Author Topic: Chat with faro Nov-Dec 2010  (Read 48350 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension faro
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2010, 09:13:24 AM »
[[[[[....... when you kept calling me Pagan ......]]]]]

What I said was that you engage in pagan rituals. You cannot deny that you bow to the Quraish's black stone idol 5 times a day.
The Saee is the same running back and forth between Safa and Marwah that the jinn worshipers did.
It wasn't my opinion that repetitive prayers are of the heathen.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

[[[[[...... I Got a little offended Because I really am Not and "who likes false accusations" No one does brother and on top of that You made an insulting video making Fun of his death which is not funny in the least bit ....]]]]]

Listen to AND READ what is being said to him. Praising him for praising militant Muslims.

[[[[[... it made me Cry But I know God is the one who defends All............So Plz Forgive me and lets Pray for Peace between our communities .......]]]]

We can pray for peace, but it's naive to believe it could ever arrive as long as Islam, and it's 1400 year long goal of conquest of the kingdoms of the world, continues to exist.
That's why I am in the front lines of the battle against this foe of YHWH's people.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=52.0

[[[[[ ........ "dont you think that is more righteous in front of God" What do you say ......]]]]]

But you follow a false prophet my friend. What could be less righteous than to reject YHWH to follow Mohammed's 7th century "Allah"?

[[[[[.....But then again its a free Country with free speech just like were free to drink free to cheat free to fornicate free to do what ever we want free to insult free to hate free to pretty much do whatever we want like bully one another and get away with most of it But we should be concious of a day which is like a thousand years where we will be before God on the day of judgement and he will confront us with all that we have done .......]]]]]

Yet you seem unconcerned.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

[[[[[....... so Plz forgive me im sorry that I said you were a pagan or anything else I may have said My intention was for You not to Insult someone who has passed .......]]]]

Please read the drop down menu on the video.
Again, your uncle chose to be a public figure. As long as people upload him I will continue to expose his falsehoods. Just like I do the false prophet Mohammed.
Do you think just because Hitler is dead that we should ignore his transgressions too?

[[[[....... but its a free country and you have your religion and I have mine May the Peace and Blessings Of Allah Be with You Brother JW
:)]]]]]

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmbvtuW4ZFE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension faro
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2010, 09:18:02 AM »
Why not listen to what some of your former Mohammed following brethren at the Mulsims4Jesus channel have to say?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Muslims4Jesus?blend=2&ob=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmbvtuW4ZFE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with faro 11 to 12-10
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2010, 01:59:24 PM »
[[[[[....and "who likes false accusations" No one does brother ........]]]]]

Pointing out that Muslims engage in the rituals of the pagans before Mohammed is not falsely accusing. It's a matter of fact.
You make empty accusations of false accusation, and then turn right around and falsely accuse.

[[[[[....... and on top of that You made an insulting video making Fun of his death which is not funny in the least bit ......]]]]

Where in the video, or in the drop down menu, did I make fun of Ahmed Deedat's death? What's funny about the video?
If you had read the contrasting verses from the Quran and Scripture throughout the video, you should have seen, that the video could not be more serious - indeed deadly serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8cnOoXBhA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension faro repetition
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »
Well said :) Buddy How many converts have you had ??

It's impossible for me to convert anybody. That's up to Jesus Christ. How could I know how many I have influenced into coming to the truth? Good question since it takes the average Muslim about 7 years to overcome Mohammed's religion. And that's in free western countries that don't kill Mohammed's followers for "apostasy" of coming to the love of YHWH through Yeshua.
Over half a million Muslims, have been able to see the EXACT OPPOSITE nature of Mohammed's religion to the Gospel, from the single video that you have been criticizing. I would venture that most of Mohammed's followers that saw it didn't realize the stark and and stunning contrast before.

But then all it takes for you to claim a "convert" is to deceive someone into parroting a single line of blasphemy!

Let me do you a favor. I'll retitle these threads so your proselytes can google your name, and find all the profound truth regarding Mohammed's 7th century religion, that you have shared through your missionary work in this forum. I'll help you share with them the direct and concise answers you offered to all the subjects that were raised.

if any? I dunno Y were at war with each other .........

Because Mohammed's 7th century religion is antichrist.

........ ever wonder Y real satanists and atheists and polythiesits are never really fought ......

Some people feel called to them. I don't spend time with willful unregenerates. I leave that up to Jesus.
I've been called into helping all those poor folks who have been deceived into believing they worship God, when they instead follow the false prophet Mohammed.

