Author Topic: Question for Mujaheed  (Read 25567 times)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Question for Mujaheed
« on: October 23, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »
I just wanted to take this time to point out something. Our friend Mujaheed, who has graciously awarded us with his presence, has over the last 6 posts written the following things.

...illiterates you lying fool,...
...COME ON SAY IT WITH ME YOU IDIOT...
...a feeble minded individual ...
...YOPU ARROGANT FOOL...
...AGAIN everything that comes from you is lies, ...
...(Arrogant Ignoramus) ...
...YOUR FRUSTRATION IS THE SAME AS THAT OF SATANS WITH THE MUSLIMS...
...My dear Peter again your obstinate ignorabce persists...
...I have mailed have said and I quote " dont waste your time with that Idiot"...

And yet has still taken the time to give this advice.

...not insulting and acting like a raving lunatic.

Now Mujaheed I understand it can be upsetting when someone disagrees with you or even worse may critisize someone you care dearly for, but I ask you if you truly feel that you are right why resort to such base tactics and mud slinging. This forum is for discussion of Islam and Christianity. To Peter and myself when you say that Jesus is not God it is deeply insulting and blasphemous, but we understand that you don't believe it is. And even if we did believe you felt it was insulting we still would refrain from calling you names. So I will ask you why you disgrace yourself so much by resorting to name calling when you have not recieved such treatment?

In Christ Jesus with Love,

resistingrexmundi
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Mujaheed

• View Profile
Re: Question for Mujaheed
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
I just wanted to take this time to point out something. Our friend Mujaheed, who has graciously awarded us with his presence, has over the last 6 posts written the following things.

...YOPU ARROGANT FOOL...
...I have mailed have said and I quote " dont waste your time with that Idiot"...

Now Mujaheed I understand it can be upsetting when someone disagrees with you or even worse may critisize someone you care dearly for, but I ask you if you truly feel that you are right why resort to such base tactics and mud slinging. This forum is for discussion of Islam and Christianity. To Peter and myself when you say that Jesus is not God it is deeply insulting and blasphemous, but we understand that you don't believe it is. And even if we did believe you felt it was insulting we still would refrain from calling you names. So I will ask you why you disgrace yourself so much by resorting to name calling when you have not recieved such treatment?

resistingrexmundi

Thank you for the pointing out of my mistakes, I am usually a very calm and collected person except when I am told I reject prophet of GOD and when someone shows the highest level of disrespect toward another's belief with no basis or justification what so ever, I made the mistake of stooping to the same level.

I DONT SAY JESUS IS NOT GOD I TAKE MY LESSONS FROM JESUS WHO SAYS SO HIMSELF AND SAYS THAT THE FIRST AND GREATEST COMMAND IS TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR LORD GOD IS ONE.

Could I ask you to remove the self-styled opinion of Peter regarding the Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him as it is a gross misrepresentation and falsifying facts of a religion he clearly does not understand or care to research for himself.

I have not been able to engage in a discussion from the word go, he hurls unrelated links to post off topic please see our first suicide martyr board and the picture becomes very clear.

I respect everyone and usually take a cue from the person as to how I should deal with the person, sort of a Japanese protocol for establishing authority.

I am not biased in my approach and expect the same courtesy from people I engage with, I chose this site as it has very few hits and I am not lost in a sea of arguments that are politicized. I read ELLIS SKOLLFIELD AND START TO REALIZE IT IS POLITICS AND NOT GOD YOU INTERESTED IN, KILLINGS AND WOMEN ABUSE OCCUR EVERYWHERE, CHILD MURDER AND LABOUR AND EXPLOITATION IS NOT ISLAMIC IT IS NATIONALITIES (POLITICS)

MY POINT: STAY ON TOPIC, PLEASE,

I PRAY:
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST MERCIFUL MOST BENEVOLENT
ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH LORD OF THE UNIVERSE
KING OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT (RELIGION/DEEN)
THEE ALONE DO I WORSHIP AND THINE AID ALONE DO IS SEEK
GUIDE US ON THE STRAIGHT PATH
THE PATH ON WHOM THOU HAST BESTOWED THINE FAVOUR
NOT THOSE THAT HAVE INCURRED THEY WRATH
NOR THOSE THAT HAVE GONE ASTRAY.

AMEEN

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 05:08:06 AM »

...YOPU ARROGANT FOOL...

resistingrexmundi

Thank you for the pointing out of my mistakes, I am usually a very calm and collected person except when I am told I reject prophet of GOD and when someone shows the highest level of disrespect toward another's belief with no basis or justification what so ever, I made the mistake of stooping to the same level.

Every time you deny the blood that Jesus shed for us it isn't just "disrespect" but it is downright blasphemy. Every time you deny that Jesus is the Son of God you are speaking blasphemy. Every time you speak against Paul or any other prophets and apostles of the Gospel, by rejecting their accounts, you speak blasphemy. Every time you speak against God's temple you speak blasphemy. Every time you call the pagan Arabian's Kaaba, God's temple, you speak blasphemy. Every time you substitute "Allah" for the NAME of YHWH you speak blasphemy.
You see my friend, this is a 2-WAY street, but you accuse me. So you can drop the typical Muslim cry "boo hoo insulting out prophet" nonsense. It is your own books that insult your prophet. I simply point it out.

The Islamic "beast" does all of the following.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

It is you that arrived with aggressive venom (displaying a foul spirit) - "These videos lack inspiration, they are sad stories of obviously GOD_less individuals that came from nothing...".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1900.0

It is you that has argued from the beginning with "no basis or justification what so ever", in fact, scripture, history, archaeology or geography. The time of your ignoring and obfuscating is over. It's time to engage in an exchange and address specific points.

