Author Topic: The "trinity" in Islam  (Read 14607 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
The "trinity" in Islam
« on: March 13, 2011, 07:59:53 AM »
This is discussed in other topics but I thought it deserved a separate subject heading in this section. Muhammad didn't even understand what the "trinity" is since he thought it was the Father, Son and Mary. Further, the word trinity does not exist in the Quran except in English translations.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/quran_trinity.htm
rebuttal
http://www.answering-islam.org/Emails/mary-ezra.htm

Amazingly, the primary argument Muslims lodge to criticism of Muhammad's mistake, is to suggest that it was Christian doctrine that he picked up, which would expose Muhammad as being the victim of a rumored Christian heresy. It's a lose, lose argument for them, let alone that by the 7th century after the Gospel had been translated into perhaps a hundred languages, and copied perhaps a hundred thousand times, and was being read all over the world when Muhammad quipped

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

ateef

• View Profile
Re: The "trinity" in Islam
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 02:40:52 AM »
This is discussed in other topics but I thought it deserved a separate subject heading in this section. Muhammad didn't even understand what the "trinity" is since he thought it was the Father, Son and Mary. Further, the word trinity does not exist in the Quran except in English translations.
rebuttal

Amazingly, the primary argument Muslims lodge to criticism of Muhammad's mistake, is to suggest that it was Christian doctrine that he picked up, which would expose Muhammad as being the victim of a rumored Christian heresy. It's a loose, loose argument for them, let alone that by the 7th century after the Gospel had been translated into perhaps a hundred languages, and copied perhaps a hundred thousand times, and was being read all over the world when Muhammad quipped

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Ok You Tell me what Trinity is....Instead of using false allegations and telling The prophet did not understand what Trinity Is ???...

1. The Qura'n Is from The Lord...It is the Truth from the Lord...Allah Knows The Best

2. Trinity according to you is not mentioned, ok ye tell me fine if it is not in quran,

Does Trinity Does Not exist In The Followers Of Christianity.It exists Right.And it is False Practice.Desist from it its better for you.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 03:47:11 AM »
rebuttal

Amazingly, the primary argument Muslims lodge to criticism of Muhammad's mistake, is to suggest that it was Christian doctrine that he picked up, which would expose Muhammad as being the victim of a rumored Christian heresy. It's a loose, loose argument for them, let alone that by the 7th century after the Gospel had been translated into perhaps a hundred languages, and copied perhaps a hundred thousand times, and was being read all over the world when Muhammad quipped

Ok You Tell me what Trinity is....Instead of using false allegations and telling The prophet did not understand what Trinity Is ???...

1. The Qura'n Is from The Lord...It is the Truth from the Lord...Allah Knows The Best

2. Trinity according to you is not mentioned, ok ye tell me fine if it is not in quran,

Does Trinity Does Not exist In The Followers Of Christianity.It exists Right.And it is False Practice.Desist from it its better for you.

Muhammad understood the doctrine of the Trinity to be God the Father, Mary the mother of Jesus, and Jesus. This shouldn't surprise anyone given Muhammad's contact with those that had a doctrinal axe to grind with the Roman Catholic Church. Roman Catholics venerate Mary to the degree it is indistinguishable from worship. The RCC's insistence on calling Mary the "mother of God" is misleading at best and blasphemous at worse. In other verses from the Qur'an Muhammad confused the Holy Spirit with Gabriel. The actual doctrine of the Trinity is that there are Three distinct person's within One Godhead. Each of the same exact essence and purpose but acting distinctly of one another. If we as God's creation are three distinct parts, mind, body and soul, then why wouldn't God be much more complex in His identity?
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 04:27:37 AM »

Muhammad understood the doctrine of the Trinity to be God the Father, Mary the mother of Jesus, and Jesus. This shouldn't surprise anyone given Muhammad's contact with those that had a doctrinal axe to grind with the Roman Catholic Church. Roman Catholics venerate Mary to the degree it is indistinguishable from worship. The RCC's insistence on calling Mary the "mother of God" is misleading at best and blasphemous at worse. In other verses from the Qur'an Muhammad confused the Holy Spirit with Gabriel. The actual doctrine of the Trinity is that there are Three distinct person's within One Godhead. Each of the same exact essence and purpose but acting distinctly of one another. If we as God's creation are three distinct parts, mind, body and soul, then why wouldn't God be much more complex in His identity?

