Author Topic: Chat with TheDazednConfused  (Read 3851 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with TheDazednConfused
« on: January 15, 2010, 06:22:34 PM »
On Jan 3, 2010 I interjected the following rather unchristian remark into what had been quite heated and informal exchange between several parties, apparently over quite some period of time. Observing the inability of the several Muslims to defend their STAND-ALONE prophet and his STAND-ALONE 7th century religion I quipped to Dazed regarding his performance

"You got trashed by the Word of God my friend."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

[[[Fill in the Blanks !

Please..... ]]]]

Fill in the blanks by rejecting ALL of the prophets and witnesses as they are revealed through the 1600 year record of God to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, for the 23 year 7th century of a man that WAS and taught the exact opposite of that revealed through the Gospel?
A man that not a single witness ever heard Gabriel or Allah's voice give a revelation to. A phony prophet that had no fulfilled prophecy, and never performed a single miracle.
A pillaging plundering, murdering,  child doing,  stepson's wife stealing,  prisoner raping,  sex slave pimping,  concubine fornicating, imperialistic,  thief.

If you believe a single characterization of the false prophet Mohammed above to be unfair - as revealed through your own books - please advise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with TheDazednConfused
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 06:24:25 PM »
[[[[[[[[Hello Eveybody,

Hello Jefeisdguard,

Dear jefe,

I dont hear any more sobbing noise ?

Have you stopped ?

Heres another box of tissue........... just in case !

Dear Jefeisdguard,

I need you to do a small assignment.

I received following from brotherjw :

Fill in the blanks by rejecting ALL of the prophets and witnesses as they are revealed through the 1600 year record of God to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, for the 23 year 7th century of a man that WAS and taught the exact opposite of that revealed through the Gospel ?

A man that not a single witness ever heard Gabriel or Allah's voice give a revelation to. A phony prophet that had no fulfilled prophecy, and never performed a single miracle.

A PILLAGING PLUNDERING, MURDERING, CHILD DOING, STEPSON'S WIFE STEALING, PRISONER RAPING, SEX SLAVE PIMPING, CONCUBINE FORNICATING, IMPERIALISTIC THIEF.

If you believe a single characterization of the false prophet Mohammed above to be unfair - as revealed through your own books - please advise.

UNQUOTE

Dear Jefe,

Did you teach brotherjw to write the above in CAPS or did brotherjw taught you earlier ?]]]]]]]

Dissimulation is so much a part of some Muslims lives they eventually loose the truth altogether.
You know as well as I that I did not use all caps for those characterizations.
Indeed the words scream so loudly without caps, there is not need to.

As you well know, you could not refute a single one of those characterizations because that is indeed the way Mohammed is revealed in your own books. That's why you chose to ignore them and obfuscate instead.

[[[[[[[Never mind !

Heres your assignment.

Please cut and paste my earlier reply to you on the above.

Hey ! Jefeisdguard,

We have each other in bliss.... we dont need other bros n/or enemies....eh ?]]]]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 06:25:04 PM »
Jan 4

Unlike the STAND-ALONE prophet Mohammed's 23 year 7th century record, God's record was revealed over 1600 years, and through two covenants. As you know, the record of that revelation does not end with Genesis 1.1. The first covenant describes God's relationship with His chosen people the Jews, from early mankind, when we were little more than desert dwelling nomads.

God's record concludes with a new covenant, that was prophesied in the old covenant, by Jeremiah. This covenant was ushered in during the first century by the Messiah, Jesus Christ. This covenant also would up including Gentiles like you and I into God's plan of salvation. In the first century mankind had become quite sophisticated.

This new covenant and final revelation through Jesus Christ, is the model that mankind was given, through a perfect example in Jesus Christ. This covenant provides the model and instructions by which mankind is to live. Do you understand progressive revelation?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 06:25:49 PM »
(disappeared then retrieved from database)

Read the First Epistle of John from the same version he quoted from, for yourself, here: and see if you agree.

[[[[Why dont you quote the verses, then we discuss and decide to agree to agree or agree to disagree.]]]]]]
Do you mean you believe the First Epistle of John suggests Mohammed was a true prophet?
I have bolded some of the more germane verses here
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/first_epistle_john.htm

Otherwise watch the video attached.
You tell me if you believe the First Epistle of John suggests Mohammed was a true prophet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_4_tbN-b_A

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 06:27:15 PM »

"Four weeks before Deedat was stricken he attacked the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ in front of a large audience in Australia. These provocative lectures "raised the ire of the Australian government", causing them to "threaten to deport him unless he toned down the content of his GOOD FRIDAY lecture in Sydney."

