Author Topic: Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was foretold in the Old Scriptures  (Read 1603 times)

punisher

Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John:

Just a quick note, the Arabic word "Muhammad" is an expression which means "The honorable one" or "The glorified one" or "The admirable".  Prophet Muhammad was the first in the Middle East to be named "Muhammad".  Below, you will see how Jesus in today's Gospel of John had called this human Prophet which he predicted his comming "The honorable one".

Jesus in the Greek Bible used the Greek word "Periklytos" which means the admirable or glorified one. He called that predicted human prophet "Periklytos".  This word corresponds exactly to the Arabic word "Muhammad" which also means the "admired one" or "glorified one." In other words, "Periklytos" is "Muhammad" in Greek.

Let us start...

In the Bible we can find the following four passages wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) predicts a great event:

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

In these four verses, the word "comforter" is translated from the word "Paraclete" ("Ho Parakletos" in Greek). Parakletos in Greek is interpreted as "an advocate", one who pleads the cause of another, one who councils or advises another from deep concern for the other's welfare (Beacon Bible commentary volume VII, p.168). In these verses we are told that once Jesus (peace be upon him) departs, a Paraclete will come. He will glorify Jesus (peace be upon him), and he will guide mankind into all truth. This "Paraclete" is identified in John 14:26 as the Holy Ghost.

It must be pointed out that the original Greek manuscripts speak of a "Holy pneuma." The word pneuma {pnyoo'-mah} is the Greek root word for "spirit." There is no separate word for "Ghost" in the Greek manuscripts, of which there are claimed to be over 24,000 today. The translators of the King James Version of the Bible translate this word as "Ghost" to convey their own personal understanding of the text. However, a more accurate translation is "Holy Spirit." More faithful and recent translations of the Bible, such as the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV), do indeed now translate it as "Holy Spirit." This is significant, and will be expounded upon shortly.

All Bibles in existence today are compiled from "ancient manuscripts," the most ancient of which being those of the fourth century C.E. Any scholar of the Bible will tell us that no two ancient manuscripts are exactly identical. All Bibles in our possession today are the result of extensive cutting and pasting from these various manuscripts with no single one being the definitive reference.

What the translators of the Bible have done when presented with such discrepancies is to do their best to choose the correct version. In other words, since they can not know which "ancient manuscript" is the correct one, they must do a little detective work on the text in order to decide which "version" of a given verse to accept. John 14:26 is just such an example of such selection techniques.

John 14:26 is the only verse of the Bible which associates the Parakletos with the Holy Spirit. But if we were to go back to the "ancient manuscripts" themselves, we would find that they are not all in agreement that the "Parakletos" is the Holy Spirit. For instance, in the famous the Codex Syriacus, written around the fifth century C.E., and discovered in 1812 on Mount Sinai by Mrs.Agnes S. Lewis (and Mrs. Bensley), the text of 14:26 reads; "Paraclete, the Spirit"; and not "Paraclete, the Holy Spirit.".

The Aramaic Bible mentions "Muhammad" as the next Prophet of GOD Almighty

This article was sent to me by brother Tera Tak Adamar; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.

I was getting shock when I read that "Paraklytos" is actually "Muhammad" in Aramaic - the mother tongue' of Prophet Jesus (p.b.u.h).

Follow me as we trace the Biblical history of this Greek word "Paraclete". Startling as it may seem, at one time the word read "Periklytos" and "Paraklytos", which is the name for "Muhammad" in Greek. Surprising? It should not be because both words mean "Praised" or "Celebrate," the meaning and character of the man "Muhammad." (1 Jesus in The Qur'an, One World Publications, (c) Geoffrey Parrinder 1965, 1995, ISBN 1-85168-094-2. Knowing this, there is a need for us to study the life of Prophet Muhammad in depth to see if it all stands up. Surprisingly it does.

Allahu Akbar (GOD is Great)!, for the complete explanation by Aramaic Bible Society please visit:

http://www.aramaic.org/PARAVLETE.html   

This proved what has been said by Qur'an:

"Those who follow the apostle the unlettered prophet (prophet Muhammad - p.b.u.h) whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures); in the law (Torah) and the Gospel" (Qur'an 7:157)

According to Holy Qur'an the name of prophet Muhammad or Ahmad (p.b.u.h) is mention by name in the Gospel (Injeel):

"And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is Ahmad (the Praised One)." (Qur'an 61:6)

If you refer to Song of Solomon in Hebrew scripture, the name 'Muhammad' also mention there, please read Song of Solomon 5:16, it looks like this:

"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."

