to read the Gospel you would have realized that your claim is false. Islam is indeed the opposite of the Gospel.

Not agreee, not ALL verse in Gospel is opposite of the Islam, ......

Sorry my friend, but the whole subject of the Gospel is the opposite of Islam. The new covenant through the crucifixion, death, and resurrection of Yahsuha, and salvation through faith in His shed blood, is what the new covenant is all about. That is all that matters about the New Testament - all a person needs to know.

There has not been a single Christian over the course of the last nearly 2,000 years that has not believed that Yeshua sacrificed Himself to save the whole world through faith in His shed blood. If someone didn't believe that then they simply wouldn't be a Christian.

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

The name "Yahshua" means "Yahweh saves".

Yet Mohammed taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the testimony of all of those witnesses of Yahshua.

I gave you links to hundreds of verses that declare Yahshua to be the Son of Yahweh and Yahweh to be His Father. Yet the jealous fallen angel that spoke through Mohammed deceived you into believing the EXACT OPPOSITE of that.

You must REJECT ALL of the prophets, apostles and witnesses of that new covenant, to follow the STAND-ALONE 23 year 7th century record of A SINGLE self-proclaimed self-serving "prophet" Mohammed.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=53.0

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

You were taught to DISbelieve the Gospel by Satan through his false prophet Mohammed, and you do disbelieve it, even though you've never read it.
When I ask Mohammed's followers who did die on the cross, I get as many answers as Muslims that I ask. In other words Mohammed's followers are "....  full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow ...", while Christians have no doubt whatsoever, and even Jews believe that Yahsuha died. That's because you were only taught WHAT TO DISBELIEVE.
Yet the false prophet Mohammed comes along 500 years later and DECLARES THE EXACT OPPOSITE.
I would be amazed at the number of people that follow him, in spite of his personal behavior, but have come to understand the power of the spirit of antichrist.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=624.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 05:25:56 AM »
....... there are verses which refers to Mohammed .........

There are indeed verses that refer to Mohammed, but not the ones you have been taught by Greek sophist styled entertainers and antichrist liars, like Ahmed Deedat.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0

Are you in the habit of doing book reports on books you never read?

Why don't you try reading the Gospel instead of relying on liars like that? Why don't you stop wasting your time, talking about something that you don't know about, and read it instead?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Much of the nonsense you have been taught about Mohammed in Scripture, by proven liars like Deedat, is covered in the category at this link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=33.0

The fact is that Mohammed WAS, and taught, the EXACT OPPOSITE of Yahshua.

Here are a few verses in the New Testament that do refer to Mohammed, and to other false prophets, like those I mentioned previously that have deceived part of the "church". Make no mistake, all unsound doctrine is the work of Satan.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

But Mohammed didn't even bother with sheep's clothing, but came as a ravening wolf.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The prophet Daniel defines the term "beast" as a kingdom. In this verse the "beast" is Mohammed's Islamic empire.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=12.0

You are being carried to your destruction, my young friend. Forever is a very long time.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 05:58:02 AM »
...... there are verses which refers to Mohammed, but this is not what we are talking about. We are talking about a scripture before Mohammed, were somehow changed after 7th century. 

You have still not answered to the subject of this thread. The Gospel is the same today as it was in the 7th century. How do you explain the verses in the original post?

Where in the Quran does Mohammed say the Gospel is corrupted?