Author Topic: My Mufti friend np33123 on what I believe - 10-21  (Read 21815 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: My Mufti friend np33123 on what I believe - 10-21
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 07:59:39 AM »
10-31

THE Son of God

Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.

Matthew 27:40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest [it] in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

Matthew 27:43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

Matthew 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Mark 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Luke 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.

Luke 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:

Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking [them] suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Luke 8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

Luke 22:70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

John 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

John 11:4 When Jesus heard [that], he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

John 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

John 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Romans 1:4 And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

2 Corinthians 1:19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, [even] by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast [our] profession.

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.

*Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

1John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass;

Son of God

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him].

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Mark 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Mark 14:61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Luke 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Luke 10:6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and [he] to whom the Son will reveal [him].

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

John 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

John 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: [but] the Son abideth ever.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let [him] go.

Acts 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

1Corinthians 1:9 God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

1Corinthians 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Galatians 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

1Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Hebrews 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, [maketh] the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

2Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

1John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

1John 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

1John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.

1John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

1John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

2John 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

sent with JESUS - ISA part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUUXG0z0bPE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »
10-31

[[[[THE RELIGION NAMED CHRISTIANITY IS 100% FALSE BELIEF !

THE BOOKS CALLED FOUR AUTHENTICAL GOSPELS ARE FALSE THEY WERE FABRICATIONS OF EMPEROR KONSTANTIN HELPED BY PAUL AND ATHANASIUS !

ISLAM IS THE TRUTH !]]]]]

The problem with that lie is that Paul was killed in the year 67 and Constantine wasn't even born until 272. Yet we have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of the Gospel that were penned before 300 AD.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/bible_manuscript_errors_.htm

Now you are an Islamic Mufti, or teacher.

Gen 25:8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full [of years]; and was gathered to his people. 9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which [is] before Mamre;

It took Abraham about 20 years to travel from Ur to Canaan.

So how long does an Islamic Mufti teach that it took Ishmael to travel from Mecca, 1200 kilometers to Hebron, to help Isaac bury Abraham?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebron#Cave_of_the_Patriarchs

sent with Scriptures / Gospel / Bible Were Corrupted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJ1hk4lH3U

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »
Pete note

Yet you cannot present even a shred of historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD, let alone how Hagar and Ishmael wandered 1200 kilometers across harsh, barren, untraveled, unexplored desert from Hebron to Mecca, 2,000 years before Mecca was ever established.
This even as there is an abundance of historical and archaeological evidence for other ancient Arabian towns.(FIRST OF ALL THE RELIGIOUS BOOKS ARE NOT BOOKS OF HISTORY THE BIBLE IS NOT A HISTORY BOOK EITHER

It is the only historical record we have of ancient history and is ever increasingly confirmed by the archaeological evidence.

Isn't it ironic how Muhammadans quote and use the Scriptures as a historical record, wishfully hoping against hope that they can find Muhammad there (like np's exegesis of Isaiah 60), and then turn right around and blaspheme the scriptures as not being a historical record?

......... history is very sneaky and tricky matter!

We can see what a "tricky" and "sneaky" matter the actual historical record is, to the follower of a bunch of 7th and 8th century SW Arabian desert dwelling semi-literates, whose preposterous CREATED FICTION cannot stand in the light of scripture, history, archaeology or geography, let alone common sense. An absolute farce that masquerades as thousands of years of history, without reference to any actual historical record from before the 6th century AD. The Quran unable to even stand within it's own internal evidence, with a whopping 71 out of only 114 suras subject to abrogation.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 05:32:49 AM »
10-31

They will tell you the same thing they would tell me. The order doesn't matter since they are all ONE.
However I don't worship Yahweh through men's opinions but through the Scriptures and there is no ordinance in scripture as to what order to use. That's why you have no idea where you got such an idea. I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT I AM ASKING YOU, IT IS NOT AN IDEA AT ALL! O.K. THEN WHY YOU DO NOT CHANGE THE ORDER IN THE CHURCHES? IT SEEMS YOU DO NOT KNOW CHRISTIANITY WELL! THERE IS NOT A REAL DISCIPLE OF JESUS WHO WORSHIPED THE TRINITY ALL OF THE 12 THEY DID NOT! THAT WAS FABRICATED AFTER 325 A.D. AND THEY DECIDED TO BE IN THIS ORDER IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO SAY IT OTHER WAY! THEY CLAIM IT TO BE BLASPHEMY.

All those examples which you are giving me they are from the fabricated gospels! Is not worthy !

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. WHERE LUKE GOT THAT FROM? WHO GAVE HIM THIS INFORMATION WHEN HE NEVER WAS A DISCIPLE OF JESUS AND HE WROT A GOSPEL AFTER 40 YEARS WHEN JESUS WAS NOT HERE ANYMORE?

Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God. MARK WAS NOT THERE AT ALL WHO TOLD HIM THAT STORY? HOW CAN SOME ONE WRITE A GOSPEL WHEN IS NOT A WITNESS? THAT COULD HAPPEN ONLY IN YOUR FILTHY MIND!

The problem with that lie is that Constantine wasn't even born until 272, yet we have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of the Gospel DO YOU HAVE THEM NOW IN YOUR CHURCHES? that were penned before 300 AD.
CONSTANTINE/KONSTANTIN DID THE FABRICATION with his helpers you know who they are, IN THE YEAR 325A.D. DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF CRAZY!

Gen 25:9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which [is] before Mamre;
YOU DID NOT TELL ME WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF GENESIS? AND THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAKES IN IT!
It took Abraham about 20 years to travel from Ur to Canaan. WHO TOLD YOU THAT? DO YOU THINK THE RICH ABRAHAM HAD NOT HORSES, DONKEYS, AND CAMELS? DO YOU THINK ABRAHAM AND HIS SONS ISHMAEL THE FIRST BORN SON AND THE SECOND BORN SON ISAAC WERE POOR AND THEY TRAVELED FROM PLACE TO PLACE BY WALK?

