Author Topic: reply about IBRAHAM peace up on him  (Read 2135 times)

Quraantoldingyou

• View Profile
reply about IBRAHAM peace up on him
« on: July 12, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
In the name of ALLAH, The Most Gracious, The Dispenser of Grace

ALLAH said for you in quraan
Quraan 3:65-67----------------------------------------
65 O people of the book(Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?

66 Verily, you are those who have disputed about that of which you have knowledge. Why do you then dispute concerning that which you have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and you know not.

67 Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (See V.2:105).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your information : Ibraham didnt leave hager for sara ? thats the thinking of the peoples with small mind
how can you said like that about Ibraham the father of prophets
in Quraan Allah describe that Ibraham let hajar leave in Makkah by order of ALLAH
are you think Ibraham with no love feeling about his son and wife , this is not from the behaviors of prphet of ALLAH , BUT IBRAHAM REACHED THERE BY HELP OF ALLAH , AND LEAVE THEM THEIR AS ORDER OF ALLAH AND ASKED ALLAH TO KEEP THEM AND SEND MANY OF HEARTS OF PEOPLE TO THAT HOLLY AREA
look to the translation of this verse in Quraan

----------------------------------Souret Ibraham Quraan--14:35-38------------------------------------
35 And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said: "O my Lord! Make this city (Makkah) one of peace and security, and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.

36 "O my Lord! They have indeed led astray many among mankind. But whoso follows me, he verily is of me. And whoso disobeys me, - still You are indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

37 "O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in an uncultivable valley by Your Sacred House (the Ka'bah at Makkah); in order, O our Lord, that they may perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), so fill some hearts among men with love towards them, and (O Allah) provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks.

38 "O our Lord! Certainly, You know what we conceal and what we reveal. Nothing on the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah.
-----------------------------------------

For you Information :

ALLAH wisdom judged for Ibraham to go with hajer and reached it to makkah
and made hager and Ismail(the bornrd child) leave beside Makkah
the Holly house of ALLAH , to bring from ISMAIL , holly nation when ALLAH
decide to take the profitancy from child of Israel due for their sins
Zamzam , are not bottle of water , but Zamzam is water still coming untill now from thousands of years , and ALLAH made this water came to ISMAIL to establish hole life in that place ,

can you note that in first time of Islam Muslims were prayed in direction of jourasilim then ALLAH ordered them to change the direction of pray for Makkah

if you have minimum of scence you will feel that this is a sign to taking the prophetancy out of child of ISRAEL , and putting it in their cousins , The Arabs
the sons of Ismail and Hager , by the last and final prophets Mohamed peace up on him ,and peace on all the messenger of ALLAH .

and about how Ibaham and hager travelled 1200 kilometer in the desert
i remember you that ALLAH abbility who learned thge human how to fly
can take them for 1200 million kilometer not only 1200 kilometter .

the fresh water of zamzam tell now prove for you and others that the whole thing came from ALLAH in that holly place "Makkah" or "Bakah " which was the first place putted for the human in the earth since ADM time , and you have to note that
the position of Makkah in the center of the earth , "if you aware by mathamatics"
and nearly on the same long line withe jourasilim "if you aware by geography"
may this show for you that the God of jourasilim and Makkah is one, ALLAH
the God of all earth and heavens , the only creator for whole universe .
The word "ALLAH" (in Arabic) , "ELOAH" (in Hebrew) , "ELAH" in Aramaic the mother tongue of jesus(peace up on him)

ALLAH who sent jesus ,Mosses , Ibraham , Mohamed and all prophets
the main common thing in the originals of all those messages to tell the people that no God except ALLAH and to explain for the people in that time how to woreship ALLAH

the ISLAM means to certify that you and me and all prophets and whole things in this world are slaves for ALLAH alone

I hope that accept verses of ALLAH , instead that you will bite your hand in the day of judgment as ALLAH described who refused the QURAAN AND MOHAMED peace up on him
ALLAH said about them in quraan
-------------------------------Quraan 25:27--------------------------
27 And (remember) the Day when the Zalim (wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad ).
---------------------------------------------------------

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: reply about IBRAHAM peace up on him
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 07:25:10 PM »
[Prior post and following 2 posts consolidated with this thread 7-17-10]

I hope that accept verses of ALLAH , instead that you will bite your hand in the day of judgment as ALLAH described who refused the QURAAN AND MOHAMED peace up on him

Hello Quraantoldingyou and welcome to the forum! :)

God revealed Himself through His 1600 year record through all of His prophets, apostles and witnesses, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.

Why would I "accept verses" from the 23 year 7th century record of Mohammed and his "Allah" when they came along 500 years after the scriptures were closed, and reveal the EXACT OPPOSITE of God's record?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Mark 15:24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

Luke 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.

John 19:23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also [his] coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

Just as it was prophesied so many hundreds of years in advance.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

And the result of rejecting that record?

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

We understand what you have been taught to believe, but the main question in my reply is this.
What part in ALL that you quoted and tried to advance in your original post, was not originated in the 7th and 8th century AD by Mohammed and his followers?

Why would I reject the record of the Bible, that is confirmed archaeologically all the way back to Abraham's day, for a false record that Mohammed and his followers created in the 7th and 8th century AD?
Here are sites on the archaeology of Abraham's travels, from the town of Ur, for example.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=ur+archaeology&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=d3764e9d7c1e1f3e

To help understand what I am asking, you can start by reading this thread.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.0
Where is the archaeological evidence that confirms that the Kaaba in Mecca was established before the 4th century AD?

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: reply about IBRAHAM peace up on him
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 05:22:53 AM »
For your information : Ibraham didnt leave hager for sara ?

Who said Abraham left Hagar for Sarah? Sarah was Abraham's wife. Hagar was Sarah's servant. Sarah caught Ishmael mocking Isaac so she told Abraham to throw out Hagar and Ishmael. Abraham was distressed over it but God told him to follow Sarah's words because ISAAC was to inherit the covenants - NOT Ishmael.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.0

thats the thinking of the peoples with small mind

But I think people that reject God's 1600 year record, history, archaeology and geography, because they have to in order to follow a 7th century thief's 23 year record, are the ones with small minds. Just as small as a 7th century desert dwelling illiterate.

how can you said like that about Ibraham the father of prophets
in Quraan Allah describe that Ibraham let hajar leave in Makkah by order of ALLAH

Which chapter and surahs?

are you think Ibraham with no love feeling about his son and wife , ......

Hagar was NEVER his wife. Abraham and Sarah were having a child by her servant because Sarah thought she was too old. As far as Abraham's feelings about his son
Gen 21.11 And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. 12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

...... this is not from the behaviors of prphet of ALLAH , BUT IBRAHAM REACHED THERE BY HELP OF ALLAH , ........

Please show me where in the Quran this is explained.

........ AND LEAVE THEM THEIR AS ORDER OF ALLAH AND ASKED ALLAH TO KEEP THEM AND SEND MANY OF HEARTS OF PEOPLE TO THAT HOLLY AREA
look to the translation of this verse in Quraan

Where is Hagar mentioned in the Quran? What chapters and verses is this story told in?