Author Topic: Extended chat with far  (Read 13274 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Extended chat with far
« on: August 29, 2009, 09:40:41 AM »
Sometimes chats go on with Muslims for weeks or even months, but as they become increasingly unable to defend Mohammed, and increasingly loose the ground on which they had deluded themselves into believing they firmly occupied, the chats degenerate.
Generally they move into the all non-muslims = Christians mode, citing the deeds of non-Christians to try to demonize Christians, which does nothing more than demonstrate their desperation.
I will move such conversations to this section of the forum rather than junk up the original posts but I don't want to post just part of the conversation because I don't want to be accused of leaving out any.

aug 21

[[[Too long - I ended up having no sleep from wednesday to thursday because of these long messages.]]]

Unfortunately these aren't small subjects. Let's try it by topic.

((([[["For a Muslim to confess that Jesus is the Son of God he will have committed the single greatest - and only unpardonable sin - in Mohammed's religion."

Then why doesn't the god condemn the jews for calling david a son of god, or israel sons of god, etc etc?]]])))

Under God ALL PEOPLE are BORN either Jew, or Gentile.

Jesus isn't about A son of God, like I can label myself.
Jesus is THE only begotten Son of God.
The Jews are looking for their promised Son of God.

From Old Testament prophecy of Jesus, hundreds of years before He was revealed to us:

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Fulfilled in the New Testament:

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

The Old Testament on the prophesied begotten Son:

Psalms 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Fulfilled in the New Testament:

Acts 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

See, my friend? "...as it is also written in the second psalm..."

Many Jews have come to recognize that Jesus is their Messiah. However God blinded some of them through a sovereign act:

Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Consider this:

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Seems Jews can be "enemies" of the Gospel but still be beloved for their fathers' sakes.

BUT YOU ARE A GENTILE, my friend. YOU AND I HAVE ONLY ONE WAY.

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOLVFwGd1no

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extended chat with far
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »
[[["Under God ALL PEOPLE are BORN either Jew, or Gentile."

They're all born muslim]]]

Here I thought in order to be a Muslim one had to be submitted to God. Isn't that what Islam is supposed to mean?
So you are saying that a Gentile that is born into an atheist family and remains an atheist all his life is a Muslim.
That a genealogical Jew that worships God as a Jew all his life, is really a Muslim.

See what I mean about Muslims having to REJECT ALL of the witnesses and prophets of God's 1600 year record, Old Testament and New, to follow Mohammed?

The whole notion you wrote is preposterous, besides the fact that Mohammedan Islam wasn't invented until the 7th century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:45:39 AM »
Do you think that the members of the Jehovah's Witness cult are any less committed to following their false prophet Charles Taze Russell, or the Mormon cult is any less committed to following their false prophet Joseph Smith, or the Christian Science cult is any less committed to following their false prophetess Mary Baker Eddy, than you are committed to following your false prophet Mohammed, my friend?

This is why the bible warned us of false prophets, and why it is demanded that we PROVE ALL THINGS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-DA4WmfFWI

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:46:40 AM »
[[[Do you think that the members of the Jehovah's Witness cult are any less committed to following their false prophet Charles Taze Russell, or the Mormon cult is any less committed to following their false prophet Joseph Smith, or the Christian Science cult is any less committed to following their false prophetess Mary Baker Eddy, than you are committed to following your false prophet Mohammed, my friend?]]]

You see, the vast majority of those folks were born into families that followed those false prophets so it came as naturally for them as following Mohammed does to you.

Do you know what the big differences are between those cults and Mohammed's? All of the members of those cults believe Jesus is the Son of God and that He died on the Cross to save us from our sins.

Mohammed's cult is the EXACT OPPOSITE.
And just like every other DANGEROUS cult, the penalty for leaving Islam is DEATH.
Just like the false prophet Jim Jones and Jonestown.

[[[Do you think that the members of the Jehovah's Witness cult are any less committed to following their false prophet Charles Taze Russell, or the Mormon cult is any less committed to following their false prophet Joseph Smith, or the Christian Science cult is any less committed to following their false prophetess Mary Baker Eddy, than you are committed to following your false prophet Mohammed, my friend?]]]

You see, the vast majority of those folks were born into families that followed those false prophets so it came as naturally for them as following Mohammed does to you.

Do you know what the big differences are between those cults and Mohammed's? All of the members of those cults believe Jesus is the Son of God and that He died on the Cross to save us from our sins.