So how long does an Islamic Mufti teach that it took Ishmael to travel from Mecca, 1200 kilometers to Hebron, to help Isaac bury Abraham? ACCORDING TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING IT SEEMS ISHMAEL LIVED NEXT DOOR TO ISAAC AND WHEN ABRAHAM DIED ISAAC JUST KNOCKED THE DOOR TO CALL HIS BROTHER TO BURY THEIR FATHER (p.b.u.t.a.) TELL ME THEN HOW ISAAC CONTACT HIS BROTHER ISHMAEL DID HE CALL HIM ON HIS CELL PHONE OR HE JUST SENT A TEXT MESSAGE ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 05:53:18 AM »
11-1

[[[[The problem with that lie is that Constantine wasn't even born until 272, yet we have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of the Gospel DO YOU HAVE THEM NOW IN YOUR CHURCHES? that were penned before 300 AD.
CONSTANTINE/KONSTANTIN DID THE FABRICATION with his helpers you know who they are, IN THE YEAR 325A.D. DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF CRAZY! ]]]]

Come on my friend. Use the little bit of your mind that hasn't been compromised by praying in the vain repetitions of the heathen. All Nicea did was confirm the deity of Christ because there were heretics running around that were denying it. Just like Satan's people do today.

"It is impossible to support any kind of later corrupting when we have those 5300 early manuscripts that prove otherwise. In fact, because of this breadth of early manuscript support, textual scholars have concluded -- that for all practical purposes -- we have the original documents themselves. For a claim of tampering to be seriously considered, one would have to show that scribes from Syria, Babylonia, Galatia, Asia, India, Rome, India, Egypt, Greece, Carthage, Tarshish and Macedonia -- to name a few -- all made the same mistake, at the same time, for the same doctrinal purpose. An utterly ridiculous idea."

Those 5300 manuscripts were all penned BEFORE CONSTANTINE.

Do you think Constantine traveled all over the known world, and had all of the existing manuscripts, in all those languages "corrupted" to such an extent that somehow THE HUNDREDS OF VERSES I showed you regarding THE Son of God and His father were added? That Constantine changed the WHOLE SUBJECT of bible - the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah - that had been read all over the known for a couple hundred years, to somehow then become the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it had been?
How did he erase and change all those manuscripts that we have from before Constantine?

And this so the WHOLE SUBJECT became the EXACT OPPOSITE of what a 7th century illiterate SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate, mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, terrorist, thief, declared, 600 years after the crucifixion? Can't you begin to see how broken your ability to reason has become?

sent with SIMON MAGNUS, GNOSTICISM, THE EBIONITES & ISLAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNr-e2phhs

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 08:58:42 AM »
11-1

[[[[So how long does an Islamic Mufti teach that it took Ishmael to travel from Mecca, 1200 kilometers to Hebron, to help Isaac bury Abraham? ACCORDING TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING IT SEEMS ISHMAEL LIVED NEXT DOOR TO ISAAC AND WHEN ABRAHAM DIED ISAAC JUST KNOCKED THE DOOR TO CALL HIS BROTHER TO BURY THEIR FATHER (p.b.u.t.a.) TELL ME THEN HOW ISAAC CONTACT HIS BROTHER ISHMAEL DID HE CALL HIM ON HIS CELL PHONE OR HE JUST SENT A TEXT MESSAGE ?]]]]]

The wilderness of Paran was just below Beersheba, which was just below Hebron. Because Ishmael lived in proximity to Abraham it could have even been on a routine visit to his father, let alone that messages would have moved with travelers such reasonable distances to alert him to Abraham being near death.

But the problem for you is that the 1200 kilometers from Hebron to where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD, were across harsh, barren, Arabian desert, and no caravans are recorded as having been able to make that trip along the Red Sea until about the 4th-6th century BC, because wells had to be dug and towns established, in order to be able to support travel across that dry barren wilderness.
In other words NOBODY made the trip until about 800 years AFTER Ishmael walked the earth.

Ibn Ishak recognized how foolish the notion of Abraham and Ishmael traveling the distance was, so he made up the idea that Abraham and Ishmael rode back and forth the 1200 kilometers on Muhammad's magic flying donkey-mule. Is that what you believe too?

sent with MOHAMMED'S NIGHT JOURNEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twwVjrhagL0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 08:59:54 AM »
11-1

Tell me np, do you believe Ishmael had 12 sons, or do you believe this another lie of the bible?

Gen 25:13 And these [are] the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam, 14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:

sent with Ishmael's Children / Seed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_-SoeY-_ww

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 05:41:16 AM »
11-1

Those 5300 manuscripts were all penned BEFORE CONSTANTINE.
THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HERE ALL THOSE 5300 MANUSCRIPTS WERE NOT THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS DID NOT SPEAK GREEK AND THERE IS PROOF OF THAT BECAUSE WHEN BARNABAS WAS WITH PAUL IN GREECE HE complained TO THE other real Apostles that Paul is speaking in Greek with out translating to him what exactly he is preaching and also he complained to Apostle Peter that Paul is totally changing the teachings of Yehahshua Meshih ( Jesus Christ ) Iisa Messih! Infidel when you are talking none senses think before you start! The originals are in HEBREW! IF NOT THEN THE DEBATE IS OVER! BECAUSE IF YOUR SCRIPTURES WERE WRITTEN IN OTHER LANGUAGE THEN HEBREW WHAT WAS THE REASON OF THAT WHEN JESUS CAME TO THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL NOT TO THE WORLD ! FROM HERE WE CAN CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR SCRIPTURES ARE 100% FABRICATIONS! WE KNOW VERY WELL WHAT HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 325 A.D. ALL NICEA DID IS FULL FABRICATIONS !

The wilderness of Paran ( INFIDEL I SENT YOU THE PROOF WHAT PARAN IS YOU DID NOT READ IT ) was just below Beersheba, which was just below Hebron. Because Ishmael lived in proximity to Abraham it could have ( YOU ARE NOT SURE HERE "IT COULD HAVE " WE ARE NOT BASED ON "IT COULD HAVE" WE ARE BASED ON STABLE EVIDENCES ) even been on a routine visit to his father, let alone that messages would have moved with travelers such reasonable distances to alert him to Abraham being near death.THIS IS YOUR OWN MADE STORY AN OTHER CORRUPTION OF THE REAL FACTS !