Do you wish to debate the "CRUCI FICTION " and RESURRECTION ?]]]]]

As revealed through Mohammed's book or the Gospel? That is, of course, the whole subject of, and point of the new covenant.

[[[[[××× 08). John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

32 Christian Eminent Scholars led by Bruce Metzger and backed by 50 Co-operating Denominations discovered BEGOTTEN was an Interpolation, a FABRICATION.
"BEGOTTEN " A FAKE WORD !

BEGOTTEN was THROWN OUT OF THE WINDOW, by these 32 Christian Scholars !]]]]]
Trust me it wouldn't be a scholar that threw it out. You are willing to believe any lie, by whomever tells it, as long as it tears down Jesus Christ as He is revealed through all of His witnesses. My bet, more of Deedat's lies.

1Jo 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Let's look at the Greek term translated as "begat" and "begotten".

him that begat
New Testament Greek Definition:
1080 gennao {ghen-nah'-o}
from a variation of 1085; TDNT - 1:665,114; v
AV - begat 49, be born 39, bear 2, gender 2, bring forth 1, be delivered 1, misc 3; 97
1) of men who fathered children
1a) to be born
1b) to be begotten
1b1) of women giving birth to children
2) metaph.
2a) to engender, cause to arise, excite
2b) in a Jewish sense, of one who brings others over to his
way of life, to convert someone
2c) of God making Christ his son
2d) of God making men his sons through faith in Christ's work

As you can see the Greek word "gennao" is translated as begat or begotten 49 times. To suggest that Mohammed was right, and all the witnesses of Jesus were lying instead of Mohammed, would be to suggest that the word "gennao" was translated wrong, 49 times.

[[[[[Check out RSV, NIV, NLT Bibles etc]]]]

No question that the modern versions are compromised. The church has been under attack by Satan since the first century. The modern versions are all based on a corrupt 19th century Greek text written by 2 English spiritualists named Westcott and Hort. You can yahoo their names.

[[[[[[[××× 09). Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed YE HAVE PUT FORTH A THING MOST MONSTROUS!

[[[[What Christians discovered recently,
Noble Quran REVEALED this FRAUD 1400 YEARS AGO !]]]]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_4_tbN-b_A

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 06:27:43 PM »

[[[[10). Matthew 26:28 For this is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED FOR MANY for the remission of sins.
Very True !]]]]]
Indeed it is. Atonement for sin through blood sacrifice is how God chose to reveal Himself to mankind. The focus of the temple that God had His people build was the alter where animals were sacrificed.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=54.0

Even your false prophet taught that the first drop of blood shed by a Muslim so called martyr assured salvation. The difference is that Muslim martyrs become so by being killed inadvertently while in the act of murdering others.
Christian martyrs are simply killed for their beliefs. You know, like in Muslim countries.

A Christian martyr says "I will die for what I believe in"
A Muslim marthr says "You will die for what I believe in"

Even some Muslims believe that the first drop of blood shed by a Muslim so-called martyr may provide propitiation for the sins of 70 of his nearest and dearest friends and relatives.''

Surely you aren't suggesting you are ignorant to the concept of blood sacrifice providing propitiation for sin?
It's been going on with the people of the book for 3500 years. The change came when Jesus provided the ONE sacrifice FOR ALL who have faith in His shed blood.

[[[[[[Trinitarian Christianity, throughout History has NOTHING to offer except Shedding of BLOOD, DEATH & DESTRUCTION ! to MANY.]]]]]]

Certainly and sadly the Roman Church has given reason for many to be under this misimpression. That's why so many Christians believe the Roman Church to be the "great whore" referenced in Revelation.

What you may not be aware of is that the Roman church killed millions of Jews, Muslims AND CHRISTIANS.
You see, the Roman Church could not defend their apostate religious traditions, in the light of God's Word. So since they couldn't defend their church they set about to murder all those who spoke the truth. JUST LIKE ISLAM!
The Roman Church shares MANY parallels with Islam.

Here is how we know the Roman Church murders were UNChristian

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

[[[[[Trinitarian Christianitys CURSE ON HUMANITY began after the Nicea Council meeting in 325 CE.]]]]]

But as you can see, the Roman Church was doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. Just like Islam does.

