Author Topic: Does God have a Spirit? - A Second Look  (Read 19137 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Does God have a Spirit? - A Second Look
« on: December 24, 2008, 09:25:41 AM »
Does God have a Spirit, my Muslim friends?

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Why do Muslims call Jesus Ruhullah? What does it mean in Islam? Click here.

According to those Muslim sites it means "a spirit from allah" or "a spirit of allah".

So does God HAVE a Spirit? A Spirit OF God?

Sura 32.9: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Exd 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

Sura 58.22 Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.

Sura 16:102 Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

So we can see that, according to their own measure, Muslims are polytheistic hypocrites.

God + His Spirit = 2 gods when measuring Christians.

1+1=2

But when measuring allah + his spirit:

1+1=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O31ud9yQjh4

Now consider the term "Ruhullah". This is a name for Jesus that means "a spirit of Allah".

So is Jesus "a spirit of allah"? Muslims believe He was born of the virgin Mary by the will of God. They also believe He was a flesh and bone man, even though they recognize He was uniquely put on earth - out of all mankind - by allah.

Christians believe that Jesus is a part of God "manifest", or revealed, to us. That God sent a part of Himself to be the perfect example to all mankind. A manifestation of God, just like God's Spirit. If God hadn't revealed Himself to us, we couldn't know He exists.

Muslims even believe Jesus was sinless. Since even a thought can constitute a sin, how could a flesh and bone man, ever, be sinless?

John 1:29  29  The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.    30  This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.    31  And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.    32  And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.    33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.    34  And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Why not read a little from John's Gospel? Same version (KJV) Deedat quoted from:
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/#gospel_of_john

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him:...

Hbr 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Mat 26:28 For this is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED FOR MANY for the remission of sins.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation THROUGH FAITH IN HIS BLOOD, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Hbr 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and WITHOUT SHEDDING OF BLOOD IS NO REMISSION.

vaheedkhan

• View Profile
Re: Does God have a Spirit? - A Second Look
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
God in the heaven is not our and yours affair, when you and i do not know. When i shouldnt be assuming and nor you, when you dont know whats in the heaven and whats in the earth, and the unseen, when you havent seen god, when you havent heard him.

Simple, no one hasnt seen it nor the prophets god showed to them peace be up on them...its totaly not our affair. God gaves the commandment to praise him and gracious and merciful is.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
God in the heaven is not our and yours affair, when you and i do not know. When i shouldnt be assuming and nor you, when you dont know whats in the heaven and whats in the earth, and the unseen, when you havent seen god, when you havent heard him.

Simple, no one hasnt seen it nor the prophets god showed to them peace be up on them...its totaly not our affair. God gaves the commandment to praise him and gracious and merciful is.

I didn't answer this because I didn't, and still don't, understand it. But I can say that we can know about God to the extent that He revealed Himself to us through a 1600 year record of all of the prophets, apostles and legions of witnesses. The OPPOSITE of the revelation that the jinn gave to Mohammed in the cave. God expects us to get to know Him to the extent that this record allows and it is how we can know truth from error and lies. And we can know Him through a personal relationship, by way of the Holy Spirit. Beyond that:

Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

Does God have a Spirit? - A Second Look
- on: December 24, 2008, 07:25:41 AM -
Does God have a Spirit, my Muslim friends?

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Why do Muslims call Jesus Ruhullah? What does it mean in Islam? Click here.

According to those Muslim sites it means "a spirit from allah" or "a spirit of allah".

So does God HAVE a Spirit? A Spirit OF God?

Sura 32.9: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Exd 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

Sura 58.22 Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.

Sura 16:102 Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

So we can see that, according to their own measure, Muslims are polytheistic hypocrites.

ALL THE SURAS YOU QUOTE SHOWS THE DIRECT OPPOSITE OF YOUR STATEMENT, ONLY A MUSHRIHK WOULD MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT>
IF you have an agenda to falsify matters you will use your own limited intellect and knowledge to arrive at conclusions (Theories/ doctrines without examining the evidence for such claims as many ignorant a reader would.
Firstly from does not mean and of in no way determines that it is, for the simple minded an earthly example: This card is from me, am I the card, is the card a part of me or did I create the Card/buy the card/make the card??.

