Author Topic: The "trinity" in Islam  (Read 14608 times)

ateef

• View Profile
Re: The "trinity" in Islam
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 01:59:07 PM »
Which is a Satanic blasphemous lie from straight out of the pit of hell.
The mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, imperialist conquering, self-admitted terrorist and thief Muhammad, was as opposite to the sinless Messiah, as his Quran is to the Gospel

Again you sinned....

I realize how telling the truth in Islam could be viewed as a sin. But what you failed to do is point out which of the characterizations of Muhammad I acknowledged is untrue. SHOW ME. PICK ANY ONE AND CLICK ON THE LINK. Muhammad was a mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist, thief, which cannot be denied by a reasonable person, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN BOOKS. Simply click on one of the characterizations that you believe is wrong and see how it is revealed through your own books.

....I spoke nothing wrong .....

It's understandable why a follower of Muhammad would see simple truth as being wrong.

....Look people so much hatred and lies in him

The opposite of hatred is expressed my poor deluded friend. God loves you so much that He inspired those verses to warn you where you are headed if you continue to reject the Gospel, to follow a single stand-alone 7th century false prophet who proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. It is because of His love for you that He provided you the warnings.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the WORD hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE WORD OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.   

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the WORD [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 John 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the WORD of God?

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE WORD.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE WORD OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS WORD.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE WORD OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE WORD. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE WORD, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the WORD hath the Father also].

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.   

John 3:36 He that believeth on the WORD hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE WORD SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

YOUR OWN POST YOU SATAN DID YOU READ WHAT I HAD POSTED>SEE I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED AGAIN..

SEE HOW YOU MISS THE GOOD PART.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 02:04:02 PM »
We have much better. We have the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind THROUGH ALL of His prophets and witnesses, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.

You have Muhammad's 23 year 7th century record alone and not a single WITNESS ever heard his alter-ego "Allah" or Gabriel give a single revelation to, any more than anybody witnessed his magic flying donkey-mule.

OHHH YES>>>>THROUGH THESE ALL LANGUAGES.YOUR SCRIPTURES HAVE GONE

ARAMAIC>>>>SYRIAC>>>>GREEK>>>>LATIN>>>>HEBREW>>>>ENGLISH

Indeed! We have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of the New Testament that were penned prior to 300 A.D., in every popular language in the known world. That's EXACTLY HOW we can rest assured that the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel was the same in the first century as it is today today. The Gospel remains the same no matter what the language. The Messiah, our Savior, was crucified, died and resurrected on the third day, and all who have faith in His shed blood are saved from sin rather than dying in our sins and being separated from God forever. The sacrifice of the Messiah is the whole subject of the bible, whether in Old Testament prophecy or the New Testament fulfillment.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/bible_manuscript_errors_.htm
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1773.0

Apparently you were unaware but all of the various versions of the Quran were collected up, and all but a preferred copy were burned, on two separate occasions. Once under Bakr and again under Uthman.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=96.0

See what a leading expert said about the oldest copy of the Quran that has been washed and written over:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2576.0

ANYTIME DID YOU TRY KEEPING 100 people in a line and whispering in the First person ears and passing it till the end....Whats the PRODUCT???

THINK????

EXACTLY! Just whispering a story around a circle from ear to ear will render it virtually unidentifiable to the original story teller in just a half hour's time, won't it!
You just described why the Quran is in such a state that of disarray that about 1/5 of it is unintelligible. It was PASSED DOWN ORALLY. The EXACT OPPOSITE of all of the WRITTEN RECORD of all those manuscripts that you admitted to as the scriptures were transmitted.

THOUGH YOU BOAST OF SO MANY RECORDS>..

I ASKED

Do you have a BIBLE STRAIGHT from Prophet Esa (Pbuh)???

The entirety of the bible was penned BY WITNESSES.
The Quran was written by Jabr, and Muhammad's tri-lingual secretary, and his marginally Christian and Jewish wives, slaves and concubines, containing plagiarized fables and such.
Here's an thread on its inspiration.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=452.0

It became such a preposterous mess that a whopping 71 out of only 114 suras are subject to abrogation.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 02:08:33 PM »
LOSER-- CRAP--- FOOL ----BASTARD...PIECE OF SHIT----ARE YOU....SATAN"S WEAKLING :P :P :P :P

CURSE BE UPON YOU....WHO SEEKETH EVIL AND SPREAD EVIL AND PRACTICE EVIL ;D

I NEVER ENJOYED IN MY LIFE INSULTING SUM1 LIKE YOU...AND I SEE NO HARM IN DOING IT ALSO

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CHANGING TOPICS....JUMPING QUESTIONS>>>>SPREADING FLASE HOOD>..