[[[[[First Victims were the UNITARIAN Christians, the TRUE FOLLOWERS of JESUS !]]]]]

All Christian believe in one God. We have to because that's the way He is revealed in the Gospel.

Mark 12:29 ... The Lord our God is one Lord: ... 32 ... for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

[[[[[[[Trinitarian Christians, like you, are Followers of Paul, The Self-Confessed LIAR, CHEATER, TRICKSTER ETCETC !]]]]]

What you really mean is that you don't understand. Nor will you until you submit to God rather than the false prophet Mohammed.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

And you know that if you DO come to understand you will be rejected by your family, friends, employer, loose your inheritance and maybe even be killed by your own father, or in some countries the government under which you live.

Maybe this will help you begin to see.

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Muslims believe that the Quran is the "Word" that is preserved on tablets in heaven.
Muslims also believe that God has a Spirit.

[[[[[××× 11). Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast),
"WE KILLED JESUS CHRIST Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, FOR OF A SURETY THEY KILLED HIM NOT:-

If you accept my offer to debate on CRUCI FICTION and RESURRECTION,

I promise I will NOT use ANY VERSE from the Noble Quran !]]]]]

Then there would be no point in it. This is how we can see that Mohammed's 7th century religion is revealed as the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed through Jesus Christ.

[[[[[[I will ONLY use EVIDENCE from your Holy Bible !]]]]]

But you obviously haven't read the bible because the whole subject of the New Testament is the new covenant that mankind was given through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

[[[[[Just respond with ONLY ONE WORD...

.AGREE !...<br /><br />to start the ball rolling !.]]]]]

Of course, but as revealed through our respective books, rather than a bunch of Greek sophist styled nonsense. Nothing more than words of men.

That discussion while simultaneously exploring the way Jesus Christ was revealed in that new covenant, and the way Mohammed is revealed through your books.

Let's start with Mohammed
"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful. (Sura 33:50-51)

Are Muslims to believe that women would be interested in consensual sex with their captors, that had just murdered their fathers, husbands and sons?

Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:...

Are Muslims to believe that God would sanction the rape of captured still-married women as well?

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=456.0

Let alone prostituting out one's sex slaves?
Women and girls are just more stolen property - more "spoils of war and booty" of imperialistic conquest - according to the Quran, and Islam's reprobate prophet.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522: Narrated Anas bin Malik:We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed [by Mohammed's men when they attacked that peaceful Jewish farming community] while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba, Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah's Apostle married her.

24: ...The Muslims said amongst themselves, "Will she (i.e. Safiya) be one of the mothers of the believers, (i.e. one of the wives of the Prophet ) or just (a lady captive) of what his right-hand possesses" Some of them said, "If the Prophet makes her observe the veil, then she will be one of the mothers of the believers (i.e. one of the Prophet;s wives), and if he does not make her observe the veil, then she will be his lady slave.".....

Ishaq:517 "When the Apostle took Safiyah on his way out of town, she was beautified and combed, putting her in a fitting state for the Messenger. The Apostle passed the night with her in his tent. Abu Ayyub, girt with his sword, guarded the Apostle, going round the tent until he saw him emerge in the morning. Abu said, "I was afraid for you with this woman for you have killed her father, her husband, and her people."

Tabari IX:133 "Juwayriyyah was chosen by the Messenger for himself on the day of the Muraysi raid from the captives." "Muhammad married Umm, who had embraced Christianity."

Tabari IX:147 "A eunuch named Mubur was presented to Muhammad along with two slave girls. One he took as a concubine, the other he gave to Haasn."

So we see Mohammed revealed as a RAPIST and FORNICATOR.

Why would you think God would reveal the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel, and cancel His 1600 year record through all of the prophets and witnesses, 5 centuries after that record closed, and reveal Himself through A SINGLE fornicating rapist?

What about Jesus?
Please bring some truth about Jesus to bear, so we can continue with comparisons.

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/women_in_islam.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqaTORB5WdU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 10:23:15 AM »
Jan 23

[[[[Please produce Only ONE PROPHESY

from the Old Testament where it mentions that

JESUS WILL DIE and be

RESURRECTED ON THE THIRD DAY !]]]]]

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Fulfilled

Mat 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Remission of sin through blood sacrifice has been God's plan for mankind for the last 3500 years.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=54.0

You Muslims will die uncovered, wallowing in sin, and remain unacceptable before God.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 10:25:34 AM »
Jan 24

[[[[[My Dearest Johndeweb & Godsseer,

The stress to reconcile three days and three nights is becoming unbearable...eh ?