A lie against or an allegation towards any of the Prophet is a Sin and deserves a seat in Hell.

Prophet Muhammadh (Pecae Be Upon Him) was Not confused...He gave The Truth Very Clear

People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not speak of a 'Trinity'—stop, that is better for you—Allah is only one Allah, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust.

Angel Gabriel/Jibril(Peace Be upon Him) is not Mentioned in the Verses also....Show me which Verse shows the confusion with Angel Gabriel(as u said Prophet Muhammad confused the Holy Spirit with Gabriel)

Show me Your proof If you true. If You Cannot Do Not Even Speak Of Trinity and ask forgiveness from the Almighty,The Most Merciful and Forgiving.....

The RCC's insistence on calling Mary the "mother of God" is misleading at best and blasphemous at worse.

As far as this is concerned You are Correct....They have to Desist...Its Better For Them....

When Allah says, 'Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, "Take me and my mother as two gods alongside Allah"?' he will say, 'May You be exalted! I would never say what I had no right to say—if I had said such a thing You would have known it: You know all that is within me, though I do not know what is within You, You alone have full knowledge of things unseen

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:33:01 AM by ateef »

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 07:15:05 AM »

A lie against or an allegation towards any of the Prophet is a Sin and deserves a seat in Hell.

Which is why I have no problem telling the truth about Muhammad. He was a false prophet.

Quote from: ateef
Prophet Muhammadh (Pecae Be Upon Him) was Not confused...He gave The Truth Very Clear

People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not speak of a 'Trinity'—stop, that is better for you—Allah is only one Allah, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust.

This verse is exactly the type of confusion I am referring to. Muhammad believed Christians thought the Trinity to be God, Mary and Jesus. This confusion was the result of the RCC's overemphasis of Mary and other sects of Christianity taking issue with it. However, even the RCC does not consider Mary a god doctrinally. The Trinity, which is a conjoined word of tri and unity, is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Three distinct persons of the same Godhead. Even Muhammad believed God had a spirit. Does this then follow that muslims believe in two gods?

Angel Gabriel/Jibril(Peace Be upon Him) is not Mentioned in the Verses also....Show me which Verse shows the confusion with Angel Gabriel(as u said Prophet Muhammad confused the Holy Spirit with Gabriel)

"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (The Noble Quran, 16:102)"

This among other passages in the Qur'an conflate the title of Holy Spirit with Gabriel.

Show me Your proof If you true. If You Cannot Do Not Even Speak Of Trinity and ask forgiveness from the Almighty,The Most Merciful and Forgiving.....

While your concern is commendable I will ask that you frame it differently. This isn't the place for you to make demands. If you have a point then lay it out concisely and let it stand or fall on its' own.

As far as this is concerned You are Correct....They have to Desist...Its Better For Them....

When Allah says, 'Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, "Take me and my mother as two gods alongside Allah"?' he will say, 'May You be exalted! I would never say what I had no right to say—if I had said such a thing You would have known it: You know all that is within me, though I do not know what is within You, You alone have full knowledge of things unseen

But no Christian, Catholic or otherwise, has ever taught or thought Jesus taught anyone to take Mary as a god. Theotokos or God-bearer or "Mother of God" was in reference to the fact that Mary gave birth to Jesus who is the eternal God made flesh. As I said it is misleading and I think should not be used. However, the very fact that Muhammad gave such a revelation underscores the fact that he had no clue what Christians actually taught concerning the Trinity.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 02:21:24 PM »
rebuttal

Ok You Tell me what Trinity is....

Well do you believe that Muhammad's "Allah" has a spirit?

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 04:27:43 AM »

Which is why I have no problem telling the truth about Muhammad. He was a false prophet.

This verse is exactly the type of confusion I am referring to. Muhammad believed Christians thought the Trinity to be God, Mary and Jesus. This confusion was the result of the RCC's overemphasis of Mary and other sects of Christianity taking issue with it. However, even the RCC does not consider Mary a god doctrinally. The Trinity, which is a conjoined word of tri and unity, is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Three distinct persons of the same Godhead. Even Muhammad believed God had a spirit. Does this then follow that muslims believe in two gods?

