Author Topic: antichrist, Dajjal & spiritual warfare (split from "Love Your Enemies")  (Read 28941 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Love Your Enemies
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2010, 11:44:35 AM »
What are you trying to say, I must feel sorry for the saviour of mankind, what a terrible transgression and inditement against your creator. WHO IS HE, DONT YOU THINK GOD WOULD SAY I if he was GOD.SO GOD CAME DOWN AND ALLOWED ROMAN SOLDIERS TO HAVE THEIR WAY WITH HIM? HOW ABSURD. THESE VERSES ARE CANNOT BE INTERPRETTED THEY WAY YOU DO.

regarding "CANNOT BE INTERPRETTED THEY WAY YOU DO"

Regarding your view of the Messiah, all you did was admit that you can't see the Messiah for the same reason many Jews at the time couldn't. They were expecting a mighty kingdom ruler, rather than the manifest example of a humble servant.

And of course the Messiah is the mightiest kingdom ruler of all time. But you can't see it any more those Jews that denied Him could - and for the same reason. You can't see the kingdom of God because you aren't of the Spirit of God.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2010, 11:53:45 AM »
Regarding your Deedat nonsense "HANGS FROM A TREE IS CURSED" is covered on this thread.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=948.0

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2010, 12:25:56 PM »
What are you trying to say, I must feel sorry for the saviour of mankind, what a terrible transgression and inditement against your creator. WHO IS HE, DONT YOU THINK GOD WOULD SAY I if he was GOD.SO GOD CAME DOWN AND ALLOWED ROMAN SOLDIERS TO HAVE THEIR WAY WITH HIM? HOW ABSURD. THESE VERSES ARE CANNOT BE INTERPRETTED THEY WAY YOU DO.

regarding "CANNOT BE INTERPRETTED THEY WAY YOU DO"

Regarding your view of the Messiah, all you did was admit that you can't see the Messiah for the same reason many Jews at the time couldn't. They were expecting a mighty kingdom ruler, rather than the manifest example of a humble servant.

I cannot see your version of reality, It is not in keeping with anything GOG says in Scripture, it is a Pagan interpretation of the Religion of the UNITY of GOD. It is also stories told by unknown writers that have been attributed to GOD. The QURAN IS CLEAR AND EMPHATIC< THE SOURCE IS NOT DOUBTED THOUGH SLANDERED BY YOU BUT IT IS NOT A SERIES OF MISTRANSLATED MANUSCRIPTS WRITTEN BY PAGANS TRYING TO FORGE A NEW RELIGION ON THE WORLD.

And of course the Messiah is the mightiest kingdom ruler of all time. But you can't see it any more those Jews that denied Him could - and for the same reason. You can't see the kingdom of God because you aren't of the Spirit of God.

I never denied the Messiah or his birth or his second coming, I deny what you say and interpret about him and the Qualities you attribute to GOD.

IF JESUS WAS GOD HE WOULD SAY IN THE BIBLE I AM GOD WORSHIP ME. AGAIN EXTRACT ALL THE VERSES WHERE JESUS SAYS HE IS MAN AND SON OF MAN AND WHERE HE PRAYS TO GOD, Compare that with all the passages that imply he is GOd and gring me the List. Then I can look at you Jesus is GOD theory.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2010, 03:52:57 PM »
I never denied the Messiah or his birth or his second coming....

Neither does Satan. So what? As long as you deny the Gospel and the sacrifice the Son of God made for us, you will die in your sin.

Hbr 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

IF JESUS WAS GOD HE WOULD SAY IN THE BIBLE I AM GOD WORSHIP ME.

Why would you think Jesus is under any obligation to quote Ahmed Deedat's stupidity?

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=40.0

You reject the Son of the Living God to your own destruction.
Now why don't you go bow to the Quraish (then Mohammed's) black stone moon god idol.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2010, 04:58:41 PM »
I never denied the Messiah or his birth or his second coming....

Neither does Satan. So what? As long as you deny the Gospel and the sacrifice the Son of God made for us, you will die in your sin.

Glad you mentioned SATAN, DOES SATAN believe in GOD or does he know for certain there is a GOD? Remember you say he is a fallen angel, So the Angels know GOD, There fore the criteria cannot be knowing there is a GOD is there or Satan will not be in the position he is.

You reject the Son of the Living God to your own destruction.
Now why don't you go bow to the Quraish (then Mohammed's) black stone moon god idol.