Here is what the Quran says about RUH,
IT IS GIVEN TO MAN, it is the command of ALLAH
We KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT IT
THE RUH of EESA WAS GIVEN TO MARY AS A REVELATION (A SIGN OF ALLAH)
THE RUH IS THAT WHICH ALLAH HAS ORDAINED

Surah 17:85-86

They ask thee concerning the Spirit.
Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:
Of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you."
If it were Our* Will, We* could take away that which We* have sent thee by inspiration:
Then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter against Us.

The RUH is given to everyone when they are in the womb of their mothers
The RUh of Nabi EEsa was given as a sign of Revelation

[2.253] Those Messengers we endowned with gifts, some above others:
To one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour);
To Jesus, the son of Mary, We* gave Clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.
Al Baqarah (The Heifer)

[4.171] O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth.
Christ Jesus the son of Mary was a Messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary,
And a Spirit proceeding from Him.
Al Nisa (The Women)

[5.110] Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother.
Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity.
Al Ma'idah (The Repast)

[15.29] When I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My spirit*, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. Al Hijr (The Rock) [16.102] Say: The Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth,
In order to strengthen those who believe and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.
Al Nahl (The Bee)

[26.192-96] Verily this is a Revelation from the Lord of the Worlds: With it came down the Spirit of Faith and truth -
To thy heart and mind, that thou mayest admonish in the perspicuous Arabic tongue.
Without doubt it is (announced) in the Revealed Books of the former peoples.
Al Shu'ara (The Poet
[/i][/i]s)

We acknowledge and hold dear the mission of Nabi EESA (JESUS) as the Sprit of ALLAH.
There is a SPIRIT IN ALL OF US THAT MUST RERURN TO ALLAH, THE CONDITION IT IS IN IS UP TO US (FREE WILL)
WE HAVE A COVENANT WITH ALLAH TO RETURN THE RUH GRANTED TO US IN THE STATE OF PURITY IT WAS GRANTED TO US IN

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 05:35:10 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 10:35:00 AM »
[15.29] When I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My spirit*,.....

Quoting you, but bolded and colored by me.

So did Mohammed's "Allah" have a spirit or was he a liar?

Why is it you can't finish a discussion?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1230.msg6543#msg6543

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 03:00:07 PM »
Certainly the God of all of the prophets, apostles and witnesses of His 1600 year record of the Scriptures, that His people have followed through 2 covenants for 3500 years, has a Spirit!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1225.0

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 04:51:50 AM »
Quote from: AnnaMuslim on July 11, 2010, 08:30:22 AM

Why is it you can't finish a discussion

YOU MY FRIEND CONFIRM EVERYDAY THAT MUHAMMAD IS TRUTHFUL>
YOU REVEAL YOUR NATURE AND THE EFFECT YOUR BELIEF HAS ON YOU.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:
If it were Our* Will, We* could take away that which We* have sent thee by inspiration:

OUR ALLAH SAYS THAT THE SPIRIT IS HIS COMMAND (AMR) (HIS COMMAND IS REVELATION TO US)

ALLAH DOES NOT STATE THAT ALLAH HAS A SPIRIT, "MY" IS A STATEMENT THAT MEANS DIRECTLY FROM,
YOU MAY BE BORN VIA A MOTHER AND A FATHER< BUT YOUR RUH IS PLACED IN YOUR BODY DIRECTLY FROM ALLAH.

DOES ALLAH HAVE A SPIRIT, that is not for us to discuss, MY means FROM, ALLAH is the CREATOR and not in need of a RUH,
HUMAN BEINGS NEEDS A RUH,  DID ALLAH PLACE HIS SPIRIT IN EACH ONE OF US YES.