Let me relieve both of you of your predicament.

My Dear Christian Brothers and Sisters,

Our Prolific Christian Poet, Warriors and Writers have suddenly developed

Paralysis of the Fingers "

to reconcile

" Three Days and Three Nights ."

Why ?

Becus three days and three nights was NOT the real Miraculous Sign of Jonah !

On behalf of my other muslim Bros & Sis,

Let me give you the real Miraculous Sign of Jonah which Jesus meant.

Jesus said in Matthew 12:39-40

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Briefly the story of Prophet Jonah :

God commanded Prophet Jonah to go to Ninevah ( Iraq) to spread Gods message.

Jonah fearing the wickedness of the people instead went AWOL.....( Absent Without Official Leave ).

He took a ship to escape from his assignment. A fierce storm broke out. The captain and his crew felt that God was angry with someone. So they started to draw lots to identify the culprit.

Meantime Jonah felt guilty and did not want to endanger the lives of the ships crew. Jonah confessed to the captain but was in vain. Lots were drawn and each time showed Jonah as the guilty party.

So, captain ordered the crew to throw Jonah overboard. Thereafter the seas became calm.

Mtime, while Jonah was in the raging seas, God sent a Big Fish to swallow up Jonah. For three days and three nights Big Fish took Jonah for a " Cruise To Nowhere. "

All this while Jonah was praying to God to forgive him. Then God ordered the big fish to throw out Jonah onto a beach. Jonah went to Ninevah and completed his assignment when the people changed their wicked life style !

Questions & Answers :

01). What is so miraculous about Jonah taking a Cruise that lasted 3 days and 3 nights ?

Absolutely Nothing Miraculous !

02). When Jonah was thrown overboard into the raging seas, do we expect Jonah to die ?

Of course !

03). Did Jonah die ?

No !...Miracle No. 1

04). When the Fish swallowed up Jonah, do we expect Jonah to die ?

Of course !

05). Did Jonah die ?

No ! Miracle No. 2

06). For three days and three nights Jonah was in the Fish Belly, do we expect Jonah to die ?

Of course !

07). Did Jonah die ?

No ! Miracle No. 3

08). After 3 days and 3 nights, the Fish threw out Jonah on the beach, do we expect Jonah to be dead by then ?

Of course !

09). Did Jonah die ?

No ! Miracle No. 4.

Dear Christian Brothers & Sisters,

Prophet Jonah went through a series of Catastrophic Problems !

Each problem would have brought him to death !

Instead !

JONAH WAS ALIVE ! ALIVE ! ALIVE ! ALIVE !

This was the Miraculous Sign of Jonah that Jesus meant !

Similarly, at Jesus Crucifixion,

When everybody thought Jesus died,.......in actual fact....

JESUS WAS ALIVE !

Now, you know why you CANNOT find

a SINGLE PROPHESY in Old Testament, mentioning that Jesus will die and be

RESURRECTED ON THE THIRD DAY !

Anybody care to debate on Crucifixion & Resurrection ?

I promise NOT to use evidences from the Noble Qur'an.

I promise I will ONLY use Evidences from the Holy Bible to prove

JESUS DID NOT DIE !

Peace !]]]]]

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »

'Few things illustrate the foolishness of Mohammedans than Dazed recent exegesis of Jonah and the whale. Also highlighting the absurdity of doing a book report on a book that he has obviously never read.

Laughably actually believing that he can remove a verse from context, then create a unique personal interpretation of it, that would not only make ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the New Testament wrong, and the Gospel false, but would even make the very author that he quotes a liar.

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Dazed rejecting ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the Gospel, including the one he quotes, to follow A SINGLE, 7th century, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic conquering, thief. A man, and book that are THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus and the New Testament. If a single characterization of Mohammed above is not supported by the Mohammedans own books, I would appreciate being corrected at the following link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

Dazed -
"Anybody care to debate on Crucifixion Resurrection ?
I promise NOT to use evidences from the Noble Qur'an.
I promise I will ONLY use Evidences from the Holy Bible to prove
JESUS DID NOT DIE !"

Of course everyone here is well familiar with Dazed continuing to throw down the same old gauntlet while in typical Mohammedan fashion also continuing to ignore acceptance to his challenge.