"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (The Noble Quran, 16:102)"

This among other passages in the Qur'an conflate the title of Holy Spirit with Gabriel.

While your concern is commendable I will ask that you frame it differently. This isn't the place for you to make demands. If you have a point then lay it out concisely and let it stand or fall on its' own.

But no Christian, Catholic or otherwise, has ever taught or thought Jesus taught anyone to take Mary as a god. Theotokos or God-bearer or "Mother of God" was in reference to the fact that Mary gave birth to Jesus who is the eternal God made flesh. As I said it is misleading and I think should not be used. However, the very fact that Muhammad gave such a revelation underscores the fact that he had no clue what Christians actually taught concerning the Trinity.

ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST IN YOUR HEARTS A DISEASE....I SEE IT GROWING>>>>

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 07:14:46 AM »
Is there a reason you didn't answer this Ateef?

Ok You Tell me what Trinity is....

Well do you believe that Muhammad's "Allah" has a spirit?

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 10:27:30 AM »
It is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given very little

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »
It is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given very little

Come on Ateef, you can do better than that! He gave you the knowledge in your books, that you pretend not to have. Do you think we can't guess why you want to run and hide from this simple truth? The answer is clear. Try reading it this time:

Allah is the "I" in the verse. He even makes reference to his spirit as "MY spirit".
In light of the evidence from the Quran, why would you want to pretend you don't know that Muhammad's "Allah" has a spirit?

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 10:21:26 AM »
It is only those who hear (with sincere hearts) that accept faith; and Allah will raise these people dead of heart, then towards Him they will be herded.
[/color]

Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah of which ye are (yourselves) witnesses?

Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while ye have knowledge?

Surat Al-'A`rāf (The Heights) - سورة الأعراف

Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

This Is my Last Reply to You.  As i Know You are Deaf and Blind....

As for those whose fate is disbelief, whether you warn them or do not warn them - it is all one for them; they will not believe. Allah has sealed their hearts and their ears, and on their eyes is a covering; and for them is a terrible punishment.

And when Our verses are recited to him he haughtily turns away as if he did not hear them - as if there is deafness in his ears; so give him the glad tidings of a painful punishment.

Indeed the worst beasts in the sight of Allah are those (people) who are deaf, dumb - who do not have any sense.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 11:09:03 AM »
Are we to understand then that despite the Qur'an mentioning Allah's spirit you will not admit that he has one?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 01:17:36 PM »
It is only those who hear (with sincere hearts) that accept faith; and Allah will raise these people dead of heart, then towards Him they will be herded.
[/color]

Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah of which ye are (yourselves) witnesses?

Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while ye have knowledge?

Surat Al-'A`rāf (The Heights) - سورة الأعراف

Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2880.msg12330#msg12330

This Is my Last Reply to You.  As i Know You are Deaf and Blind....

As for those whose fate is disbelief, whether you warn them or do not warn them - it is all one for them; they will not believe. Allah has sealed their hearts and their ears, and on their eyes is a covering; and for them is a terrible punishment.

And when Our verses are recited to him he haughtily turns away as if he did not hear them - as if there is deafness in his ears; so give him the glad tidings of a painful punishment.

Indeed the worst beasts in the sight of Allah are those (people) who are deaf, dumb - who do not have any sense.

Come on Ateef. In this very post you proved to yourself unequivocally that you suffer from fully intentional self-imposed blindness, deafness and dumbness. Do you think we don't know why you couldn't admit that Muhammad's "Allah" has a spirit JUST AS THE QURAN SAYS?

Sura 58.22... For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself.

Sura 32.9: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit.