RUH (SOUL, A spiritual light, knowledge and reason, ability to hold revelation from ALLAH or it could be revelation, through human being the existence of ALLAH is revealed on EARTH! Through humans the revelation (light, divine guidance is revealed, scripture is announced from the heart (RUH) of MAN.

SOULS (THAT WHICH RETURNS TO ALLAH)
EVERY CHILD IS BORN MUSLIM (WITH A PURE RUH)(Pure spiritual light)
HUMANS HAVE THE ABILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND DIVINE SCRIPTURE)
WE (HUMANS) USE THE GUIDANCE OF THE PROPHETS TO GET TO KNOW ALLAH
WE ARE ABLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG WITH SCRIPTURE AS OUR YARDSTICK (MEASURE)
WE QUOTE AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND HOPEFULLY IMPLEMENT DIVINE GUIDANCE (BLESSED WITH KNOWLEDGE)
WE READ THAT ALLAH IS THE CREATOR< THE SUSTAINER AND THE LORD (RAB) "OUR FATHER" DOES THAT MEAN THAT ALLAH HAS CHILDREN? OR DOES IT MEANS THAT ALLAH PROVIDES FOR US LIKE A MOTHER AND A FATHER DOES?

THE SPIRIT IS THE COMMAND OF ALLAH.,
Whose Earth is this? Does the entire Universe not belong to ALLAH.
Whose creation are we, We ARE FROM ALLAH, HIS CREATION with the most valuable essence in us "SPIRIT" RUH from ALLAH
ALLAH Placed the RUH of NABI EESA directly into the WOMB of MARIAM.

My Apologies for not responding immediately but I had to sign off in the middle of the discussion.

Regards

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 05:54:22 AM »
Quote from: AnnaMuslim on July 11, 2010, 08:30:22 AM

Why is it you can't finish a discussion

YOU MY FRIEND CONFIRM EVERYDAY THAT MUHAMMAD IS TRUTHFUL>
YOU REVEAL YOUR NATURE AND THE EFFECT YOUR BELIEF HAS ON YOU.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:

OUR ALLAH SAYS THAT THE SPIRIT IS HIS COMMAND (AMR) (HIS COMMAND IS REVELATION TO US)

ALLAH DOES NOT STATE THAT ALLAH HAS A SPIRIT, "MY" IS A STATEMENT THAT MEANS DIRECTLY FROM, .....

The word "of" is the term that indicates "from" in that verse while "My" is possessive.

.....YOU MAY BE BORN VIA A MOTHER AND A FATHER< BUT YOUR RUH IS PLACED IN YOUR BODY DIRECTLY FROM ALLAH.

DOES ALLAH HAVE A SPIRIT, that is not for us to discuss, MY means FROM, ALLAH is the CREATOR and not in need of a RUH,
HUMAN BEINGS NEEDS A RUH,  DID ALLAH PLACE HIS SPIRIT IN EACH ONE OF US YES.

So if "Allah" didn't have a spirit in the first place, you couldn't hardly believe he placed it in us could you?
So the answer is obviously that you agree that God has a Spirit.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 05:56:32 AM »
My Apologies for not responding immediately but I had to sign off in the middle of the discussion.

Never a need to apologize for that as we all have lives outside of this forum. Or one might pause for contemplation and study. Always understood.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 04:48:21 PM »
So if "Allah" didn't have a spirit in the first place, you couldn't hardly believe he placed it in us could you?

If you have dificulty in grasping simple concepts, dont be shy ask a simple question. Belief is simple: ALLAH is GOD is the Creator, ALLAH DOES NOT NEED A SPIRIT HE HAS GIVEN US A SPIRIT FROM HIM, LiKE HE GAVE US REVELATION FROM HIM (ALLAH).

ALLAH SAYS BE AND IT IS. WE DO NOT KNOW WAHT THE SPIRIT IS MADE OF ALL WEKNOW IS THAT IT IS THE COMMAND OF ALLAH

ALLAH is the creator of the SPIRIT, ALLAH does not need a SPIRIT, ALLAH is not born (BEGOTTEN) only CREATION (MAN) is in need of a spirit, A divine essence. WHEN MAN COMMITS EVIL DEEDS HE TARNISHES HIS SPIRIT/ BLACKENS IT and he fallsinto more and more vice.

only by repenting, turning to and acknowledging ALLAH and obeying ALLAH does he return to his natural state of purity, and so returns to ALLAH (HIS RUH IS CLEANSED, IT IS ALLAH WHO DECIDES ON HIS SINCERITY OFHIS ACTIONS.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 06:49:00 PM »

If you have dificulty in grasping simple concepts, dont be shy ask a simple question. Belief is simple: ALLAH is GOD is the Creator, ALLAH DOES NOT NEED A SPIRIT .....

My friend, it is you that keeps trying to muddy the water, to avoid admitting to the inevitable.
Who indicated that "Allah" needs anything?

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »

If you have dificulty in grasping simple concepts, dont be shy ask a simple question. Belief is simple: ALLAH is GOD is the Creator, ALLAH DOES NOT NEED A SPIRIT .....

My friend, it is you that keeps trying to muddy the water, to avoid admitting to the inevitable.

There is muddying of anything, starange observation, all the negativity and bad words eminate frm you, bring true joy and love into your heart

WHEN SOMETHING COMES FROME ALLAH WE SAY IT IS FROM ALLAH, AND A MUSLIM THANKS ALLAH< GHAMD(ETERNAL GRATEFULNESS)
A KAAFIR (DISBELIEVER) AND A MUSHRIHK WILL THEN ASK QUESTIONS LIKE< IS IT A PART OF ALLAH< DOES ALLAH HAVE A SPIRIT?
RUHULLAH (SPIRIT) OF ALLAH< MEANS THAT NABI EESA RECEIVED HIS RUH DIRECTLY FROM ALLAH< A FAVOUR AND A SIGN FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE> AND WHAT IS THE RUH? THE RUH IS THE COMMAND OF ALLAH.

A SIGN FOR THE JAHUD AND THE NASARAA (GENTILE)< BUT YOU CLING TO A BOOK FROM MEN>

THE MUSHRIHK USES NABI EESA AS A MEANS TO DEVIATE FROM ALLAH FOR >

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 05:31:31 AM »

There is muddying of anything, starange observation, all the negativity and bad words eminate frm you, bring true joy and love into your heart

"bad words"? What happens when one steps in a clear stream, that has a mud bottom, and then jumps up and down the way you have in this thread? Do you prefer "cloud the issue" to "muddying the waters"? You had to work pretty hard to pretend I use "bad words". Instead it amounts to nothing more than more false accusation.

If English isn't your first language, that means you are throwing up a smoke screen of meaningless words and worthless obfuscation and blather to run and hide from the truth, because the fact is that even Mohammed's "Allah" declared he had a spirit.

[15.29] When I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My spirit*,....

WHEN SOMETHING COMES FROME ALLAH WE SAY IT IS FROM ALLAH, AND A MUSLIM THANKS ALLAH< GHAMD(ETERNAL GRATEFULNESS)
A KAAFIR (DISBELIEVER) AND A MUSHRIHK WILL THEN ASK QUESTIONS LIKE< IS IT A PART OF ALLAH< DOES ALLAH HAVE A SPIRIT?

No need for Christians to ask. Your "Allah" himself declared that he has a spirit.
All your blah, blah, blah, blah in this thread will not change that.

But you reject that God has a Spirit because it helps you begin to see what God is really all about, through other than the child-like mind of a 7th century desert-dwelling illiterate, and his ridiculously abrogated record.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0
But you are an antichrist so you must reject God's Spirit. As long as you do, and until you repent, you will never be filled with God's Spirit, but will continue to be filled with the spirit of antichrist through the false prophet Mohammed. If you continue your blasphemy God may stop His Spirit from even striving with you - if indeed it still does judging by your reprobate defense of men raping prisoners and slaves.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1564.0

RUHULLAH (SPIRIT) OF ALLAH< MEANS THAT NABI EESA RECEIVED HIS RUH DIRECTLY FROM ALLAH< A FAVOUR AND A SIGN FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE> AND WHAT IS THE RUH? THE RUH IS THE COMMAND OF ALLAH.