Mohammed's cult is the EXACT OPPOSITE.
And just like every other DANGEROUS cult, the penalty for leaving Islam is DEATH.
Just like the false prophet Jim Jones and Jonestown.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »
Aug 22

[[Born muslim, aye. We all are born in submission. That's what the term means.]]]

That's why I used the term Mohammedan Islam.
Jews and Christians have been submitted to God for 3500 years through the 1600 year record of His Word.

Muslims have been deceived into being submitted to the DIRECT OPPOSITE of that word, through the false prophet Mohammed.

How can an infant be submitted to God? See how foolish that is?
Not dissimilar to Roman Church heresy where they believe that sprinkling water on an infant's head makes one a Christian. But there is no scriptural evidence to support that Roman heresy.

[[[A child born into a satanist family from an occult ritual that created the pregnancy, and then that child eaten by the satanist (youtube jewish woman oprah)... is a muslim.

Mostly until they reach 6 and that's why the devil gets activated in them.]]]

See how occult and superstitious your beliefs? If a child then happened to be retarded, or just slow, he is still condemned at 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IlPsZlks8

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 09:49:43 AM »
[[[False prophet?]]]

Yes necessarily because he WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.

[[[[ Yet muhammad was the greatest man in history,.....]]]

See? You elevate Mohammed even above Jesus who, you yourself, believe to have been the Messiah and to have been sinless.

What was Mohammed great at? Pimping out sex slaves?

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

But WHEN they dont want to preserve their chastity then pimp em out and make some gain and enjoy!
And even if you force them into prostitution Allah will forgive anyway!
Pretty convenient god for a raping, murdering, pillaging, plundering, imperialistic army!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=456.0

Defiling children?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-DA4WmfFWI

[[[...... and the leader of the largest single sect on the face of the planet.]]]

Indeed. Just as it should be:

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for WIDE [IS] THE GATE, AND BROAD [IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[[[And the only prophet that testified Nazarene beliefs, and came with truths to solve all problems.]]]

I guess that must be why Sunnis and Shiites murder each others innocent men women and children.

[[[Unless you believe the holy ghost has solved the problem of racism, please do tell me of it.]]]

The Holy Spirit does EXACTLY THAT in a person, and with perfection:

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Isn't that simple? A one verse summary of what Jesus and the new covenant He brought are all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dejfJNF2_s

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 09:50:27 AM »
[[[And the vast majority of atheists, come from either "jewish" or christian populations.]]]

Even if this were true, since the penalty for a Muslim becoming an atheist is death, would this be a surprise?

But it's not possible for God's elect to be deceived.
You are confusing folks - like those that falsely believe they became Christian when a Roman Church priest sprinkled water on their head as an infant - with Christians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3vcr_MQYM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 09:52:13 AM »
[[[If jews have submitted to the god, then why don't they follow Jesus?]]]

Many do. But God blinded some of them:

Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

JEWS can be enemies of the Gospel but still beloved:

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes.

The Son of God has always carried the burden of all of mankind's sins, since the foundation of the world:

Hbr 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

In other words, Jews were always saved by the Son of God. Some just don't recognize that unto this day.

[[[If Christians have submitted to the god, then why do they not even follow Jesus's commandments?]]]

But Christians do:

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment. 31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

For 2000 years Christians have been martyred all over the world, for loving our neighbors.

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK3Rgcw5lDw

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 09:53:41 AM »
[[[An infant, as with all creation, is submitted to the god. Not to their self as the atheist would suggest, or the devil as some other such would suggest.]]]

But an infant can't even think for itself.
It's impossible for an infant to submit to God.

1. To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another.
2. To subject to a condition or process.
3. To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another. See Synonyms at propose.
4. To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.

Try another choice of words.

[[[There is scriptural suggestion to support Roman Heresy. Mark 8:15.]]]

I think you likely posted a different verse than you intended.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mar&c=8&v=15&t=KJV#15

[[[Still condemned at 6? No that depends on whether the child still has an intelligence, given by his parents. If he did.... then he would easily reject it.]]]

You should be able to see that your rule is purely of the flesh. Just like Islam.
Even Mohammed's heaven is of the flesh.

[[[But if he obeyed his parents, he would still be on the right hand of God. Ultimately, your churches teach the people that all are condemned if they do not accept Christ and baptized.

Muslims... obey the opposite of the god? Tell me one such opposite.]]]

Surah 4:157 That THEY SAID (in boast), "WE KILLED CHRIST JESUS the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them,... FOR OF A SURETY THEY KILLED HIM NOT:-

That is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the New Testament/covenant.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Surah 9.30 THE JEWS CALL UZAIR A SON OF ALLAH, AND THE CHRISTIANS CALL CHRIST THE SON OF ALLAH. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. ALLAHS CURSE BE ON THEM: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

You see? It is only Mohammed's book that takes away your love of truth and replaces it with the spirit of antichrist.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
[[[Exact opposite to Jesus? That's a good statement to make.]]]

Indeed it is.

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

[[[ Because we all know that he was like Moses.
That's what the prophesy says.]]]

This is a bunch of nonsense. The prophecy to which you refer has been recognized by God's people for 3500 years as being one of the most blessed MESSIANIC prophecies in all of Old Testament scripture.

This thread exposes Islamic fables like the one you mentioned above:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=33.0

Even Jesus shows that you believe a lie, and specifically proves that you don't believe in Him:

John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »
[[[Yet before atheism took root into the governance of Christian countries... atheists did suffer from death.]]]

What are you talking about?
Atheists continue to suffer the death, just as everybody who does not hearken to Jesus' words:

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

And have faith in His blood:

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

[[[Not possible for God's elect to be deceived... then what was Adam doing when he ate of the fruit?]]]

EXACTLY. That's the whole point. Adam was not part of the elect. Adam's dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 09:56:32 AM »
Aug 24

[[[Paul = descendant of Herod. Don't give me devils.]]]

Why pick on Paul when Muslims REJECT ALL of the prophets and witnesses throughout the entire 1600 year record of God's Word, to follow Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 23 year, 7th century, record?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 09:57:49 AM »
[[["I (God) will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (moses), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Deuteronomy 18:18

Why did you not want to quote this?

Let's see what you state in that forum:]]]

State what? Why don't you put it in the forum? Deuteronomy 18:18? It's throughout my videos and forum.

Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Jhn 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

You see? Moses was speaking about THE MESSIAH, Jesus Christ.
Jews have recognized that as a MESSIANIC prophecy for 3500 years.
You are among those that don't believe Moses. That's why you follow the false prophet Mohammed.

Here's the forum thread on that exact verse:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=219.0

Come join me in the forum and comment, my friend.

Here's the video version:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8B27AD5932A916C2

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 09:58:52 AM »
[[["Ishmael was the disowned son of Abraham, with his wife Sarah's handmaiden Hagar."

Ishmael and his wife... an Egyptian heiress given to Abraham by her father a pharaoh... treated like a handmaiden by Sarah... Disliked by Sarah because she gave birth to Ishmael (the god doesn't mind the jealous woman?) the sister of Abraham (the god didn't mind incest?), and the god tells Abraham to send them into the desert. You claim disowned and let to die (according to you), yet doesn't die... and creates a nation.]]]

Even God didn't recognize Ishmael as a son of Abraham:
Gen 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine ONLY [SON] ISAAC, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

[[[ And even in Genesis, the god says that Ishmael's descendants will be made, after Isaacs, a great nation.]]]

"Great" meaning large yes. Look at the seed of that disowned son today!

Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name ISHMAEL; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12 And HE WILL BE A WILD MAN; HIS HAND [WILL BE] AGAINST EVERY MAN, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

But NOT after Isaac.

Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, (Sarah's having thrown out Hagar and Ishmae)] and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for IN ISAAC shall thy seed be called.

[[[And you call them disowned? You almost sound like you'd have been happy to see them dead...]]]

The seed of Ishmael ARE DEAD as long as they reject Jesus Christ.

Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out.

Notice a conspicuous absence in the verse above?

Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, IN ISAAC shall thy seed be called.

But you can repent and leave the false prophet Mohammed and his STAND-ALONE 7th century and the spirit of antichrist and walk into the light of the truth.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »
[[[Ah and then you quote genesis 16:12... and claim as you do...]]]

It's a simple matter of fact. The seed of Ishmael's hand has been against every man.
What about the imperialistic murder and theft of the First Islamic Jihad all the way up to France?
And today with over 13,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks just since 9-11:

[[[Yet you seemed to have failed according to these people:

http://www.biblemeanings.info/Bible/Genesis/ch16,v12-m.htm

And then you claim that a djinn spoke for muhammad.]]]

MOHAMMED CLAIMED IT WAS JINN that met him in the cave:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpsWnbApBNw

Right so a deamon... a djinn... tells a man to read, and that the god taught man to write with the pen. You claim that a jinn recited quran 96 to muhammad?]]]