WE SAY THE BIBLE IS CORRUPTED BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH ARE NOT! DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN GREEK? WASN'T THE ORIGINAL IN HEBREW? WHY SOME BIBLES HAVE 66 BOOKS AND SOME 77 BOOKS? I HAVE THE GREEK ORTHODOX BIBLE AND IT HAS 77 BOOKS IS IT CORRUPTED OR NOT?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 05:42:41 AM »
11-1

[[[[WE SAY THE BIBLE IS CORRUPTED BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH ARE NOT! ]]]]

So then did Ishmael have 12 sons that headed 12 tribes?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 05:45:03 AM »
(No need to waste your time reading this post, as it is quoted in it's entirety, in the replies that follow)

11-1

Who are Pashtuns ? Aren't they real Israelites? YES THEY ARE! Aren't they Sunni Muslims ? YES THEY ARE! Is YHWH against them? Is YHWH bipolar to be focused only on Judah? HOW ABOUT THE OTHER SONS OF ISRAEL? HOW ABOUT THE SONS OF EDOM/ESAU? YOUR VIDEO IS BASED ON YOUR KAFIR/INFIDEL MIND WITH FALSE INTERPRETATIONS AND YOU ARE EXPLAINING THE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT! YOU ARE SCHOZOPHRENIC!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 05:45:31 AM »
11-1

[[[[Who are Pashtuns ? Aren't they real Israelites? YES THEY ARE!]]]]

Unfortunately there are lots of conflicting claims regarding the Pashtuns with no historical evidence to support any of them.

[[[[Aren't they Sunni Muslims ? YES THEY ARE! Is YHWH against them?]]]]]

Let's see...

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

[[[[ Is YHWH bipolar to be focused only on Judah? HOW ABOUT THE OTHER SONS OF ISRAEL?]]]]]

Just like Ishmael fathered 12 sons that formed 12 tribes, Jacob fathered 12 sons that became the tribes of Israel.

Asher, Benjamin, Dan, Gad, Issachar, Joseph, Judah, Levi, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, Zebulun

[[[[HOW ABOUT THE SONS OF EDOM/ESAU? YOUR VIDEO IS BASED ON YOUR KAFIR/INFIDEL MIND WITH FALSE INTERPRETATIONS AND YOU ARE EXPLAINING THE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT!]]]]

It isn't about an "interpretation" or "context". I simply reported what the bible says on the matter.

Gen 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright.

Why don't YOU tell ME why you believe Esau's name became Edom?

[[[[ YOU ARE SCHOZOPHRENIC!]]]]]

You seem to be the one having trouble focusing.
I asked about the sons and tribes of ISHMAEL, not Israel.
Some Muslims even believe Muhammad was of the tribes of Ishmael, because a couple thousand years after the fact, Ibn Ishak claimed Muhammad was from the Ishmaelite tribe of Nebaioth/Nebajoth.

Do you believe ISHMAEL had 12 sons that made 12 tribes?

Gen 25:13 And these [are] the names of the SONS OF ISHMAEL, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam, 14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 07:00:50 AM »
(No need to waste your time reading this post, as it is quoted in it's entirety, in the replies that follow)

11-1

First about your gospels tell me :
Are Mark and Luke witnesses of Jesus? How come when they never see Jesus? Their Gospels were written 40 to 80 years after Jesus by getting some kind of information from those who witness that what they saw at Jesus time!

Asher, Benjamin, Dan,( FROM DAN WILL COME THE ANTICHRIST NOT FROM ARABS YOU MUST EDUCATE YOURSELF)! Gad, Issachar, Joseph, Judah, Levi, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, Zebulun

Gen 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright. ( TELL ME THEN WHAT WAS THE RESON JACOB/ISRAEL AND HIS MOTHER TO TRICK ESAU/EDOM TO GET HIS BLESSINGS FROM THE FATHER ISAAC WHEN HE SOLD ALREADY THE BIRTHRIGHT ) ????????????????????????

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 07:01:33 AM »
11-2

[[[[First about your gospels tell me :
Are Mark and Luke witnesses of Jesus? How come when they never see Jesus?]]]]

Don't be silly. Why don't you read their accounts?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_mark.htm
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_luke.htm

[[[[Their Gospels were written 40 to 80 years after Jesus ........]]]]

Mark's Gospel is dated from between 22 to 37 years after Jesus' crucifixion.
Luke's Gospel is dated about 30 years after Jesus' crucifixion.

Dating the Gospels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxiddSTtKpA
Earliest Accounts Of Christ's Resurrection - Lee Strobel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oHPSstgRQ

Yet BUKHARI didn't put pen to paper until GENERATIONS AFTER MUHAMMAD.
"Bukhari finished his work around 846..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari#Overview

Bukhari didn't even finish until over 200 YEARS AFTER MUHAMMAD croaked!!! Yet you reject YHWH to follow Bukhari's hogwash.

[[[[....... by getting some kind of information from those who witness that what they saw at Jesus time!]]]]

Mark and Luke, like the other Apostles, were WITNESSES of Jesus.

How many witnesses saw Muhammad's magic flying donkey-mule?

[[[[Asher, Benjamin, Dan,( FROM DAN WILL COME THE ANTICHRIST NOT FROM ARABS YOU MUST EDUCATE YOURSELF)! Gad, Issachar, Joseph, Judah, Levi, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, Zebulun]]]]]

OK. So you and ibn Ishak recognize that Ishmael had 12 sons that became 12 tribes. So why did they all live up in the upper sinai, Trans-Jordan, and northern Arabia, so many HUNDREDS OF MILES from where you believe Ishmael lived in Mecca?

I added this subject to the Forum for you yesterday.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2850.0

(let alone that Mecca didn't even exist until well over 1500 years after Ishmael).

Regarding your suggestion of an individual antichrist, this comes from the words of men, and is not supported by scripture. Even in the 1st century there were many antichrists.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, EVEN NOW are there MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Here is how we can measure an individual antichrist.

1 John 2:22 ... HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father...

1.5 billion antichrists just in Islam!

