Author Topic: YouTube exchange with irooni100  (Read 2804 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
YouTube exchange with irooni100
« on: June 16, 2011, 03:01:00 PM »
I left this video open, in part, to demonstrate why I don't leave my videos open but insist on constructive exchange in this forum instead. I extended the links so they are functional. I don't transpose these conversations into the forum very often because YouTube makes it virtually impossible to put them in order. It's something you have to plan in advance and copy and paste after each Q&A.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU&feature=channel_video_title

In typical Muhammadan fashion, http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2149.0 the desperation demonstrated through the gratuitous blasphemy against Yahweh and His Word unrelated to the topic, were interspersed as if they were to provide some sort of answer to the bolded response below.

Instead of answers it would seem that Satan, through the spirit of antichrist, convinces Muhammad's followers that accelerating their blasphemy against the one true God of the Bible, will somehow magically move Mecca closer than 1200 kilometers away from the Holy Land, create from thin air a historical and archaeological record of Mecca prior to the Christian era, and magically transform their Quraish black stone idol into something other than exactly what it is. The Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

The two posts that follow this one contain his actual answers to...
1. why Muslims prostrate themselves 5 times a day to the Quraish's black stone idol
2. Why Muslims run back and forth between al-Safa and al-Marwah as the Arabian jinn devil worshipers did.

The answer to #2 that they "do it because Hagar did" then begs the question how did Hagar and Ishmael wander 1200 kilometers from the Wilderness of Beersheba by Hebron, across harsh, barren, unexplored desert, on a single skin of water, about 900 years before history tells us that the first caravan route was ever established along the Red Sea in Arabia.

STILL TRYING TO FIGHT GOD ?
YOU WILL LOOSE ,AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE FILLING THE PIT HOLE OF FIRE IN HELL FOR YOURSELF !
I SURLY WILL BE A WITNESS TO YOUR TORTURE BY ALLAH ,I AM SURE
irooni100 1 month ago

@irooni100 dude your not helping stop being a douche!!! -.-
its your kind of people that make them no see islam for what it is your what makes them consentrate on terrorists and not islam!
fatpig0192837465 1 day ago

@fatpig0192837465
    Brother.YOU DO NOT KNOW This guy. I Know him for almost 4 years,That is why i wrote to him what i did. I have communicate with this ISLAM HATER Much longer than you can think .he is out to fight Islam ,& he is Very STUPID About his own faith.Now you say People like me not Helping? Go ahead & waste your time with him. he no longer responds to me,because i have kicked his rear end before.
    Just thought to let you know.
    irooni100 17 hours ago

@irooni100 "...he no longer responds to me,because i have kicked his rear end before." How can an Islamic apostate kick anybody's rear? I invited you ad nauseum to come to the forum and explain why you bow to the Quraish's black stone idol, in their 5th century AD Kaaba, yet you were too much of a coward to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-PDQFTzNTc
    I ask you why it is you run back and forth between al-Safa and al-Marwah as the Arabian jinn devil worshipers did and you are rendered mute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfWy5KaFvbU
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@fat
    And before you Acuse ME of being a Problem ,Take a good look at what this guy uses against you(pete) ,Yes he is using the Hadiths of Sunnis to fight you.& I have told him those Hadiths are bunch of LIES,Yet He uses them over & over on people like you.So if you want to see who hurts you most ,just take a look at your own hadith books.
    Good luck to you convincing him .
    Salaam
    irooni100 17 hours ago