The Quran was inspired by Satan. Parts of it inspired directly by one of Satan's messengers, parts of it self-serving like stealing property from others and Mohammed collecting 1/5 of the "booty", or stealing his stepson's wife, and parts of it that have similarities to scripture were provided by his X-Christian friend Jabr, his tri-lingual Jewish secretary and numerous former Christian wives and concubines.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=564.0

[[[That a single jinn was able to make muhammad successful when the sorcerers of the quraysh couldn't get their jinns to help defeat muhammad?

This thread is locked to prevent redundant posting..]]]

Here's the version that is open to posting:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=201.0

You need to put on your big boy pants now and move to the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhSejBDTPI

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 10:00:37 AM »
[[[An infant cannot think? That's your claim. It goes against the understanding of conductance.

http://againstscience.com/2008/12/31/%E2%80%9Cthe-illusion-of-freewill%E2%80%9D-science-agreeing-with-religion-atlast/]]]

Now you're just being silly. The context of our conversation was as to whether a baby could consciously and willingly "submit" to Mohammed's phony god. A baby cannot.

[[["Be careful," Jesus warned them. "Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod."

And paul was this in Mark 8:15. He was a pharisee, a son of one. And he was a herodian.

http://biblesabbath.blogspot.com/2008/09/paul-herodian.html

John 3:16 is not found in the oldest scriptures - you can stop using it.]]]

More of your foolishness. It's the WHOLE SUBJECT of the new covenant.
Here's the Koine Greek/English interlinear of the original language:

(Greek/English Interlinear (tr) NT) John 3:16 outwV <3779> gar <1063> {FOR SO} hgaphsen <25> (5656) o <3588> {LOVED} qeoV <2316> {GOD} ton <3588> {THE} kosmon <2889> {WORLD} wste <5620> ton <3588> {THAT} uion <5207> autou <846> {HIS SON} ton <3588> {THE} monogenh <3439> {ONLY BEGOTTEN} edwken <1325> (5656) {HE GAVE,} ina <2443> {THAT} paV <3956> {EVERYONE} o <3588> {WHO} pisteuwn <4100> (5723) {BELIEVES} eiV <1519> {ON} auton <846> mh <3361> {HIM} apolhtai <622> (5643) {MAY NOT PERISH,} all <235> {BUT} ech <2192> (5725) {MAY HAVE} zwhn <2222> {LIFE} aiwnion <166> {ETERNAL.}

[[[But if you don't want to do that, then you'll have to note the fallacies of the doctrines taught by your churches.]]]

It is taught by the Word of God. It is the WHOLE SUBJECT Old Testament or New.
Mohammedans follow Mohammed.

[[[http://www.hallvworthington.com/believe.html

And even if you claim the god raped a 12 year old female, to create himself...]]]

See how you have turned to pure blasphemy against God. Even Mohammedans believe that the virgin Mary conceived Jesus by the will of God.

That is Satan working in you through the spirit of antichrist.

[[[....this is not how they the disciples, would have understood outside hebrew context. ONLY a greek would have thought this, as he'd look to Hercules.]]]

I'll pray for you.

(on antichrist)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71CtxLdjio

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 10:01:34 AM »
[[[Many do? Then why are the majority of Israeli jews secular?]]]

Even the bible says they will be restored to their land as leaves, not fruit.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/parable_of_the_fig_tree.htm

[[[ With Tel Aviv the Israeli capital okay with homosexuals. And the jews themselves embroiled with usury and creating pornography... and the christians enjoy the fruits of the jews while they hold their hands and take wars into other countries promoting their beliefs. And this is not some, but the majority. Especially in your country.

Do not give me Paul the herodian. I am deaf to the devil and his helpers.]]]

Why pick on Paul when you reject ALL of the prophets and witnesses of God's Word, Old Testament and New? If you can't believe a single word of the bible you must necessarily REJECT ALL of it.

How about Zechariah in the Old Testament? What does he say of Jesus return and the Jews in Jerusalem?

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRowS51fETc

[[[The son of god, carry burdens of the whole world? Where does Jesus say that?]]]

The burden of the SIN of the world:

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hbr 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

[[[Christians follow the first commandment? The muslims don't see it. They only see christian (that's because most of them are pagan atheists) public hate, and from missionaries, they don't see love.]]]

Hate is the OPPOSITE of Christianity:
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[[[ They see people trying to convert them, with food and especially after wars their country has gone through.]]]

The 2 million dead in the Sudan alone IS AT THE HAD OF ISLAM, not Christians.

Here's why:

Surah 9.29 FIGHT THOSE who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (EVEN if they are) of THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

[[[As I said, do not give me the devil named Paul, since Jesus said Matthew 5:17-20

As you can see, fulfill does not be abolish, which paul is stating. It means in addition to the others.]]]

Jesus brought the NEW covenant, fulfilling the old covenant, as prophesied in Jeremiah many hundreds of years before:

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

[[[But no you say, you want to do all kinds of heinous sins.]]]

Even the Paul you hate makes a foolish liar of you:

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

[[[You want to claim that you do works in Jesus's name. You want to claim that Jesus was the last when he himself said that he had many things to say but couldn't. You and your people have made more atheists and pagans than any other people on this planet. And your corruption is beyond me.]]]

Don't be silly. You have no concept of the kingdom of God as a natural man.

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

[[[If only you were a learned scholar of the bible, then you would realize this.]]]

Realize that God's people follow Him for 3500 years, in 2 covenants, by the 1600 year record, of His revelation to mankind through ALL of the prophets and messengers of His Word, then hundreds of years after that record closes God decides to send a murdering, pillaging, plundering, stepson's wife taking, common thief, that WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ and ALL those prophets and messengers, to lead Mohammedans.
Makes perfect sense, doesnt it?
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=12.0

No, my friend. Salvation isn't reserved for "bible scholars". Only for those that are willing to seek out the truth. It simply requires the open and non-indoctrinated eyes and ears of a child:

Mar 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GXi0KU_WQ

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 10:02:24 AM »
Aug 25

[[[Let me state one thing. The term Jerusalem denotes a place of peace... is there peace in the city of David?]]]

No. Here's why:
"If the Arabs put down their weapons today there would be no more violence, if the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel." - Benjamin Netanyahu

As was prophesied:
Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

[[[ In all the cities of the planet, what is the most peaceful? Which place on the earth did Abraham make a prayer that the place he was at with his son while building the house of worship, be peaceful and prosperous?

We've seen how Paulian love their neighbors wife/husband. Love doesn't provide solution to the problem of communal racism, if it did, then the Americans would have accepted the blacks as their neighbors, rather than slaves. Or the muslims as their neighbors, rather than terrorists.]]]

See what you are doing? You are labeling all non-Muslims Christians.

[[[The 2 million dead in Sudan is with the help of western companies that finance the secular government. Secular government, as they attack the devout muslims, while the christian missionaries like wolves jump onto the muslim Darfurians, giving them food in exchange for faith. Who benefits? Ah the western companies and the christian missionaries... so one could say that these were the creators of the conflict. Since the muslims on all side don't benefit from the illusive janjaweed.

I am a liar? You claim that I am a liar, when lying would forbid me from being a muslim?]]]

I don't know what this was in specific reference to, but it can be confirmed because God Himself made you a liar:

1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

You deny God's record even against your own prophet's advice:

Sura 4:136 O ye who believe! BELIEVE IN Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and THE SCRIPTURE WHICH HE SENT TO THOSE BEFORE (HIM). ANY WHO DENIETH Allah, His angels, HIS BOOKS, HIS MESSENGERS, and the Day of Judgment, HATH GONE FAR, FAR ASTRAY.

[[[All I have to do is google: paul liar, and you'll see the many followers of Jesus who have studied this and note that paul was a liar, and one who promoted it, and was even the one prophesied in mark 8:15 and other places.]]]

Paul was a liar just like you (see verse above), before he was saved. He even killed Christians before he was saved.
But there are no lies after he was born again.

But why do you pick on Paul when you must reject THE ENTIRE WORD OF GOD and ALL of the prophets and witnesses to follow Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century pop-religion?

[[[/watch?v=HCVpiZo5jAk

Salvation is reserved for those who keep to every jot or tittle to the law and are more righteous than the pharisees and the scribes of those without Jesus's message. Matthew 5:17-20

You only give 3500 years, yet humanity is more than 70000 years.]]]

That is how long God's people have followed HIS WORD. That was when he revealed Himself to us through the prophets.

[[[The kingdom of the god is all that the god has domain over. That is everything in existent. The reference to the kingdom of the god in the hebrew context, is something else.]]]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2Zp7T5XlA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 10:03:22 AM »
[[[Why do you love Paul and reject Jesus and all the prophets, and the god?]]]

Who rejects the prophets and witnesses of Jesus?

Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is MY BELOVED SON , in whom I am well pleased.
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.
Luk 3:22 ...and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art MY BELOVED SON; in thee I am well pleased.

[[[Ah because you're a wolf... a descendant of gog magog. A child of nephilim.]]]

You poor thing. I'll pray for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2Zp7T5XlA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »
Aug 26

[[[Wasn't that voice out of heaven, for the hebrews? And thus in hebrew context?

Don't try and give me paul.

Give me Jesus.]]]

See how your comprehension has degenerated? I gave you Matthew, Mark and Luke. How about a quote from Jesus after His resurrection:

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

These men were witnesses of Jesus.
Unlike your common thief who came along 6 centuries later, that nobody ever heard God or Gabriel speak to, that never performed a single miracle, that never had a single fulfilled prophecy, that pretended to be a messenger of God, who even cut himself in for 1/5 of all the property stolen from others just like a Mafia Don.
Who WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/008.qmt.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rtYAO3UxA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 10:05:02 AM »
Aug 27

"I believe that individual blocked me for criticizing his claims."

Why would this interest me? A Muslim blocked a Muslim. Muslims block the truth when I post it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK3Rgcw5lDw

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 10:05:41 AM »
"Matthew 28 only ends on verse 15 in all sources. verse 16-the end is not found in many quellas.

http://www.bible-researcher.com/endmark.html

And according to scholars, the gospel of Mark is older than Matthew.''

You are trying to run and hide from God by surrounding yourself with the words of liberal men that label themselves "scholars". But all you will accomplish is digging a deeper hole for yourself.

"Mark 16:9-20 has been called a later addition to the Gospel of Mark by most New Testament scholars in the past century."

Isn't it interesting that this was never questioned before the "past century"? Here's why:

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Do you realize that you are trying to disprove the Gospel when even your own false "prophet" said:

Sura 4:136 O ye who believe! BELIEVE IN Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and THE SCRIPTURE WHICH HE SENT TO THOSE BEFORE (HIM). ANY WHO DENIETH Allah, His angels, HIS BOOKS, HIS MESSENGERS, and the Day of Judgment, HATH GONE FAR, FAR ASTRAY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhgpDfkLSME

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 10:06:22 AM »
[[[Yet you want to ignore scholarship? And get away with corruption? Truly the devil would have loved such a thing.]]]

Don't be silly. Didn't you even read what you sent?

"Nevertheless, some scholars have not been impressed with the evidence against these verses, and have maintained that they are original. These scholars have pointed out that THE WITNESSES WHICH BRING THE VERSES INTO QUESTION ARE FEW, and that the verses are quoted by church Fathers very early, even in the second century. To represent this point of view we give below a long excerpt from F.H.A. Scrivener, together with its footnotes."

But you can see they aren't "witnesses" at all since it took them 1900 years to pretend to notice this.

You love lies. That's what following Mohammed and rejecting God is all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XV8ZLLWoBo

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 10:09:57 AM »
[[[Don't try and give me the quran claiming that man's words is the god's word.]]]

Well at least you've finally gotten over the false prophet Mohammed's phony 23 year record.

[[[ Otherwise you could get away with claiming the english of the quran is also from the god, and even the commentary is from the god.

The verse ends before that bit you try to use, and no don't give me timothy, it is of the anti-christ.

Yet you want to ignore scholarship?]]]

It is you that ignored the scholarship:
http://www.bible-researcher.com/endmark.html#dissent

[[[And get away with corruption? Truly the devil would have loved such a thing.]]]

I didn't give you a full enough picture of the 19th century with that bible quote:

The 19th century brought us

Mary Baker Eddy - Christian Science
Joseph Smith - LDS Mormon
Charles Taze Russell - Jehovah's Witness
William Miller - Millerites associated into SDA
Ellen White - SDA Seventh Day Adventists
Edward Irving - Irvingites
John Nelson Darby - dispensationalism futurism - borrowed from Irving and bequeathed to C.I. Scofield - (Dr. Harry Ironside on futurism)
Madame Blavatsky - Theosophical Society - satanist acquaintence of Westcott and Hort
Westcott and Hort - wrote corrupt 19th century minority Greek text that is the basis of the majority of modern bible versions.
United and Oneness Pentecostal Church - several individuals 19th and 20th century
Pope Pius IX - 1854 dogma of the "immaculate conception"

You see? The fools that you wish to believe were simply more of the same. Thus we see the prophecy fulfilled:

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdi8PzPWrb8