You can see that even though Muhammad indicated repeatedly in no uncertain terms that his "Allah" has a spirit, you realize that to admit to it you would be admitting you believe in two parts of the Godhead. God and His Spirit.
You would be admitting that you believe in two parts of what some labeled the "trinity"!
You would be guilty of what Muhammad's followers accuse Christians of.
But my friend, even you can see that God + His Spirit still only equals 1 God.
1 + 1 = indeed equals 1 God

It's nothing new to us as we have seen Muhammad's followers run away from the question repeatedly before. Run away from the truth before.
And just look at what you wrote in a transparent effort to hide from the truth:
"It is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord."
Even though the answer is as plain as the nose on your face. See what a weak wimpy god the Quraish pagans and Muhammad created for you, because Muhammad was constantly caught in contradiction like you? It's like saying, when the truth contradicts your beliefs, then blind yourself to it, ignore it, and parrot "the knowledge of which is only with my Lord".

The ONE true God of the bible is very much different.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Here's a thread on the Spirit of God that may help you see a little more clearly, that includes a little on the term "Ruhullah" as well.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=174.0

Regarding the "trinity" it is God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ (born of a virgin), and the Spirit of God.
Here are 234 verses that declare God as the Father http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=610.0
Here are over a hundred verses that indicate Jesus is the Son of God many in His own words http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=611.0
Here are about 120 verses that regard the Spirit of God http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2999.0

And really Ateef, spamming the same post in 4 times?!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2499.msg12318#msg12318
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2880.msg12319#msg12319
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3047.msg12320#msg12320

Perhaps the "worst beasts" are antichrist Islamist forum spammers! :)

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 05:11:45 AM »
wait let you taste death and then the curse and you shall know..

;D

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 07:47:36 AM »
Pro 24:17    Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles;

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. (Lu 6:45)

But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man `unclean'. (Mt 15:18)

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man. (Pr 27:19)

It is an evil and despicable spirit that causes a man to rejoice in the iniquity of others. I pity you.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 02:33:34 PM »
It is an evil and despicable spirit that causes a man to rejoice in the iniquity of others. I pity you.  :'( :'( :'(

No do not pity me...Pity yourself for assisting a Fool .. Who is eluding you all...

my words made you give me those biblical lines

but honestly

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. (Lu 6:45)

this verses if u attribute to Pete would be better...

what you think is he's doing...He does not even know ISLAM.Indirectly He is Insulting and attributing things...Which are fake...

what more i can expect......See how much hatred is on this website,All fake things...

Whats on me ????

Did i insult any messenger...???What is he doing

And what do you people think...Only your nation has messenger..???

We are the generation of Prophet Muhammadh(Peace Be Upon Him) as a warner...

This Fellow wants Me to believe 1+1=1
 which is 1+1=2...

and i say                 M=M

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and     he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

In fact even a kid would have noticed at least even he does not know them  would say Lo !! they start wit the same letters

Periklytos, meaning famed, illustrious, or praiseworthy, rendered in Arabic as Ahmad,

John chapter 14 verse 16:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever..

And He is Still Wit US...

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is 
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he     speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

He shall HEAR

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which 
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

He shall TESTIFY...

Now Think about a Prophet After Prophet Esa (peace be upon him) who testified???

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 04:07:56 PM »
It is an evil and despicable spirit that causes a man to rejoice in the iniquity of others. I pity you.  :'( :'( :'(

No do not pity me...Pity yourself for assisting a Fool .. Who is eluding you all...

my words made you give me those biblical lines

but honestly

this verses if u attribute to Pete would be better...

what you think is he's doing...He does not even know ISLAM.Indirectly He is Insulting and attributing things...Which are fake...

what more i can expect...

I'll leave the preceding to Resisting. He may be otherwise occupied. I just happened to log in so I can field the rest.

...See how much hatred is on this website,All fake things...

The only fake thing in this website is THE false prophet Muhammad, his STAND-ALONE 7th century invention, and his alter-ego - the Quraish pagan's - "Allah".
The only alternative is that ALL of the prophets and witnesses in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, and the sinless Messiah, are fake.

Whats on me ????

Did i insult any messenger...???What is he doing

You blaspheme all the messengers by rejecting their testimony. You blaspheme Yahweh by rejecting His record to us.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

You especially blaspheme the Messiah and the price he paid to save you from your sins, by rejecting the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.
I point how how Satan is revealed through his prophet Muhammad.
Even if you wanted to insult Jesus intentionally, rather than through ignorance, you couldn't insult the only sinless man in the history of mankind through the historical record of him.
Muhammad insulted himself through his black-hearted behavior.