[[[[[Gen 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright. ( TELL ME THEN WHAT WAS THE RESON JACOB/ISRAEL AND HIS MOTHER TO TRICK ESAU/EDOM TO GET HIS BLESSINGS FROM THE FATHER ISAAC WHEN HE SOLD ALREADY THE BIRTHRIGHT ) ????????????????????????]]]]

I'm not studied on the subject. Why not Google several accounts of those who are?

This one says Esau "was a murderer, rapist and glutton"
http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/195,132973/Why-did-Esau-so-desperately-want-Isaacs-blessings.html

This one details the murder
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5846-esau
"Esau, lying in wait, pounced on the king, who was unaware of his proximity, and, drawing his sword, cut off the king's head."

Esau was "the Cause of Isaac's Blindness."

"...and then sold his birthright; indulging in blasphemous speeches (Gen. R. lxiii.; Pes. 22b) and in denials of immortality (Targ. Pseudo-Jon. l.c.) and of God and the resurrection; so that he figures in tradition as one of the three great atheists (Tan., Toledot, 24; Sanh. 101b)."

"Esau had won the affection of his father by lying words (Targ. Pseudo-Jon. to Gen. xxv. 28)."

"Esau was a ne'er-do-well (ib.; "a true progeny of the serpent," Zohar),"

Just like Muhammad's unproductive followers today!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 02:37:24 AM »

11-2

Mark and Luke, like the other Apostles, were WITNESSES of Jesus.
I DON'T KNOW WHO IS SILLY ME OR YOU? MARK AND LUKE NEVER SEE JESUS THERE IS NO ANY RECORDS TO SUPORT YOUR CLAIM! THEIR GOSPELS ARE MAN MADE STORY! CONTRADICT THE OTHER GOSPELS!

I'm not studied on the subject. Why not Google several accounts of those who are?
(HOW CAN)?
http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/195,132973/Why-did-Esau-so-desperately-want-Isaacs-blessings.html (HOW CAN THE BLESSED SEED OF THE CHOSEN ISAAC HIS FIRST BORN SON ESAU/EDOM TO BE SO BIG SINNER MURDERER RARIST AND GLUTTON ) ? HMMMMMM IT SEEMS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN THE MIND OF YOUR god!

This one details the murder
"Esau, lying in wait, pounced on the king, who was unaware of his proximity, and, drawing his sword, cut off the king's head."

Esau was "the Cause of Isaac's Blindness." HERE IS YOUR SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS!

Just like Muhammad's unproductive followers today! IF ISLAM WHICH WAS THE CONCLUSION OF THE FIRST RELIGION OF HUMAN KIND STARTING FROM ADAM AND EVE TIME UNTIL END OF THE PHYSICAL WORLD DISAPPEAR NOTHING WILL EXIST! WE MUSLIMS (SUNNI) ARE VERY PRODUCTIVE ALLAH MADE YOU TO WORK FOR US EVEN THE PROUD(FOR NO REASON) JEWS ARE WORKING FOR US ! EVERYTHING BELONGS TO ALLAH NOT TO JESUS! YHWH AND ALLAH ARE THE SAME IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR KAFIR /INFIDEL MIND WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THE PUBLIC! YOUR HARD WORK IS GOING FOR NOTHING! YOU ARE JUST WAISTING YOUR TIME!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 02:38:16 AM »
11-2

[[[[Mark and Luke, like the other Apostles, were WITNESSES of Jesus.
I DON'T KNOW WHO IS SILLY ME OR YOU? MARK AND LUKE NEVER SEE JESUS THERE IS NO ANY RECORDS TO SUPORT YOUR CLAIM! THEIR GOSPELS ARE MAN MADE STORY! CONTRADICT THE OTHER GOSPELS!]]]]

The authors of the Gospel all attest to the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah, whether from first hand accounts, or the recording of witnesses testimonies. That's the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel and the whole purpose of the Messiah.

Only antichrists deny it. Antichrists that deny the 1600 year record of Yahweh and His Messiah, because they follow Bukhari's Arabian BS, that he didn't even finish creating until 200 YEARS AFTER Muhammad died in a whimper.
200 YEARS AFTER Muhammad
200 YEARS AFTER Muhammad

[[[[I'm not studied on the subject. Why not Google several accounts of those who are?
(HOW CAN)?
http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/195,132973/Why-did-Esau-so-desperately-want-Isaacs-blessings.html (HOW CAN THE BLESSED SEED OF THE CHOSEN ISAAC HIS FIRST BORN SON ESAU/EDOM TO BE SO BIG SINNER MURDERER RARIST AND GLUTTON ) ? HMMMMMM IT SEEMS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN THE MIND OF YOUR god!]]]]

Not at all. You are the only one I know of that is foolish enough to claim a heritage from Esau for Sunni Muslims. Though at least he had murder and rape in common with Muhammad!

Yahweh's covenant with Abraham is transmitted through Isaac and then through his son JACOB, whose 12 sons became the 12 tribes of Israel.
JACOB JACOB JACOB

Exd 2:24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.

Lev 26:42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

2Ki 13:23 And the LORD was gracious unto them, and had compassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of his covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast he them from his presence as yet.

1Ch 16:16 [Even of the covenant] which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; 17 And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, [and] to Israel [for] an everlasting covenant,

Psa 105:9 Which [covenant] he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; 10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, [and] to Israel [for] an everlasting covenant:

Act 7:8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so [Abraham] begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac [begat] Jacob; and Jacob [begat] the twelve patriarchs.

[[[[[This one details the murder

Esau was "the Cause of Isaac's Blindness." HERE IS YOUR SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS!]]]]

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

You are the Muhammadan that God made a liar, that rejects the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, to follow the 23 year 7th century record of a mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, self-admitted terrorist and thief.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

[[[[[Just like Muhammad's unproductive followers today! IF ISLAM WHICH WAS THE CONCLUSION OF THE FIRST RELIGION OF HUMAN KIND STARTING FROM ADAM AND EVE TIME UNTIL END OF THE PHYSICAL WORLD DISAPPEAR NOTHING WILL EXIST! WE MUSLIMS (SUNNI) ARE VERY PRODUCTIVE ALLAH MADE YOU TO WORK FOR US EVEN THE PROUD(FOR NO REASON) JEWS ARE WORKING FOR US!]]]]