@irooni100 Yes it's true that Islam is a bunch of lies irooni! And thank you for that! But even Muammar Gaddafi tried to run and hide from the Hadith and it's detailing Muhammad's reprobate behavior, just as you are, so a delegation visited him from the most prestigious Al-Azhar University and told him that he would be subject to the "law of renegades and infidels", and they would be forced to kill him if he didn't repent. So he repented very publicly.
    brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=892.0
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@Pete
    Islam is not LIES. It is You Christianity which is %100 LIES,& you know it too.
    If you want to use some Stupid people like Gaddafi & bin Laden as your Idols,it only makes you like an insect searching for a piece of sh*t to feed from.
    I Know you are all against Islam , but your Effort only is being used against you by the will of Allah. today more & more people are finding out about the Falsehood of you Christian Faith & Joining Islam.Allah does what Allah WILLS! & YOU CAN NOT STOP HIM !
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@irooni100 You speak blasphemy against your own - what Muslims claim are INSPIRED Hadith - and then try to pretend you know something about Islam? Google - Hadith inspired - and check only ISLAMIC sites and you will quickly find that you are an apostate. But I would be ashamed of the Hadith too. What did Satan inspire?
    Bukhari:V5B59N459 "We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@Pete And Allah in the Quran has said over 100 times;
    1- But " MOST " will never learn
    2- But " MOST " Will never understand.
    3- But " MOST " Are Stupid !
    And I AM NOT WITH THE MOST , BUDDY . You are with that group .
    Do you understand ?
    Just because " MOST " Want to Believe in some False written stuff, Does not prove them to be right. Gold does not come in truck loads it is DIRT that comes cheap in truck loads !
    Did you get it ?
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@PeteWaldo
    Let me give you an Example here . Almost %80 of American couples are living together without being married . According to your own Bible ,that is FORNICATION. Now Do you think GOD Will be pleased with them or make changes to his laws to fit their doings ? I say NO. so just because Bunch of Muslims do what some Evil people have instructed them to do . Do you think they can change the mind of Allah ? Again my answer is NO.So just sit down & think about it.
    YES MOST ARE STUPID !
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@Pete
    And i am not Ashamed to tell the truth.& the Truth must be told. Why should i try to take side of those who their words are Against the teachings of Islam ? If you want to plant a fruit tree , you must remove the weeds & Garbage out of the area.If i say those FALSE Hadiths are true, then i should believe in them too ,& you can use them to fight me & win also . So Yes i tell you this again ,Those hadith books & your Bible are Exactly the same,Inspired by the Satan.
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@Pete
    Those Hadith books are EXACTLY Like your Bible ,yes only %20 True Mixed in with %80 FALSE.
    You claim them Inspired ? yes they are Inspired BOTH By the SATAN.
    At Least i have the Integrity to stay away from those False Hadiths , But you are STUCK With a Bible which they is no way out of it .See PAUL & his Jewish Gang Screwed up your Bible,& A few Rabis Could not touch the Quran so they Screwed up the Hadith books.Yes YOU & Our Sunnis BOTH HAVE HAD IT !
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@Pete
    Yes; i did kick your rear end ,for the fact you could not Answer my Questions about your own Faith. do you want those Questions again here ?
    See! you took different directions when i asked you Questions ,you simply walked away from them by bringing Islamic Subject forward.
    Let me try this again .
    WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE DID JESUS SAY ," I WILL RETURN & CHOSE ANOTHER APOSTLE NAME PAUL TO REPLACE JUDAS " ??
    I need words of JESUS , not words of PAUL or LUKE.
    He is responsible for %40-50 of N/T ?
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@Pete
    Now; you tell me WHY do you eat a piece of BREAD ,& Claim it is flesh of Jesus,& drink some CHEAP WINE 7 say it is blood of Jesus ?
    then after 4 hours you go using the toilet to dispose what you ate & drunk ?
    If it is looking for NONSENSE , my dear you are loaded with them .
    irooni100 13 hours ago

@irooni100 Tragically for you, no amount of blasphemy you speak against Yahweh and His Word, will ever move Mecca any closer than 1200 kilometers from THE Holy Land, any more than it will magically create thousands of years of pre-Muhammad historical or archaeological record that suggests that Mecca ever existed, before pagan immigrants settled the area in the 4th century AD and built their pagan kaaba in the early 5th century, for moon, sun, star, and jinn devil worship.
    PeteWaldo 12 hours ago

@Pete
    SEE.HOW STUPID YOU ARE ?
    WHY DID YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ?
    THIS MEANS YOUR REAR END IS KICKED AGAIN.
    SEE.YOU ARE NOT ONLY STUPID,YOU ARE FANATIC ALSO.
    I ASKED YOU ,WHY DO YOU BELIEVE EATING A PIECE OF BREAD MEANS EATING FLESH OF JESUS,THEN YOU GO TO TOILET 4 HOURS LATER ?
    YOU FAILED AGAIN .WHAT ABOUT YOUR PAUL ?
    YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE ANY ANSWERS, DO YOU ?
    IGNORANT ?
    irooni100 12 hours ago

@Pete
    Let me try this again .
    WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE DID JESUS SAY ," I WILL RETURN & CHOSE ANOTHER APOSTLE NAME PAUL TO REPLACE JUDAS " ??
    irooni100 11 hours ago

@irooni100 See how broken your mind is? You're incapable of linear thought from being forced to engage in the vain repetitions of the heathen that you pray 5 times a day. Please stay on topic.
    You see, once you understand that Mecca never existed before the 4th century AD, thus all the Islamic "tradition" is provably nothing more than TRIPE CREATED BY 7th century semi-literate Muhammadans, you won't have to feel under obligation to blaspheme the God of the Bible any more!
    historyofmecca. com
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: YouTube exchange with irooni100
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 03:02:59 PM »
  @irooni100 "...he no longer responds to me,because i have kicked his rear end before." How can an Islamic apostate kick anybody's rear? I invited you ad nauseum to come to the forum and explain why you bow to the Quraish's black stone idol, in their 5th century AD Kaaba, yet you were too much of a coward to.
    I ask you why it is you run back and forth between al-Safa and al-Marwah as the Arabian jinn devil worshipers did and you are rendered mute.
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@Pete
    Well;
    Since you ask me About that Black stone.let me give you the real truth ,which even my Sunni brothers do not even know.
    I hope some they will read this post as well & learn the truth.
    You have infront of you an electronic devise called COMPUTER, it consist of Many MICRO CHIPS ,Each holds a lot of information ,yet it is nothing but some plastic with some metals mixed in it .& the person who invented it , he was very happy that he probably was so proud of his doing that he KISSED it.
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@Pete
    NOW;That black stone, is Exactly the same.IT HOLDS THE SECRET TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF TIME.And That is what that piece of black stone is about.
    Now;If you believe a man made CHIP is so valuable then you should believe that what GOD has made if far important. that is why our prophet kissed that rock just as Moses kissed those Tablets given to him by Lord,even Umar did not know the value of that stone,& again if you knew what Islam is about,U WOULD LOVE IT !
    irooni100 13 hours ago