Let's explore your false accusation of my having "no basis or justification what so ever". Please give a brief answer to the following. "Yes" or "No" will do.
Did Mohammed take the property of others by force?
"In criminal law, theft is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent."

1. Did Mohammed take by theft the property of others?

Please answer this question before moving to the next post.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 06:04:34 AM »
We understand that Muslims follow the father of lies - Satan - through the false prophet Mohammed. That's why we give them a lot of latitude in this forum. Muslims rudely ignore posts as you have, and engage in false accusations as you have, while spewing unhistorical and unsupportable nonsense as you have - often from the consummate Mohammedan liar Ahmed Deedat, or his self-admitted disciple Naik.
Here's an example of another Muslim's false accusations in this forum. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1678.0

Just as we must necessarily expect blasphemy against YHWH and Yeshua, we expect lies and false accusations, because it was prophesied for our times.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.    2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,    3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

I have not been able to engage in a discussion from the word go, he hurls unrelated links to post off topic please see our first suicide martyr board and the picture becomes very clear.

Now you told the above quoted lie over, and over, and over, and over again.

The last time you told this lie was on this link, you labeled "4." on your list. I answered with 9 links to just some of my replies to your Samson thread.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1900.msg7994#msg7994

The time before that you falsely accused me of not replying on the Samson thread I pointed out my prior replies.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1899.msg7949#msg7949

The time before that you falsely accused me of not replying I pointed out my prior replies to the Samson subject.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1899.msg7914#msg7914

It's you that avoided an honest discussion of martyrdom. Now instead of ignoring my replies, and falsely accusing me of not replying, reply to them. Click on the following link and give DIRECT AND SUCCINCT answers, TO BOTH POINTS that go to the very heart of your false exegesis. Then we will move on to my next points in that Samson thread that you ignored.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1899.msg7872#msg7872

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 09:42:45 AM »

...YOPU ARROGANT FOOL...

resistingrexmundi

Every time you deny the blood that Jesus shed for us it isn't just "disrespect" but it is downright blasphemy. Every time you deny that Jesus is the Son of God you are speaking blasphemy. Every time you speak against Paul or any other prophets and apostles of the Gospel, by rejecting their accounts, you speak blasphemy. Every time you speak against God's temple you speak blasphemy. Every time you call the pagan Arabian's Kaaba God's temple you speak blasphemy. Every time you use "Allah" for the NAME of YHWH you speak blasphemy.
You see my friend, this is a 2-WAY street, but you accuse me. So you can drop the typical Muslim cry "boo hoo insulting my prophet" nonsense. It is your own books that insult your prophet. I simply point it out.

The Islamic "beast" does all of the following.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

It is you that arrived with aggressive venom (displaying a foul spirit) - "These videos lack inspiration, they are sad stories of obviously GOD_less individuals that came from nothing...".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1900.0

It is you that has argued from the beginning with "no basis or justification what so ever", in fact, scripture, history, archaeology or geography. The time of your ignoring and obfuscating is over. It's time to engage in an exchange and address specific points.

Let's explore your false accusation of my having "no basis or justification what so ever". Please give a brief answer to the following. "Yes" or "No" will do.
Did Mohammed take the property of others by force?
"In criminal law, theft is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent."

1. Did Mohammed take by theft the property of others?

Please answer this question before moving to the next post.

MUHAMMAD DID NOT TAKE ANYONES PROPERTY BY FORCE!

ARE YOU GEBNERALLY A RUDE ARROGANT PERSON THAT DOES NOT LIKE TO BE CHALLENGE:

NOW YOU ANSWER ME A QUESTION DID JESUS STATE: I AM GOD WORSHIP ME IN THE BIBLE?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 09:54:08 AM »

I see. So when Mohammed beheaded the Qurayza Jews that he slaughtered, for example, they desired to give their property to him freely, perhaps before he beheaded them?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1899.msg7988#msg7988

You don't think they would have preferred their property had been left to their under-10-year-old-sons that didn't get beheaded, and mothers, wives and daughters?

Are you suggesting that everyone that the Mohammedans attacked, from Mecca up to France and Austria, GAVE their property to the Islamic invaders?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 10:16:27 AM »

I see. So when Mohammed beheaded the Jews that he slaughtered, for example, they gave their property to him freely, perhaps before he beheaded them?

Are you suggesting that everyone from Mecca up to France and Austria GAVE their property to the Islamic invaders?

I ANSWERED THIS QUESTION< BUT LET ME INDULGE YOU

MUHAMMAD IS THE LEADER OF MADINA AND MAKES A DEAL WITH THE JEWS< THEY BETRAY HIM (TREACHERY) AND THE RISK THE LIVES OF ALL IN MADINA AND THE LIFE OF THE PROPHET WITH THEIR TREACHERY<

WHAT IS THE TRADITIONAL PUNISHMENT FOR TREACHERY????

YOUR SELECTIVE READING OF THE BIBLE DOES NOT HEALP ANYONE: KILLING AND WAR IS PART OF THE RELIGIOUS TRADITION< EVERYWHERE THERE ARE BELIEVERS THERE WILL BE PERSECUTION,

Unless the believer confesses one thing, I believe in Jesus but I am a Capitilist, that loves the fact that we are free to do what we want with no laws and we never contradict others, pay exhorbitant taxes that is squandered on huge parliaments and poverty is increased, we believers are fine in our comfort, forget hope love charity and we pray on our terms when we comfortable, forget the laws laid down. ALL THAT GOOD MAN HAVE TO DO INORDER FOR EVIL TO FLOURISH IS NOTHING. SING DANCE< DRINK WINE< LET IT BE LET IT BE< THERE WILL BE AN ANSWER LET IT BE....