It is the Jews that employ the Arabs in Israel, as they have since they began to be restored to their Muhammadan-desolated land, in the early 1800s.

Genesis 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: AND IN THEE SHALL ALL FAMILIES OF THE EARTH BE BLESSED.

And so we have been.

The Global Islamic population is approximately 2,000,000,000 or 33% of
the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics: (zero)

Physics: (zero)

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar

Chemistry:
1999 - Ahmed Hassan Zewail

TOTAL 6 (even including the one for the terrorist Yasar Arafat for peace!)

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000, or about 0.02% of the world's population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pa sternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phil lips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Joseph son
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Mil ton Friedman
1978 - Herb ert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herb ert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Ed elman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Ed ward B. Lewis

Chemistry:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Herbert Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1989 - Sidney Altman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1998 - Walter Kohn
2004 - Avram Hershko, Aaron Ciechanover and Irwin Rose
2006 - Roger Kornberg

TOTAL: 151

[[[[EVERYTHING BELONGS TO ALLAH NOT TO JESUS!]]]]]

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

[[[[[YHWH AND ALLAH ARE THE SAME .........]]]]

Pure blasphemy just as prophesied of the Islamic beast.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to BLASPHEME HIS NAME, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

You cannot deny that "Allah" is the name of the Quraish pagan's deity. Even Muhammad's father's name was "Abdullah" or slave of the Quraish pagan's Allah, long before Muhammad hijacked that pseudonym for Satan.

[[[[........ IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR KAFIR /INFIDEL MIND WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THE PUBLIC! YOUR HARD WORK IS GOING FOR NOTHING! YOU ARE JUST WAISTING YOUR TIME!]]]]]

Not at all. Our recent exchange inspired more investigation and a new web page on the 12 lost tribes of Ishmael. I don't chat with you for your benefit, as much as for the folks that are actually seeking the truth, that can benefit from reading our exchange.

http://www.petewaldo.com/12_sons_tribes_ishmael.htm

Sent with THE False Prophet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 02:52:25 AM »

11-2

[[[[ IF ISLAM WHICH WAS THE CONCLUSION OF THE FIRST RELIGION OF HUMAN KIND STARTING FROM ADAM AND EVE TIME UNTIL END OF THE PHYSICAL WORLD]]]]

Islam proclaims the opposite of that revealed through the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind.

Please list all the reasons, and sources, from which a person could draw your conclusion.
Please also include the approximate dating of those sources.

Sent with IS ISLAM A RELIGION?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 05:06:10 PM »
11-3

Yahweh's covenant with Abraham is transmitted through Isaac and then through his son JACOB, whose 12 sons became the 12 tribes of Israel.
JACOB JACOB JACOB

(According to your silly mind YHWH discriminates Abraham's first born son Ishmael/Ismail throws him in the garbage then YHWH again discriminates Abraham's grand son Esau/Edom and chooses the tricky Jacob /Israel ( Which means this who is fighting with God ) Do you think YHWH is evil like you ? You filthy KAFIR don't know anything and are trying to debate with me for almost 3years you will go to the real HELL there will be no help for you, you are preparing your punishment that is your destiny!

That what you are showing as facts just proofed what I said your are working for us and we enjoy! ( BECAUSE WE ARE VERY BUSY TO PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY TO BE IN CONTACT WITH THE CREATOR OF THE WORLDS ) Those facts from the Bible which you are giving me also show that is mostly word of man not of God.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 05:31:25 PM »
11-3

[[[[Yahweh's covenant with Abraham is transmitted through Isaac and then through his son JACOB, whose 12 sons became the 12 tribes of Israel.
JACOB JACOB JACOB

(According to your silly mind .....]]]]

That's the part you don't seem to understand. What I showed you is according to Scripture and has nothing to do with my mind or even "interpretation".
Scripture is THE ONLY historical record we have of that era, and is ever-increasingly confirmed by the archaeological evidence.
Try googling the subjects and Scriptures as I already suggested.
After that try googling the history of Mecca.

[[[[...... YHWH discriminates Abraham's first born son Ishmael/Ismail throws him in the garbage then YHWH again discriminates Abraham's grand son Esau/Edom and chooses the tricky Jacob /Israel ( Which means this who is fighting with God ) Do you think YHWH is evil like you?]]]]

Your problem is that when someone points out how reprobate Muhammad is revealed through your own books, you think the person pointing out Muhammad's evil behavior to you is evil, rather than Muhammad himself being evil, as he is revealed through your own 7th - 9th century pile of poppycock.
Here's the ole mosque worship life for Muhammad and his boys:

Bukhari:V5B59N459 I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=466.0

[[[[You filthy KAFIR don't know anything and are trying to debate with me for almost 3years .......]]]]

But you haven't been able to begin to debate the whole time. Muhammadanism is continually flayed by the Sword of the Spirit. All you do is toss out opinion and supposition, and sprinkle in some lies from your own books, that profess the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.
Yet those same books are a preposterous provably fictional creation penned by a bunch of 7th - 9th century semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwellers. And you continue to reject the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind for that foolishness.

[[[[...... you will go to the real HELL there will be no help for you, you are preparing your punishment that is your destiny!]]]]

Does it really make sense to you to suggest that Yahweh's people, that have followed Him through two covenants, for 3500 years, through ALL of His prophets and witnesses as revealed in His 1600 year record, are going to hell?

While those that follow NOTHING BUT MUHAMMAD through a 7th - 9th century provable pile of pure poppycock are not going to hell? Those that declare the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel of Yeshua.
Do you really believe your recycled Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn devil worship rituals and Sabian Ramadan moon worship ritual and heathen prayers, to the Quraish pagan's "Allah" aka Satan, are going to save you? This even though according to your own books the ONE MAN THAT YOU FOLLOW is revealed as having been a mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, self-admitted terrorist and thief?

