Author Topic: antichrist, Dajjal & spiritual warfare (split from "Love Your Enemies")  (Read 28944 times)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Love Your Enemies
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2010, 12:11:03 PM »
HOW DOES YAHWEH MEAN GOD?

ccording to Biblical scholars, Abraham’s God was El, the High God of Canaan. This name of God was preserved in such Hebrew names as Isra-El, Ishma-El, or Beth-El. Bethel means house of Allah (In Arabic Bait Allah). The last words of Jesus, in his own native Aramaic language, on the cross:

Matthew 27:46 "Eli, Eli la’ma sa-bach’tha-ni? That is to say My God, my god, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Yahweh doesn't mean God it means "I AM". God is what God is Yahweh is WHO God is. Just as you are a person but you have a name. God has a name and it is Yahweh. El was a popular pagan deity in Caanan whose name became synonymous with deity in general. Hence His command to have no other gods before Him. El is a word for god/God/deity etc., but God revealed His name at Sinai. And it is Yahweh.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »
Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a plural formation of eloah, the latter being an expanded form of the Northwest Semitic noun il (אֱל, ʾēl [1]).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2010, 07:04:36 AM »
Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a plural formation of eloah, the latter being an expanded form of the Northwest Semitic noun il (אֱל, ʾēl [1]).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

YOU JUST PROVED THAT THE AKKADIANS USED THE TERM ALLAH

ʾĒl (written aleph-lamed, i.e. אל, 𐤀𐤋, 𐎛𐎍 etc.) is the Northwest Semitic word for "deity", cognate to Akkadian ilum.

In the Canaanite religion, or Levantine religion as a whole, Eli or Il was the supreme god,[2] the father of humankind and all creatures and the husband of the goddess Asherah as recorded in the clay tablets of Ugarit (modern Ras Shamra, Syria).[2]

The word El was found at the top of a list of gods as the Ancient of gods or the Father of all gods, in the ruins of the royal archive of the Ebla civilization, in the archaeological site of Tell Mardikh in Syria dated to 2300 BC. He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert. El had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam, and Mot.

WHEN WE GO BACK BACK IN HISTORY TO THE EARLIEST RECORDS THE NAME OF GOD IS EL"

THE DEFINITIVE FORM WOULD BE ALLAH or OLLAH in HEBREW and the term of respect ELOHIM IS LIKE, RAHIM or RAHMAAN, the "nun" n is a term of respect and gives the word the meaning of most (many say a plural)

THEN ABRAHAM CAME TO EXPLAIN THAT MANKIND HAS FALLEN INTO THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS AND MISINTERPRETED THE TERM ALLAH.

EVERYTIME MANKIND DEVIATED FROM THE WORSHIP OF ALLAH A PROPHET WAS SENT
THE BANI ISRAEL WERE BEING PREPARED FOR THE QURAN BUT DUE TO THE MANY PROPHETS THEY KILLED ANOTHER NATION WAS CHOSEN TO LEAD MANKIND. The CLOSEST WAS THE ARABS AND THE BEST AMONGST THEM IS MUHAMMAD>

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Imran 3:103
And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Shura 42:13
The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Anfal 8:46
And obey Allah and His Messenger. and fall into no disputes, lest ye lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: For Allah is with those who patiently persevere:

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2010, 07:10:11 AM »

Elohim is the Hebrew generic TERM for god or God that Jews heretically replaced, most of the nearly 7,000 incidents of YHWH's NAME with, throughout the Old Testament.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton#Kethib_and_Qere_and_Qere_perpetuum

An equivalent in Quraish Arabic would be ilah.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2010, 07:16:39 AM »

Elohim is the Hebrew generic TERM for god or God, that Jews heretically replaced most of the nearly 7,000 incidents of YHWH's NAME with throughout the Old Testament.

YAHUWALLAH (THEY ALSO REMOVED THE HOLIEST NAME!!) IT MAY HAVE BEEN A REPLACEMENT? INSERTION

ARE YOU SAYING THEY TAMPERED WITH THE SCRIPTURES (IKNOW THEY DID OR JESUS WOULD NOT BE SENT TO THEM)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2010, 08:11:23 AM »

Elohim is the Hebrew generic TERM for god or God, that Jews heretically replaced most of the nearly 7,000 incidents of YHWH's NAME with throughout the Old Testament.

YAHUWALLAH (THEY ALSO REMOVED THE HOLIEST NAME!!) IT MAY HAVE BEEN A REPLACEMENT? INSERTION

ARE YOU SAYING THEY TAMPERED WITH THE SCRIPTURES (IKNOW THEY DID OR JESUS WOULD NOT BE SENT TO THEM)

He is saying that they put "Adonai" where YHWH should have been in a misguided attempt not to blaspheme His name by saying it aloud. However it wasn't some huge cover up conspiracy. It was and is common knowledge that Adonai is not His name. No more than God is His name. He revealed His name at Sinai.

Exd 3:14   And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

That is God's name and it will be forever. Jesus was sent to the children of Israel to fulfill what had been promised throughout their history. He ushered in the New Covenant that would bring everlasting redemption for all mankind and He chose Israel to be the conduit through which that salvation entered the world.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »

IS "I AM" THE ORIGINAL WORDS IN THE LANGUAGE OF MOSES OR IS IT A CRUDE ENGLISH TRANSLATION JUST LIKE ELOHIM AND ADONAI IS????

He is saying that they put "Adonai" where YHWH should have been in a misguided attempt not to blaspheme His name by saying it aloud. However it wasn't some huge cover up conspiracy. It was and is common knowledge that Adonai is not His name. No more than God is His name. He revealed His name at Sinai.

Exd 3:14   And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

That is God's name and it will be forever. Jesus was sent to the children of Israel to fulfill what had been promised throughout their history. He ushered in the New Covenant that would bring everlasting redemption for all mankind and He chose Israel to be the conduit through which that salvation entered the world.

SO GOD"S NAME IS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION PENNED IN 1611 and revised again after???
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:02:37 PM by Mujaheed »

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

Exd 3:14   And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

THE EQUAVELANT According to your opinion should be  ILAAH BUT NOT ALLAAH it is and undefined god BUT NOT "THE GOD"?

AL in ARABIC denotes a definite article, AL-kitaab is "THE BOOK" but kitaab is "a book", any book) so ielaah is any god or even an idol or the sun or a personified god but ALLAH is THE GOD, lord of the universe creator of everything, and sustainer and cherisher and supreme rule that is most merciful and most gracious who loves his creation more than we can ever perceive.

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF OF FALSEHOOD BASED ON CONJECTURE!!!

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2010, 01:14:34 PM »
SO GOD"S NAME IS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION PENNED IN 1611 and revised again after???

Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you genuinly asking?

Adonai was put as a substitute for YHWH so as to not accidentally blaspheme God's NAME. Adonai's english equivalent would be Lord.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2010, 01:32:59 PM »
THE EQUAVELANT According to your opinion should be  ILAAH BUT NOT ALLAAH it is and undefined god BUT NOT "THE GOD"?

AL in ARABIC denotes a definite article, AL-kitaab is "THE BOOK" but kitaab is "a book", any book) so ielaah is any god or even an idol or the sun or a personified god but ALLAH is THE GOD, lord of the universe creator of everything, and sustainer and cherisher and supreme rule that is most merciful and most gracious who loves his creation more than we can ever perceive.

But arabic no matter how similar is not hebrew. Definite articles in hebrew add the sound "hey" before nouns not "al". Furthermore as I have explained in hebrew el or elohiym (plural) are generic terms for any deity including God. Just as person is a generic term for anyone. But just as you have a name so does God. And His name is not God it is Yahweh.

Jer 16:20   Shall a man 120 make 6213 gods 430 unto himself, and they [are] no gods 430? 

'elohiym
1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)

a) god, goddess

b) godlike one

c) works or special possessions of God

d) the (true) God

e) God

And as for "Allah". I know many like to think it is a simple matter of contracting "al-ilah" but it is a bit more complicated than that.

The Origin of "Allah' and How the Name was Developed from the god of the Moon in Arabia, as it is Attested in Various Arabian Inscriptions.

We know that the term "Allah," as the god of the moon, was derived from the Thamud god of the moon. His name was Hilal, or Hlal, which means "crescent." Later, the name "Hilal" became Hilah, as we see in many inscriptions which were found in Arabia. In the Thamud inscriptions he is found as H-ilah, Ha-ilah and H-alah. We see the same development for "Hilah," the moon deity in Yemen, where Almaqah is called "Halal,' or "Hilal, the Crescent." 15

Safaitic tribes were nomads wandering in many parts of Arabia, especially in the north. The god of the moon was found in their inscriptions as "H-lah." in the Safaitic inscriptions, the letter "H" pronounced as "Ha" is the definite article, "the." It corresponds to the Arabic, "Al."16 This led the Arabians to call him "Al-lah."

Ever wonder why the crescent features so prominently in Islam? Before you get upset and start accussing me again I will ask you simply pray and meditate and cool off before you begin again. Remember to keep a civil tongue with me or I will decide you do not have it in you to contribute anything substantial or worthwhile to this forum.

Yahweh bless and guide you my friend

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2010, 03:15:02 PM »

But arabic no matter how similar is not hebrew. Definite articles in hebrew add the sound "hey" before nouns not "al". Furthermore as I have explained in hebrew el or elohiym (plural) are generic terms for any deity including God. Just as person is a generic term for anyone. But just as you have a name so does God. And His name is not God it is Yahweh.

Jer 16:20   Shall a man 120 make 6213 gods 430 unto himself, and they [are] no gods 430? 

'elohiym
1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

a) god, goddess

b) godlike one

d) the (true) God

e) God

And as for "Allah". I know many like to think it is a simple matter of contracting "al-ilah" but it is a bit more complicated than that.

The Origin of "Allah' and How the Name was Developed from the god of the Moon in Arabia, as it is Attested in Various Arabian Inscriptions.

We know that the term "Allah," as the god of the moon, was derived from the Thamud god of the moon. His name was Hilal, or Hlal, which means "crescent." Later, the name "Hilal" became Hilah, as we see in many inscriptions which were found in Arabia. In the Thamud inscriptions he is found as H-ilah, Ha-ilah and H-alah. We see the same development for "Hilah," the moon deity in Yemen, where Almaqah is called "Halal,' or "Hilal, the Crescent." 15

Safaitic tribes were nomads wandering in many parts of Arabia, especially in the north. The god of the moon was found in their inscriptions as "H-lah." in the Safaitic inscriptions, the letter "H" pronounced as "Ha" is the definite article, "the." It corresponds to the Arabic, "Al."16 This led the Arabians to call him "Al-lah."

Ever wonder why the crescent features so prominently in Islam? Before you get upset and start accussing me again I will ask you simply pray and meditate and cool off before you begin again. Remember to keep a civil tongue with me or I will decide you do not have it in you to contribute anything substantial or worthwhile to this forum.

Yahweh bless and guide you my friend

My Dear, I have nothing but concern for humanity and that worship as the Prophets came to tell us to worship.
I am not one that makes up reality as I go along, I look at what my duty is towards ALLAH

YOU ARE MISLED REGARDING ALLAH AND I KNOW IT IS VERY HARD FOR TO ACCEPT, but what you have been told about the hilal is a complete twisting of the facts of arabia and a confusion cuased by self appointed experts.
I would never worship any god if it is not the God of ALL THE PROPHETS AND THE NAME GIVEN IS ALLAH, everything that I have read and researched has not pointed to anything on the contrary and all those who wrote about ALLAH has the inetntion of slander rather than to bring people to the true worship.

You must try to bear in mind that my journey of questions and answer seeking started when I was only 9 years old and in a SChool that made bible study compulsory Catholic based education, I even did Latin as a subject and I covered many aspects of Christian theology and doctrines.

This has everything to do with my understanding of the way you think and the false assumptions you make, and I am going to humbly request a second look at where your information came from, many and expert is proven wrong and start with the basics.

ALLAH is not the name of the moon-god that is fallacy ALLAH is not a derivative of names given to GOD and ALLAH is not a pagan GOD, or I would  not be worshipping none but ALLAH. EVRY RELIGION BUT ISLAM HAS A PROBLEM WITH SUBMITTING TO A SUPREME GOD THEY ALL WANT MEDIATORS AND OBJECTS OR MANIFESTATIONS OR SONS OF GOD, When the bible clearly states The lord your god is one.

No matter what the personal opinions are the truth stands out clearly from falsehood

I PRAY SYRAH FATIHA (THE OPENING )
In the name of ALLAH the most merciful the most Gracious
ALL praise is due to ALLAH
ALLAH IS THE KING OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT
THEE ALONE DO I WORSHIP AND THINE AID ALONE DO I SEEK
GUIDE US ON THE STRAIGHT PATH
THE PATH OF THOSE THAT HAS EARNED THY FAVOR
NOT THOSE WHO INCURRED THY ANGER
NOR THOSE THAT HAS GONE ASTRAY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2010, 06:09:17 AM »
I would never worship any god if it is not the God of ALL THE PROPHETS .........

We understand that you don't worship Satan by choice. You have been indoctrinated into believing that you worship YHWH, when in fact you worship Mohammed's "Allah". Even your posts in here prove that you do not worship the God of all the prophets because you explained to us that you follow Mohammed's "law".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1955.0

That is you follow the 7th century creation of southwest Arabian desert dwellers.

....... AND THE NAME GIVEN IS ALLAH, .....

So tell us. Was a deity named "Allah" one of the Quraish pagan deities, or did Mohammed coin the name in the 7th century?

....... everything that I have read and researched has not pointed to anything on the contrary ......

Yet Mohammed taught the exact opposite of the Gospel. What you mean is that you blaspheme the 1600 year record of God to mankind because you follow Mohammed's contrary 7th century record.
Sadly Mohammed's own record is contrary to Mohammed's own record.

...... and all those who wrote about ALLAH has the inetntion of slander rather than to bring people to the true worship.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2010, 08:03:22 AM »
My Dear, I have nothing but concern for humanity and that worship as the Prophets came to tell us to worship.
I am not one that makes up reality as I go along, I look at what my duty is towards ALLAH

I am not sure if you are insinuating that I am but either way the point is moot. I have not accused you of making up reality as you go along. I believe that you sincerely believe you are right and are simply to spiritually blind to see otherwise. That is the reason I have only taken exception to your personal attacks against me. All the other things you say that I would otherwise find insulting I dismiss because I understand you do not say them in anger but in blindness.

YOU ARE MISLED REGARDING ALLAH AND I KNOW IT IS VERY HARD FOR TO ACCEPT, but what you have been told about the hilal is a complete twisting of the facts of arabia and a confusion cuased by self appointed experts.

Well that isn't for you to decide. There are far too many inconsistencies with Islam for me to ever accept it as truth. Muhammad was violent and had horrible moral values. His taking sex slaves, a child bride and his forcing others to believe in his version of God or pay a submission tax are enough in and of themselves for me to reject his message. That is without getting into the horrible things he attributed to God. As for experts, it is easy to call them liars and conjecturers and say they are wrong, but until you can show where they are wrong then all your accusations ring hollow.

I would never worship any god if it is not the God of ALL THE PROPHETS AND THE NAME GIVEN IS ALLAH, everything that I have read and researched has not pointed to anything on the contrary and all those who wrote about ALLAH has the inetntion of slander rather than to bring people to the true worship.

I understand you believe that. But you can be mistaken. And you are. God gave His name 3500 years ago. Long before Muhammad created Islam, and yes Muhammad created Islam. The archeological and historical record bear testimony to this fact. He took parts of Judaism, Christianity, Zoastrianism, and existing Meccan religions and blended them as they suited him. He made such a mess of his message that he required a special verse that said Allah abrogated previous verses at will. Sorry but I worship a God that isn't so capricious. When He says something He sticks to it. I may not understand it fully but He has never lied or decieved anyone.

You must try to bear in mind that my journey of questions and answer seeking started when I was only 9 years old and in a SChool that made bible study compulsory Catholic based education, I even did Latin as a subject and I covered many aspects of Christian theology and doctrines.

That is all well and good, but Catholicism is not Christianity. They teach doctrines that are contrary to scripture and I understand why Christianity seems confusing when viewed through that lense.