WAKE UP START DEALING WITH REAL LIFE>
THERE IS NO NEED FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST PEACE LOVING HUMAN BEINGS< BUT THE JEWS AND THE QURIASH WERE HARDLY THAT DURING THE TIME OF THE PROPHET>

Please I urge you tell the whole story when you bring up a subject, not half truths and fanciful fairy tales that misleads and misguides as it has harmed you to a great extent.

I have seen this amongst all kinds of people, its especially bad amongst the muslims, OPINIONS< EXTREMIST IDEAS< HALF TRUTHS< FOLLOWING VERSES OF SCRIPTURE SELECTIVELY, it causes huge problems for the world and ends up in hypocrisy and disobedience to ALLAH (AL-the Ielaah-GOD)

HOW VAN YOU TAKE OFFENCE TO THE TERM ALLLAH
YOU MUST BE UNDER THE INFLUNCE OF SATAN JESUS SAID ALLAH (EILLAAH MEANS GOD IN ARAMAIC AND HEBREW AL MEANS THE) JESUS DEFINITELY SAID ALLAH

THE BLANK SPACES IN THE HEBREW< A NAME TO HOLY TO MENTION? ALLAH (THE_AL GOD-IELAAH)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 03:17:41 PM »

I see. So when Mohammed beheaded the Jews that he slaughtered, for example, they gave their property to him freely, perhaps before he beheaded them?

Are you suggesting that everyone from Mecca up to France and Austria GAVE their property to the Islamic invaders?
WHAT IS THE TRADITIONAL PUNISHMENT FOR TREACHERY????

Just because you believe that Mohammed's theft of property, was his form of punishment of YHWH's people (because they didn't want to be separated from YHWH forever by following Satan through the false prophet Mohammed), doesn't change the fact that it was theft. Indeed theft of the property of others was how Mohammed made his living - with a 1/5 share of all the stolen property claimed for himself - just like a Mafia Don.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

Your own post at the following link admitted, that it wasn't God but Sa'd b. Mu'adh, that passed sentence on the Banu Qurayza.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1899.msg7909#msg7909

Even though your own post shows that the slaughter, theft of the property, rape of women, and selling into slavery of the remaining Banu Qurayza was decided between Mohammed and his boy Sa'd, let's look at an example from Scripture. Since Mohammedans have been indoctrinated to believe that Mohammed had something to do with a "faith of Abraham", let's look at what Abraham did, after vanquishing God's enemies (not God's people like Mohammed did), and the vanquished even requested that he take their property.

Genesis 14.20  And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.  21  And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. {persons: Heb. souls}   22  And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,    23  That I will not [take] from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that [is] thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

And you actually have the audacity to believe that Mohammedans have anything whatsoever to do with the "law" when you follow the false prophet thief Mohammed - one of the worst reprobates in world history - through his stand-alone 7th century religion.

Exd 20:15    Thou shalt not steal.

Does Mohammed's behavior fare any better under the new covenant?

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=879.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 05:03:53 PM »
Just because you suffer under a perverse self-deception that you "respect" Jesus, even as you follow the false prophet Mohammed - the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ - doesn't mitigate your blasphemy of Jesus.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

It is true that I removed that verse from it's context. So before you accuse me, why don't you read the verse in context, and explain to us how it doesn't mean what it says.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=3&v=1&t=KJV#top

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 03:04:18 AM »
Just because you suffer under a perverse self-deception that you "respect" Jesus, even as you follow the false prophet Mohammed - the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ - doesn't mitigate your blasphemy of Jesus.

I would like to point out to Resistingrex that I have to tolerate Blasphemy of Jesus plus insults To my belief and BLASHEMY OF ALLAH (THE GOD) AND THE PROPHET OF ALLAH (THE-AL GOD-IELAAH) in almost every post, MT tolerance is an indication of my LOVE for GOD and reveals the condition of your heart Peter. WHAT THE MOUTH UTTERS BETRAYS WHAT THE HEART CONCEALS (my own quote). please compare my words to Peter's and tell me whose heart appears harder?

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

It is true that I removed that verse from it's context. So before you accuse me, why don't you read the verse in context, and explain to us how it doesn't mean what it says.
[/td][/tr][/table]

I believe that you are attributing meaning that is a blasphemy against GOD. LET ME READ THE VERSE IN PLAIN ENGLISH SINCE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE BIBLE.

"WHOMSOEVER BELIEVETH IN THE PROPHET JESUS (ALL PROPHETS ARE CALLED SON"S OF GOD AND ALL WHO BELIEVE THAT GOD IS ONE IS THE FAMILY OF GOD) THEY SHALL BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER FOREVER. HE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE JESUS (PROPHET OF GOD and  ALL THE PROPHETS ARE SONS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER (he will be subjected to something severe) and GOD WILL PUNISH HIM.
Please note that aramaic hebrew and Arabic (the Semitic language of the region) does not have upper case and lowers case in the language and there fore son and all letters are written in one case. Addition of Upper case happened only in translations. HENCE MY USE OF UPPER CASE FOR THE ENTIRE VERSE>

What did Jesus (Peace and blessings of ALLAH on him)teach in order to have him? Hope, love, charity, prayer, fasting and above all that he came to fulfill the law not destroy it as later scribes and pharisees did.

WHAT does Muhammad (Peace and blessings of ALLAH on him) teach? Answer is belief in One GOD, Prayer, fasting, charity and pilgramage to the three HOLY SITES, MAKKAH, MAdina AND JERUSALEM. Together with, love hope, charity and prayer and remembrance of GODs laws.

ANOTHER NOTE, I AM CERTAIN THAT THE WORDS IBN AND ABD WERE CONFUSED (IBN MEANS SON AND ABD MEANS SLAVE very easy foe a scribe to unwittingly confuse in his love and zeal for the Prophets. The prophets are more likely to have the title of slaves of ALLAH than sons of ALLAH as slaves means that they are in the service of ALLAH not this world or in the service of humans and that is the primary focus of all the scripture: to take man out the slavery of man.