@irooni100 "NOW;That black stone, is Exactly the same.IT HOLDS THE SECRET TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF TIME.And That is what that piece of black stone is about."
    And there it is for all to see. Irooni believes that simply because he is willing to say something that it will magically come true.
    So Irooni please tell us WHY it is you believe that about the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.
    WHAT ANCIENT RECORD "from the beginning of time" contains your belief?
    PeteWaldo 12 hours ago

(After a little bit of being unanswered)

@irooni100 I know you want to run and hide, but my unanswered question is still on page 2. You said
    "NOW;That black stone, is Exactly the same.IT HOLDS THE SECRET TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF TIME.And That is what that piece of black stone is about."
    So Irooni please tell us WHY it is you believe that about the Quraish pagan's black stone idol. WHY DO YOU BOW TO THE QURAISH'S BLACK STONE IDOL?
    WHAT ANCIENT RECORD "from the beginning of time" contains your belief?
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete
    I thought i explained to you about the black rock .
    How is that today you believe that millions of information can be placed on a single micro chip ,which is nothing but a piece of plastic ,but you can not believe a rock made by God can hold secret to the entire universe ?
    can you believe a small KEY in your pocket can open the door to your huge home full of all types of JUNK ,but you can not believe a Stone made by God be the documentary to all he has made ?
    I TOLD YOU.STOP SMOKING !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "I thought i explained to you about the black rock."
    No you didn't. Nor did you this time. You keep explaining WHAT you believe, not WHY you believe it. Can your mind possibly be that broken?
    WHY do you believe the Quraish pagan's rock idol is "a Stone made by God be the documentary to all he has made"
    WHY do you bow to the Quraish's pagan's idol in their pagan kaaba?
    WHAT ANCIENT HISTORICAL RECORD confirms your ridiculous claim? WHY, WHY WHY do you believe this pagan tripe?
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete
    FACING KAABAH IS ONLY FOR " UNITY " BUDDY BOY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS IN THERE OR WHO MADE IT .
    EVEN YOU AS CHRISTIANS ARE RECOMMENDED TO FACE EAST,AS FAR AS I KNOW.
    ANY WAY FACING TOWARD ONE POINT IS ONLY FOR UNITY,JUST LIKE THE SOLDIERS WHO FOLLOW THE COMMAND OF THEIR OFFICERS,MUSLIMS FOLLOW THE COMMAND OF ALLAH,FACING THAT DIRECTION ONLY.
    DID YOU GET IT ?
    NOBODY WORSHIP THAT HOUSE ONLY ALLAH WE WORSHIP.
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "FOLLOW THE COMMAND OF ALLAH,FACING THAT DIRECTION ONLY."
Sorry but you follow the command of Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah". He even switched the Quibla from Jerusalem to Mecca after the Jews rejected him as a false prophet.
"DID YOU GET IT?"
Indeed I do my friend, it's you that doesn't. WHY DO YOU PROSTRATE YOURSELF TO THE QURAISH'S BLACK STONE IDOL?
watch?v=10gvT0AC-cs
Why run back and forth as pagan Arabian jinn devil worshipers?
Here's why
watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE

@Pete
    OH !
    SO YOU WANT SOME THING FROM YOU CORRUPTED BIBLE ABOUT THE STONE ,SO THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE ?
    LISTEN BUDD.!
    WHEN OUR PROPHET CAME TO MECA HE BROKE ALL THE IDOLS THEY WERE KEPT IN THAT LITTLE ROOM.AND FAR BEFORE THAT THAT HOUSE WAS A PLACE OF WORSHIP,EVEN WITH THE IDOLS ,STILL PEOPLE WORSHIP THERE,BUT PROPHET THOUGHT THEM THAT THEIR IDOLS WERE NOT GOD WHO CREATED THEM,& THAT BLACK STONE WAS NOT A IDOL , IT CAME FROM HEAVEN .SO TRY TO UNDERSTAND.NO ONE IS WORSHIPING THAT ROCK OR IDOL.
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "....WHEN OUR PROPHET CAME TO MECA HE BROKE ALL THE IDOLS..."
    You yourself know that's a lie because you prostrate yourself 5 times a day to the Quraish's black stone idol, in the very same pagan kaaba, that they venerated it in. You even travel to it and walk around it 5 times just as the pagans did. So did Muhammad - shoulder to shoulder with the pagans - before he and Satan ever even invented his STAND-ALONE 7th century cult, and repackaged pagan rituals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gvT0AC-cs
    PeteWaldo 9 hours ago

@Pete
    NOW; AGAIN YOU PROVED YOURSELF TO BE ONE REAL STUPID IGNORANT RED NECK,WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIS CULTISM RELIGION WHO EATS THE BODY OF HIS OWN IDOL GOD & DRINKS HIS BLOOD & GOES TO TOILET ,SHIT & PISS WHAT HE JUST ATE & DRANK ! COMING ON YOU TUBE MAKING HIS OWN ASSUMPTIONS ON THE RELIGION OF OTHERS.
    AGAIN ; I KICKED YOU ASS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO REFUTE .
    I AM ONCE AGING FINISH WITH YOU IDIOT.
    irooni100 9 hours ago

@irooni100 Do you really think that it's just a coincidence that the 2nd century monotheistic occult cult of the Sabians...
1 prayed 5 times a day
2 prostrated while praying
3 practiced ablution
4 fasted for 30 days during the very same month as Ramadan
5 wore long white robes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU
Or do you really believe that Muhammad learned about praying 5 times a day when he rode on a flying donkey-mule from Mecca to Jerusalem to "paradise" and back to Mecca, one night?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYbRn9CAHkY

Then later, after I had put our chat in here I invited his perusal.