YOU LOST WRETCH WOLF.

BE A MAN ...REASON WITH A REASON...

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 02:13:14 PM »

Who is the HOLY GHOST and whats his name????

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God in Jesus name.

REPLY SATANS WEAKLING

;D

Tell me what the name of Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah's" spirit's name is.

Sura 32.9: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

Sura 2.87 We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

What is the name of Muhammad's alter-ego Allah's spirit?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 02:16:48 PM »
LOSER-- CRAP--- FOOL ----BASTARD...PIECE OF sh*t----ARE YOU....SATAN"S WEAKLING :P :P :P :P

I NEVER ENJOYED IN MY LIFE INSULTING SUM1 LIKE YOU...AND I SEE NO HARM IN DOING IT ALSO

YOU LOST WRETCH WOLF.

Judging by this post I'm going to guess that you actually clicked on the links to these characterizations and found that you could not deny that Muhammad was a mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist and thief, which cannot be denied by a reasonable person, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN BOOKS.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 02:22:09 PM »
OH YES SURELY I KNOW WITHOUT CRUCIFICATION YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO BASE

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

IT WILL HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IS IT????

YES IT IS

QURAN PASD ORALLY and WRITTEN AS WELL YES BUT WITH NO INTERFERENCE OF SO MANY LANGUAGES

QURAN IS A VERY EASY TASK TO BY HEART

EVEN 6-8 YRS OLD MUSLIM KID DO

DO YOUR CATHOLIC KIDS DO ???

DO YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BY HEARTED SCRIPTURES MORE THAN US MUSLIMS ARE???

IS IT EASY TO BY HEART A BIBLE???

ON CONTRARY LISTEN YOU FOOL

THE BIBLE IS COLLECTION OF DIFFRENT MATTERS...SOME FROM HERE SOME FROM DER>>>SOME ACCORDING TO HIM>>>>SOME ACCORDING TO THEMM

WITH INTERFERENCE OF SO MANY LANGUAGES!!!

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH...SURELY YOU DO

NOW DOES IT DESCRIBE SOMETHING ELSE WELL

MORE LIKE YOUR REFERENCES ISNT IT??

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 02:22:19 PM »
ALLAH IS ENOUGH AS A WITNESS , FOR WHAT WAS SENT...

The problem is that Allah is Muhammad and Muhammad is Allah.
Why do you think his alter-ego lavished on Muhammad all the wives he wanted - but only for him?
Why did his alter-ego award Muhammad 1/5 of all the property he and his fellow cutthroats stole from others, just like a Mafia Don?
Why did his alter-ego give him a special sura so he could steal his step-son's only wife?

SEAL OF PROPHETS, THE LAST PROPHET.

He was THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the prophets that has you prostrating to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day, and even traveling to it and marching around it like the Arabian pagans did, lining the pockets of the Saudis.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2039.0

Let alone having you run back and forth between al-safa and al-marwah 7 times as the Arabian jinn-devil worshipers did.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1282.0

And copied the 2nd century occult cult of the Sabian moon god worshipers who:
1. prayed five times a day
2. performed ablution
3. prostrated while praying
4. fasted for 30 days in observance of the moon
5. wore long white robes
Sound familiar
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2475.0

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 02:25:07 PM »
LOSER-- CRAP--- FOOL ----BASTARD...PIECE OF sh*t----ARE YOU....SATAN"S WEAKLING :P :P :P :P

YOU LOST WRETCH WOLF.

Judging by this post I'm going to guess that you actually clicked on the links to these characterizations and found that you could not deny that Muhammad was a mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist and thief, which cannot be denied by a reasonable person, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN BOOKS.

I DID CLICK.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I READ.I KNOW THE TRUTH>>>MUCH BETTER THAN YOU...

I SWEAR THAT WAS NOT THE REASON...YOU MORON

NEVER....