[/quote]
[/tr][/table]

Are you going to be so childish in every discussion,
I BOW DOWN ONLY TO AL-THE IELAAH-GOD OF THE UNIVERSE<
I BELIEVE IN THE EXAMPLE AND SCRIPTURE OF ALL THE PROPHETS SENT BY GOD, THE BOOKS REVEALED NOT COMMENTARIES
I BELIEVE IN THE ANGELS OF GOD, I DESPISE SATAN<
I BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS BORN OF THE VIRGIN MARY AND THAT HE ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN AFTER HE WAS REJECTED AND AFTER THE JEWISH PEOPLE HAD REBELLED AGAINST MOST OF THE PROPHETS SENT DOWN TO THEM.
I BELIEVE JESUS WILL COME TO EARTH AGAIN TO USHER IN A PERIOD OF PEACE AND CORRECT THE FALSEHOOD PRESENTED TO THE WORLD>

PLEASE DO NOT DEGRADE YOURSELF< NOR INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE< YOU EVEN SAID THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND WENT ON TO EXPLAIN VENERATE< HOW RUDE. When it appears that I seem to have a much greater vocabulary than you, and a lot more knowledge of the BIBLE, YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW THE STORY OF SAMSON.

THE MORE I INTERACT WITH YOU THE MORE YOU CONVINCE ME THAT CHRISTIANITY HAS MADE YOU BITTER AND  stupid

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2010, 03:53:15 PM »
IF JESUS WAS GOD HE WOULD SAY IN THE BIBLE I AM GOD WORSHIP ME.

No, Ahmed Deedat would say, that Jesus would say that.
Jesus of course, was under no obligation to quote a lying antichrist, like Deedat. Those that aren't obsessed with Deedat's Greek sophist styled buffoonery would get the general drift from these verses.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=571.0

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=570.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2010, 04:10:32 PM »
AGAIN EXTRACT ALL THE VERSES WHERE JESUS SAYS HE IS MAN AND SON OF MAN .........

Here are some of the "Son of man" verses that answer more specifically to your misconceptions regarding Yeshua.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1126.0

Here are most of the verses in which Yeshua declares Himself to be such.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=56.msg174#msg174

......... AND WHERE HE PRAYS TO GOD, Compare that with all the passages that imply he is GOd and gring me the List.

Some of them http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=40.0

Then I can look at you Jesus is GOD theory.

Scripture isn't about picking what we do or don't like. The record of revelation of Yeshua in the Gospel is a progressive revelation, just as the 1600 year record of YHWH is.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2010, 04:34:15 PM »
AGAIN EXTRACT ALL THE VERSES WHERE JESUS SAYS HE IS MAN AND SON OF MAN .........

Here are some of the "Son of man" verses that answer more specifically to your misconceptions regarding Yeshua.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1126.0

Here are most of the verses in which Yeshua declares Himself to be such.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=56.msg174#msg174

......... AND WHERE HE PRAYS TO GOD, Compare that with all the passages that imply he is GOd and gring me the List.

Some of them http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=40.0

Then I can look at you Jesus is GOD theory.

Scripture isn't about picking what we do or don't like. The record of revelation of Yeshua in the Gospel is a progressive revelation, just as the 1600 year record of YHWH is.

SO IS MAN GOD ? BECAUSE YOU SAY JESUS IS SON OF MAN AND THE SON OF GOD WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?
THAT GOD IS MAN OR THAT MAN IS GOD?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2010, 04:46:50 PM »
No need for me to imply anything. That's why I let the Scriptures speak for themselves.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2010, 06:20:21 PM »
No need for me to imply anything. That's why I let the Scriptures speak for themselves.

I FIND THE SCRIPTURE MOST CONFUSING, especially the pagan roman/greek insertions and interpretations, I know what they are implying but cannot see the spirituality or the continuation from the previous prophets, the NT has a whole new style , completely in contrast with the OT. TOO MANY UNFORCED ERRORS.

SO A MAN-GOD IS IT A CONCEPT OR A BELIEF, ITS DEFINITELY NOT VERY CLEAR ON THE SUBJECT OF WHO IS GOD (WHO IS IN CHARGE?)
NOT CLEAR ON IS ADULTERY ALLOWED BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SINNERS?

WE HAVE NO SIN BECAUSE A HUMAN GOD DIED FOR EVERYONES SINS?

A SINLESS PERSON TOOK ON ALL THE SINS (PAST AND FUTURE?) WHILE BEING BRUTALIZED BY AN ENEMY THAT LATER BECAME THE VERY CUSTODIAN OF THE MEDIUM OF SIN EXPULSION. HOW MANY SINS OF THE FUTURE?

IF GOD CAME TO THE EARTH AND INTERACTED WITH Humans, would humans be able to insult him? Hit him and just let them lash him and hang him on a tree like cursed person?? The creator of all mankind? would endure this from his creation?

Satan would dare come near him and worse tempt him? SATAN TEMPTING A GOD, how arrogant is SATAN or or gullible is a ROMAN SCRIBE of the year 325?

YOUR PAGAN ROMAN GREEK THEORY (MYTHOLOGY) HAS TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND NO ANWERS FOR A BELIEVER, its not how can GOD but what about my free will and sins and sinners and the power and glory of GOD, helolessness as MAN he created, or he came in the form of or became the man?

THE QUESTIONS ARE FRIGHTENING AND DOES NOT BEFIT THE MAJESTY OF THE SUPREME CREATOR.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2010, 09:11:35 AM »

I FIND THE SCRIPTURE MOST CONFUSING....

We all understand that you reject YHWH and His record, to follow Mohammed.
You asked for some verses regarding the Son of Man, and for those outside the forum I offered links.
But as long as you put your effort into MISunderstanding you will remain confused, for reasons I have repeatedly shown you.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

Now for forum read-only participants. If Yahshua is not Yahweh how can the Son of man forgive sins? Matthew 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

If Jesus is not God how can the Son of man be Lord of the sabbath day? Matthew 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

If Jesus isn't God how can the Son of man send forth His angels? Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

If Jesus wasn't crucified, how could the Son of man be risen from the dead? Matthew 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

If Jesus isn't God how could the Son of man save the lost? Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

If Jesus didn't sacrifice Himself to save us from our sins, how is it the Son of man ransomed His life for us? Matthew 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2010, 09:18:26 AM »

I FIND THE SCRIPTURE MOST CONFUSING....

We all understand that you reject YHWH and His record, to follow Mohammed.
You asked for some verses regarding the Son of Man, and for those outside the forum I offered links.
But as long as you put your effort into MISunderstanding you will remain confused, for reasons I have repeatedly shown you.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

Now for forum read-only participants. If Yahshua is not Yahweh how can the Son of man forgive sins? Matthew 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

If Jesus is not God how can the Son of man be Lord of the sabbath day? Matthew 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

If Jesus isn't God how can the Son of man send forth His angels? Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

If Jesus wasn't crucified, how could the Son of man be risen from the dead? Matthew 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

If Jesus isn't God how could the Son of man save the lost? Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

If Jesus didn't sacrifice Himself to save us from our sins, how is it the Son of man ransomed His life for us? Matthew 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

OH I SEE YOU ALLOWED TO WRITE THIS BUT I MUST STAY ON TOPIC AND GIVE SINGLE LIEN ANSWERS OK

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2010, 09:35:43 AM »
OH I SEE YOU ALLOWED TO WRITE THIS BUT I MUST STAY ON TOPIC AND GIVE SINGLE LIEN ANSWERS OK

Yes, because you have abused your posting privileges here and spammed instead of engaged.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2010, 09:38:47 AM »

Yes, because you have abused your posting privileges here and spammed instead of engaged.

MAY I say that I took my cue from you?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 07:32:17 AM »

Of course not. I stay on topic and I answer you. All you have done is obfuscate and try to run away from the truth of Mohammedanism at every turn.
You asked me to post verses regarding the Son of man. I offered links to virtually all of them. All you did was blaspheme the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Then I post some select verses, and you don't even respond to a single question I asked along with them.
The reason of course, is that you have reject the Gospel, to follow your fellow antichrist Mohammed.

Let's start with this one.

Matthew 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

How could the Son of man be risen from the dead if He wasn't going to die?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 11:02:39 AM »

Of course not. I stay on topic and I answer you. All you have done is obfuscate and try to run away from the truth of Mohammedanism at every turn.
You asked me to post verses regarding the Son of man. I offered links to virtually all of them. All you did was blaspheme the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Then I post some select verses, and you don't even respond to a single question I asked along with them.
The reason of course, is that you have reject the Gospel, to follow your fellow antichrist Mohammed.

Matthew 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

THE QUESTION IS CAN A GOD DIE?
IS HE THE FIRST PERSON TO RISE FROM THE DEAD?
Suddenly Your version of Jesus is wearing the SON OF MAN hat.
SO IS JESUS THE SON OF MAN OR SON OF GOD? or schizophrenic?
or are the writers confused?

SO SON OF MAN DIED? SON OF GOD DID NOT? IF A MAN DIES AND IS REVIVED JESUS CLEARLY SHOWED THAT IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE

IF YOU SAY A GOD DIED NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE (AND ETERNAL BEING DYing?)

I'm Sorry but I don't buy the sob story and the whole guilt trip of taking on my sin.

QUESTION OF THE DESCIPLES, they met JESUS AND KNEW WHO IS, SATAN MET JESUS AND KNOWS WHO HE IS, THERE IS NO BELIEVING THEY HAVE CERTAINTY OF KNOWLEDGE IS IT NOT?

WE ASK TO BELIEVE TRUE OR FALSE?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 11:12:42 AM »

Not at all. He is described both ways.

SO SON OF MAN DIED? SON OF GOD DID NOT? IF A MAN DIES AND IS REVIVED JESUS CLEARLY SHOWED THAT IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE

IF YOU SAY A GOD DIED NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE (AND ETERNAL BEING DYing?)

I'm Sorry but I don't buy the sob story and the whole guilt trip of taking on my sin.

And that's the tragedy of it. Instead you believe that circumambulating the Quraish's black stone idol, throwing stones, cutting your hair, and engaging in the Arabian jinn-demon worship ritual of the Saee, remit your sins.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2010, 11:18:54 AM »

And that's the tragedy of it. Instead you believe that circumambulating the Quraish's black stone idol, throwing stones, cutting your hair, and engaging in the Arabian jinn-demon worship ritual of the Saee, remit your sins.

more lies ? who do I worship? and you judging me? you must be a very brave man defying the very scripture that you profess to follow

Judge not lest you be judged!!!

I have explained that I worship THE GOD, The One Creator and Sustainer of the Universe, but you persist in your ignorance even after I have informed you of the truth.

IS THAT GOING TO BE YOUR ANSWER TO EVERY POST?

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »

No. But a body can. As I explained to you in another post you are not your flesh. If your flesh perishes you soul still goes on. The difference is your soul needs to be sustained by God. Jesus' spirit IS the Spirit of God.

No. He is simply the first one to do it on His own authority. Since He is God in the flesh He could do that.

It isn't a guilt trip. It is the truth. But I also do not buy that a benevolent God would give one man carte blanche to take as many consorts as he wanted. That I find much harder to believe.

QUESTION OF THE DESCIPLES, they met JESUS AND KNEW WHO IS, SATAN MET JESUS AND KNOWS WHO HE IS, THERE IS NO BELIEVING THEY HAVE CERTAINTY OF KNOWLEDGE IS IT NOT?

You are confusing intellectual assent with actual believing.

Jhn 3:18   He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  

"...believed in the name..." translated literally means "believe into the name" It means more than intellectual assent to the claims of the gospel. it includes trust an commitment to Christ as lord and Savior which results in a new nature a changed heart and an obediance to the Lord.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 11:34:47 AM by resistingrexmundi »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 11:33:03 AM »

more lies ? who do I worship?

Satan obviously. You just can't see it yet.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 26, Number 596:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever performs Hajj for Allah's pleasure and does not have sexual relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins then he will return (after Hajj free from all sins) as if he were born anew."
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#hajj_umrah

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 05:59:20 PM »

[/quote]

more lies ? who do I worship? [/quote]

Satan obviously. You just can't see it yet.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 26, Number 596:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever performs Hajj for Allah's pleasure and does not have sexual relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins then he will return (after Hajj free from all sins) as if he were born anew."
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#hajj_umrah

[/quote]

SO, ARE YOU QUESTIONING HOW THE GOD FORGIVES A PERSON?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2010, 07:47:37 AM »

Not at all. I understand how God forgives a Gentile that has knowledge of the Gospel. It's why the Messiah came, and why His name is "Yahshua" or "Yeshua", which means "YHWH saves".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1728.0
Salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ is the "Good News" - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=537.0