@irooni100 I want to thank you for your participation. I organized our chat and put it in the forum so you and others could more easily see how you did. Simply copy and paste the link and remove the 2 spaces.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=2591.0
PeteWaldo 1 day ago

He then revisited the question above that begins "I know you want to run and hide, but my unanswered question ... WHAT ANCIENT RECORD "from the beginning of time" contains your belief"

@Pet
Again Mr. IDIOT ,NOBODY BOWS OR WORSHIP BLACK STONE IDOL.YOU IDIOT CHRISTIANS WORSHIP TWO PIECES OF WOOD TIED TOGETHER & A JESUS MADE OF CHALK & SAND AS YOUR GOD.
MUSLIMS ONLY WORSHIP ONE UNSEEN GOD WHO IS ABOVE ALL HUMAN IMAGINATIONS, YOUR RELIGION IS NOTHING BUT BUNCH OF IDOL WORSHIPING TRASH BROUGHT TO YOU BY PAUL.& YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION ABOUT PAUL EITHER. SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE ? I TOLD YOU I NO LONGER WASTE TIME WITH IDIOTS LIKE YOU. MAY THE GOD HIMSELF GUIDE YOU.I AM DONE W/U
irooni100 19 hours ago

@irooni100 If Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" were omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient as is the one true God Yahweh of the Bible, then why would you have to prostrate yourself to the black box the Quraish pagan's built in Mecca to house their idols, in order to pray to him?
Since you still seem to fail to understand, let me list ALL THE REASONS that you prostrate yourself toward the Qursish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day.
1. Because the false prophet Muhammad told you to
PeteWaldo 15 hours ago

@irooni100 You didn't answer the question because there IS NO RECORD regarding the black stone idol EXCEPT THAT CREATED IN THE 7TH AND 8TH CENTURIES by a bunch of semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwellers.
Why do you antichrists pick on Paul when you must REJECT ALL of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind to follow a 7th century murdering, imperialistic conquering, prisoner raping, thief, as the false prophet Muhammad is revealed IN YOUR OWN BOOKS?
PeteWaldo 4 seconds ago
@Pete

He also revisited the post above that begins "If Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" were omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient..."

@PeteWaldo
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Say: O disbelievers! (1) I worship not that which ye worship; (2) Nor worship ye that which I worship. (3) And I shall not worship that which ye worship. (4) Nor will ye worship that which I worship. (5) Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. (6)
irooni100 12 hours ago

@irooni100 Indeed! I follow the one true God Yahweh through ALL of His prophets and witnesses as revealed in His 1600 year record to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years. That record culminating in the complete revelation of the love of God manifest through the Messiah, the Lamb of God, the Prince of Peace.
You worship a 7th century murdering, prisoner raping, thief, false prophet's alter-ego "Allah", through thinly repackaged Sabian & Quraish pagan rituals
PeteWaldo 5 seconds ago

@PeteWaldo
WHY DO YOU WORSHIP TWO PIECES OF WOOD TIED TOGETHER ?
WHY DO YOU WORSHIP A MAN WHO ATE FOOD & DRINK SO HE WOULD NOT DIE OF HUNGER ?
WHY DO YOU WORSHIP A STUPID CHRISTIAN KILLER NAME PAUL ?
WHY DO YOU WORSHIP THE ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE ?
YOU DO NOT WORSHIP YAHWEH. YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD ,YOU ARE A STUPID IDOL WORSHIPER WHO HAS RING OF SHIT IN HIS BREACHES, YOU ARE A RED NECK WHO USES COMPUTER TO SPREAD HATRED , YOU ARE A LOOSER OF BOTH WORLD . YOU ARE A STUPID MORON .NOW WHY DONT YOU QUIT??
irooni100 12 hours ago

@irooni100 "WHY DO YOU WORSHIP A STUPID CHRISTIAN KILLER NAME PAUL?"
I worship Yahweh through His Messiah Yeshua. The only way we can understand how to do that is through ALL of His witnesses as revealed through His Word. And isn't it wonderful that even a murderer like Paul who hated the Gospel just as you do, can repent and be born again and filled with the Spirit of God. So much so that he was willing to be tortured and die a martyr's death for preaching Christ crucified and the resurrection.
PeteWaldo 5 seconds ago

MUHAMMAD IS A MESSENGER OF ALLAH .HE IS THE HIGHEST OF ALL THE MESSENGERS OF ALLAH . I AM %100 SURE AND I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IN YOUR OLD GOD WHO HAD NO SENSE WALKING AROUND LIKE A STUPID OLD MAN LOOKING FOR HIS PEOPLE . YOU KEEP YOUR STUPID FAITH & I KEEP MINE . NOW GET LOST. I HAVE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAT KEEP ANSWERING A STUPID IDIOT LIKE YOU .
irooni100 12 hours ago