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 02:30:08 PM »
OH YES SURELY I KNOW WITHOUT CRUCIFICATION YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO BASE

That's right. Without the crucifixion there is no such thing as the Gospel, because that's its WHOLE SUBJECT. Old Testament and New Testament prophets prophecies would be false. Muhammad denied the crucifixion through Satan's inspiration by way of Khadijah's Ebionite occult priest Waraqa.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2749.0

Muhammad even admitted that Satan put words in his mouth. He even thought it was a demon in that cave until Khadijah talked him out of it.

Do you see how you can't help but blaspheme the Messiah by rejecting His own prophecy of His crucifixion, death and resurrection, because you follow Muhammad alone?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

And you blaspheme the Old Testament prophets who prophesied Jesus crucifixion many hundreds of years before Jesus was ever manifest on earth.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

That was written hundreds of years before crucifixion was even invented.
Confirmed as fulfilled by the New Testament witnesses.

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Your mouth is filled with blasphemy just as was so perfectly prophesied of Muhammad's Islamic kingdom "beast":

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

IT WILL HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IS IT????

YES IT IS

QURAN PASD ORALLY and WRITTEN AS WELL YES BUT WITH NO INTERFERENCE OF SO MANY LANGUAGES

QURAN IS A VERY EASY TASK TO BY HEART

But that was only after it was written so long after Muhammad, and burned twice and finally decided on. Reciters were wandering around reciting all kinds of false things. The Shiites claim 25% of it is still missing today.
Aisha claimed a goat ate part of it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1067.0

EVEN 6-8 YRS OLD MUSLIM KID DO

DO YOUR CATHOLIC KIDS DO ???

DO YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BY HEARTED SCRIPTURES MORE THAN US MUSLIMS ARE???

IS IT EASY TO BY HEART A BIBLE???

ON CONTRARY LISTEN YOU FOOL

THE BIBLE IS COLLECTION OF DIFFRENT MATTERS...SOME FROM HERE SOME FROM DER>>>SOME ACCORDING TO HIM>>>>SOME ACCORDING TO THEMM

WITH INTERFERENCE OF SO MANY LANGUAGES!!!

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH...SURELY YOU DO

My friend it is Satan himself that will have you laughing all the way until you join him.

NOW DOES IT DESCRIBE SOMETHING ELSE WELL

MORE LIKE YOUR REFERENCES ISNT IT??

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 02:35:13 PM »

Why do you think his alter-ego lavished on Muhammad all the wives he wanted - but only for him?
Why did his alter-ego award Muhammad 1/5 of all the property he and his fellow cutthroats stole from others, just like a Mafia Don?
Why did his alter-ego give him a special sura so he could steal his step-son's only wife?

He was THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the prophets that has you prostrating to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day, and even traveling to it and marching around it like the Arabian pagans did, lining the pockets of the Saudis.

Let alone having you run back and forth between al-safa and al-marwah 7 times as the Arabian jinn-devil worshipers did.

2. performed ablution
5. wore long white robes
Sound familiar

DO YOU THINK WE UNLIKE YOU,
JESUS IS GOD AND GOD IS JESUS

NAH, ALLAH IS THE ONE AND PROPHET MUHAMMADH HIS MESSENGER

He was THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the prophets that has you prostrating to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day

OH you FOOL....WE DO NOT PROSTATE TO MECCAS BLACK STONE

WE PROSTATE TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF SACRED MOSQUE>>>DIRECTION

2. performed ablution
5. wore long white robes

OH MOON GOD>>>WELL THEN WE DO NOT DO FOR ANY MOON GOD>>>OUR ALLAH IS THE ONE FOR WHOM WE BOW...AND HE IS ONE

1. prayed five times a day   I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THOSE WHO GO ONLY ON A SUNDAY

2. performed ablution I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THOSE WHO GO TO PRAY UNCLEAN>EVEN WEARING SHOES INSIDE>>>STAMPING WHAT NOT ON PATH>>>>SMELLING WHAT NOT>>>

3. prostrated while praying I LIKE IT....ATLEAST I AM PROSTATING TOWARDS ALLAH>>

4. fasted for 30 days in observance of the moon WOW THATS MUCH BETTER>>>FASTING IS THE BEST TO GET THE ALMIGHTYS LOVE

5. wore long white robes >>>> I LIKE IT I LOVE WHITE ROBES>>>AND ALSO THE COLOUR>>>GOOD  CONDUCTER OF HEAT>>>BEST IN DESERT AREAS

I LOVE ALLAH

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »

2. performed ablution
5. wore long white robes
Sound familiar

DO YOU THINK WE UNLIKE YOU,
JESUS IS GOD AND GOD IS JESUS

It isn't about how we "think". It is about how the ONE true God revealed Himself through His 1600 year record. We have a whole forum category on the subject to help you understand that you don't have to put God in a box as small as the imagination of a 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate could conceive.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=40.0

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Deny it at your peril.

