Author Topic: SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT.  (Read 6628 times)

ateef

• View Profile
SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT.
« on: March 11, 2012, 06:26:30 AM »
OK PETER...HERE IS ANOTHER POST OF MINE...A DIFFERENT ONE...IF I WISHED I WOULD REALLY WANT YOU TO BE ASTRAY.

SIMPLE RULES...

1.> NO POSTING ANY SCRIPTURES FOR BIBLE,TORAH, QURA'N OR ANYTHING OK
2.> SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT ANSWERS.
3.> NO LINKS AND YOUR RESEARCH MATERIALS PLEASE.
4.> DO NOT QUOTE MY TEXTS.JUST ANSWER.

WE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN ONE LORD.HIS NAME IS "ALLAH" AND HE IS THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST COMPASSIONATE..
[/b][/color]

HERE IS MY FIRST QUESTION

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ONE LORD

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 06:32:55 AM by ateef »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 06:55:16 AM »
Try reading the category title again. What you are really expressing is that you fear learning about the ONE true God of the scriptures so much that you wish God were a matter of your own opinion or creation. I will move this pointless and meritless subject to the section "...those with gods of their own creation".
You should retitle it "crooked and wrong".

ateef

• View Profile
Crooked And Wrong
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 07:24:13 AM »
OLD MAN I ASKED YOU

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ONE LORD ?

Can you answer simple and straight.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 07:26:27 AM by ateef »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Crooked And Wrong
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 07:34:51 AM »
OLD MAN I ASKED YOU

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ONE LORD ?

Can you answer simple and straight.

Of course. But without support for that I would only be expressing an irrelevant and unimportant opinion of no consequence. We fully understand the reason for your sheer terror of the truth of the scriptures - the "Sword of the Spirit":

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 10:24:35 AM »
So do we believe in One GOD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now second

1.> Do you Testify Prophet ESA is The Messenger OF GOD

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »
So do we believe in One GOD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now second

1.> Do you Testify Prophet ESA is The Messenger OF GOD

No, I wouldn't insult Yeshua by referring to Him as just a "messenger" of God.
I testify that Yeshua is THE sinless Messiah, the Prince of Peace, the Son of the Living God. He is the perfect Lamb of God and Savior of the world. Yeshua IS YHWH - God Himself - manifest in the flesh.

Yeshua is a prophet that prophesied His own crucifixion, death and resurrection, just as it was prophesied by Old Testament prophets.
We can rest assured that Muhammad was a false prophet - indeed THE false prophet - because he proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, 600 years after the fact.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 03:24:59 PM »
TELL ME ONE THING PETE>>>

ARE YOU A FOOL???WITH OLD AGE ACTING LIKE SMALL CHILD OR WHAT

I DID NOT ASK YOU ABOUT MY MESSENGER ??? SPEAK WHAT IS NEEDED

What YOU THINK , I AM NT WELL ACQUANITED WHAT EVIL PRECEDED YOUR HEART AND IN YOU.

AS YOU SAY

I testify that Yeshua is THE sinless Messiah, the Prince of Peace, the Son of the Living God. He is the perfect Lamb of God and Savior of the world. Yeshua IS YHWH - God Himself - manifest in the flesh.

THIS FROM YOUR OWN LINK YOU POSTED

Jhn 4:23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth. 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he]. 27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?

THIS WOMAN ON RIGHT PATH.SAYS MESSIAH COMETH...INDEED ONE OF THE WISE ONES.NOT UNLIK THE FOOLISH ONES WHO USE FANCY WORDS OF FALSEHOOD

SO THIS WOMAN IS INSULTING PROPHET IN THE VERSE BY SAYING JUST MESSIAH???

SO WHAT THIS VERSE IS DOING IN YOUR BIBLE???

You say

YOU testify that Yeshua is THE sinless Messiah, the Prince of Peace, the Son of the Living God. He is the perfect Lamb of God and Savior of the world. Yeshua IS YHWH - God Himself - manifest in the flesh.

Yeshua IS YHWH - God Himself - manifest in the flesh

IS THIS ONE WHOLE LINK...A ONE LINE ???

Yeshua IS YHWH God Himself manifest in the flesh (SOMETHING LIKE THIS)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:30:00 PM by ateef »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 10:06:30 PM »
TELL ME ONE THING PETE>>>

ARE YOU A FOOL???WITH OLD AGE ACTING LIKE SMALL CHILD OR WHAT

Let''s see who this might apply to.

I DID NOT ASK YOU ABOUT MY MESSENGER ??? SPEAK WHAT IS NEEDED

Sorry but I will reply however I choose. What you are really saying is you want to hide from the truth. Same reason you didn't want to see scripture

What YOU THINK , I AM NT WELL ACQUANITED WHAT EVIL PRECEDED YOUR HEART AND IN YOU.

My friend, it isn't about the evil in my heart that you are referring to, but rather the evil in the false prophet Muhammad's heart. If he didn't have one of the blackest hearts in the history of mankind, then tell us which of these characterizations are incorrect. Muhammad was a mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, self-admitted terrorist and thief, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN BOOKS.

WHICH CHARACTERIZATION IS INCORRECT? Yet you reject the sacrifice of the sinless Messiah - who even you believe was lifted to heaven - to instead choose the exact opposite in a sinful moral reprobate, whose corpse still lies rotting in its grave. I think it may be difficult for you to even begin to want to seek out Jesus until you see what an egregious error you are making by following Muhammad instead.

AS YOU SAY

THIS FROM YOUR OWN LINK YOU POSTED

Jhn 4:23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth. 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he]. 27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?

Just a few posts back you wrote:

1.> NO POSTING ANY SCRIPTURES FOR BIBLE,TORAH, QURA'N OR ANYTHING OK

And now you post scripture. It wouldn't seem that I am the one suffering the incapacity, would it? Do you see why it was a foolish idea now?

THIS WOMAN ON RIGHT PATH.SAYS MESSIAH COMETH...INDEED ONE OF THE WISE ONES.NOT UNLIK THE FOOLISH ONES WHO USE FANCY WORDS OF FALSEHOOD

SO THIS WOMAN IS INSULTING PROPHET IN THE VERSE BY SAYING JUST MESSIAH???

It isn't only your ignorance to the Gospel and language difficulties that cause you to misunderstand:

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

Until and unless you ask Jesus to come into your heart, and help you understand, you won't be able to.

In the meantime if you click on the verse in that resource you can select from several commentaries to study that may help you understand it in the proper context.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=4&v=26&t=KJV#comm/25

SO WHAT THIS VERSE IS DOING IN YOUR BIBLE???

You say

YOU testify that Yeshua is THE sinless Messiah, the Prince of Peace, the Son of the Living God. He is the perfect Lamb of God and Savior of the world. Yeshua IS YHWH - God Himself - manifest in the flesh.

Yeshua IS YHWH - God Himself - manifest in the flesh

IS THIS ONE WHOLE LINK...A ONE LINE ???

Yeshua IS YHWH God Himself manifest in the flesh (SOMETHING LIKE THIS)

Sorry I can't make any sense of what you are trying to say. There were several links embedded in my reply. Three links in that one line alone.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »
I do not need Jesus To come in my heart....I KNOW WHAT HE WAS>>>>AND WHAT YOU FOOLS TRY TO MAKE HIM.

The GUIDANCE FROM MY LORD THE ONE ALLAH ENOUGH FOR ME>>>AND THE SUNNAH OF MY PROPHET

I PREFER TO HOLD ON MY LORD

BECAUSE HE IS THE MASTER OF DAY OF JUDGEMENT>>>

HE IS THE CREATOR OF THIS WHOLE>>>

HE IS THE ONE WHO SENT GUIDANCE THROUGH HIS MESSENGERS>>>IF ALLAH WISHED HE COULD HAVE DESTROYED THE WHOLE WORLD MOTHER MARY AND PROPHET ESA

For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things."

HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL>>>

YOU KNOW WHEN ALLAH WILL ASK PROPHET ESA WHAT RESPONSE HE GOT FROM HIS PEOPLE

PROPHET ESA SHALL SAY " OFCOURSE ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST>>>HE IS THE ALL HEARING>>>>AND THE WISEST
Code: [Select]
WHICH CHARACTERIZATION IS INCORRECT? Yet you reject the sacrifice of the sinless Messiah - who even you believe was lifted to heaven - to instead choose the exact opposite in a sinful moral reprobate, whose corpse still lies rotting in its grave. I think it may be difficult for you to even begin to want to seek out Jesus until you see what an egregious error you are making by following Muhammad instead.
ANYONE WHO READS THIS WHOLE CONVERSE SHALL MAKE OUT, WHO IS TRUE YOU OR ME

YOU ARE GONE,MISLED AND CURSED ONE

CURSE BE UPON YOU OF ALLAH

ROT TILL THE END<<<NO GUIDANCE SHALL COME TO YOU>>>AND IN THIS WORLD AND IN HEREAFTER YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE LOSERS

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 05:17:56 AM »
I do not need Jesus To come in my heart....

Sorry ateef but your posts and the scriptures indicate otherwise

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Why don't you look at a few of the testimonies of some of those followers of Muhammad who asked Jesus to come into their hearts?

http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.asp
http://www.youtube.com/user/Muslims4Jesus/videos

....I KNOW WHAT HE WAS>>>>AND WHAT YOU FOOLS TRY TO MAKE HIM.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

The GUIDANCE FROM MY LORD THE ONE ALLAH ENOUGH FOR ME>>>AND THE SUNNAH OF MY PROPHET

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

But Muhammad didn't even bother with the sheep's clothing, but even came outwardly as a ravening wolf.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

I PREFER TO HOLD ON MY LORD

But sadly "Allah" is Muhammad and Muhammad is his alter-ego (the Quraish pagan's) "Allah".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2640.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2265.0

BECAUSE HE IS THE MASTER OF DAY OF JUDGEMENT>>>

Sorry ateef but the very one you reject and blaspheme is the one that you will stand before in judgment.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

HE IS THE CREATOR OF THIS WHOLE>>>

HE IS THE ONE WHO SENT GUIDANCE THROUGH HIS MESSENGERS>>>IF ALLAH WISHED HE COULD HAVE DESTROYED THE WHOLE WORLD MOTHER MARY AND PROPHET ESA

For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things."

HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL>>>

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

YOU KNOW WHEN ALLAH WILL ASK PROPHET ESA WHAT RESPONSE HE GOT FROM HIS PEOPLE

PROPHET ESA SHALL SAY " OFCOURSE ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST>>>HE IS THE ALL HEARING>>>>AND THE WISEST

ANYONE WHO READS THIS WHOLE CONVERSE SHALL MAKE OUT, WHO IS TRUE YOU OR ME

Indeed they will. That is the whole purpose of the forum. To show folks the truth.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

"Anyone who reads this" will see that even though you believe that Jesus is the only person in human history to be born of a virgin by the express will of God, and even though you believe He was lifted physically up to heaven, and even though you believe He is THE Messiah that was prophesied in the Old Testament, and even though you believe Jesus is the only person in human history who was without sin - satan's "messenger" who was inspired by a demon in a cave, forces you to pretend that Jesus was only a simple "messenger" who was no more important than a 7th century mass murderer of Yahweh's people. A cutthroat thief named Muhammad.

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

YOU ARE GONE,MISLED AND CURSED ONE

Do you really believe you can order the one, true, all powerful, God of the heavens and earth's curse on people, through a form of a voodoo incantation?

ROT TILL THE END<<<NO GUIDANCE SHALL COME TO YOU>>>AND IN THIS WORLD AND IN HEREAFTER YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE LOSERS

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 06:19:25 AM »
But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:

in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me;

"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come

He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.

Was there ever a prophet your fathers did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him--

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--

Counselor to be with you forever--

TILL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

“And say not of those who are martyred in the way of Allah, “they are dead”, nay, they are living, though you perceive it not” (Surah al-Baqarah, 154).

THERE IS ANOTHER VERSE FROM QURAN WHICH STATES ITS HARAM ON EARTH TO EAT THE BODY OF MESSENGER...BUT YOUR BADLUCK....YOU WILL NEVER GET GUIDED

I WILL SURELY TESTIFY AGAINST YOU IN HEREAFTER>.>>>WHAT WHAT YOU WROTE>>>

ROTTING>>>LETS SEE WHO ROTS

TILL THEN I CEASE>>>>I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME HERE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 07:25:17 AM »
But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Jesus sent the Spirit of God in His name, after Him, to comfort and guide His people.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:

in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me;

And you don't believe Jesus. You even reject His own prophecy of His crucifixion.

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Have you noticed how when you try to use the Sword of the Spirit - the Word of God - to support Muhammad, you wind up condemning the false prophet Muhammad and convicting yourself? You disbelieve Jesus to follow Muhammad. Read it again

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The world "seeth him not" because Mohammed wasn't to be born until over 500 years later?
The apostles "knew" Mohammed?
He "dwelleth with" them 500 years before he was born?
Mohamed was to be IN THEM?

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.   8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.   9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.    10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.   11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.   12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.   13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.    14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.    15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.   16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/first_epistle_john.htm#1_john_4_7

He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.

Was there ever a prophet your fathers did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him--

Exactly! That's what I have been trying to tell you. The Messiah was cruelly crucified, just as was prophesied hundreds of years in advance, even before crucifixion was invented.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

And as I showed you previously was prophesied by Jesus Himself, so that you and I might live, through Him.

1Jo 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--

How can Muhammad be with you when his corpse still lies rotting in its grave?
The Holy Spirit is WITH Jesus' people and IN us - forever.

Our counselor was prophesied hundreds of years before the Messiah was made manifest:

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

If you repent and ask Jesus to give you a new heart, the Comforter - the Counselor - the Holy Spirit of God - can be with you forever too, starting today!

TILL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

“And say not of those who are martyred in the way of Allah, “they are dead”, nay, they are living, though you perceive it not” (Surah al-Baqarah, 154).

THERE IS ANOTHER VERSE FROM QURAN WHICH STATES ITS HARAM ON EARTH TO EAT THE BODY OF MESSENGER...BUT YOUR BADLUCK....YOU WILL NEVER GET GUIDED

I WILL SURELY TESTIFY AGAINST YOU IN HEREAFTER>.>>>WHAT WHAT YOU WROTE>>>

ROTTING>>>LETS SEE WHO ROTS

TILL THEN I CEASE>>>>I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME HERE

I'll pray that Jesus shows you THE way, my friend and could-become brother.
Here are some Arabic bible resources http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=71.0

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 09:22:38 AM »
I WAIT TILL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT
[/size][/color]

LETS SEE HOW YOU DISPUTE IN FRONT OF LORD.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 09:39:44 AM »

LETS SEE HOW YOU DISPUTE IN FRONT OF LORD.THE ONE>THE ALMIGHTY>A

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 09:53:08 AM »

LETS SEE HOW YOU DISPUTE IN FRONT OF LORD.THE ONE>THE ALMIGHTY>A

I think you already just said that just 17 minutes previously, and I feel just as sorry for you as the first time you wrote it, because I previously showed you a preview of what antichrists can expect.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

John 3:36 John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 10:03:29 AM »
If you repent and ask Jesus to give you a new heart, the Comforter - the Counselor - the Holy Spirit of God - can be with you forever too, starting today!

BUT I SHALL NOT PRAY>>>I DO NOT PRAY FOR THE DISBELIEVERS

THE ONE ALMIGHTY GAVE ME THIS HEART>>>>

I NEED NOT ASK FROM JESUS NOR ANYONE ELSE>>>>

ALLAH IS BETTER HEARING THAN ALL

ALLAH CREATED ME FROM DUST>>>

EVERY SINGLE BREATH IS DUE TO THE WILL OF ALLAH>>>>

I HOLD NONE EQUAL TO HIM AND WILL NEVER.IT IS ALLAH WHO BRINGS FORTH THE RAINS>>>>AND WHO GIVES LIFE

I ASK ONLY FROM ALLAH,TO ALLAH IS MY RETURN....AND EVERYTHING

AS FOR NOW I SHALL HAVE PATIENCE

AND

WAIT TILL THE JUDGEMENT DAY TO TESTIFY AGAINST YOU

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:06:03 AM by ateef »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »

BUT I SHALL NOT PRAY>>>I DO NOT PRAY FOR THE DISBELIEVERS

Do you see how Satan and his prophet Muhammad have sealed your heart with selfishness?

THE ONE ALMIGHTY GAVE ME THIS HEART>>>>

It is the false prophet Muhammad that turned your heart into what it is today.

I NEED NOT ASK FROM JESUS NOR ANYONE ELSE>>>>

It is Satan himself that fills you with the spirit of antichrist, and resolve to reject the love of the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to follow Muhammad alone.

ALLAH IS BETTER HEARING THAN ALL

ALLAH CREATED ME FROM DUST>>>

EVERY SINGLE BREATH IS DUE TO THE WILL OF ALLAH>>>>

I HOLD NONE EQUAL TO HIM AND WILL NEVER.IT IS ALLAH WHO BRINGS FORTH THE RAINS>>>>AND WHO GIVES LIFE

I ASK ONLY FROM ALLAH,TO ALLAH IS MY RETURN....AND EVERYTHING

AS FOR NOW I SHALL HAVE PATIENCE

AND

WAIT TILL THE JUDGEMENT DAY TO TESTIFY AGAINST YOU

Doesn't it strike even you as odd, that you think the impotent blind deaf and mute god of Muhammad's imagination and of the Quraish pagan's stone idol and jinn-devil worship, would need you to testify to anything? Do you really think that the one true God of the scriptures is ignorant to what we do?
The God of the scriptures is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. All knowing. He doesn't need a human to testify against another human.
Sorry my friend, it is you that testified against yourself, over and over and over again, throughout your posts in this forum.

If you had remained ignorant to the Gospel you may have been saved because of that ignorance. But you have been shown the truth in this forum, and are now in full knowledge, so you should anticipate God's judgment in a manner consistent with your knowledge.