A SIGN FOR THE JAHUD AND THE NASARAA (GENTILE)< BUT YOU CLING TO A BOOK FROM MEN>

THE MUSHRIHK USES NABI EESA AS A MEANS TO DEVIATE FROM ALLAH FOR >

You can see that Christian's don't believe that God's Spirit is a separate God, any more than Mohammedans believe that "Allah's" spirit is a separate God.
Thus you can easily see the false witness that you have brought to bear against Christians, for as long as you can remember, and false understanding of the Mohammedanism that you profess, and I'm confident will continue to lie about on into the future.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.    2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,    3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,    4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;    5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.    6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,    7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.   8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

You can see that you are a lying hypocrite, since even Mohammedans are charged to believe in this part of Mohammed's "Allah", but you will lie and lie and lie about Christians. But it isn't me that made you a liar.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

That's because you follow the father of lies. That's why you have no capacity to see the truth. Because you love lies and the father of them.

2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=415.0

The Greek word "semeion" translated as "miracles" and "signs" is defined in Strong's as "that by which a person is distinguished from others and is known". That makes Mohammed a perfect fit for the false prophet, since he is known for his Quran, and has without question been distinguished from others by it for 1400 years.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast {Islam} was taken, and with him {kingdom/beast is assigned masculine gender in Daniel} the false prophet {Mohammed} that wrought miracles {Quran} before him, {this means "in the presence of" the beast - Islam - Muslims} with which he deceived them {Muslims} that had received the mark {666} of the beast, and them {Muslims} that worshipped his image. {today's Islam and second Jihad in the image of the Islamic First Jihad.  Jihad is the pinnacle of worship in Islam} These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
http://www.66619.org/thequran.htm

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them {Muslims} was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast {Mohammed's Islamic kingdom} and the false prophet {Mohammed} [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And of course Mohammed's Islamic "beast" (kingdom) gets it's earthly power directly from Satan, because all of the kingdoms of the earth are Satan's legal possession. That's why Mohammedans have striven for 1400 years to conquer these earthly kingdoms, because Mohammedans are Satan's people.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the  dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=12.0

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 07:51:32 AM »
You can see that Christian's don't believe that God's Spirit is a separate God, any more than Mohammedans believe that "Allah's" spirit is a separate God.
Thus you can easily see the false witness that you have brought to bear against Christians, for as long as you can remember, and false understanding of the Mohammedanism that you profess, and I'm confident will continue to lie about on into the future.

WHILE I CAN SEE, I ALSO HEAR YOU SAY, "GOD IS THE FATHER, GOD IS THE SON AND GOD IS THE HOLY SPIRIT:

WELL MOST DEVIATED RELIGIONS END UP WORSHIPPING  SPIRIT (RED INDIANS, HINDUS (REINCARNATIONS OF GOD's SIRIT, XHOSA IN AFRICA, ETC

I HEAR YOU TALK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE LIKE IT IS SOMETHING SEPARATE, LIKE ONE NEEDS IT IN ORDER TO REACH GOD>

I HEAR THAT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST (GOD?) (GOD THE SON?) (THE SON OF GOD?) (GOD AS THE SON?) (GOD IS THE SON?) (OR IS THE SON OF GODTHE SAME BUT NOT GOD?)

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.    2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,    3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,    4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;    5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.    6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,    7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.   8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

LET ME SEE. THIS IS A DESCRIPTION OF YOU:
1. YOU CHALLENGE MUSLIMS THAT HAVE ARE INSTRUCTED TO WAGE WAR AGAINST KAAFIRS AND MUSHRIHKS (PERILOUS?)
2.YOU LOVE YOURSELF AS YOU ARE HIGHLY OPINIONATED, BOAST ABOUT SO CALLED EVIDENCE YOU HAVE, YOUR STYLE DEPICTS A PERSON FULL OF PRIDE,  ONLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE (everyone around you is lost including the thousands of Christian sects), BLASPHEMY IS SECOND NATURE TO YOU AS YOU SPREAD THE FALSE DOCTRINES OF MEN THAT RE OPINIONATED (DR, RAFAT AND ELLIS SKOLLFIELD) AND YOU BOAST ABOUT YOUR POSITION,  MOST WESTERNERS DONT EVEN LIKE THEIR PARENTS, DONT KNOW HOW TO BE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR THE SCRIPTURES, YOU SAY THE LAWS OF GOD NO LONGER APPLY TO YOU AS THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDES YOU (THAT IS UNHOLY).
3You talk about love but the tone of voice and accusations against human beings tell me another story! That you have no affection for anyone except those that agree with you,
4. CHRISTAINS AND JEWS ARE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO ONE ANOTHER BUT IN EVIL THEY SEEM TO BE ALLIES? IT FEELS LIKE THEY ARE TRAITORS OF THEIR OWN FAITH!! ISlam hoever is totally against ones desires and pleasure is kept to a minimal, even pleasure in ISLAM HAS RULES> Christians can eat what they want, drink what they want, flirt with any woman, dress like they want, support whatever cause they want.
5. THE LAW OF GOD DOES NOT APPLY (CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS)
6. DEFINITELY NOT FROM ISLAM< WOMEN ARE CAPTIVES IN WESTERN SOCIETIES< THEY DO AS FASHION DICTATES. BROTHELS, Colleges where men and women intermingle freely,
7, SUNDAY SCHOOL NEVER ENDS, EDUCATION FIRST IN TE WEST, MUST ATTEND COLLEGE AND GET GOOD GRADES>>
LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE NO EDUCATION ABOUT WHAT IS REALL IMPORTANT AND NEVER KNOWING THE TRUTH, ALWAYS DEBATING AND PUTTING FORWARD OPINION.
8. MUSLIMS CITE THE STORY of MOSES ALL THE TIME AND WARN ABOUT JESTERS IN THE COURTS OF MEN, And conjurers and deceivers, nothing but trickery, WORDPLAY AND SUPERIOR ATTITUDES WHEN SYING THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE< IF ITS IN THE BOOK IT MUST BE TRUE< WE WILL ALTER THE MEANINGS TO SUITE THE TIME>

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 11:44:37 AM »

WHILE I CAN SEE, I ALSO HEAR YOU SAY, "GOD IS THE FATHER, GOD IS THE SON AND GOD IS THE HOLY SPIRIT:

That's right. ALL God. But it isn't about what I say Anna.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=40.0

WELL MOST DEVIATED RELIGIONS END UP WORSHIPPING  SPIRIT (RED INDIANS, HINDUS (REINCARNATIONS OF GOD's SIRIT, XHOSA IN AFRICA, ETC

I HEAR YOU TALK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE LIKE IT IS SOMETHING SEPARATE, LIKE ONE NEEDS IT IN ORDER TO REACH GOD>

It is what we find working in our lives AFTER our relationship with God begins. We must first be "born again".

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

But as long as you continue to put your effort into MISunderstanding as you have demonstrated in this thread and throughout the forum, you will never come to know the Spirit of God.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

I HEAR THAT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST (GOD?) (GOD THE SON?) (THE SON OF GOD?) (GOD AS THE SON?) (GOD IS THE SON?) (OR IS THE SON OF GODTHE SAME BUT NOT GOD?)

ALL GOD as revealed through the scriptures!

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
ALL GOD as revealed through the scriptures!