Muhammad (MESSENGER AND PROPHET OF ALLAH) encouraged the freeing of slaves and when one reads the history of Islam you find that all the slaves were set free in the time of the Prophet in stark contrast to other nations that took years to realise this great act.

There is no conflict between the QURAN and the BIBLE except where you mix and confuse the words with your own or pagan interpretation.

QUESTION DOES SATAN BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD OR DOES HE KNOW IT LIKE YOU KNOW THAT SUN RISES FROM THE EAST? DOES THAT MEAN SATAN IS SAVED? PLEASE CONSIDER THE BIBLE BEFORE YOU ANSWER.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 03:25:33 AM by Mujaheed »

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 07:53:02 AM »

I would like to point out to Resistingrex that I have to tolerate Blasphemy of Jesus plus insults To my belief and BLASHEMY OF ALLAH (THE GOD) AND THE PROPHET OF ALLAH (THE-AL GOD-IELAAH) in almost every post, MT tolerance is an indication of my LOVE for GOD and reveals the condition of your heart Peter. WHAT THE MOUTH UTTERS BETRAYS WHAT THE HEART CONCEALS (my own quote). please compare my words to Peter's and tell me whose heart appears harder?

[/td][/tr][/table]

I believe that you are attributing meaning that is a blasphemy against GOD. LET ME READ THE VERSE IN PLAIN ENGLISH SINCE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE BIBLE.

"WHOMSOEVER BELIEVETH IN THE PROPHET JESUS (ALL PROPHETS ARE CALLED SON"S OF GOD AND ALL WHO BELIEVE THAT GOD IS ONE IS THE FAMILY OF GOD) THEY SHALL BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER FOREVER. HE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE JESUS (PROPHET OF GOD and  ALL THE PROPHETS ARE SONS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER (he will be subjected to something severe) and GOD WILL PUNISH HIM.
Please note that aramaic hebrew and Arabic (the Semitic language of the region) does not have upper case and lowers case in the language and there fore son and all letters are written in one case. Addition of Upper case happened only in translations. HENCE MY USE OF UPPER CASE FOR THE ENTIRE VERSE>

What did Jesus (Peace and blessings of ALLAH on him)teach in order to have him? Hope, love, charity, prayer, fasting and above all that he came to fulfill the law not destroy it as later scribes and pharisees did.

WHAT does Muhammad (Peace and blessings of ALLAH on him) teach? Answer is belief in One GOD, Prayer, fasting, charity and pilgramage to the three HOLY SITES, MAKKAH, MAdina AND JERUSALEM. Together with, love hope, charity and prayer and remembrance of GODs laws.

ANOTHER NOTE, I AM CERTAIN THAT THE WORDS IBN AND ABD WERE CONFUSED (IBN MEANS SON AND ABD MEANS SLAVE very easy foe a scribe to unwittingly confuse in his love and zeal for the Prophets. The prophets are more likely to have the title of slaves of ALLAH than sons of ALLAH as slaves means that they are in the service of ALLAH not this world or in the service of humans and that is the primary focus of all the scripture: to take man out the slavery of man.

Muhammad (MESSENGER AND PROPHET OF ALLAH) encouraged the freeing of slaves and when one reads the history of Islam you find that all the slaves were set free in the time of the Prophet in stark contrast to other nations that took years to realise this great act.

There is no conflict between the QURAN and the BIBLE except where you mix and confuse the words with your own or pagan interpretation.

QUESTION DOES SATAN BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD OR DOES HE KNOW IT LIKE YOU KNOW THAT SUN RISES FROM THE EAST? DOES THAT MEAN SATAN IS SAVED? PLEASE CONSIDER THE BIBLE BEFORE YOU ANSWER.

That is quite a stretch. The verse is very clear.

John makes it even more clear than this in other verses from his epistles.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

As for your opinion of the "mistranslation". It is inconcievable for multiple reasons. The biggest of which is the New Testament was written in Koine Greek. Not aramaic or arabic or hebrew. It was written in the most common tongue in the world at the time so it would spread quickly.

To address your last question. Satan is aware that Jesus is the Son of God. But being aware of that does not mean that he responds accordingly. Jesus was clear on what terms He was to be accepted. You cannot say I accept the King as a good man but not as the King. If you do not accept Him as what He is you do not accept Him at all.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 08:08:07 AM »
I believe that you are attributing meaning that is a blasphemy against GOD. LET ME READ THE VERSE IN PLAIN ENGLISH ........

And then instead of reading in "plain English" you create a lie. That's because you follow the father of lies. You might be able to peddle this foolishness among your weak-minded bible-ignorant fellow Mohammed followers, but it won't wash in here.

........ SINCE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE BIBLE.

"WHOMSOEVER BELIEVETH IN THE PROPHET JESUS (ALL PROPHETS ARE CALLED SON"S OF GOD ......

Creating your own bible verse, in the mold of the reprobate buffoonery of Ahmed Deedat. Well done!
Pretending God's record says something that it doesn't only hastens your destruction. More blasphemy. You are only fooling yourself. You're not fooling us, and certainly not fooling your judge.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Even I am A son of God in the general use of the term. But anyone that isn't possessed by the spirit of antichrist could see the distinction between sons like me and THE singular Son of God in this verse.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

God isn't a Father in Mohammed's cult, contradicting over 234 verses in scripture.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=610.0
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/no_father.htm

There are 47 verses throughout the New Testament that call Jesus THE Son of God, 64 that refer to Him as THE Son, all with the definite article THE, and there are 10 that declare He is begotten of God.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=611.0

The most egregious and only unpardonable sin in Satan's/Mohammed's antichrist 7th century religion is committed if a Muslim confesses that Jesus is the Son of God. So you can peddle your taqiyyah somewhere else.