This has everything to do with my understanding of the way you think and the false assumptions you make, and I am going to humbly request a second look at where your information came from, many and expert is proven wrong and start with the basics.

First I have made no assumptions about you. Anything I have said or thought in regards to you have been conclusions I have drawn or things I have considered based on your responses and behaviour. In fact it is you who have assumed things about me by assuming that I have not carefully sifted through the evidence before drawing a conclusion. This is a daily part of my life.

ALLAH is not the name of the moon-god that is fallacy ALLAH is not a derivative of names given to GOD and ALLAH is not a pagan GOD, or I would  not be worshipping none but ALLAH. EVRY RELIGION BUT ISLAM HAS A PROBLEM WITH SUBMITTING TO A SUPREME GOD THEY ALL WANT MEDIATORS AND OBJECTS OR MANIFESTATIONS OR SONS OF GOD, When the bible clearly states The lord your god is one.

The archeological and historical record are against you on that one. In fact Muhammad's uncle was named Abdullah. He was pagan and yet he bore Allah's name in his own. Allah worship only dates back to astral body worship and no further. And just because you don't understand how The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one doesn't make it any less true. I am a husband, brother and son. They are all three distinct roles but embodied in ONE will. Unlike God however I have to fulfill those roles in a limited capacity as opposed to being omnipresent.

No matter what the personal opinions are the truth stands out clearly from falsehood

Indeed. And I rest sure in the knowledge that on the day of reckoning I can stand before my King and say I did what I could to lead others to Him.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2010, 11:24:56 AM »
I would never worship any god if it is not the God of ALL THE PROPHETS .........

We understand that you don't worship Satan by choice. You have been indoctrinated into believing that you worship YHWH, when in fact you worship Mohammed's "Allah". Even your posts in here prove that you do not worship the God of all the prophets because you explained to us that you follow Mohammed's "law".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1955.0

That is you follow the 7th century creation of southwest Arabian desert dwellers.

So tell us. Was a deity named "Allah" one of the Quraish pagan deities, or did Mohammed coin the name in the 7th century?

....... everything that I have read and researched has not pointed to anything on the contrary ......
The GOD of the universe is ALLAH it stands to reason that Muhammad peace be upon him did not invent a GOD or a mainfestation of GOD, he followed as ALLAH has always instructed mankind to follow. The Quraish did not invent the name either nor did the Jews nor the Sabians or zorastrians, IT IS THE NAME OF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE FROM ADAM TO ALL THE PROPHETS WITH THE SEAL OF THE PROPHETHOOD (MUHAMMAD SON OF ABDULLAH (SLAVE OF ALLAH) There is no blasphemy in worshipping ALLAH THE GOD< LORD, KING, CREATOR and sustainer of the Entire universe.

Yet Mohammed taught the exact opposite of the Gospel. What you mean is that you blaspheme the 1600 year record of God to mankind because you follow Mohammed's contrary 7th century record.
Sadly Mohammed's own record is contrary to Mohammed's own record.

...... and all those who wrote about ALLAH has the inetntion of slander rather than to bring people to the true worship.

Muhammad taught exactly what was given to all the Prophets and the manner he was treated is very similar. MUHAMMAD SAID , THERE IS NO GOD BUT THE GOD (ALTHEIELAAH GOD) and the bible says (HEAR YE O' ISRAEL YOUR LORD GOD IS ONE.) The manner he preached for 10 years in Makkah was exactly as Jesus peace be upon him without the Miracles (even with the miracles many still rejected Jesus as the Messiah. The Last ten years in Madina (yathrib) was different in that the Prophet Muhammad now had the responsibility of protecting the Muslims against the Disbelievers.