To the reader: Embrace Islam you will be saved!

:  Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.  (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 21:43)"

(According to the Apocalypse of Peter, this nation would come from the Arabs)

What other nation beside the modern Muslims of today bow down to GOD Almighty in the most proper way?  What other nation beside the modern Muslims Glorify GOD Almighty in their 5-daily Prayers, and fast the Month of Ramadan for Him?

Let's look at what GOD Almighty said about Ishmael, the father of the Muslims: "And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.  (From the KJV Bible, Genesis 17:19-21)"

The Jews were GOD Almighty's chosen people:  "We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations.  (The Noble Quran, 45:16)"

But after they utterly failed with GOD Almighty and His Messengers (Not Moses ever liked their actions, nor Jesus ever liked them and their killings of the Prophets):

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!  (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

"You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? "From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. They are created now, and not long ago; you have not heard of them before today. So you cannot say, 'Yes, I knew of them.'   You have neither heard nor understood; from of old your ear has not been open. Well do I know how treacherous you are; you were called a rebel from birth.   For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.  (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 48:6-9)"

"So I will disgrace the dignitaries of your temple, and I will consign Jacob to destruction and Israel to scorn.  (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 43:28)"

"But now, all you who light fires and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand: You will lie down in torment.  (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 50:11)"

They became cursed, and GOD Almighty removed His Kingdom from them and gave it to another nation.  That nation is non other than the "blessed" Muslims who came from the "blessed" Ishmael.

The liars of the NIV Bible had inserted a forgery into their English translation.  In Genesis 16:11-12, they inserted a cheap name-calling "wild ass" for Ishmael, while the original scripts in the King James Version Bible called him "wild man":

"And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.  (From the KJV Bible, Genesis 16:11-12)"

Ishmael was a wild man, and a "blessed" one by GOD Almighty (Gen. 17:19-21).  He fought the pagan Arabs who practiced brutal slavery and degradation of women.  It was part of the pagan Arabs' custom to bury daughters alive at the age of 4, because a birth of a female brought shame to the family.  Many pagan Arabs used to practice it.

Ironically, the New Jerusalem Bible also agrees with this ridiculous pagan practice: "....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss.  (From the New Jerusalem Bible, Ecclesiasticus 22:3)"

The "blessed" Ishmael peace be upon him was Allah Almighty's Apostle: "And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:   (The Noble Quran, 6:86)"

"Also mention in the Book (the story of) Isma'il: He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was an apostle (and) a prophet.  (The Noble Quran, 19:54)"

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him has a direct blood relationship with Prophet Ishmael peace be upon him.  Before Prophet Muhammad became a Prophet at the age of 40, he was a well-respected and honored person among his people.  The pagans used him to judge between their affairs.  They also used to trust him with their wealth.  He was called "Al-Sadiq, Al-Ameen", which means "The Honest, the Trust Worthy".

When Prophet Muhammad became the Messenger of Allah Almighty, he brought the Divine Religion of Islam that ended the Judeo-Christian and pagan brutal slavery, lifted the status of women and gave them their rights, and brought Justice, Light and Mercy to the Arabs and to the Muslims world-wide.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John:

Just a quick note, the Arabic word "Muhammad" is an expression which means "The honorable one" or "The glorified one" or "The admirable".  Prophet Muhammad was the first in the Middle East to be named "Muhammad".  Below, you will see how Jesus in today's Gospel of John had called this human Prophet which he predicted his comming "The honorable one".

Jesus in the Greek Bible used the Greek word "Periklytos" which means the admirable or glorified one. He called that predicted human prophet "Periklytos".  This word corresponds exactly to the Arabic word "Muhammad" which also means the "admired one" or "glorified one." In other words, "Periklytos" is "Muhammad" in Greek.

Let us start...

In the Bible we can find the following four passages wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) predicts a great event:

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

In these four verses, the word "comforter" is translated from the word "Paraclete" ("Ho Parakletos" in Greek). Parakletos in Greek is interpreted as "an advocate", one who pleads the cause of another, one who councils or advises another from deep concern for the other's welfare (Beacon Bible commentary volume VII, p.168). In these verses we are told that once Jesus (peace be upon him) departs, a Paraclete will come. He will glorify Jesus (peace be upon him), and he will guide mankind into all truth. This "Paraclete" is identified in John 14:26 as the Holy Ghost.

That's right. So you can stop the foolish speculation right there.

"....the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost....."

It must be pointed out that the original Greek manuscripts speak of a "Holy pneuma." The word pneuma {pnyoo'-mah} is the Greek root word for "spirit." There is no separate word for "Ghost" in the Greek manuscripts, of which there are claimed to be over 24,000 today. The translators of the King James Version of the Bible translate this word as "Ghost" to convey their own personal understanding of the text. However, a more accurate translation is "Holy Spirit." More faithful and recent translations of the Bible, such as the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV), do indeed now translate it as "Holy Spirit." This is significant, and will be expounded upon shortly.

Punisher, do you see what a hypocrite you are? You understand that modern bible versions have been compromised, yet you keep quoting them to support your view. That's because your view is far beyond compromised. I believe you are more brainwashed by Ahmed Deedat than you are Mohammed.

Was Mohammed a spirit or a man? Without question he was possessed by a spirit.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER...

And since when can a murdering thief be characterized as holy?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.msg6071#msg6071

All Bibles in existence today are compiled from "ancient manuscripts," ......

That is patently false. Virtually all the modern bible versions - that you are hypocritically so fond of because you yourself believe them to have been compromised - have been compiled from a corrupt Greek text that was written in the 19th century by two English spiritualists named Westcott and Hort. (perhaps even satanists because of their relationship with Blavatski)
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=81.0

...... the most ancient of which being those of the fourth century C.E. Any scholar of the Bible will tell us that no two ancient manuscripts are exactly identical. All Bibles in our possession today are the result of extensive cutting and pasting from these various manuscripts with no single one being the definitive reference.

What the translators of the Bible have done when presented with such discrepancies is to do their best to choose the correct version. In other words, since they can not know which "ancient manuscript" is the correct one, they must do a little detective work on the text in order to decide which "version" of a given verse to accept. John 14:26 is just such an example of such selection techniques.

Jhn 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Not comfortless for one minute, much less 500 years!

Mohammed was neither a spirit, nor a comforter, unless you consider prisoner rape a "comfort" to the women he raped, after slaughtering their fathers, husbands and sons.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."[/quote]
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=456.0

John 14:26 is the only verse of the Bible which associates the Parakletos with the Holy Spirit. But if we were to go back to the "ancient manuscripts" themselves, we would find that they are not all in agreement that the "Parakletos" is the Holy Spirit. For instance, in the famous the Codex Syriacus, written around the fifth century C.E., and discovered in 1812 on Mount Sinai by Mrs.Agnes S. Lewis (and Mrs. Bensley), the text of 14:26 reads; "Paraclete, the Spirit"; and not "Paraclete, the Holy Spirit.".

The Aramaic Bible mentions "Muhammad" as the next Prophet of GOD Almighty

This article was sent to me by brother Tera Tak Adamar; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.

I was getting shock when I read that "Paraklytos" is actually "Muhammad" in Aramaic - the mother tongue' of Prophet Jesus (p.b.u.h).

Follow me as we trace the Biblical history of this Greek word "Paraclete". Startling as it may seem, at one time the word read "Periklytos" and "Paraklytos", which is the name for "Muhammad" in Greek. Surprising? It should not be because both words mean "Praised" or "Celebrate," the meaning and character of the man "Muhammad." (1 Jesus in The Qur'an, One World Publications, (c) Geoffrey Parrinder 1965, 1995, ISBN 1-85168-094-2. Knowing this, there is a need for us to study the life of Prophet Muhammad in depth to see if it all stands up. Surprisingly it does.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another COMFORTER, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH; whom THE WORLD cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT, neither knoweth him: but YE KNOW HIM; for he DWELLETH WITH YOU, and SHALL BE IN YOU.

Are we to believe that the world "seeth him not" because Mohammed wasn't going to be born for 500 years?
That the apostles "knew" Mohammed?
That Mohammed "dwelleth with" the Apostles 500 years before he was born?
That Mohammed was going to be IN THE APOSTLES?
Let alone that there was no truth in Mohammed, as he WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ. Demonstrating that he followed the father of lies - Satan.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

1Cr 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
2Cr 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

You are filled with blasphemy just as the antichrist that you follow was. Forever is a very long time my friend.
I already showed you how Mohammed's foolishness requires nothing short of scriptural, historical, archaeological and geographical ignorance, to believe. You are increasingly the proof of that.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Allahu Akbar (GOD is Great)!, for the complete explanation by Aramaic Bible Society please visit:

Allah Akbar means Allah is the greatEST.
Mohammed copied this from the Arabian pagan Star Family worshipers. They were exclaiming that the moon god Allah was the greatest of all the moon, sun, and star (planet) deities that they worshiped.

I'll let Mohammed introduce the rest of the family.

Sura 53.19 Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, 20 And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1140.0

punisher

Punisher, do you see what a hypocrite you are? You understand that modern bible versions have been compromised, yet you keep quoting them to support your view. That's because your view is far beyond compromised. I believe you are more brainwashed by Ahmed Deedat than you are Mohammed.

Brother  Modern Bible, What is Modern Bible Can u please tell me

I tell u why their are some truth remain in the Bible????

I tell u why the whole bible is not corrupted???

Because to make ease their life Christian scholar changed only those statement which challenges their foolish desires, for example it's hard to worship God on everyday, So they make only one day that is sunday, They threw the religion of Allah out of their lives

As the statement about Arrival of Muhammad (PBUH) didn't harm their growing business, so they didn't distrubed them???

This is true history of myth of Bible??

Still in today u will see many similarities in Quran and Bible,

Why Becuase Jesus was Messenger of Allah so as the Muhammad was Last messenger of Allah??

and again i repeat my statement

the most ancient of which being those of the fourth century C.E. Any scholar of the Bible will tell us that no two ancient manuscripts are exactly identical. All Bibles in our possession today are the result of extensive cutting and pasting from these various manuscripts with no single one being the definitive reference.

What the translators of the Bible have done when presented with such discrepancies is to do their best to choose the correct version. In other words, since they can not know which "ancient manuscript" is the correct one, they must do a little detective work on the text in order to decide which "version" of a given verse to accept. John 14:26 is just such an example of such selection techniques

what is this myth of spirit, do u meet him/her, U are also a man created by God, Can u tell me have u ever meet  this spirit, Have u ever talk to this spirit???

Why u r living in age of mythology???

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER...
another interpertation in Bible, Brother Peter what is this phenomana of chaging the langauges???
and who was christ???

In fact, Christ was not even his name, nor was it Jesus! The name "Christ" comes from the Greek word Christos which means the annointed. That is, Christ is a Greek translation of the Hebrew title "Messiah". The name "Jesus" on the other hand, is a latinized version of the Hebrew name Esau.

And since when can a murdering thief be characterized as holy?

Many prophets were cut by Saw by the jews????

why this is history and u didn't answer if how an illitrate man can copy paste ????

Mohammed was neither a spirit, nor a comforter, unless you consider prisoner rape a "comfort" to the women he raped, after slaughtering their fathers, husbands and sons.

Muhammad is comforter, what is history of word comforter, comforter is english word, if u go to the original bible which was reveal on Jesus in Hebrew, u will find the name of Mohammad their, but Alas u can't do this because the scholar of Chiristanit are playing with the words of Allah for their growing business???

You are filled with blasphemy just as the antichrist that you follow was. Forever is a very long time my friend.
I already showed you how Mohammed's foolishness requires nothing short of scriptural, historical, archaeological and geographical ignorance, to believe. You are increasingly the proof of that.

U didn't show me how an illitrate man copypaste the other language??

U didn't tell me why the location of Mt Sanai is changing???

Is Mt sanai  a human,  walking in the deserts of Saudia Arabia

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Brother  Modern Bible, What is Modern Bible Can u please tell me

I tell u why their are some truth remain in the Bible????

If you can't trust all of it you can't trust any of it. You saw that even the part you thought you could trust above is shown to be nothing more than foolishness.

I tell u why the whole bible is not corrupted???

Because to make ease their life Christian scholar changed only those statement which challenges their foolish desires, for example it's hard to worship God on everyday, So they make only one day that is sunday, They threw the religion of Allah out of their lives

You just condemned Mohammedanism's Friday holy day.

As the statement about Arrival of Muhammad (PBUH) didn't harm their growing business, so they didn't distrubed them???

This is true history of myth of Bible??

But I have already shown you your foolish myth of Mohammed in the bible above. Why didn't you comment on it? Because you can see it's the truth. But Mohammed is prophesied in the Bible.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

But Mohammed has the distinction of being THE false prophet referenced here.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=12.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Still in today u will see many similarities in Quran and Bible,

Why Becuase Jesus was Messenger of Allah so as the Muhammad was Last messenger of Allah??

and again i repeat my statement

the most ancient of which being those of the fourth century C.E. Any scholar of the Bible will tell us that no two ancient manuscripts are exactly identical. All Bibles in our possession today are the result of extensive cutting and pasting from these various manuscripts with no single one being the definitive reference.

We have 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of the Gospel that were penned prior to the 4th century AD in many languages. That body of proof is how we know the scriptures have not been changed.
http://beholdthebeast.com/bible_manuscript_errors_.htm

Just as you yourself admitted that the Old Testament is ever more confirmed by archaeology. The same Testament that you reject to follow Mohammed's 7th century record of repackaged star and demon worship.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=59.0

What the translators of the Bible have done when presented with such discrepancies is to do their best to choose the correct version. In other words, since they can not know which "ancient manuscript" is the correct one, they must do a little detective work on the text in order to decide which "version" of a given verse to accept. John 14:26 is just such an example of such selection techniques

John 14.26 remains intact, just as the rest of the Gospel does. I have already exposed the demonstrated ignorance of believing that passage is a reference to Mohammed. It is also blasphemy.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=224.0

I can understand Mohammedan's desperation to try to find Mohammed in the bible. Without it you must come to realize that you are left with nothing more than the works of 7th and 8th century fables of a morally bankrupt reprobate.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

what is this myth of spirit, do u meet him/her, U are also a man created by God, Can u tell me have u ever meet  this spirit, Have u ever talk to this spirit???

I am filled with the Holy Spirit, just as Jesus promised His people would be, in the passage that you yourself quoted. Just as many of your formerly antichrist fellow Muslims are. 6 million Muslims come to Christ every year, in Africa alone!
Why not listen to a few?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Muslims4Jesus?blend=2&ob=1

Why u r living in age of mythology???

You believe God's Spirit to be a myth, while at the same time making self-deluded and false claims that you believe in the scriptures and the prophets. Isn't that pitiful?

Exd 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

punisher

If you can't trust all of it you can't trust any of it. You saw that even the part you thought you could trust above is shown to be nothing more than foolishness.

We don't trust on Bible, it's only for Christian we plundge deep into Bible and bring some proof so that one day they will find the true myth of Bible???

it's only for u, I need no reward from u, my purpose is only to tell u the truth???

Friday is holy day and the day of judgement will be on Friday????

but for muslims everyday is God's Gift and we worship Allah every day not like u only on sunday???

But I have already shown you your foolish myth of Mohammed in the bible above. Why didn't you comment on it? Because you can see it's the truth. But Mohammed is prophesied in the Bible.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This prophecy is not for Muhammad (PBUH) but for other liar Prophets, who claim for Jesus??? Because Jesus himself told about the Arrival of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Now I tell u what  who are liar prophet after Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

the Promised Messiah (“Second Coming of Christ”), and the Mahdi awaited by declared that Jesus (Isa) had in fact survived the crucifixion and later died a natural death, after having migrated towards Kashmir and that he had appeared in the spirit and power of Jesus.[7]

Mirza Ghulam Muhammad a False Prophet. After Jesus and Mohammad (PBUT) and there are so many more

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

We don't trust on Bible, it's only for Christian we plundge deep into Bible and bring some proof so that one day they will find the true myth of Bible???

it's only for u, I need no reward from u, my purpose is only to tell u the truth???

Friday is holy day and the day of judgement will be on Friday????

but for muslims everyday is God's Gift and we worship Allah every day not like u only on sunday???

But as you can see I am engaged in service to the one true God 7 days a week. And specifically NOT engaged in the prayers of the heathen.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

This prophecy is not for Muhammad (PBUH) but for other liar Prophets, who claim for Jesus??? Because Jesus himself told about the Arrival of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Now I tell u what  who are liar prophet after Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

the Promised Messiah (“Second Coming of Christ”), and the Mahdi awaited by declared that Jesus (Isa) had in fact survived the crucifixion and later died a natural death, after having migrated towards Kashmir and that he had appeared in the spirit and power of Jesus.[7]

Mirza Ghulam Muhammad a False Prophet. After Jesus and Mohammad (PBUT) and there are so many more

Pure poppycock from a satanically inspired liar who has no fulfilled prophecy to his record.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=564.msg6103#msg6103

Why would you believe in pure fantasy imagined by the underdeveloped mind of a 7th century illiterate?
Like his chicken and wine serving bordello that he called paradise.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

Do you believe he rode around at night on a flying camel too?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1253.0