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Jesus is THE ONLY begotten Son of God because He was conceived by a virgin by the express will of God. Yet Mohammedanism teaches that there is no distinction among prophets, as you have expressed here.
YOU pretend He is just another son of God.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Satan's filthy book of lies teaches the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

Blaspheming God and rejecting his love for us, expressed through His record, in exchange for Satan's and his false prophet Mohammed's lies.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

....... AND ALL WHO BELIEVE THAT GOD IS ONE IS THE FAMILY OF GOD)[/i] .......

The sad thing is, that lying purveyors of taqiyyah such as yourself dupe their own children into their destruction, while perpetuating their own self-delusion.

...... THEY SHALL BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER FOREVER.

I've got news for you. Heaven isn't the chicken and wine surving bordello that Mohammed portrayed, to keep his fellow murdering, rapist, thieves in the game.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

HE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE JESUS (PROPHET OF GOD and  ALL THE PROPHETS ARE SONS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER (he will be subjected to something severe) and GOD WILL PUNISH HIM.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

But Mohammed didn't even bother with the sheep's clothing but came as a pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife taking, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief. A man, and book that are THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus and the New Testament.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

THE false prophet isn't the tooth fairy my friend.

Further effort to advance your lie.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is MY BELOVED SON , in whom I am well pleased.
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.
Luk 3:22 ...and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art MY BELOVED SON; in thee I am well pleased.      
2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.

1John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth HIM THAT BEGAT loveth HIM also THAT IS BEGOTTEN of him.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.   

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE SON.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.   

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.    

Surah 9.30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Don't try to pretend that Mohammed's "Allah" moon god, is the same as the YHWH of Jews and Christians.
So go kiss the Quraish's black stone moon god idol, to your own destruction.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0

Mat 26:28    For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

You reject the record that God gave us to follow the stand-alone rantings of A SINGLE 7th century desert dwelling illiterate antichrist as Mohammed is described above, through your own books. And participate in his thinly repackaged pagan Arabian moon, sun star and jinn-demon worship.

Since the moon god was considered to be the most powerful deity in Arabian Star Family worship it would seem no coincidence that the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar. Muslims all over the world bow toward the black stone, that pagans venerated as the moon god idol, five times a day. Crescent moons adorn the tops of mosques and decorate national flags. "Fasting" is done during the month which begins and ends with the appearance of the crescent moon in the sky. Even the favorite shout of Mohammedan suicide murderers - ALLAHU AKBAR - means "Allah is the greatER", which for Arabian moon god worshipers meant that the moon god was the most powerful of all of the Arabian Star Family deities.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#moon_god

ONE MUST CHOOSE.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 08:21:12 AM »
[/quote]

That is quite a stretch. The verse is very clear.

John makes it even more clear than this in other verses from his epistles.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

As for your opinion of the "mistranslation". It is inconcievable for multiple reasons. The biggest of which is the New Testament was written in Koine Greek. Not aramaic or arabic or hebrew. It was written in the most common tongue in the world at the time so it would spread quickly.

To address your last question. Satan is aware that Jesus is the Son of God. But being aware of that does not mean that he responds accordingly. Jesus was clear on what terms He was to be accepted. You cannot say I accept the King as a good man but not as the King. If you do not accept Him as what He is you do not accept Him at all.
[/quote]

THE QUESTION IS DOES SATAN KNOW THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD?

1 John 4:2
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.
1 John 4:15
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
1 John 5:1
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.
Mark 1:23-24
And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, Saying ... I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
Mark 3:11
And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
Mark 5:2-7
And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Who ... cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God?
James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

ACCORDING TO YOU THE DEVIL WILL ALSO GO TO HEAVEN? HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS GETTING

BESIDES WHICH YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION INSTEAD YOU POST VERSES YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 08:47:31 AM »
2Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 08:57:11 AM »

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, Saying ... I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Who ... cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God?
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

ACCORDING TO YOU THE DEVIL WILL ALSO GO TO HEAVEN? HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS GETTING

BESIDES WHICH YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION INSTEAD YOU POST VERSES YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

First of all I answered your question. I told you that just because Satan knows Jesus is the Son of God does not mean that he respects Him or submits to His authority willingly. I would also advise you to hold a civil tongue and stop with the false accusations. I have dealt with you equitably and with respect. To say someone doesn't understand a verse just because he arrives at a different conclusion than you is showing nothing more than your own rude and assuming nature.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 11:53:06 AM by resistingrexmundi »

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 09:15:15 AM »
I believe that you are attributing meaning that is a blasphemy against GOD. LET ME READ THE VERSE IN PLAIN ENGLISH ........

And then instead of reading in "plain English" you create a lie. That's because you follow the father of lies. You might be able to peddle this foolishness among your weak-minded bible-ignorant fellow Mohammed followers, but it won't wash in here.

........ SINCE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE BIBLE.

"WHOMSOEVER BELIEVETH IN THE PROPHET JESUS (ALL PROPHETS ARE CALLED SON"S OF GOD ......

Creating your own bible verse, in the mold of the reprobate buffoonery of Ahmed Deedat. Well done!
Pretending God's record says something that it doesn't only hastens your destruction. More blasphemy. You are only fooling yourself. You're not fooling us, and certainly not fooling your judge.