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

That's YOUR BOOKS not my words that insult Muhammad and his fellow cutthroats.

And what do you people think...Only your nation has messenger..???

We are the generation of Prophet Muhammadh(Peace Be Upon Him) as a warner...

This Fellow wants Me to believe 1+1=1
 which is 1+1=2...

So then you reject the suras from the Quran in which Muhammad's "Allah" declares he has a spirit.

and i say                 M=M

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

If you read the Gospel instead of parroting liars like Deedat you would see that this is confirmed in the New Testament to be a Messianic prophecy. To be about Jesus.

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

John 5:40[/url] And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.   41 I receive not honour from men.   42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.   43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.   44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?   45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.  46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 23 And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. 24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Act 7:22 And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.
Moses was highly literate. Mohammed didn't even know how to read!

In fact even a kid would have noticed at least even he does not know them  would say Lo !! they start wit the same letters

Periklytos, meaning famed, illustrious, or praiseworthy, rendered in Arabic as Ahmad,

John chapter 14 verse 16:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever..

And He is Still Wit US...

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is 
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he     speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

He shall HEAR

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which 
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

He shall TESTIFY...

Now Think about a Prophet After Prophet Esa (peace be upon him) who testified???

Again all you have to do is read the scriptures to save yourself this embarrassment.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 07:46:11 AM »
Now tell me you liar who is the HOLY GHOST and whats his name????

What you posting from bukhari and alll..those are the texts like your changed bibles...

According to Luke,
According to Jhon
 everything according to...

In hadeeth

According to abu
According to

Do you have a BIBLE STRAIGHT from Prophet Esa (Pbuh)???

Listen I am free of You...I did not insult any Messenger Like You...Nor i have anything in my heart evil against Prophet Esa.

Disgraced and punished among those will be you....and not me...

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 08:54:31 AM »
What did i Reject you fool

You said Son of Almighty---I said Word of Almighty

You said Crucified----I said Saved

You say False Prophet Muhammadh---I say True Prophet Esa,Also True Prophet Muhammadh

You Say Three----I say One

Who is at Loss???

Guess You fool...Guess...Or ask your Mates

;D

Who is at Loss

I could Give You More But This Will be enuf for a loser like you...

Heb 4:12 For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 08:59:51 AM »
Now tell me you liar .......

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

........ who is the HOLY GHOST and whats his name????

The Holy Ghost, is the Holy Spirit, is the Spirit of God in Jesus name. Read it again:

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

THE false prophet Muhammad came in his own name.

What you posting from bukhari and alll..those are the texts like your changed bibles...

Muammar Gaddafi tried to run and hide from the hadith too. Was almost beheaded for it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=892.0

According to Luke,
According to Jhon
 everything according to...

Yet you must reject them all of follow Muhammad and his alter-ego - the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" - and his recycled and thinly veneered Quraish pagan and occult Sabian rutuals according to Muhammad.
http://www.petewaldo.com/origins_of_islam.htm

In hadeeth

According to abu
According to

We have much better. We have the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind THROUGH ALL of His prophets and witnesses, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.

You have Muhammad's 23 year 7th century record alone and not a single WITNESS ever heard his alter-ego "Allah" or Gabriel give a single revelation to, any more than anybody witnessed his magic flying donkey-mule.

Listen I am free of You...I did not insult any Messenger Like You...

You not only insult them all, but you blaspheme them all, to follow Muhammad alone.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2714.0

...Nor i have anything in my heart evil against Prophet Esa.

You reject and blaspheme Him when you reject His prophesies.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Disgraced and punished among those will be you....and not me...

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 09:04:13 AM »
What did i Reject you fool

The WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - indeed the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Scriptures.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

You said Son of Almighty---I said Word of Almighty

You said Crucified----I said Saved

You say False Prophet Muhammadh---I say True Prophet Esa,Also True Prophet Muhammadh

Which is a Satanic blasphemous lie from straight out of the pit of hell.
The mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist, thief Muhammad, was as opposite to the sinless Messiah, as his Quran is to the Gospel.