...... its always the christians muslims and jews fighting or someone fighting them when we should be living in Peace ......

Don't be so naieve. Conquest of all of the kingdoms of the world has been Mohammedans goal for 1400 years.

...... hain naa I dunno its a delima aint it........why dont you and I start a peace revolution lets see how many Follow what do you say!!!!! on the basis of Mark 12:29 and Deutronomy 6:4

The world is well familiar with Islamic styled peace with over 16,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2010, 11:58:40 AM »
Your only harming yourself Dude By calling our prayers Vain man ........

Who called?
Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

......... Refrain from It man really Gospel of Yeheshwa is Hidden from You guys and Me as well the Injeel is Hidden or they burnt whatever they Had under constantine the Gospel according to matthew mark luke and John are Not Injeel Issaaa ibn Maryam!!!!!!!!!!! Plus jesus Spoke aramiac Not Greek and Why havent they released all the manuscripts to the public Because they know there not the same?

The Gospel is the same as it was in the first century, as it was yesterday, today and forever.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2010, 12:24:06 PM »
12-19 pm

[[[[Well said :) Buddy How many converts have you had ??]]]]

Let me do you a favor. I'll retitle these threads so your proselytes can google your name, and find all the profound truth regarding Mohammed's 7th century religion, that you have shared through your missionary work in the forum. I'll help you share with them the direct and concise answers you offered to all the subjects that were raised.
Sent to: drzeshanfarooqi

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
You must not see the name ^^^^^^^^^^ up there I know Exactly what your Doing and which form Of what your Doing use Your Manipulative reverse Psychological ways with another Kay :) peace!!!!!!!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »
12-19

[[[[I dont aid and abet mischeif bro Sorry Peace!!!!!!!!]]]]]

You mean you don't want to show your proselytes the truth you revealed by defending Mohammed's religion through our chat?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »
Dec 20

[[[You must not see the name ^^^^^^^^^^ up there I know Exactly what your Doing and which form Of what your Doing use Your Manipulative reverse Psychological ways with another Kay :) peace!!!!!!!! ]]]]]

Since you know EXACTLY what I am doing then please explain.
What manipulation? What reverse of psychology? If you are going to make accusations you are going to have to explain and support them. Please do so now.

What I DID was show you that Mohammed's 7th century religion falls like a house of cards in the light of truth. Whether in the light of scripture, history, archaeology or geography. It is an EPIC FAILURE on ALL COUNTS. That's why you couldn't even get to first base. Why you couldn't make a single point in it's favor. Even worse, Mohammed's religion is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. A STRAIGHT-UP LIE.

All I did was move our chat out of the dark alley of personal messaging, that liars love so much because it lets them run and hide from THEIR OWN words, THEIR OWN record, and into the light of day. Why wouldn't you want your name attached to your words, so your proselytes can see the wonderful job you and your uncle did, of taking a Christian mushirk to task?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igSRiZF0eM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2010, 01:00:29 PM »
Peace Be Upon you :)

Brother listen, My only purpose Initial message, was to defend Ahmed Deed at and Convey the Message to You not engage in insulting Debates With you...God is Watching Us and Forgive me If I Offended You in any way..See you dont Perceive anything brother You say your spreading Peace .......

What I would say is I am spreading TRUTH. Because that's what Jesus IS.
Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

..... and the only reason Why y your mad or Upset .......

My friend, you're the one that keeps replying with all caps. The only thing I am upset about is Satan's deception foisted on 1.5 billion people that reject YHWH to follow the false prophet Mohammed.

......... and you've set out to Attack Islam .........

That's because I understand that the world is engaged in a spiritual war.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

The reason you are on the run, and haven't hardly been able to respond to a single subject that has come up, is because of that sword coupled with the unsupportable nature of Mohammed's religion at every level.

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

......... and Muslims (NOT SPREAD YOUR SO CALLED EXPOSING THE TRUTH) Is because

Now we've taken a stand and we use AHMED DEEDATS lectures .........

That's right. Even after you admitted that he made a "mistake" repeating a homemade bible verse in several different venues, that formed the whole basis of his antichrist lie, and even though you now know the foolishness of his Baca=Mecca nonsense, as well as his Paran=Mecca foolishness, when it wasn't within a thousand kilometers, you still peddle Deedat's lies, because you follow the father of lies.
EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW YOU ARE REPEATING LIES.

......... from Your Gospel according to MATT MARK LUKE AND JOHN AND PAUL PAUL PAUL the book Full of contradiction over contradiction

But
Why do they not study the Quran carefully? If it were from other than GOD, they would have found in it numerous contradictions
4:82

Dude you only want to Argue not convince it stimulates you doesnt it you enjoy it arguing about that which you dont know You have not read the Quran i posted the Link 4 times so that maybe you could read and see for yourself but see God Knows the Truth and According to his will He shall Guide

That's hilarious, and thank you for the verse apparently from before Mohammed had made such a ridiculous mess of his "revelations". Later on, Mohammed himself, admitted the Quran contradicted itself, and so he had to declare that verses that contradict other verses abrogate the earlier verses. A whopping 71 out of 114 suras are subject to abrogation. BUT THANKS FOR MOHAMMED'S CONTRADICTION REGARDING HIS CONTRADICTIONS!!! :D

2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2010, 01:17:55 PM »
go To the Arab Christians and the arabic Bible that The word for God is Allah .........

I agree that the Arabic WORD of God is Allah. But that word is not a name. It is a chameleon. It means "the God" to Muslims today, just like it meant "the god" to those that engaged in monotheistic worship of Venus, just as it meant "the god" to those who considered the moon god as the most powerful deity.

That's why the favorite chant of Islamic suicide murderers still remains Allah Akabr, which means Allah is the greatEST. The Quraish chanted it because they believed their "Allah" was the greatest of all the pagan star family deities. Long before Mohammed, the name Abdullah meant "slave of Allah" just as it does today. That's because Muslims today are slave to the same deity as the pagan Quraish - Satan - through his false prophet Mohammed. This is made obvious by the fact that Mohammed taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel.

The NAME of God is found nearly 7,000 times in scripture. The NAME declared by God Himself is YHWH.

....... go to

mel gibson and tell him that he used the Name Allah.......

Or ask the Jews why they wandered off into a manmade doctrine where they decided that YHWH's name was too sacred to write or say, so they exchanged that sacred name for other WORDS, and titles that can mean God or god. Just like you cannot deny the name of Allah was invoked by the Arabian pagan star family worshipers.

Dude Ive explained to You that we dont worship the moon or stones and the stars or Jesus

And I have explained to you that I well understnd that YOU DON'T BELIEVE you worship the Arabian star family, yet you have been deceived into prostrating yourself toward the Quraish black stone idol 5 times a day.

We worship the One God Just like Yeheshwah .......

No you worship a god of Mohammed's creation that sanctioned his rape, pillage, plunder and murder.

..... and you say you moved my convo into Light when you pick and Choose what you like to reply to and you dont reply to the Rest......

Every single reply you PMd me is copy and pasted into the forum. Why don't you join me in the forum and select a specific topic I didn't answer to. I placed your repetitions that I had already answered to, and irrelevant continuing nonsense into chat extensions and replied to them there.

Yet you not only ignored all the responses I gave you but declare you are going to continue what you now know to be lies.

Believe what you want but No man can Die for My sins or the Sins of the World or your sins

You believe that because you are filled with the spirit of antichrist. However it is the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

and Poor Isaaa PBUH has no Idea what a mockery you guys have made out of him you .......

But it is you that is crucifying Him all over again, and mocking Him just as the Jews did.
Just as they mocked and tortured those that followed Him.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2010, 01:20:29 PM »
....... guys even changed the Messiahs name....

Yet you call Him by a modern Quraish dialect Arabic name. And when I asked you why His Hebrew name Yeshua means YHWH saves, rescues or delivers, you were dumbstruck, and as answer-less as you were through all the rest of the truth I have shared with you.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2010, 01:20:42 PM »
...again and again i proove to you and even this message youll qoute out of context....

Why would I do that since I haven't done it since November? All of your PMs have been copy and pasted into here intact.

....Brother May Allah Guide You and Me to the Right path and Im sorry satanic Human Sacrifices of Humans is not My forte' you dont reply to My videos or reply properly at all .......

The sacrifice of the Lamb of God in the new covenant was prophesied many hundreds of years in advance. The only reason you reject it is because Satan, through his 7th century false prophet Mohammed told you to.

That's also the only reason you prostrate yourself toward the Quraish's black stone idol 5 times a day.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »
You only wish to Delude me like you've deluded yourself to the wrong path of Idol worship brother and you know it thats Why you sit here and propaganda Hate with your slanderous insults towards the Prophet .......