My friend, it is THE false prophet Muhammad and his Islamic beast kingdom that would seem destined for hell.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[[[[That what you are showing as facts just proofed what I said your are working for us and we enjoy! ( BECAUSE WE ARE VERY BUSY TO PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY TO BE IN CONTACT WITH THE CREATOR OF THE WORLDS ) ......]]]]]

What I showed you is how broken Muhammadan minds are, from praying in the Quraish and Sabian pagan style vain repetitions of the heathen, ever since Muhammad encouraged his followers to murder and steal, instead of work for a living.
While Muslims compose 1/3 of the world's population, they have won 6 Nobel prizes, while Jews, that compose only 2/10 of 1% of the world's population have been awarded 151.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2852.0

Muhammadans migrate to western welfare states and go on the dole, rather than being productive citizens. They are rapidly bankrupting all of the liberal European socialist systems.

2Th 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

[[[[[........ Those facts from the Bible which you are giving me also show that is mostly word of man not of God.]]]]]

This from a guy that rejects the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, to follow a pile of 7th to 9th century provable poppycock, that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-Muhammad history.
I think it would be impossible for anyone to not realize that simple truth, whose mind hasn't been broken, by having their heart filled with the spirit of antichrist.
I'll continue to pray for you my friend that you see THE truth, before it's too late.

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

sent with The Sabians, Muhammad & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2011, 07:54:25 AM »
11-3

But you haven't been able to begin to debate the whole time. Muhammadanism is continually flayed by the Sword of the Spirit.( AFTER I SHOW YOU SO MANY PROOFS THAT YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG THERE WERE THE HISTORICAL FACTS , BOOKS , ETC. AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT? WOW! ) All you do is toss out opinion and supposition, and sprinkle in some lies from your own books, that profess the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.( WHAT IS IN YOUR GOSPEL/GOSPELS , ONLY STORIES NO GUIDANCE AT ALL ! )
Yet those same books are a preposterous provably fictional creation penned by a bunch of 7th - 9th century semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwellers. And you continue to reject the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind for that foolishness. (ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT THE NOBEL QUR'AN WAS WRITTEN MY PROPHET MUHAMMAD s.a.w. ) ?

Muhammadans migrate to western welfare states and go on the dole, rather than being productive citizens. They are rapidly bankrupting all of the liberal European socialist systems. WHY YOU DON'T KILL ALL OF US YOU ARE MASTERS IN THAT? WE ARE IN YOUR HANDS JUST DO IT!

This video is to support may claim that the Pashtuns are from the children of Israel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYIBGuwq4vk

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2011, 07:55:14 AM »
11-4

[[[But you haven't been able to begin to debate the whole time. Muhammadanism is continually flayed by the Sword of the Spirit.( AFTER I SHOW YOU SO MANY PROOFS THAT YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG THERE WERE THE HISTORICAL FACTS , BOOKS , ETC. AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT? WOW! )]]]]

But that's a lie and you know it. You haven't shown me A SINGLE "HISTORICAL FACT" that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD.
You couldn't even explain how Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of harsh desert from Mecca to Hebron to help Isaac bury Abraham.

The following link contains a copy of our chat. Clicking on the title of each post will create a URL address for that post.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2839.0

Show me a single comment, from this, or ANY other chat we have had, in which you presented "HISTORICAL FACTS" that suggest Mecca ever existed before a bunch of Yemeni pagans settled it in the 4th century AD.
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, of Mecca before the 4th century AD.
This while there is loads of evidence for other ancient Arabian towns.
This while there are over a million artifacts of Jerusalem and it's history - just on display!

You didn't present any EVIDENCE of a pre-4th century Mecca, and you can't, because there is no such thing as "HISTORICAL FACTS" in Islam. THE ENTIRETY of what you have been fooled by Satan into believing is pre-muhammad history, is nothing more than a big load of fictional crap that was all CREATED and penned in the 7th to 9th centuries AD.
Indeed the available HISTORICAL EVIDENCE confirms that Mecca was built around the 4th century AD by a bunch of Arabian pagans, and the Kaaba in the early 5th century AD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q

This cannot be argued. If you think it can then SHOW ME the EVIDENCE.

Explain to me how a bunch of semi-literate 7th to 9th century SW Arabian desert dwellers knew what went on thousands of years before.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2011, 08:02:33 AM »
This video is to support may claim that the Pashtuns are from the children of Israel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYIBGuwq4vk

Someone discussing a claim their 20th century grandfather made does not create thousands of years of genealogy. Nor do the various presumptions and leaps the video made through similarity of places and people's names etc.
That being said, it isn't unusual to find suggestion of traces of lost tribes of Israel, in many places around the world.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/one_more_time.htm
A good read on the subject is "Eternity in their Hearts".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=28.0

But a person's roots are irrelevant, particularly when they have given themselves over to Satan through the lies of his 7th century prophet Muhammad, that proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM »

11-4

To all Christians: Did Jesus Christ have a godly nature? If yes then why he did not control his anger when the fig tree had no fruits on it and he did not use the godly power to do miracle and to tell the fig tree to give him fruits (figs) but he cursed it and the innocent fig tree died? If you tell me that it is parable about Israel the children of Israel because they were not productive then why god chose Israel to do covenant with him and his descendants? Didn't god know that they will be not productive at all?

But that's a lie and you know it(THAT IS ALIE ?) HMMMMMMMMMMMM WOW! You haven't shown me A SINGLE "HISTORICAL FACT" that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD. (HISTORICAL FACT FROM THAT TIME? WHEN ABRAHAM WENT WITH HAGER AND THEIR SON TO THE LAND WHERE NOW MECCA IS? DO YOU THINK THERE IS SOME HISTORIAN TO EXPLAIN TO THE WORLD EXACTLY THE TIME AND YEAR AND DATE WHEN AND WHERE THE GREAT WORLD FLOOD BEGIN? BIBLE IS NOT A HISTORICAL BOOK EITHER LOTS OF CONTRADICTIONS IN IT BECAUSE OF THE HUMAN NATURE OF IT SCRIBERS!
You couldn't even explain how Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of harsh desert from Mecca to Hebron to help Isaac bury Abraham. WHY I SHOULD EXPLAIN THAT IT IS ALLAH'S JOB HE WILL EXPLAIN IT TO THOSE LIKE YOU KAFIROON /INFIDELS IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT!