It's how we can rest assured that circumambulating the Quraish's black stone idol, and running back and forth between Al-Safa and Al-Marwah as the pagan Arabian jinn-demon worshipers did - by following no other than Mohammed's 7th century law - will not remit sin.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2010, 10:10:54 AM »

Not at all. I understand how God forgives a Gentile that has knowledge of the Gospel. It's why the Messiah came, and why His name is "Yahshua" or "Yeshua", which means "YHWH saves".
Salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ is the "Good News" - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

It's how we can rest assured that circumambulating the Quraish's black stone idol, and running back and forth between Al-Safa and Al-Marwah as the pagan Arabian jinn-demon worshipers did - by following no other than Mohammed's 7th century law - will not remit sin.

HOW DOES YAHWEH MEAN GOD?

ccording to Biblical scholars, Abraham’s God was El, the High God of Canaan. This name of God was preserved in such Hebrew names as Isra-El, Ishma-El, or Beth-El. Bethel means house of Allah (In Arabic Bait Allah). The last words of Jesus, in his own native Aramaic language, on the cross:

Matthew 27:46 "Eli, Eli la’ma sa-bach’tha-ni? That is to say My God, my god, why hast thou forsaken me?"

It is interesting to note that the Aramaic "la’ma sa" is the same as the Arabic "why", and pronounced "lemasa." This is just one of the many words that shows the common origin of the Arabic and Aramaic languages.

In 1780, the German professor, J. H. Eichhorn discovered that there are two versions of many of the Biblical stories that are different in the details. He also discovered that one version refers to God as Yahweh. He called the writer of this version "J", which in German is pronounced like the English Y. The writer of the second version E referred to God as El (Elohim in Hebrew). J was from the southern Kingdom of Judah, while E was from the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Whenever the name of God appeared in its true Hebrew form "YHWH," these four letters were preceded by a substitute word "Adonai," to warn the reader that the following word should not be pronounced. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise six thousand, eight hundred and twenty three times - interpolating the words "Adonai" or "Elohim." They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God should never be pronounced. This prohibition was no ordinary affair: it called for a death penalty on one who dares to utter it, and this restriction has been more powerful than all the "Do’s" and "Don’ts" of the Ten Commandments put together.

The English Bible refers to YHWH as "Lord God", and to Elohim as "God"

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our own image"

Genesis 2.7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground"

The word "Jehovah" did not exist prior to the sixteenth century. If Jehovah is the name of God, and if the twenty seven Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is extremely strange that He (Jehovah) did not have His own name recorded in "His Own Words." The Geek version of the New Testament does not have the name "Jehovah" written in it. Curiously this name of God has been replaced by the Greek words Kyrios and Theos, which mean Lord and God.

Hallelujah means Praise God in both secular and religious sense. The Jewish interpretation means Praise Jah (abbreviation of "Yahweh"). It is also used in Revelation 19:1 as Alleluia. It is possible that Hallelujah consists of both Hall (praise) and elujah (El or Eloh or Allah). If Hallelujah means praise Allah, then in this case, no one has been able to eliminate the name "ALLAH" from the originals of the Bible. Consider this divine intervention!
HuwAllah Hu LaThee Laaillaha Ilallah...

HE, Allah - The one Almighty. He alone is worthy of worship.

The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known to neither the Jews nor the Gentiles, (Gentile is anyone who is not Jewish!). The European Christians replaced the letter Y with J as follows:

Yehuda changed to Judah, Yusuf changed to Joseph, Yunus changed to Jonah, Yeheshua changed to Joshua, Yehowa changed to Jehovah, Yehudi changed to Jewish, YHWH changed to JHVH

YHWH became Yahweh and JHVH became Jehovah! Jehovah Witnesses say that the Letters YHWH occur in the Hebrew Scriptures 6823 times, and it occurs with combination with the word "Elohim" 156 times in Genesis alone. This combination YHWH / ELOHIM has been consistently translated in the English Bible as "Lord God." IN ARABIC

Since the Jews did not articulate the word YHWH for centuries, and since the Chief Rabbis would not allow the unspeakable to be heard, they have forfeited the right to claim dogmatically how the word should sound. We have to seek the aid of the Arabic language to revive Hebrew, a language that had once died out. In every linguistic difficulty, recourse has to be made to the Arabic, a sister language, which has remained alive and viable.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2010, 11:50:14 AM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »