Author Topic: Chat with faro Nov-Dec 2010  (Read 48351 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with faro 12-2
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 07:14:16 AM »
[[[Yashwah is not the same as Yahwah and God cannot .......]]]]

See? That's your problem. You believe you can assign to God what He can and cannot do. Yet the only reason you try to is because you follow the STAND-ALONE 7th century 23 year record of A SINGLE "prophet" with no fulfilled prophecy, that not a single person ever heard his "Allah" or Gabriel's voice give a single revelation to.
Who witnessed Mohammed's night time ride on his Baraq?
Not a soul, yet you believe it.
None of the Zoroastrians from whom Mohammed copied his flying animal ever claimed to personally ride on it. They believed their FABLED prophet rode to the place where his immortal ancestors dwelled on the flying camel.
Nor do I think any of the Greeks claimed to ride on Pegasus.
Indeed after Mohammed told his tall tale, even many 7th century illiterate Arabian desert dwellers had enough sense to leave Islam.

What mosque do you suppose Mohammed claimed he prayed in when he rode his fabled flying animal to Jerusalem?

[[[[[........ be incarnate then die thn complain to himself my god my god y have u forsaken me and then resurrect then he comes back did u know its in the Quran that hes coming back!]]]]

That certainly wouldn't be all that Mohammed lifted from scripture with the help of Jabr, and his tri-lingual secretary and various wives, concubines and slaves. Many had some Christian and Jewish backgrounds. Like this captive that he raped.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Of course that was after beheading all the innocent boys and men.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1528.0

Do you really think that YHWH would contradict His 1600 year record to instead reveal Himself through such a man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e_MzCUa1nU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 07:15:15 AM »
[[[[if a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
Where is this from google it if u have to!]]]]

It's from scripture.

1Cr 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with [her] head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

If you look at 50 year old pictures of a church congregation you will see that ALL of the women had their heads covered. Breaking these rules are why there are difficulties with the institutional church today.

What else does it say?

1Cr 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having [his] head covered, dishonoureth his head.

What about the Roman church pope and your imams? The EXACT OPPOSITE.

What about prayer?

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Same thing with the Roman church and Islam there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7wevMCjWE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2010, 07:16:14 AM »
[[[[You guys dont follow the Bible u break the first commandment .......]]]]

Even you know in your heart that this is a lie. And your lie is easily exposed through the Gospel.

Mark 12:29 ... The Lord our God is one Lord: ... 32 ... for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

But Christians are to expect false accusers in these times

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be...boasters, proud, blasphemers...3 Without natural affection...false accusers...despisers of those that are good...8 ...so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

[[[[[....... and at solomons alter they did human sacrifices!]]]]]]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7wevMCjWE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2010, 07:24:03 AM »
[[[LOL u have no idea who ur talking to do u!]]]]

I just noticed this as I transcribed our chat.
Who AM I talking to?
Why don't you fill me in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8cnOoXBhA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with faro 11 to 12-10
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 07:10:32 AM »
12-2

Wow that explains nothing You don't even know the definition of begotten and its so weird a 1400 yr old book still stands for itself today that you ppl use the same words

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.
Quran - 3:59

For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.
Quran - 19:92

Its the Gospel according to or maybe John not john himself they threw out all the Gospels and burned them kinda like the Quran and its Dialects Uthman did the same but there werent different versions and narratives and stories so uthman authorized under supervision that he would unify one message and add the vowels....but the bible had different narratives different versions and the dead sea scrolls that are being found eveywhere prooves it i gotta read those i think ill buy the book today!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 07:11:11 AM »
12-2

Where is Jesus insulted literally insulted in any way the thalmud insults him PBUH !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 07:11:48 AM »
12-2

What about 1 timothy 5:23 Where paul (the false prohet the deceiver according to the banned gospels) is telling timothy to break the commandment to drink stong drinks!!!!!!!

And u havent answered psalm 2:7 and John 3:16

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010, 07:12:24 AM »
12-2

First of all VAIN AND HEATHEn plz look these words up and get back to me and dont Take definitions out of context i want full definitions !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010, 07:12:52 AM »
12-2

Lol ur one of those arent u Soon You will know The truth when The massih isaa ibn Maryam Comes back before the Hour have no doubt about it!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2010, 07:13:21 AM »
12-2

This isnt the right place to Chat I want to know how people like u think and why you think in such a way.......What do u think of the revised standard edition of the bible!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2010, 07:19:03 AM »
Dec 2

[[[[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY&feature=channel ]]]]

Why would you rely on children that are wet behind the ears? Particularly one that claimed he read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John but then denies the whole subject of the Gospel which is the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, solely because of Mohammed.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

Particularly one so foolish as to believe that he follows any laws - other than Mohammed's laws - when even his holy day is on Friday instead of the Sabbath.

So who AM I talking to?
Why don't you fill me in. An Imam? Perhaps a Mufti like my old buddy np?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=361.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2010, 09:35:22 AM »
12-4

The reason Satan put that fake boogieman doctrine in Islam, as well as the institutional church, is so that folks like you would be distracted into chasing a boogieman, when the chase and battle should be internal - inside of you.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lol!!!!! this is your opinion

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »
12-4

THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB IS PRACTICED BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUR LAMB IS A HUMAN WE SACRIFICE LAMBS ON BAKARA EID!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 09:36:22 AM »
12-4

Y U SO FUNNY LOL!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2010, 09:37:14 AM »
[Faro]
Neither the Jews, nor the Christians, will accept you, unless you follow their religion.

Say, "GOD's guidance is the true guidance." If you acquiesce to their wishes, despite the knowledge you have received, you will find no ally or supporter to help you against GOD. Quran - 2:120

Those who received the scripture, and know it as it should be known, will believe in this. As for those who disbelieve, they are the losers.
Quran - 2:121

Forget i wanted to add you i thought we could all unite but then again this is more challenging than i thought

What type of christian should i become the anglican the protestant the catholics the mormons the jehovah witnesses the baptists You all have different ways different teaching different versions of the Bible some books u keep some you

But then again the Quran says
Neither the Jews, nor the Christians, will accept you, unless you follow their religion.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2010, 09:37:41 AM »
12-4

It would be easy if a man or a supposed begotten son of God Died for my sins

my five daily prayers my fasting i don't drink i don't party i stay away from women..... and temptation you want me to give that up and true salvation and believe that My holy mighty hero of a prophet jesus Died for my Sins you blaspheme God's messenger man and thats sad he came to save indeed he saves through HIS HIS HIS HIS teachings not matthew mark luke and John HIS HIS HIS true teachings are hidden from you by the romans!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2010, 09:40:16 AM »
12-4

Lester Seekthetruth Butler ive been reading a lot of what u post and this is one of the most revealing and interesting. to me it made more since that lots wife would have been destroyed in the cities instead of looking back and turned into a pillar of salt. as i read the bible account i thought to myself like, maybe she was left behind for some reason, or she went back for some reason, then reading the Quran's account i was like this seems more realisic to me.
15 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like

This is what my friend said on FB a christian im going to give him ahmed deedats videos all of them and if God wills he will revert to islam You cant stop it dude!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2010, 09:40:48 AM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 09:41:15 AM »
12-4

By the way that was me LOL :)
did u add me thats an old pic of me!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2010, 09:53:16 AM »
@brotherjw HOLY GHOST IS GOD AS YOU CHRISTAN SAYS IF HOLY GHOST CME AGAIN NOT WITH JESUS BECAUSE JESUS DIED SO HE CAME FOR WHAT..? SO SECOND GOD COME RIGHT..? AS YOU CHIRISTAN SAID.. BUT HOLY GHOST SAID ABOUT MOHAMMD PUBHU.. NOT YOUR HUMAN GOD WHICH JESUS COMMON WAKE UP..... OTHERWISE TOO LATE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT CHALLENGE WITH ME I WILL DO FOR YOU JUST ANSWER ME THE BELOW VERSE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwcKcvcvEfM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2010, 09:55:47 AM »
12-4

[[[[Dude we muslims are not your enemys the antichrist massih addajjal is our enemy satan is our enemy .......]]]]

If you want to fight antichrist, you are going to have to start at home, my friend.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER

[[[[......... we need to unite brotherjw that is the true spirit we both belive in God right ......]]]]]

No. You believe in Mohammed's alter-ego "Allah" while I believe in YHWH as His NAME is mentioned nearly 7,000 times in scripture.

[[[[[ ....... we believe in jesus in different ways ........]]]]]

Sorry again, but you believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel.

[[[[[........ but the messiah the son of man ........]]]]

The same "Son of man" that fulfilled Daniel's prophecy from hundreds of years before.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2122.0

[[[[[........ just not the begotten son of God have you read alex crowleys book dude y dont the polythiests fight each other like we do here this is from revelations and the quran and some strong hadith about the anti christ instead of attacking us we must attack the foundations for the antichrist ........]]]]

I attack the institutional church for teaching it's scripturally unsupportable fictional heresy of suggesting a single antichrist. It certainly isn't what the scriptures teach.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71CtxLdjio
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/antichrist.htm

The reason Satan put that fake boogieman doctrine in Islam, as well as the institutional church, is so that folks like you would be distracted into chasing a boogieman, when the chase and battle should be internal - inside of you.

[[[[.......b4 we all suffer man its up to you im done arguing with u about this matter itll lead no where k PEACE BE UPON YOU AKHI
http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/episode-34-the-infiltration-of-religion ]]]]]

As long as you reject the blood of the Lamb of God nothing else matters, my friend.
We are not struggling together. We are on OPPOSITE SIDES. Sorry my friend, but that's just the way it is. I am a follower of Jesus Christ.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2010, 09:57:42 AM »
12-4

[[Add me on facebook zeshan farooqi k :)]]]]

I see. When you declared

I read an air of self-importance and hoped I had another opportunity to chat with a Mufti, or at least an Imam.

I don't have time for facebook, but I can offer a medium that is far superior to that for organizing and keeping a record of our chat. Earlier you wrote...

"This isnt the right place to Chat I want to know how people like u think and why you think in such a way.......What do u think of the revised standard edition of the bible!"

I couldn't agree more. The forum offers an opportunity for us to quote each other, post live links, link to individual posts, perform easy and thorough subject searches, and generally hold each other accountable.
All we ask is that members engage in an EXCHANGE.

I will post the last half dozen or so posts of yours in there, after our earlier Q&A that I already put in there, and will answer them using the quote function in the forum. I think you will find it far superior to any other venue.

If you like you can log in using any ID that you wish if you are concerned about compromising your YouTube or facebook identity. I can change the ID (already partially masked) in the existing thread to whatever you choose.

Let's have a real discussion, my friend.
Oh yea. Regarding the RSV it is a pop-New Age version of the bible, based on a corrupt 19th century Greek text, written by 2 guys from England - Westcott and Hort.
Pop into the forum and I will tell you all about it! I look forward to seeing you there my friend. Let's explore together where the truth is.
There is a link to the forum on all of my videos as well as many links to it on my channel comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0IpDUu--w

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2010, 09:58:15 AM »
[[[[Add me on facebook zeshan farooqi k :)]]]]

I signed up just to see your channel. There are 6 zeshan farooqi.
I signed up as Pete Waldo. I think there is only one of those.
Why don't you add me so I can see who you are.

Meanwhile why don't you friend this zeshan farooqi and see what he has to say.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001712001108&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100001486682883

Meanwhile I transcribed out PM chat into the forum and masked your ID.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2119.0

Why don't you select a single point that was not addressed and I will address that. Then I will do the same. Sound OK?
Like I said before, use any user ID that you want, and I will edit the existing posts to that identity, and who you are will remain between you and I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rtYAO3UxA