I SEEM TO HIT A NERVE AS ALL TRUTH DOES FROM THE PROPHETS THAT IS WHY THEY WERE OPPOSED< WORSHIP ONE GOD AND EVERYONE GOES MAD WITH DOUBTS AND CONTRADICTIONS.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

REALLY AGAIN RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE< PROVE MY INTERPRETATION WRONG ARE THE PROPHETS REFERRED TO AS THE SONS OF GOD A  YES OR KNOW would do

DO WE SAY "OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN" ANOTHER MISTRANSLATION IT IS OUR "RAB" LORD IN HEAVEN" The Word for Father is "AB" QUITE CLOSE LIKE "IBN" AND "ABD"
BUT THEY USE FATHER TO PROVE THAT WE ARE ALL FAMILY OF GOD AND ONLY A PAGAN WORSHIPPER WOULD SAY LITERAL SON BEGOTTEN LIKE TH PAGANS BEFORE THAT WENT ASTRAY>

Even I am A son of God in the general use of the term. But anyone that isn't possessed by the spirit of antichrist could see the distinction between sons like me and THE singular Son of God in this verse.

THE IS ONLY A DIFFERENCE IF YOU FLLOW PAGAN ROMAN AND GREEK PHILOSOPHY OF GODS not Jewish BIBLES

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

God isn't a Father in Mohammed's cult, contradicting over 234 verses in scripture.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=610.0
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/no_father.htm

There are 47 verses throughout the New Testament that call Jesus THE Son of God, 64 that refer to Him as THE Son, all with the definite article THE, and there are 10 that declare He is begotten of God.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=611.0

HOW MANY DECLARES THAT HE IS SON OF MAN? HOW MANY DECLARE THAT HE IS NOT GOOD ONLY GOD IS GOOD AND HOLY? PLEASE LIST ALL THE THEM FOR ME

The most egregious and only unpardonable sin in Satan's/Mohammed's antichrist 7th century religion is committed if a Muslim confesses that Jesus is the Son of God. So you can peddle your taqiyyah somewhere else.

I AM OPENLY DISCUSSING MY BELIEFS HERE WITH NO TAQIYAH, YOU DONT OWN JESUS AND YOUR NTERPRETATION FLAWED AS IT IS IS NOT THE AUTHORITATIVE OR ONLY ONE THAT IS MISGUIDED< DONT ACT AS IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO INTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURE. HOW RUDE AND ARROGANT.

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
THAT MAKES SATAN A VERY HOLY THING AS HE DOES NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE HE WOULD KNOW IT WITH CERTAINTY ACCORDING TO YOUR INTERPRETATION

Jesus is THE ONLY begotten Son of God because He was conceived by a virgin by the express will of God. Yet Mohammedanism teaches that there is no distinction among prophets, as you have expressed here.
YOU pretend He is just another son of God.

THERE ARE NUMEROUS ACCOUNTS OF VIRGIN BIRTHS THROUGHOUT MYTHOLOGY, MITHRA IS AN EXAMPLE AND A RELIGION WORSHIPPED IN ROME ATE THE TIME THE BIBLE WAS BEING COMPILED AND THE IDEA OF SOMEONE OF VIRGIN BIRTH CAN BE TRACED TO MITHRA (Religion of the Roman soldiers) what would you do to pleae your army if they believed it and you wanted to introduce a new religion to them? JEUS WAS BORN, CAME DOWN THE TUBE AND PASSED THROUGH THE PLACE OF URINE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US< SOME OF US TWICE< HOW DO HAVE THE GALL TO CALL SOMEONE SO HONORABLE AND HONEST AND GREAT A GOD? THE GREATEST BLASPHEMY THAT JESUS CAME TO WARN YOU AGAINST?

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Satan's filthy book of lies teaches the EXACT OPPOSITE.

CAREFUL< BY YOUR DEFINITION SATAN IS A CHRISTIAN

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

Blaspheming God and rejecting his love for us, expressed through His record, in exchange for Satan's and his false prophet Mohammed's lies.

EVERYWHERE IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS YOUR LORD GOD IS ONE< NOT A FATHER AND A SON! WHO IS GUILTY OF BLASPHEMY? HEAR YE O ISRAEL YOUR LORD GOD IS ONE.
NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD ring any bells? contradiction? misunderstood verse? a mistake made by a scribe?

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

STILL DOES NOT SAY JESUS IS THE LITERAL SON OF GOD.

IS GOD LIMITED TO ONLY ONE SON? IS ONLY IMPLIES HE IS UNABLE TO CREATE oops BEGET ANOTHER, HOW DOES GOD BEGET ANYWAY, WHAT DOES BEGET MEAN?

....... AND ALL WHO BELIEVE THAT GOD IS ONE IS THE FAMILY OF GOD)[/i] .......

The sad thing is that lying purveyors of taqiyyah such as yourself dupe their own children into their destruction as well as perpetuating their own self-delusion.

STOP WITH YOUR VILE ACCUSATIONS< YOU DONT KNOW ME! ANSWER THE QUESTION:
DO WE NOT SAY:
OUR FATHER who art in heaven?
ARE WE TALKING TO OUR FATHER? THE ONE THAT PUT HIS SPIRIT IN US? IS SPIRIT SEED?

...... THEY SHALL BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER FOREVER.

I've got news for you. Heaven isn't the chicken and wine surving bordello that Mohammed portrayed, to keep his fellow murdering, rapist, thieves in the game.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

WHAT NO BLISSFUL LIFE? WHAT KIND OF LIFE THEN? A TERRIBLE LIFE WHERE WE AT WAR WITH FALLEN ANGELS? WAKE UP MAN YOUR DELUSION IS MAKING YOU BRAIN-DEAD> MORE PAGAN MYTHOLOGY? SITTING IN HEAVEN NEAR THE KING WITH JESUS NEXT TO GOD, I THOUGHT YOU SAID JESUS IS GOD? IS JESUS THE FATHER? OR ARE THER TWO GODS? WHAT HAPPENS TO I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE? TWO SITTING ON ONE THRONE?  