@irooni100 "YOU DO NOT WORSHIP YAHWEH. YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD ,YOU ARE A STUPID IDOL WORSHIPER..."
This from a Muhammadan who prostrates himself to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol 5 times a day.
"WHY DO YOU WORSHIP THE ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE?"
You certainly won't find my sympathies with the Roman church. It murdered Christians EXACTLY CONTRARY TO THE GOSPEL, just as Muhammadans do. We have a whole forum section devoted to the Roman church and such things as the parallels it shares with Islam.
PeteWaldo 8 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 03:03:44 PM »
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@Pete
    you ask,Why o we run between Safa & marwah ? simple.!
    Hagar (AS) mother of Ishmael run for water for her child & she was looking at the desert seeing water,but there was no water & god saw the effort that she put into searching for water & gave her the strength to carry on while the Satan was telling her that your God has Abandoned you,but she kept her Faith with God,until she came to find that God has opened up a stream of water for her,under the feet of Ishmael.Yes God put People to TEST
    irooni100 13 hours ago

@irooni100 "you ask,Why o we run between Safa & marwah ? simple.!
    Hagar (AS) mother of Ishmael run for water for her child & she was looking at the desert seeing water...."
    Simple? Abraham, Hagar, Sarah Ishmael and Isaac lived in Hebron - in THE Holy Land - about 1200 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MECCA.
    So first you are going to have to explain how Hagar and Ishmael traveled 1200 KM to Mecca, about 900 years before the first caravan route was ever established along the Red Sea.
    PeteWaldo 12 hours ago

@Pete
    NOW; Why dont you tell us how that lady hagar carried a 16 YEARS OLD BOY & A BOTTLE OF WATER AND WALKED 1200 KM.?

WHILE YOU HAVE EXPLAIN HOW SHE HIDE A 16 YEARS OLD BOY ALMOST 6 FEET TALL UNDER SOME SHRUBS ?DO YOU EVER READ YOUR OWN BIBLE ?OR YOU JUST GET HIGH WITH A 6 PACK & SOME WEEDS ?
    irooni100 12 hours ago

@irooni100 "NOW; Why dont you tell us how that lady hagar carried a 16 YEARS OLD BOY & A BOTTLE OF WATER AND WALKED 1200 KM.?"
    Thanks for making my point. How DID Hagar and Ishmael travel from the Wilderness of Beersheba, just below Hebron, across 1200 kilometers of harsh, barren, uncharted desert to Mecca, almost a thousand years before history tells us the first caravan made that trip overland along the Red Sea?
    How DID they wander 1200 kilometers on a single skin of water?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_fX_kuVER4
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete
    How DID they wander 1200 kilometers on a single skin of water?
    ASK THOSE WHO WROTE YOUR BIBLE .
    THEN AGAIN ASK THEM HOW DID SHE CARRY A 16 YEARS OLD BOY WITH THE BOTTLE ANY WAY ?
    YOU KEEP ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS AGAIN ?BUDDY YOU NEED TO STOP SMOKING WHAT EVER YOU SMOKE. YOU ARE GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY.
    irooni100 11 hours ago

@irooni100 "How DID they wander 1200 kilometers on a single skin of water? ASK THOSE WHO WROTE YOUR BIBLE ." I showed you the verse. IT'S YOU trying to suggest that Hagar wandered 1200 kilometers to Mecca. Bible says that she wandered in the Wilderness of Beersheba - located just below Abraham's home in Hebron where Jews, Christians AND Muslims visit Abraham's grave.
    It is a bunch of 7TH CENTURY semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwelling "tradition" CREATORS that suggested she wandered to Mecca.
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete
    IT IS YOUR OWN BIBLE WHICH IT IS WRITTEN ABRAHAM TOOK HIS WIFE HAGAR WITH HER SON IN THE MIDDLE OF WILDNESS WITH JUST A BOTTLE OF WATER ON FOOT.SO YOU SHOT YOUR OWN SELF IN THE LEG,BUDD.NOW TELL ME THIS IS HEBRON NEAR A WILDNESS ?
    NOW; NEVER MIND THIS JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
    irooni100 11 hours ago

@irooni100 "TELL ME THIS IS HEBRON NEAR A WILDNESS?" Yes it was the Wilderness of Beersheba, located about 1200 KILOMETERS NNW or Mecca. Google it.
    Gen 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.
    Do you understand? 1200 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MECCA
    Please watch the video watch?v=J_fX_kuVER4
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete
    YES I UNDERSTAND 1200 KILOMETERS ,BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BIBLE IS CORRUPTED ? DID HE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF HIS HOME ? HELL NO.
    DID HE JUST SEND THEM TO NEIGHBORS HOUSE ? HELL NO
    WHAT FORM OF TRANSPORTATION WAS AVAILABLE TO THE ? CAMEL .DONKEY,HORSE,MULE,
    WHY YOU BIBLE DOES NOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT THAT ? AGAIN HOW DID SHE PUT A 16 YEARS OLD BOY ON HER SHOULDER WITH BOTTLE OF WATER?
    HOW DID SHE COVE A 6 FT TALL BOY UNDER SHRUB ?
    HOW TALL DO THE SHRUBS GROW IN THE WILDNESS ?
    irooni100 11 hours ago

@Pete
    GENESIS 16;16-----And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.
    SO ABRAM WAS 86 YEARS OLD WHEN ISHMAEL WAS BORN.
    GENESIS 16;15---And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
    THIS PROVES ISHMAEL WAS HIS FIRST BORN ,,,,,,,SON
    GENESIS 21;5------And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.
    THIS PROVES AT THE TIME ISAAC WAS BORN , ABRAM WAS 100 , SO ISHMAEL WAS 14 YEARS OLD
    CONTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete
    GENESIS 21; 8-19
    8-And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned.
    Weaned, means stop breast feeding ,SO This would make ISAAC About One year of age or Possibly TWO ,inturn make ISHMAEL ,,,,,15 YEARS OLD ,,,,,,,or 16 YEARS OLD.please read on.
    9-And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.
    10-Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of
    CONTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "WHY YOU BIBLE DOES NOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT THAT ? AGAIN HOW DID SHE PUT A 16 YEARS OLD BOY ON HER SHOULDER WITH BOTTLE OF WATER?"
    Is this supposed to move Mecca closer to THE Holy Land? Create a caravan route? Stand in for thousands of years of nonexistent pre-muhammad history of Mecca?
    Hagar and Ishmael put the bread and water over their shoulders.
    Since Hagar was Sarah's slave she would have had the strength to carry young Ishmael for a little while and sling him under a shrub.
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete
    WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE BOY? DID HE HAVE A QUARTER UNDER HIS FOOT,COULD MOVE ?
    HEY. THIS JEWISH BOY WAS BEING BEATEN BY 4 TEENAGERS & HE KEEP FIGHTING WITH ONE FOOT ON A SPOT.HIS DADDY SHOWED UP & ASK HIM,WHY DONT YOU MOVE & FIGHT BACK ,HE TOLD HIS DADD, I HAD MY FOOT ON A QUARTER ,IF I MOVED THEY WOULD TAKE IT FROM ME .
    SO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS BIBLE BOY OF YOURS WHO SAT & MOM HAD TO GET HIM SOME WATER ?WAS HE STUCK UNDER A 12 INCH SHURB ?
    YOU ARE BUNCH OF FOOLS !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "YES I UNDERSTAND 1200 KILOMETERS ,BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BIBLE IS CORRUPTED?"
    I see, so the Bible, that offers a perfectly sound account of Abraham, Hagar, Ishmael and Isaac, that is supported by archaeology and the physical unchangable geography is corrupted.
    While an account CREATED by a bunch of SW Arabian desert dwelling semi-literates, who made their nonsense up 2,000 years after the event - that is a geographical impossibility - is trustworthy? See what I mean?
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete
    18-Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
    19-And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
    I SURE LIKE TO SEE AN OLD LADY LIFT UP A 15 YEARS OLD BOY BEING SON OF ABRAHAM MAKES HIM AT LEAST 200 LBS. !
    WOW !
    OH YES .15 YEARS OLD BOY JUST SIT FOR MOM TO BRING WATER ?
    WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "WHAT FORM OF TRANSPORTATION WAS AVAILABLE TO THE ? CAMEL .DONKEY,HORSE,MULE,"
    Before you explain to us how Hagar rode a camel 1200 kilometers from Hebron to Mecca, perhaps you could tell us WHY she would?
    Let alone that the caravan route wasn't established along the Red Sea until about 900 years after Hagar lived. Do you see the trouble you get into when you depend on a bunch of 7TH CENTURY FICTION CREATED by a bunch of SW Arabian desert dwelling semi-literates?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete
    16-And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
    17-And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
    CRYING 15 YEARS OLD BABY ? AND MOM LIFTED HIM UP ?
    COME ON NOW !
    LITTLE BABY !!
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "DID HE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF HIS HOME ? HELL NO."
    Of course he did, and with Yahweh's blessing, because Yahweh's covenant is with the seed of ISAAC - ABRAHAM'S WIFE SARAH'S SON, NOT with Ishmael, the son of Sarah's servant Hagar.
    Gen 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    watch?v=J_fX_kuVER4
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete
    14-And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.
    REMEMBER ; ISHMAEL WAS 15 OR 16 YEARS OLD
    15-And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
    REMEMBER ; ISHMAEL WAS 15 OR 16 YEARS OLD
    CONTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete
    11-And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.
    12-And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    Rom 9:7 Gal 3:16 Heb 11:18
    13-And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.(( AGAIN THE PROOF THAT ISHMAEL IS HIS SON ))
    CONMTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete
    AND YES;
    Since Hagar was Sarah's slave she would have had the strength to carry young Ishmael for a little while and sling him under a shrub.
    IF SHE CAN SLING A 15 YEARS OLD BOY ,SHE SHE SHOULD BE ALSO ABLE TO DRAG HIM 1400 KILOMETERS TOO.& WHY NOT ? SHE MUST BE ONE STRONG SLAVE LADY .I WONDER HOW SHE WOUND UP WITH A WIMPY BOY ?
    HA,HA,HA,.HA,HA,
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete
    YOU WROTE;
    COME ON MAN, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ? A 15 0R16 YEARS OLD BOY WILL " NEVER " RIDE ON HIS MOMA. ARE YOU STUPID ?
    HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BULL sh*t ?
    YOU MADE ME LAUGH !
    IF IT COME TO SPREADING BULL sh*t ,YOU CAN ALWAYS WIN !
    CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IN THE WORLD A 15 YEARS OLD BOY RIDES ON HIS MOM? UNLESS HE IS LAME !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 You go on and on about Hagar and Ishmael carrying water and bread,
    brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1557.0
    while you haven't explained how Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of desert to Mecca, 900 years before the first caravan ever did
    Or brought a SHRED of EVIDENCE to suggest that Mecca ever existed before pagan immigrants built it in the 4th century AD.
    Or why it is that you prostrate yourself to the Quraish's black stone idol in their pagan kaaba, 5 times a day.
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete
    while you haven't explained how Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of desert to Mecca, 900 years before the first caravan ever did.
    YOU EXPLAINED YOURSELF.
    SHE WAS HELL OF A SLAVE LADY ,SHE SLING HER 16 YEARS OLD BOY & CARRIED HER MOST OF THE WAY.WHY YOU KEEP ASKING ME ?
    NOW WHO TOLD YOU THIS BULL sh*t ABOUT 900 YEARS & CARAVAN ?
    ARABS WERE ALWAYS ON THE MOVE BUDDY BOY.YES IN THE WINTER THEY WENT SOUTH & SUMMER THEY MOVE NORTH & THEY USE TO LIVE IN TENTS MOST OF THEIR LIVES
    irooni100 9 hours ago

@PeteWaldo
    NOW;
    WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ?
    DO YOU NEED ANOTHER KICK IN YOUR REAR END ?
    FOR THE THIRD TIMES;
    WHERE DID JESUS SAY .I WILL RETURN & PICK A MAN NAME PAUL & HIS STUDENT LUKE TO GUIDE YOU OR REPLACE THEM FOR JUDAS ?
    WHY DO YOU THINK EATING BREAD & DRINKING WINE IS PARTS OF YOUR GOD( NAOZOBILLAH),THEN YOU GO AFTER 4 OR 5 HOURS TO THE TOILET ? WHAT KIND OF RESPECT IS THIS IN YOUR RELIGION ?
    JUST ANSWER THESE OR OTHERWISE SHUT THE HELL UP .I WILL NOT POST ANY MORE IF YOU FAIL.
    irooni100 9 hours ago

@irooni100 Once again, accelerating your blasphemy against the one true God Yahweh, won't magically create thousands of years of pre-muhammad history of Mecca from thin air, even as other ancient Arabian towns are very well attested in the historical and archaeological records.

Yet Mecca is supposed to have been the EPICENTER of Muhammad's phony cult since the beginning of the world!

Antichrist spirit breaking your mind so, you prostrate yourself to the Quraish's black stone idol 5 times a day.

In conclusion as an appeal to Muslims arriving to the YouTube after irooni100

In the wake of irooni100's epic failure, will arriving Muhammadans please list the reasons you
1 Prostrate yourself to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol 5 times a day.
2 Run back and forth between Safa and Marwah as Arabian jinn devil worshipers did
3 Believe PURE FICTION CREATED by a bunch of semi-literate 7th and 8th century SW Arabian desert dwellers that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-muhammad history.
4 Explain how & why Hagar wandered across 1200 kilometers of desert to Mecca.
PeteWaldo 10 minutes ago

5 Present some historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that suggests that the town of Mecca - this supposed EPICENTER of Muhammadanism allegedly since Adam - ever existed before the 4th century AD when Yemeni immigrants settled the area, and built their kaaba in the early 5th century for moon, sun, star and jinn devil worship.
watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE
watch?v=F-PDQFTzNTc
watch?v=xfWy5KaFvbU
historyofmecca. com
Perhaps you'll come to understand that SOLE REASON is THE false prophet Muhammad.
PeteWaldo 5 seconds ago

Reviewing the prior exchange and irooni100's reasons it can be concluded that:
He rejects and blasphemes the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, because he follows Muhammad.
He follows Muhammad because he believes the PURE UNHISTORICAL FICTION, even including flying donkey-mules, CREATED by a bunch of semi-literate 7th and 8 th century SW Arabian desert dwellers, that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-muhammad history.
PeteWaldo 16 seconds ago

@urheadonastick
I would NEVER believe that STUPID Religion of yours ,Even if the Gold of the whole universe was given to me. Because you Christianity is VOID,STUPID,& DAMN RIGHT f**kED UP!
irooni100 1 day ago

@irooni Then before considering another religion why don't you first get over the false prophet Muhammad's STAND-ALONE cult, and save yourself all that prostrating and praying the vain repetitions of the heathen, to the Quraish pagan's rock idol. After all, in order to accept Muhammadanism in the first place one must void one's mind of historical, archaeological and geographical matters of fact, until one's intellect becomes that of a 7th century desert dwelling illiterate.
watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE
PeteWaldo 1 day ago