THE OT CLEARLY STATES ACCORDING TO UNKNOWN AUTHORS< ASCRIBED TO Disciples, copied by (no-one knows) translated by, no-one knows, retranslated by who knows

DEFINITELY NOT FROM ALLAH (GOD)

Ethos

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 08:37:07 PM »
God does not require a spirit, he is spirit. The question of the Trinity is very confusing for most people and the Muslim and Christian faiths are confusing the issue. Muslims believe that God is singular and most Christians believe in the trinity. I'm a Christian but I believe in a singular God. How is that possible you may ask? Here is the simple explanation:

If you consider the human being, we are made of three parts. The Mind, the Body, and the Spirit. In a real sense, every human being is a trinity. But of a truth, I like everyone else at this forum am a singular person. Likewise, I understand God in a similar way. Did he not infact say; "Let us make man in our own image". BTW, when God says "let us", I believe he is speaking about his angles and not the other presumed parts of the so-called Trinity.

For me, at least, it,s this simple;

Gods has a plan for the ages and this is his Mind.
And, when God came down to man, he took on the Body of Christ Jesus.
God has a spirit, or more correctly, he is spirit and this is his law.

God's Mind, Body, and Spirit all rolled up into one person, our Saviour. Not three different persons, just one; Jesus Christ

The Muslims say that God has no partners and I agree. But unlike the Muslims, I believe in the Person of Christ Jesus and with the Plan for the ages, he will plant his law upon the hearts of his chosen elect. God,,,,, just like you and I, is made of three parts. Why is it so difficult for people to understand this very simple concept?

..................................Ethos

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 11:16:00 PM by Ethos »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 04:51:52 AM »
Hi Ethos and welcome to the forum! :)

God does not require a spirit, .......

I don't think any Christians or Muslims believe that Yahweh requires, or has need of, anything.

...... he is spirit.

Where does Yahweh describe Himself as being spirit?

The question of the Trinity is very confusing for most people and the Muslim .........

I'm not sure it is confusing for even most Muslims to understand. They are simply required to deny our Savior as an article of Mohammed's stand-alone 7th century religion.

........ and Christian faiths are confusing the issue.

The church may have caused some confusion in the minds of nonChristians. For openers perhaps, with the doctrinal term of convenience "trinity" that some suggest Constantine brought into the "church". I tend to avoid the term in discussions with Muslims as this term presents a major stumbling block for them.

Muslims believe that God is singular and most Christians believe in the trinity.

For Christians this isn't a matter of one or the other as you framed it.
Mark 12:29 ... The Lord our God is one Lord: ... 32 ... for there is one God; and there is none other but he:  

I'm a Christian but I believe in a singular God.

What do you mean by "but" you believe in a singular God?
No Christian has ever believed in more than one God. If someone did, they wouldn't be a Christian.
1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are one.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 05:23:15 AM »
How is that possible you may ask? Here is the simple explanation:

If you consider the human being, we are made of three parts. The Mind, the Body, and the Spirit.

You began by painting Yahweh as being Spirit, but here you recognize him as more than Spirit. More complex. Your earlier statement is the kind of thing that would confuse a Muslim or other unregenerate. Indeed it is a statement that Muslims invoke when they are trying to wiggle off of this hook. This later description of yours clarifies, just as your next sentence does.

In a real sense, every human being is a trinity. But of a truth, I like everyone else at this forum am a singular person. Likewise, I understand God in a similar way. Did he not infact say; "Let us make man in our own image". BTW, when God says "let us", I believe he is speaking about his angles and not the other presumed parts of the so-called Trinity.

What do you mean by "presumed" parts when you just described your - indeed Christian - understanding of, and belief in, these parts?

What some dub the "trinity" was indeed present.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

2Timothy 1:9   Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

1 Peter 1:19  But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:  20  Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

What scripture suggests the "we" He speaks of is angels?
What scripture suggests that Yahweh's Spirit, and Yahshua, are not who He is speaking about, as your post suggests?
You seem to be suggesting that angels helped make man since.... Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man....

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Again, welcome to the forum Ethos!