NAH, ALLAH IS THE ONE AND PROPHET MUHAMMADH HIS MESSENGER

He was THE EXACT OPPOSITE of the prophets that has you prostrating to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day

OH you FOOL....WE DO NOT PROSTATE TO MECCAS BLACK STONE

Come on my friend Muhammad's followers even kiss and rub on the Quraish pagan's idol. At a minimum they are required to at least point to it each time they march around the Quraish pagan's kaaba. Didn't you visit the link?

You cannot deny you venerate the very same black stone idol that the Quraish pagans venerated for a couple hundred years before Muhammad.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2444.0

It would seem Yahweh even arranged to have the Quraish pagan's idol smashed to pieces, like Abraham smashed his father's idols, but Muhammad's followers cobbled the pieces back together and continue to venerate that broken stone idol unto today.

WE PROSTATE TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF SACRED MOSQUE>>>DIRECTION

You prostrate to the Quraish pagan's kaaba that they built in the early 5th century AD for Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship. Here's the actual story of its construction.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1133.0

The Quraish pagan's kaaba is located 1200 kilometers AWAY from THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs where Yahweh had His people build His temple on Mt. Moriah.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/#temple

It was built on the temple mount very near where the Islamic abomination the Dome of the Rock sits today, in THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs.

Here's the Quraish pagan's Kaaba - located 1200 kilometers away from THE Holy Land - inundated with urban floodwater, that is always laced with sewage.

2. performed ablution
5. wore long white robes

OH MOON GOD>>>WELL THEN WE DO NOT DO FOR ANY MOON GOD>>>

The etymology of the name "Allah" suggests it was the name of the Arabian moon god.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2265.0

Quoting Dr. Rafat Amari from "Islam: In Light of History" on the etymology of the name "Allah".

"We know that the term "Allah," as the god of the moon, was derived from the Thamud god of the moon. His name was Hilal, or Hlal, which means "crescent." Later, the name "Hilal" became Hilah, as we see in many inscriptions which were found in Arabia. In the Thamud inscriptions he is found as H-ilah, Ha-ilah and H-alah. We see the same development for "Hilah," the moon deity in Yemen, where Almaqah is called "Halal,' or "Hilal, the Crescent."

Safaitic tribes were nomads wandering in many parts of Arabia, especially in the north. The god of the moon was found in their inscriptions as "H-lah." in the Safaitic inscriptions, the letter "H" pronounced as "Ha" is the definite article, "the." It corresponds to the Arabic, "Al." This led the Arabians to call him "Al-lah.""

Much more here
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2265.0

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

OUR ALLAH IS THE ONE FOR WHOM WE BOW...AND HE IS ONE

1. prayed five times a day   I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THOSE WHO GO ONLY ON A SUNDAY

Because you are of the children of the flesh your interests are of the things of the flesh. That's why it makes sense to you to pray the way the Quraish pagans and Sabian moon worshipers did. But what did the one true God of the scriptures reveal about Salat?

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

2. performed ablution I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THOSE WHO GO TO PRAY UNCLEAN>EVEN WEARING SHOES INSIDE>>>STAMPING WHAT NOT ON PATH>>>>SMELLING WHAT NOT>>>

3. prostrated while praying I LIKE IT....ATLEAST I AM PROSTATING TOWARDS ALLAH>>

4. fasted for 30 days in observance of the moon WOW THATS MUCH BETTER>>>FASTING IS THE BEST TO GET THE ALMIGHTYS LOVE

5. wore long white robes >>>> I LIKE IT I LOVE WHITE ROBES>>>AND ALSO THE COLOUR>>>GOOD  CONDUCTER OF HEAT>>>BEST IN DESERT AREAS

I LOVE ALLAH

I understand who you were ordered to love. It's just sad that Allah is Muhammad and the false prophet Muhammad is Allah.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2693.0

Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."  (Book #2, Hadith #13)

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind." (Book #2, Hadith #14)

THE False Prophet
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2693.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 03:41:04 PM »
Muhammad Thought the Spirit in Cave Hira Was a Demon (DQ1-5) - Coptic priest Zakaria Botrous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpsWnbApBNw

What Did Mohammed Do In the Cave Hira? (DQ1-3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNbzevID550

Muhammad Already Knew "Gabriel" Was a Demon (DQ-9)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk0dQCpglb4

Muhammed's First Wife (of 14) & The Jinn (Demons) (DQ1-4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZgAgZqhrBU

How Could Islam Allow One Woman To Do this? (DQ1-8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBp5dyLHlts

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 04:44:13 PM »
Early on in this thread you said:

A lie against or an allegation towards any of the Prophet is a Sin and deserves a seat in Hell.

Yet I have shown you that when you reject Jesus' own prophecy of His crucifixion, death and resurrection, you lie against the prophet Jesus. When you reject the prophecy of Jesus' crucifixion by the Old Testament prophets, you lie against them as well. Since that is the whole subject of the Gospel, when you reject it you lie against all of the prophets, apostles and witnesses of the New Testament.
Here is a YouTube and text version.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2641.0

So according to all your allegations against the scriptures, and lies against the prophets, where do think the seat is that you deserve?

Why don't we move out of this Islam on Scripture combat zone ateef, and over to the category where I can introduce you to the love of the one true God of the scriptures, whose people have followed Him for 3500 years, by all of His prophets and witnesses as revealed in His 1600 year record?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=55.0

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 06:13:54 AM »
Early on in this thread you said:

A lie against or an allegation towards any of the Prophet is a Sin and deserves a seat in Hell.

Yet I have shown you that when you reject Jesus' own prophecy of His crucifixion, death and resurrection, you lie against the prophet Jesus. When you reject the prophecy of Jesus' crucifixion by the Old Testament prophets, you lie against them as well. Since that is the whole subject of the Gospel, when you reject it you lie against all of the prophets, apostles and witnesses of the New Testament.
Here is a YouTube and text version.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2641.0

So according to all your allegations against the scriptures, and lies against the prophets, where do think the seat is that you deserve?

Why don't we move out of this Islam on Scripture combat zone ateef, and over to the category where I can introduce you to the love of the one true God of the scriptures, whose people have followed Him for 3500 years, by all of His prophets and witnesses as revealed in His 1600 year record?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=55.0

Why don't you move out of this Islam on Scripture combat zone and delete the false and absurd posts and over to the category where you can introduce  to others the love of the one true God of the scriptures, whose people have followed Him for 3500 years, by all of His prophets and witnesses as revealed in His 1600 year record?And Gain some goodness..

Think???

Why are You so much obsessed???

When I told you that black stone is just a stone for me...Nothing bigger than Allah...

The Direction is what towards what we bow...

Whats Wrong with you again crucification...Cant You get it you fool...The crucified was someone else...You fool...

Is only crucification what counts for you...

Why are you deliberately nailing Prophet to the Cross???

are you among those Romans AND PAGANS AND FOOLISH JEWS,HYPOCRITES who did so???

cant you understand its a very easy matter for almighty to replace anyone...AND SAVE HIS OWN MESSENGER...SO DID HE FOR OTHERS...SAVED THEM

PAGAN GODS ARE MANY

TRUE BELIEVERS GOD IS ONE AND THEY DO NOT ASSOCIATE ANYTHING WITH IT..

Peter Listen...

YOU HAVE BECOME OLD...DO NOT YE KNOW WHEN THE DEATH WILL STRIKE YOU...

MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR LIFE...NOT TO SPREAD POISON..BUT GOODNESS...SPREAD THE LOVE...

I SHALL SURELY TESTIFY OF WHAT YOU WROTE..AND WHAT I READ...

YOU MIGHT DEBATE WITH ME...IN THIS WORLD

BUT ALLAH IS VERY SWIFT...YOU WONT GET A CHANCE...DER

AGAIN I REPEAT YOU HAVE BECOME OLD...THIS WILL LEAD YOU NOWHERE...

YES SEARCH FOR GOOD THINGS AND YOU SHALL FIND....

YOU HAVE BECOME OLD...