@PigWaldo
Reviewing Exchanges with pig. Waldo.i find him to be very IGNORANT About faith in God.He surly proved to be a STUPID ZIONIST on you tube.who only uses the name yahweh to spread his hatred towards Islam .
I recommend all my Muslim brothers to STAND UP TO IDIOTS LIKE HIM who does not have any understanding of Religions even the one he claims.
irooni100 1 day ago

@irooni Reviewing our exchange..
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=2591.0
... your Muslim brothers will find that when I asked you to produce some evidence that suggests Mecca existed before the 4th century AD, you could only "stand up" by replying with cursing and name calling, demonstrating that your mind hasn't matured beyond a 13 year old's. Your cursing shows that you aren't even a Muslim. The only reason I chat with unregenerates like you is for the benefit of Muslim read-only participants seeking truth.
PeteWaldo 1 second ago

@irooni100 "...who only uses the name yahweh to spread his hatred towards Islam."
I use the name Yahweh because that is the name of the one true God as it occurs nearly 7,000 times in His 1600 year record. You use the name of the Quraish pagan's god "Allah".
I hate Islam because Muhammad filled his followers with complete resolve as to what to DISbelieve. Compelled them to DENY the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel of the Messiah. I hate the things that Yahweh hates because I'm a Christian.
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 03:04:21 PM »
Did he give a reason (other than 7th century superstition) for prostrating himself to Quraish's black stone idol other than because Muhammad said to?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2591.msg10759#msg10759
He said it provides unity, even as Sunnis and Shiites target for murder, each others innocent men, women and children.
Would "unity" be a valid reason to prostrate oneself to a pagan idol in the first place?
He even falsely claimed "WHEN OUR PROPHET CAME TO MECA HE BROKE ALL THE IDOLS", even as he bows to their most venerated black stone idol, 5 times a day. Even goes on Hajj to it, and is supposed to kiss it or at least point to it, on each of 7 circimambulations of the Kaaba.

In regard to why he runs back and forth between Safa and Marwah 7 times as the Arabian jinn devil worshipers did, he said it was because Hagar did. He believes this in spite of the geographical impossibility, because a bunch of semi-literate 7th and 8th century SW Arabian desert dwellers declared it, over 2,000 years AFTER Hagar walked the earth.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2591.msg10760#msg10760
No surprise then that he could only offer a feeble unhistorical answer when asked how and why she wandered 1200 kilometers from Hebron to Mecca, about 900 years before the first caravan route was established (wells had to be dug and support towns established first).
Besides being completely irrelevant since there is not a shred, of historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before Yemeni pagans settled the area in around the 4th century AD, for Hagar to have wandered to. This dearth of evidence for the epicenter of Muhammadanism even as other ancient Arabian towns are very well attested in the historical and archaeological records.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1132.0
http://www.petewaldo.com/origins_of_islam.htm

All he offered was his misunderstanding, that it was Ishmael that Abraham put on Sarah's shoulder, rather than the bread and water being put on Sarah and Ishmael's shoulders. He likely got that nonsense from his god Ahmed Deedat.

From the Hebrew/English interlinear
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1557.0
and-he-is-rising-early Abraham in-the-morning and-he-is-taking bread and-flask-of waters and-he-is-giving to Hagar placing on shoulder-of-her and the-boy and-he-is-sending-away-her

It's obvious that the bread, and the water, is placed on the shoulders of both Hagar and Ishmael.

and-she-is-flinging the-boy under the-shrubs

Whether Ishmael was collapsing against her, and she slung him around and down into the shade under shrubs, or even if she was carrying the boy as he was thirsting to death (she was after all Sarah's servant, so she would have likely been muscular from the work) there are lots of ways to reasonably envision this account. Even simply casting him out of her sight, or casting him away.

Not that any of his replies addressed the demographic questions. He couldn't. That's because there are no answers that can bridge the 1200 kilometer gap.
Even Ibn Ishak was smart enough to recognize the demographic impossibility, so he invoked Muhammad's fanciful flying donkey-mule, suggesting it carried Abraham and Ishmael back and forth on their commutes!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1713.msg7037#msg7037

Yet after the painfully obvious nature of our conversation, in typical fashion for his type irooni100 declared himself triumphant, demonstrating once again, that his ilk believe that simply because they are willing to say something means it will somehow magically come true.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
@Pete
    16-And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
    17-And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
    CRYING 15 YEARS OLD BABY ? AND MOM LIFTED HIM UP ?
    COME ON NOW !
    LITTLE BABY !!
    irooni100 10 hours ago

Doesn't that seem peculiar? Rejecting the notion that a 15 year old boy could be crying, even in the event that he was thirsting to death? When we witness such an inability to think independently, wherein irooni100 seems to suggest that only babies are capable of crying, we generally find the buffoonery of Ahmed Deedat behind it.
The mind of ayamen1 was proven equally as captivated.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1256.msg4863#msg4863

Yet if Ishmael was an infant it makes their suggestion that Hagar and Ishmael wandered 1200 kilometers across harsh, barren, unexplored desert on a single skin of water, even more preposterous!

Indeed, Ishmael supported his mother as he became an archer.
Gen 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. 21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.0