HE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE JESUS (PROPHET OF GOD and  ALL THE PROPHETS ARE SONS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN A BLISSFUL LIFE IN THE HEREAFTER (he will be subjected to something severe) and GOD WILL PUNISH HIM.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

WHAT DOES THAT STATEMENT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? SO I MUST BEWARE OF PEOPLE WRITING IN THE NAME OF GOD? THEY ARE FALSE PROPHETS THAT TALK ABOUT THE BEAST AND MAKE PROPHECIES AND TELL PEOPLE THEIR OPINION OF GOD? SURE I HAVE  HARD TIME LISTENING TO PEOPLE WIYH LIMITED INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO GRASP THE MESSAGE OF SCRIPTURE.

WHEN THE PROPHETS SAY THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND THAT GOD IS ONE IT MEANS EXACTLY THAT!
WHEN THEY SAY THAT GOD IS NOT A MAN THEY MEAN EXACTLY THAT
WHEN THEY SAY WORSHIP ONLY GOD< THEY MEAN EXACTLY THAT.

But Mohammed didn't even bother with the sheep's clothing but came as a pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife taking, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief. A man, and book that are THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus and the New Testament.

YOUR INTERPRETATION IS HIGHLY FLAWED I AHVE READ IT AND CANNOT STAND THE IGNORANT COMMENTS YOU MAKE,

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

THE false prophet isn't the tooth fairy my friend.

IS MUHAMMAD ALIVE? IF YOU SAY NO THEN THAT VERSE COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE LINKED TO HIM CAN IT? WHEN WAS THE DEVIL CAST INTO THE FIRE? SO WHERE IS THE DEVIL NOW? ARE WE NO LONGER UNDER HIS INFLUENCE? IS THE FALSE PROPHET NOT DAJJAL (ANTICHRIST) BY ANY CHANCE?

DOES IT MEAN THEY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE? IN THE FIRE FOREVER? FOREVER? ETERNAL LIFE?

Further effort to advance your lie.

IS THAT YOUR RESPONSE TO THE TRUTH?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

FOLLOW JESUS, FOLLOW WHAT HE SAYS AND BELIEVE IN THE GOD (ALLAH) ielaa ielaa Sabachtani?
FOR IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL NOT REACH GOD. Of course he was the truth and the way, he came to show the Jews the path back to God by showing them how to fulfill the law with love. NOT DESTROY THE LAW LIKE A PAGAN DISBELIEVER.

Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is MY BELOVED SON , in whom I am well pleased.
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.
Luk 3:22 ...and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art MY BELOVED SON; in thee I am well pleased.      
2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.

1John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth HIM THAT BEGAT loveth HIM also THAT IS BEGOTTEN of him.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.   

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE SON.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.   

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.    

Surah 9.30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Don't try to pretend that Mohammed's "Allah" moon god, is the same as the YHWH of Jews and Christians.
Now go kiss your black stone moon god idol.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0

Mat 26:28    For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

NOT A SINGLE VERSE THAT SAYS JESUS IS GOD WORSHIP HIM OR THAT JESUS IS LIKE THE FATHER A GOD?
Joshua 2:11
For the LORD your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.
Joshua 3:13
The LORD of all the earth
2 Kings 19:15
Thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth.
1 Chronicles 16:14
He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
1 Chronicles 16:31
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.
Ezra 5:11
We are the servants of the God of heaven and earth.
Job 34:13
Who hath given him a charge over the earth? or who hath disposed the whole world?
Psalm 47:2
For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.
Psalm 47:7
For God is the King of all the earth.
Psalm 59:13
God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth.
Psalm 83:18
That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
Psalm 96:10
Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth
Psalm 97:1
The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice.
Psalm 97:5
The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Psalm 99:1
The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble.
Isaiah 37:16
Thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth.
Isaiah 54:5
The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Micah 4:13
I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.
Zechariah 4:14
These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.
Zechariah 6:5
These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
Matthew 11:25
Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth...
Luke 10:21
Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth...
Acts 17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth.

You reject the record that God gave us to follow the stand-alone rantings of A SINGLE 7th century desert dwelling illiterate antichrist as described above. And participate in his thinly repackaged pagan Arabian moon, sun star and jinn-demon worship.

Since the moon god was considered to be the most powerful deity in Arabian Star Family worship it would seem no coincidence that the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar. Muslims all over the world bow toward the black stone, that pagans venerated as the moon god idol, five times a day. Crescent moons adorn the tops of mosques and decorate national flags. "Fasting" is done during the month which begins and ends with the appearance of the crescent moon in the sky. Even the favorite shout of Mohammedan suicide murderers - ALLAHU AKBAR - means "Allah is the greatER", which for Arabian moon god worshipers meant that the moon god was the most powerful of all of the Arabian Star Family deities.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#moon_god

ONE MUST CHOOSE.