But it is your own books that slander your prophet my friend. I merely point it out to you.

...... when You know I cant slander or defend

That's because Mohammedanism is indefensible based on YOUR OWN BOOKS. Let alone the absence of a history of Mecca from before the Christian era.

Because Yeshua isaa ibn Maryam is My Messiah My Beloved Prophet and Prophet and I wouldnt Be muslim if I said anything about him

Just because you declare Yeshua is your "beloved prophet" doesn't excuse your blasphemy of the very blood He shed for you.

I follow the religion Of Abraham Dude Of

Ibrahim Peace be Upon him

There is no "religion of Abraham" and the simply matter of undeniable fact is you follow Mohammed, and only Mohammed. You follow Mohammed's fake 7th century Gospel just as you follow Mohammed's fake 7th century Torah. Even Mohammed's holy day is on Friday because Mohammed wanted to insult the Jews.

And why do you follow Mohammed? Because Mohammed said to follow Mohammed.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2010, 01:39:38 PM »
Muhammad PBUH was not the Fouder to Submission to the Will of God Ibrahim was And you cant Deny that Or youll find some way leeching on to your concept ......

Not my concept, my friend, but the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind.

...... of OMG THE BLACK STONE THE KAABAA SAFAA AND MARWA .......

You cannot deny those the black stone was a Quraish idol any more than you can deny those rituals were all Quraish rituals.

...... dude youve never been there ......

But Mohammed's tribe the Quraish were. The built the kaaba for Arabian star family worship.

....... and Neither can you go ........

What reason would a Christian have, for going to a godless pagan Arabian stone venerating center, located 1200 kilometers from THE Holy Land?

........ Unless You Bear witness like Yeheshua Ibn Maryam DID peace be Upon him and his Honored Mother Go ahead brother
READ THE FOLLOWING

"A group from the people of the Scripture wished that they could misguide you, but they only misguide themselves and they do not notice."

""""""""""""""""God offers you again""""""""""""""""""'

In the Name of The One God who is Most Gracious Most Merciful
Say: "O people of the Scripture, let us come to a common understanding between us and between you; that we do not serve except God, and do not set up anything at all with Him, and that none of us takes each other as patrons beside God."

If they turn away, then Say: "Bear witness that we have surrendered."

"O people of the Scripture, why do you debate us regarding Abraham when the Torah and the Injeel were not sent down except after him Do you not understand"

Anyone who has bothered to investigate well understands.

Here you have debated in what you knew; so why then do you debate in what you do not know God knows while you do not know.

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Nazarene, but he was a monotheist who surrendered; he was not of those who set up partners.

The most legitimate people to Abraham are those who followed him; and this prophet, and those who believed; and God is the supporter of the believers.

Read bro
19:34 Such was Jesus, the son of Mary, and this is the truth of the matter in which they doubt.
19:35 God was never to take a son, be He glorified. If He decrees a matter, then He simply says to it: "Be," and it is.

I see. So then Mary was Jesus' father too?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=316.0

19:36 And God is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him. This is a straight path.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

In old testament prophecy

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Matthew 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

19:37 So the parties disputed between them. Therefore, woe to those who have rejected from the scene of a terrible Day.
19:38 Listen to what they say and watch on the Day they come to Us. But the wicked today are in clear misguidance.
19:39 And warn them of the Day of remorse. When the matter is decided while they are oblivious, and they do not believe.
19:40 It is We who will inherit the Earth and all that is on it. And to Us they will return.

Rejecting the 7th century false prophet Mohammed is the obligation of all of YHWH's people whether Jew or Christian.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »
[[[[Ok Lets talk about something else.....]]]]

We can both well understand why you want to avoid discussion of the points you have been ignoring regarding the absence of Mecca's history, Paran, Baca and the other nonsense that you have tried to fool me with. But I'd be happy to indulge you.

[[[[[......brother Why do You Love God?]]]]]

The reason I love my awesome God, and the reason I am humbly honored to have been called into His service, would be best expressed by deferring to the disciple that Jesus loved the most - John.

1 John 4.7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us. 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

[[[[I love God because he is so Kind to me he is so Kind to My parents hes blessed me With amazing parents You know im Giving my med exam soon I was Having trouble so I prayed and asked God to Help and my dad has been studying with me since then isnt that amazing My dad is Old hes retired and Hes so caring that he sits with me cuz he knows I need someone to study with theres One what about You Why do you Love God:)]]]]]