Show me a single comment, from this, or ANY other chat we have had, in which you presented "HISTORICAL FACTS" that suggest Mecca ever existed before a bunch of Yemeni pagans settled it in the 4th century AD. THEN THE BIBLE IS LYING ABOUT PARAN /BACA ?

Psalm 84 is talking about the pilgrimage of King David to the Holy House of the Lord.
The Holy House of the Lord is expressed in psalm 84 in three forms:
In verse 1) as the dwelling place of the LORD
In verse 2) as the courts of the LORD
In verse 4) as the house of the LORD
Well, we have a House of the Lord.
But we all know that King Solomon built the House of the Lord in Jerusalem. Hence David was not talking about Jerusalem
King David was talking about another house.
In Psalm 84:5-6 you find that pilgrimage was done when David passed through the Valley of Baca.
Then, what is Baca?
Baca is Bakkah or Bekka or Becca or Bakka or Bacca; all are Mecca.
Also King David, while he was in Bacca or Mecca, made a Prophecy about Muhammad.
He said in Psalm 84:12 "Blessed is the man who trusts in you."

The priests wanted to dishonor King David because he dwelled in Arabia, in the tents of Kedar, the son of Ishmael wherein there is the house of the Lord's glory (in Mecca) and also he made Prophecies about Muhammad and the Quran
The Bible claims that King David Committed Adultery, Commanded to kill one of his best soldiers to hide his crime of adultery and to take his wife etc.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2011, 07:17:53 AM »
[[[[To all Christians: Did Jesus Christ have a godly nature? If yes then why he did not control his anger when the fig tree had no fruits on it and he did not use the godly power to do miracle and to tell the fig tree to give him fruits (figs) but he cursed it and the innocent fig tree died? If you tell me that it is parable about Israel the children of Israel because they were not productive then why god chose Israel to do covenant with him and his descendants? Didn't god know that they will be not productive at all?]]]]

Jesus chastised the Pharisees for letting their tradition nullify scripture. (Muhammadans do even worse today, outright blaspheming scripture!). They rejected that Jesus is their Messiah so Judaism was not allowed to produce fruit beyond that point in history. Prior to the first century Judaism was a very proselytizing religion. After the first century not at all, again proving the truth of Jesus' words. Today Jews compose just 2/10 of 1% of the world's population.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=493.msg10363#msg10363

[[[[But that's a lie and you know it(THAT IS ALIE ?) HMMMMMMMMMMMM WOW! You haven't shown me A SINGLE "HISTORICAL FACT" that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD. (HISTORICAL FACT FROM THAT TIME?]]]]]

Yes there is lots of historical and archaeological evidence from that time. From ARABIAN records as well as others. The HISTORICAL AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL RECORDS FROM THAT TIME attest to many ancient Arabian towns, but Mecca is not mentioned among them, because Mecca never existed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Towns_in_Saudi_Arabia
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1138.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1132.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1133.0

[[[[ WHEN ABRAHAM WENT WITH HAGER AND THEIR SON TO THE LAND WHERE NOW MECCA IS?]]]]]

Abraham, Hagar or Ishmael WERE NEVER WITHIN 1,000 KILOMETERS - of where Mecca was eventually built - 1500 years after they walked the earth. The archaeological and historical evidence tells us that Abraham's travels were in the fertile crescent.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm#abraham_journey

[[[[DO YOU THINK THERE IS SOME HISTORIAN TO EXPLAIN TO THE WORLD EXACTLY THE TIME AND YEAR AND DATE WHEN AND WHERE THE GREAT WORLD FLOOD BEGIN?]]]]

Come on Tereeb. You know it's sheer stupidity to expect that each specific date for each historical event is known. However we do know lots of dates. Some are even etched in stone that are found through archaeological excavations, other dates are implied in written records like "in the third year of Cyrus" and we can deduce very near when that was based on other historical and archaeological information.

[[[[BIBLE IS NOT A HISTORICAL BOOK ......]]]]]

That is a flat out ignorant and very foolish lie. The bible IS THE ONLY HISTORICAL BOOK we have of those times. It is ever-increasingly proven by the archaeological evidence to be a reliable record of ancient history.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2423.0

[[[[...... EITHER LOTS OF CONTRADICTIONS IN IT .......]]]]

That's another lie that you believe from Satan's liars through your ignorance.

[[[[........ BECAUSE OF THE HUMAN NATURE OF IT SCRIBERS!]]]]

Calling your own false prophet a liar now. Muhammad said this in his early Mecca days, before the first word was written in Muhammadanism.

Sura 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), kept pure and holy,15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

So according to you Muhammad was a foolish liar to have made such an error.

Scribes scrupulously COPIED Scripture. They multiplied it. The later in time, the more copies there were. And in several languages so that they could be compared to each other.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/bible_manuscript_errors_.htm

Yet Muhammadanism professes the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - beginning to end.
That's not the result of some minor scribal error, but concrete proof that Muhammadanism is a creation of Satan - the father of lies.
It was one of Satan's angels (Koine Greek "aggelos" means messenger - good or evil) that met Muhammad in that cave.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Like the demonic angels that fill Muhammadan mosques with the spirit of antichrist.

sent with Scriptures / Gospel / Bible Were Corrupted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJ1hk4lH3U

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 07:50:18 AM »
11-5

[[[[[You couldn't even explain how Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of harsh desert from Mecca to Hebron to help Isaac bury Abraham. WHY I SHOULD EXPLAIN THAT IT IS ALLAH'S JOB HE WILL EXPLAIN IT TO THOSE LIKE YOU KAFIROON /INFIDELS IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT!]]]]

The BIBLE and archaeological EVIDENCE and GEOGRAPHICAL locations attested in Scripture MAKE PERFECT HISTORICAL, ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND GEOGRAPHICAL SENSE. Perfectly reasonable and explainable.

The reason you have to believe it is some sort of a mystery of the Quraish pagan's "Allah" is because the nonsense in the Quran and Hadith are PROVABLY PURE LIES because they ARE HISTORICAL AND GEOGRAPHICAL IMPOSSIBILITIES. Nor is there any archaeological evidence to support that ridiculous tripe. That's why you can't explain it but instead have to make the ridiculous statement "ALLAH'S JOB HE WILL EXPLAIN IT", to explain the IMPOSSIBILITY OF ISLAM.

THE TRUTH is that YOU CANNOT DENY that the Kaaba, and all your foolish rituals and black stone idol veneration, are ALL FROM QURAISH PAGANISM. Whether the moon, sun and star worship rituals of the Hajj, or the recycled jinn devil worship of the Sa'ee of the Umrah.

This is also how we can know that Muhammadan nonsense about Abraham, Hagar or Ishmael ever having been within 1,000 KM of where Mecca was built in the 4th century AD are ALL FABLES CREATED in the 7th - 9th centuries by a bunch of semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwellers. Nothing but provably foolish lies.

TELL US TEREEB, HOW DID IBN ISHAK KNOW WHAT WENT ON 2,000 YEARS BEFORE HIM? Go to the library of Mecca?

Even Ibn Ishak was smart enough to realize the GEOGRAPHICAL IMPOSSIBILITY of Mecca having anything to do with Abraham or Ishmael, because of the distance. So he make up the story of Abraham and Ishmael commuting back and forth from Hebron to Mecca by riding on Muhammad's magic flying donkey-mule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq#Abraham
"The Buraq was also said to transport Abraham (Ibrahim) when he visited his wife Hagar and son Ishmael. According to tradition, Abraham lived with one wife in Syria, but the Buraq would transport him in the morning to Mecca to see his family there, and take him back in the evening to his Syrian wife.[5]"

See how ridiculous Muhammadanism is? Rather than the PERFECTLY REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE HISTORICAL RECORD we find IN SCRIPTURE, a bunch of 7th - 9th century SW Arabian desert dwelling liars had to make up fantasies to bridge the 1200 kilometer distance from Satan's Mecca, to THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs.
Which incidentally from the temple mount to the Quraish pagan's kaaba and black stone idol is 666 nautical miles. Another 666 coincidence.

sent with 666, Quran & Muhammad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj2tY3jZL3M

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 07:51:29 AM »
11-5

[[[[Show me a single comment, from this, or ANY other chat we have had, in which you presented "HISTORICAL FACTS" that suggest Mecca ever existed before a bunch of Yemeni pagans settled it in the 4th century AD. THEN THE BIBLE IS LYING ABOUT PARAN /BACA ?]]]]]

No Tereeb. Liars like Ahmed Deedat are lying about Paran and Baca. Deedat's followers are ignorant enough to geography to believe his buffoonery. They don't even know that it's 1200 kilometers from Mecca to Jerusalem.

[[[[[Psalm 84 is talking about the pilgrimage of King David to the Holy House of the Lord.
The Holy House of the Lord is expressed in psalm 84 in three forms:
In verse 1) as the dwelling place of the LORD
In verse 2) as the courts of the LORD
In verse 4) as the house of the LORD
Well, we have a House of the Lord.
But we all know that King Solomon built the House of the Lord in Jerusalem. Hence David was not talking about Jerusalem
King David was talking about another house.
In Psalm 84:5-6 you find that pilgrimage was done when David passed through the Valley of Baca.
Then, what is Baca?]]]]

You can google it. It is a valley of balsam trees. Balsam trees bleed sap.

""The Valley of Rephaim lay southwest of Jerusalem and formed part of the boundary between Judah and Benjamin (Joshua 15:8). It may correspond to the 'Valley of Baca' (Psalm 84:6), due to the balsam trees that were there (1 Chronicles 14:14-15). These are named, literally, 'weepers' because of their drops of milky sap." (Payne) "
http://www.petewaldo.com/baca_mecca.htm

Mecca was barren.
One thing we can know is that it was/is near ZION since that is THE DESTINATION OF THE PILGRIMAGE referenced.
To suggest that this pilgrimage was 1200 kilometers across harsh, barren, unexplored, untraveled desert, would require that thousands of people, EACH RODE ON THEIR OWN MAGIC FLYING DONKEY-MULE 1200 KILOMETERS to where Mecca was eventually built.

[[[[[Baca is Bakkah or Bekka or Becca or Bakka or Bacca; all are Mecca.]]]]

Another lie. Baca of scripture is a valley near ZION. "Baca" is a HEBREW name from antiquity that does not occur in the ARABIC Quran. In fact Arabic is such a new language that it wasn't even a written language before about the 3rd century AD.

[[[[Also King David, while he was in Bacca .......]]]]

The passage says Psalms 84:6 [Who] PASSING THROUGH the valley of Baca.....

PASSING THROUGH PASSING THROUGH PASSING THROUGH.
The destination of the pilgrimage wasn't TO a valley of balsam trees. It was TO THE TABERNACLE that Yahweh had his people build on Mt. Moriah IN ZION.
Do you really believe they wandered out of ZION, 1200 kilometers to the south THROUGH Mecca, and 1200 kilometers back north to the TEMPLE IN ZION?

Please look at the images of the temples on this web page. Compare where Yahweh had His people build His temple, with where the Quraish pagan's "Allah" (aka Satan) was foolish enough to have his people build his temple.
http://www.petewaldo.com/mecca.htm

[[[[[......... or Mecca, made a Prophecy about Muhammad.
He said in Psalm 84:12 "Blessed is the man who trusts in you."]]]]

Read what you wrote again. See how foolish all this nonsense is about Muhammad in the bible? Any time the term "prophet" is used, and now "man" is used in scripture Muhammadans pretend it is a reference to Muhammad!

All the lies you can tell regarding the bible WILL NEVER MOVE MECCA CLOSER THAN 1200 KILOMETERS FROM THE HOLY LAND where Yahweh had His people build His temple.

YOU CANNOT DENY IT WAS a place of pagan moon, sun, star and jinn devil worship rituals. The only difference is that the pagan Arabs before the 7th century were intelligent enough to know they were worshiping the moon. While Muhammad's followers have been deceived into performing the same rituals.
But even some of his followers knew better.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance...

http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

sent with IS ISLAM A RELIGION?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE