Author Topic: Original Sin  (Read 3516 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Original Sin
« on: June 25, 2010, 06:23:18 AM »
Consider God's solution for sin atonement, as revealed a few thousand years ago, in the old covenant.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=54.0
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=atonement+sin&t=KJV&sf=5
Next consider His final solution as revealed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the new covenant.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Mark 15:24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

Luke 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.

John 19:23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also [his] coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

Just as it was prophesied so many hundreds of years in advance.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

The concept of original sin, and particularly the consequences thereof, is often misunderstood.

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Even if we aren't born in sin, it's not long before a child selfishly hoards their toys, or masters one of their earlier disobedient and rebellious words "NO!".

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

However, when it comes to God's judgment on sinners ....

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.

So folks that are completely ignorant to God as He is revealed through the Scriptures, like those of a remote tribe, or those that are mentally challenged, or are too young or otherwise unable to understand, will not be subject to God's wrath. But for those that have been shown (which includes you if you have read this far), or are otherwise aware of the revelation of God to mankind, and reject it.....

2Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

.....and the next verse as we find so frequently of the followers of the false prophet Mohammed in this forum, that blaspheme God and His witnesses as revealed through the Scriptures, rather than try to defend Mohammed's indefensible 7th century religious invention.....
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=56.0

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Once Muslims learn that Jesus Christ shed His blood to save us from sin, and then choose to reject that sacrifice because Satan, through the 7th century antichrist false prophet Mohammed taught the EXACT OPPOSITE, the opportunity to plead ignorance will not be available when standing before Jesus Christ - the Son of God - in judgment.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=12.0

Forever is a very long time indeed. It isn't too late to repent. You could die this very day.