INDEED One must CHOOSE The religion of those THAT SAYS LAA-IELAAH (LIKE JESUS) ha ILALLAH THERE IS NO GOD WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT THE GOD AL-THE IELAAH-GOD)

YOUR INTERPREATATION OF ALLAH IS WAY OFF THE MARK WHEN THE QURAN CLEARLY STATES THAT THE GOD OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUST BE WORSHIPPED>

YOUR LIES RIDICULOUS STATEMENTS THAT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF A MUSLIM SHOWS THE HATRED YOU CAN FOSTER TOWARDS OTHER HUMAN BEINGS, HOW FAR FROM SALVATION

or like a pagan believe in the ROman/greek pholosophy of pagan worship.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 03:23:31 AM »

First of all I answered your question. I told you that just because Satan knows Jesus is the Son of God does not mean that he respects Him or submits to His authority willingly. I would also advise you to hold a civil tongue and stop with the false accusations. I have dealt with you equitably and with respect. To say someone doesn't understand a verse just because he arrives at a different conclusion than you is showing nothing more than your own rude and assuming nature.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 07:48:32 AM »

I'm not exactly sure what you don't understand. As I stated clearly above that their is more than believing than intellectual assent. It requires obedience and trust. Do you believe Satan typifies these characteristics?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 11:46:24 AM »

WHAT YOU SAY IS CONJECTURE WHEN THE BIBLE CLEARLY STAES

DID SATAN CONFESS THAT JESUS IS CHRIST IS FROM GOD AND THAT HE CAME IN THE FLESH

Luke 4:34
34 “Ha! What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—cthe Holy One of God.”

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 12:03:25 PM »

DID SATAN CONFESS THAT JESUS IS CHRIST IS FROM GOD AND THAT HE CAME IN THE FLESH

Luke 4:34
34 “Ha! What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—cthe Holy One of God.”

As I have explained to you on more than one occassion their is more to believing than intellectual assent.

pisteuō
1) to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in

a) of the thing believed

1) to credit, have confidence

b) in a moral or religious reference

1) used in the NT of the conviction and trust to which a man is impelled by a certain inner and higher prerogative and law of soul

2) to trust in Jesus or God as able to aid either in obtaining or in doing something: saving faith
3) mere acknowledgment of some fact or event: intellectual faith

2) to entrust a thing to one, i.e. his fidelity

a) to be intrusted with a thing

And as I have told you phrase "believe in my name" translated literally means "believe into my name"

Satan does not believe into Jesus' name. Just like I believe Satan is real but I do not believe in his name.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2010, 12:06:03 PM »

Satan is Satan. The test quoted is a test of SPIRITS not persons. Like the spirit (demon) that Mohammed met in the cave that tried to squeeze him 3 times. The satanic spirit that inspired Mohammedanism.
Thus highlighting the sheer stupidity of Ahmed Deedat's argument.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0
A Satanist could honestly confess that he believes that Jesus Christ IS come in the flesh.
A liar could lie and claim it and that would make him a true prophet by Ahmed Deedat's test.

That is why we were given a different test for PERSONS.

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

How about you friend? Are you an antichrist or will you confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

Will you make that confession or do you prefer the wrath of God?

Hbr 10:29    Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 05:23:48 AM »

Satan is Satan. The test quoted is a test of SPIRITS not persons. Like the spirit (demon) that Mohammed met in the cave that tried to squeeze him 3 times. The satanic spirit that inspired Mohammedanism.
Thus highlighting the sheer stupidity of Ahmed Deedat's argument.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0
A Satanist could honestly confess that he believes that Jesus Christ IS come in the flesh.
A liar could lie and claim it and that would make him a true prophet by Ahmed Deedat's test.

That is why we were given a different test for PERSONS.

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

How about you friend? Are you an antichrist or will you confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

Will you make that confession or do you prefer the wrath of God?

Hbr 10:29    Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE SATAN ACCEPTED AND WITNESSED JESUS (NOT A QUESTION OF BELIEF) AND HE DID NOT IN ANYWAY REJECT WHAT JESUS SAID. HE DID NOT DENY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE WHAT JESUS SAID> DID HE?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, WHAT IS THE STATUS OF ONE HUMAN OR SPIRIT THAT CONFESSES AND BELIEVES< HOW ABOUT SOMEONE WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 07:06:35 AM »
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE SATAN ACCEPTED AND WITNESSED JESUS (NOT A QUESTION OF BELIEF) AND HE DID NOT IN ANYWAY REJECT WHAT JESUS SAID. HE DID NOT DENY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE WHAT JESUS SAID> DID HE?

Hard to figure out what you are asking. If you mean did Satan believe that Jesus existed, yes he did.
Like a Muslim or an agnostic or a secular historian believes that Jesus existed.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, WHAT IS THE STATUS OF ONE HUMAN OR SPIRIT ......

The test in John 4.2 is of SPIRITS - PERIOD. Like to test the demon that met Mohammed in the cave and squeezed him 3 times. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0
I already showed you the test of PERSONS.

How about you? Are you an antichrist or will you confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

....... THAT CONFESSES AND BELIEVES< .......

Confesses what? That "Allah" was actually Mohammed pretending to receive his self-serving "revelations"? Or....

....... HOW ABOUT SOMEONE WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 09:47:10 AM »
Mohammedans are indoctrinated "WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY" as to what to believe, but as to what to DISbelieve. And that is to DISbelieve the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him...

Besides the purely reprobate behavior of Mohammed (and his true followers today that are terrorizing the world in Mohammed's mold), that's how Christians can see that Mohammedanism is obviously of Satan.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 11:59:24 AM »
Mohammedans are indoctrinated "WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY" as to what to believe, but as to what to DISbelieve. And that is to DISbelieve the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

GOSPEL OF JESUS!! WHAT GOSPEL OF JESUS, PLEASE SEND ME THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JESUS, I AM NOT AWARE THAT IT EXISTS!!! Don't you mean the Gospels of unknown writers attributing the sketchy documents (copies upon copies by different scribes, possibly pharisees?) to Disciples with no clarification as to the definite identity and the assumed identities randomly attributed to the disciples except PAUl (not a disciple)by the early church t
[/color]

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him...

Besides the purely reprobate behavior of Mohammed (and his true followers today that are terrorizing the world in Mohammed's mold), that's how Christians can see that Mohammedanism is obviously of Satan.

SO ITS THE WORDS OF SCRIBES AND PHARISEES AGAINST THE WORDS OF A PROPHET OF ALLAH?