I accepted this challenge some time ago, and my acceptance still stands available for discussion, in the light of day, rather than this dark alley of personal messaging.
The thread link which is a copy and paste of our prior PM conversation is available at this link
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=908.0

A partial quote of that conversation follows

[[[[[××× 11). Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "WE KILLED JESUS CHRIST Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah&quot;;- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, FOR OF A SURETY THEY KILLED HIM NOT:-

If you accept my offer to debate on CRUCI FICTION and RESURRECTION,

I promise I will NOT use ANY VERSE from the Noble Quran !]]]]]

Then there would be no point in it. This is how we can see that Mohammed's 7th century religion is revealed as the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed through Jesus Christ.

[[[[[[I will ONLY use EVIDENCE from your Holy Bible !]]]]]

But you obviously haven't read the bible because the whole subject of the New Testament is the new covenant that mankind was given through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

[[[[[Just respond with ONLY ONE WORD....

AGREE !...

to start the ball rolling !.]]]]]

Of course, but as revealed through our respective books, rather than a bunch of Greek sophist styled nonsense. Nothing more than words of men.

That discussion while simultaneously exploring the way Jesus Christ was revealed in that new covenant, and the way Mohammed is revealed through your books.
Let's start with Mohammed

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful." (Sura 33:50-51)

Are Muslims to believe that women would be interested in consensual sex with their captors, that had just murdered their fathers, husbands and sons?

Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:...

Are Muslims to believe that God would sanction the rape of captured still-married women as well?

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=456.0

Let alone prostituting out one's sex slaves?
Women and girls are just more stolen property - more "spoils of war and booty" of imperialistic conquest - according to the Quran, and Islam's reprobate prophet.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522: Narrated Anas bin Malik:We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed [by Mohammed's men when they attacked that peaceful Jewish farming community] while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah's Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba," Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah's Apostle married her.

24: ...The Muslims said amongst themselves, "Will she (i.e. Safiya) be one of the mothers of the believers, (i.e. one of the wives of the Prophet ) or just (a lady captive) of what his right-hand possesses" Some of them said, "If the Prophet makes her observe the veil, then she will be one of the mothers of the believers (i.e. one of the Prophet's wives), and if he does not make her observe the veil, then she will be his lady slave.&quot;.....

Ishaq:517 "When the Apostle took Safiyah on his way out of town, she was beautified and combed, putting her in a fitting state for the Messenger. The Apostle passed the night with her in his tent. Abu Ayyub, girt with his sword, guarded the Apostle, going round the tent until he saw him emerge in the morning. Abu said, "I was afraid for you with this woman for you have killed her father, her husband, and her people."

Tabari IX:133 &quot;Juwayriyyah was chosen by the Messenger for himself on the day of the Muraysi raid from the captives." "Muhammad married Umm, who had embraced Christianity."

Tabari IX:147 "A eunuch named Mubur was presented to Muhammad along with two slave girls. One he took as a concubine, the other he gave to Haasn."

So we see Mohammed revealed as a RAPIST and FORNICATOR.

Why would you think God would reveal the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel, and cancel His 1600 year record through all of the prophets and witnesses, 5 centuries after that record closed, and reveal Himself through A SINGLE fornicating rapist?

What about Jesus?
Please bring some truth about Jesus to bear, so we can continue with comparisons.

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/women_in_islam.htm<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqaTORB5WdU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 10:27:21 AM »
Jan 24

[[[[Hey brotherjw,

In one of my earlier message, I called you a dummy !

It baffles me why are you reconfirming it ??

My offer to debate is about Crucifixion & Resurrection ?

Do you understand ?

Earlier I asked for a Single Prophesy from Old Testament about the Third Day Resurrection ?

You responded with Birds, Bees, Trees, everything, anything except

Third Day Resurrection !

Whats wrong with you ??

Now !

Do you think you can handle a debate on Crucifixion & Resurrection ?]]]]]

So at least it seems you have set aside your preposterous nonsense regarding Jonah since you didn't mention it again.

Discussion of the crucifixion and resurrection is, as it has been, available, as my recent copy and paste of the PM clearly indicated. You seem to share your false prophet's literacy limitations.

And, of course the forum is open for discussion on any other subject, as revealed through the Gospel and the Mohammedan's books.

Surely you can see it would be imprudent to ignore the sources of our beliefs. That is, ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the Gospel record, and the Old Testament record, in stark contrast to Mohammed's record.
And I did happen to notice a conspicuous absence of challenges to my characterizations of Mohammed because, of course, they are all verifiable through your own books. Looking forward to seeing you there
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=908.0