I see the entire spectrum of religions as a continuous unbroken chain of Prophethood generation after generation calling mankind back to the true worship of ALLAH and if there are similarities then it is no coincidence. It is clear that generation after generation there was tampering with the divine word of ALLAH and a deviation in belief until the seal of the prophets, the final messenger, the most beloved of ALLAH, mercy unto all mankind was chosen to lead, namely Muhammad mustapha sALLAHu alyhiwassalaam.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2010, 03:57:57 PM »

So tell us. Was one of the pagan Arabian gods named "Allah"?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2010, 01:42:44 AM »

OBVIOUSLY as ALLAH has always been the name of THE GOD in the Afro-Semitic language since the Time of ADAM. THAT IS THE NAME THE ENTIRE REGION USED FOR THE NAME OF THE GOD AS REVEALED TO THE PEOPLE BY ADAM THROUGH TO JESUS and the account of "eli eli lama sabachtani) there is no denying the USE in the BIBLE. YOUR EXPLANATIONS FROM A EUROCENTRIC PAGAN ROMAN AND GREEK VIEW WILL OBVIOUSLY DIFFER WITH THE PEOPLE OF THE REGION ALLAH CHOSE TO REVEAL HIS BOOKS, THE TORAH THE ZABUR AND THE INJEEL.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2010, 06:57:44 AM »
OBVIOUSLY as ALLAH has always been the name of THE GOD in the Afro-Semitic language since the Time of ADAM. THAT IS THE NAME THE ENTIRE REGION USED FOR THE NAME OF THE GOD AS REVEALED TO THE PEOPLE BY ADAM THROUGH TO JESUS and the account of "eli eli lama sabachtani) there is no denying the USE in the BIBLE. YOUR EXPLANATIONS FROM A EUROCENTRIC PAGAN ROMAN AND GREEK VIEW WILL OBVIOUSLY DIFFER WITH THE PEOPLE OF THE REGION ALLAH CHOSE TO REVEAL HIS BOOKS, THE TORAH THE ZABUR AND THE INJEEL.

And you have been told Mujaheed that el, eli, elohyim are WORDS for God not His name. Hence their use in reference to false gods
Exd 23:13 And in all [things] that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Jdg 10:13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.

2Ch 13:9 Have ye not cast out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and have made you priests after the manner of the nations of [other] lands? so that whosoever cometh to consecrate himself with a young bullock and seven rams, [the same] may be a priest of [them that are] no gods.

elohiym-1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

a) god, goddess

b) godlike one

d) the (true) God

e) God

'el -  God, god, power, mighty, goodly, great, idols, Immanuel, might, strong 
'elahh (Aramaic) -  God, god 
'elohiym -  God, god, judge, GOD, goddess, great, mighty, angels, exceeding, God-ward, godly 
'elowahh -  God, god 

All variations of the WORD for God,god,goddess etc.

But His name is not God. No more than your name is person. You are a person but you have a name. God is a God, the only one, and He has a name. What do you not understand about that?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2010, 06:59:43 AM »

OBVIOUSLY as ALLAH has always been the name of THE GOD in the Afro-Semitic language since the Time of ADAM.

Then why did you try to deny that it was the name of the pagan Arabian moon god in another thread?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1914.msg8153#msg8153
This is how the term evolved and became the name of the Quraish moon, and later star, god.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1122.0
Same crescent moon that adorns the roof of your mosque.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#moon_god

THAT IS THE NAME THE ENTIRE REGION USED FOR THE NAME OF THE GOD AS REVEALED TO THE PEOPLE BY ADAM THROUGH TO JESUS and the account of "eli eli lama sabachtani) there is no denying the USE in the BIBLE. YOUR EXPLANATIONS FROM A EUROCENTRIC PAGAN ROMAN AND GREEK VIEW WILL OBVIOUSLY DIFFER WITH THE PEOPLE OF THE REGION ALLAH CHOSE TO REVEAL HIS BOOKS, THE TORAH THE ZABUR AND THE INJEEL.

YHWH is God's name as it occurs nearly 7,000 times in scripture, and it is not Greek. It is Hebrew. The language of God's chosen people.

Allah is Arabic and that's why southwest pagan Arabians worshiped "Allah" their moon, and later star god.
Muslims still call on the name of a pagan deity. That is as it should be since Muslims bow to the Quraish black stone idol 5 times a day, and travel to it and circumambulate it, just like the pagan Arabians did.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1906.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2010, 09:53:21 AM »
You have a 2 day ban on posting Mujaheed per instructions in the following link
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1912.msg8429#msg8429