It is YOUR OWN BOOKS THAT INSULT MUHAMMAD, I simply point it out to you.

You Say Three----I say One

Who is at Loss???

Guess You fool...Guess...Or ask your Mates

;D

Who is at Loss

I could Give You More But This Will be enuf for a loser like you...

Heb 4:12 For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.   

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 John 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE SON.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.   

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.    

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 09:43:24 AM »
The mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, imperialist conquering, self-admitted terrorist and thief Muhammad, was as opposite to the sinless Messiah, as his Quran is to the Gospel

Again you sinned...I spoke nothing wrong ...Look people so much hatred and lies in him

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the WORD hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE WORD OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.   

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the WORD [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 John 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the WORD of God?

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE WORD.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE WORD OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS WORD.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE WORD OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE WORD. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE WORD, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the WORD hath the Father also].

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.   

John 3:36 He that believeth on the WORD hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE WORD SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM. 

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 10:02:17 AM »
We have much better. We have the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind THROUGH ALL of His prophets and witnesses, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.

You have Muhammad's 23 year 7th century record alone and not a single WITNESS ever heard his alter-ego "Allah" or Gabriel give a single revelation to, any more than anybody witnessed his magic flying donkey-mule.

OHHH YES>>>>THROUGH THESE ALL LANGUAGES.YOUR SCRIPTURES HAVE GONE

ARAMAIC>>>>SYRIAC>>>>GREEK>>>>LATIN>>>>HEBREW>>>>ENGLISH

ANYTIME DID YOU TRY KEEPING 100 people in a line and whispering in the First person ears and passing it till the end....Whats the PRODUCT???

THINK????

THOUGH YOU BOAST OF SO MANY RECORDS>..

I ASKED

Who is the HOLY GHOST and whats his name????

REPLY SATANS WEAKLING

;D

ALLAH IS ENOUGH AS A WITNESS , FOR WHAT WAS SENT...

SEAL OF PROPHETS, THE LAST PROPHET.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:11:42 AM by ateef »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 01:24:38 PM »
The mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, imperialist conquering, self-admitted terrorist and thief Muhammad, was as opposite to the sinless Messiah, as his Quran is to the Gospel

Again you sinned....

I realize how telling the truth in Islam could be viewed as a sin. But what you failed to do is point out which of the characterizations of Muhammad I acknowledged is untrue. SHOW ME. PICK ANY ONE AND CLICK ON THE LINK. Muhammad was a mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist, thief, which cannot be denied by a reasonable person, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN BOOKS. Simply click on one of the characterizations that you believe is wrong and see how it is revealed through your own books.

....I spoke nothing wrong .....

It's understandable why a follower of Muhammad would see simple truth as being wrong.

....Look people so much hatred and lies in him

The opposite of hatred is expressed my poor deluded friend. God loves you so much that He inspired those verses to warn you where you are headed if you continue to reject the Gospel, to follow a single stand-alone 7th century false prophet who proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. It is because of His love for you that He provided you the warnings.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the WORD hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE WORD OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.   

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the WORD [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 John 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the WORD of God?

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE WORD.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE WORD OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS WORD.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE WORD OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE WORD. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE WORD, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the WORD hath the Father also].

John 3:36 He that believeth on the WORD hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE WORD SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 01:52:24 PM »
Fool, I repeat again NO HADITH

NO HADITH

;D

Do you have a BIBLE STRAIGHT from Prophet Esa (Pbuh)

Who is the HOLY GHOST and whats his name?

;D ;D

These questions remained unanswered :P

THROUGH THESE ALL LANGUAGES.YOUR SCRIPTURES HAVE GONE

ARAMAIC>>>>SYRIAC>>>>GREEK>>>>LATIN>>>>HEBREW>>>>ENGLISH

ANYTIME DID YOU TRY KEEPING 100 people in a line and whispering in the First person ears and passing it till the end....Whats the PRODUCT??? AND YES + TRANSLATION

THINK?

AND NOW ANSWER YOU SATAN WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME????

ANSWER????

THOUGH YOU BOAST OF SO MANY RECORDS>..

ANSWER THIS FIRST THEN I WILL ANSWER!!!!!!!!!