Author Topic: Chat with friendofutube2009 Part 2  (Read 19207 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with friendofutube2009 Part 2
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2010, 10:17:46 AM »
In fact, Islam rescued him from your stupid assertion that he is god, part of a triune god, begotten son, killed himself for the sin of mankind. All these pagan and false belief were forced down upon the throat of Jesus (pbuh) which he NEVER EVER preached and now you are thumb sucking it and want everyone in the world to thumbsuck it too! Nah, man! Your church pews are now emptying into the mosque carpets. Even your pastors are praying now in mosques and attracting converts in thousands. See this website: http://yusufestes.com/.

I cover Yusuf Estes buffoonery in this thread. By his own admission he was never a Christian, because he put mammon before God.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=517.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2010, 10:23:17 AM »
In your video, NOT THE SAME GOD, you qouted a verse, thus, Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for the.... Now, tell me, how do you reconcile what you qouted to the verses?

-Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Indeed how could someone so completely ignorant to the Gospel, such as you demonstrate, reconcile that?
Why not try reading the Gospel some time? http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm
You are soooo prophesied, my friend.

2Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be ... FALSE ACCUSERS ... despisers of those that are good,

Who is speaking in the parable Jesus is delivering? Who is Jesus quoting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKyQkiaqNPs
Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.

Does this verse suggest that Jesus was engaged in, or taught, violence against others?

While Jesus is speaking, the words in the quoted verse above aren't attributable to Jesus. Jesus is delivering a parable and the words in the verse above are what Jesus is quoting the "nobleman" in His story as saying. It's obvious in the context below.

First it is important to understand why Jesus spoke in parables:

Mar 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. 10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable. 11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

So it's no surprise that Mohammed's unwashed followers don't get it. Several Muslims I have encountered search the New Testament for something that Jesus preached, or did, that was more violent than overturning the tables of the moneychangers. The reason being that they wish that Jesus was guilty of the things that their imperialistic 7th century "prophet" Mohammed was. But they are taught through the Quran that Jesus was absolutely sinless, so such a search is really quite misguided for a Muslim to undertake. Mohammed was, and taught, the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus. When I see such an exercise as this Luke 19:27 being removed from context and falsely presented, being repeated so frequently, I usually find that it has Ahmed Deedat's fingerprints all over it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=119.0

There is no excuse for being so lazy as to take someone's word for what the bible says, since access to electronic bibles is so easy. Just type a few words of a verse, or the book and verse number in the following link and you can read any verse in context: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
Default is the King James Version. The most widely used and respected English version, based on the Textus Receptus or majority Greek text - the "received text".

These folks put their effort into MISunderstanding God's Word and thus become straight-up accusers of Jesus Christ. Those are the last shoes that I would want to be caught dead in, when standing in judgment before Jesus Christ.
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

But we should expect it:
2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

So much effort is put into accusing Jesus that many knowingly FALSELY accuse Jesus then their minions follow like sheep. Let's look at the passage with a little more context:

Luk 19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
Luk 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
Luk 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
Luk 19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this [man] to reign over us.
Luk 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
Luk 19:16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
Luk 19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
Luk 19:18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
Luk 19:19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
Luk 19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, [here is] thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
Luk 19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
Luk 19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, [thou] wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
Luk 19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
Luk 19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give [it] to him that hath ten pounds.
Luk 19:25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
Luk 19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.
Luk 19:28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

If you want to study with the Greek Textus Receptus Interlinear, a quick drop down menu can be found at this link: http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm
(however I caution against using the New King James which that site uses as it's default bible)

This parable is a lesson in what we are expected to do with the gifts that God gives us. Simply summarized, we can hide or ignore them and suffer the consequences, or use them and multiply them and be rewarded.

Since there are no accounts of Jesus going to battle in the New Testament, except in the spiritual sense, or Jesus using a sword against anyone, or recommending using a sword against anyone indeed we are to love our enemies, so when we see reference to a sword it is usually a reference to the one that I carry and use throughout this forum and related websites:

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

In fact, even in the Old Testament, the prophets laid down swords, or suggestion of the use of the sword in God's service, 1500 years before Mohammed was born. Neither Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Micah, Amos, Malachi nor any other later Hebrew prophet is described as using the sword or prescribing its use.

Jesus is going to return to earth. The following verse is a part of the description of the final harvest when EVERYONE will be sorted out:
Rev 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast [it] into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

A parable is a story that Jesus used to illustrate a point. The passage above begins at the parable's beginning, and ends when Jesus finishes telling the story, and then heads up to Jerusalem.

God's Word cannot be understood by someone putting their effort into MISunderstanding. Here's why:
1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

So we have to first surrender ourselves, and then put our effort into understanding, and ask God for guidance through the Holy Spirit. Jesus will help even the unregenerate with understanding, if they are willing to put their trust in Him.
This is particularly important regarding this parable passage.

Until we repent and are forgiven we can't expect to understand parables. But once we live a life with Christ Jesus, God's Holy Word opens up to us, and it is a wonderful blessing to see it like a giant woven tapestry. A time line that runs from the very beginnings of mankind, until we Gentiles were given a new covenant through Jesus Christ's shed blood, allowing us to be saved along with the Jews.
Act 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and [that] they will hear it.

Indeed, the very term Jew was redefined, at least in the spiritual sense:
Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither [is that] circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

So as saved Christians it would seem that we may be more Jew, then even a genealogical Jew, that is an atheist or agnostic. While some regenerate Jews may have been prevented from recognizing Jesus as their Messiah:
http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/spirit_of_slumber.htm

It all boils down to faith, and having such a love of the truth that we ferret out exactly where it lies. I was taught Christian futurist doctrine by a televangelist who has been on TV for over 50 years. I pounded it into myself with tapes and books for 12 or so years. At the time I was taught it I didn't even know any other view of Revelation existed in the church! Eventually, once I began to write about the doctrine, the Lord led me to overcome that pop-19th century eschatology, and it was truly a blessing. Today my bible study becomes ever clearer.

Here is what should be a terrifying passage for those that don't share a love of the truth:

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUc_9pVUiI4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »
-Matthew 34-36 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

-Luke 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

We have excellent examples of these verses manifest in Islamic "honor" killings, where fathers and brothers kill their own daughters and sisters, for coming to the truth of Jesus Christ.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=54.0
Indeed 1400 years - and continuing - of Islamic slaughter of God's people as well as Muslims that Islamic antichrists consider "apostates" because they have come to know the love of the one true God through Jesus Christ.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=51.0
Here's a mother that had her own son thrown off a 3rd floor mall balcony for converting to Christianity - in Canada. Mohammedans keep getting the video censored from YouTube so I uploaded it to my godtube channel.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=88d267dba53d454cb1ed

But what did Jesus mean by a "sword"?

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Again that sword:

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The same sword that causes Mohammedan men to murder their own family members for coming to the truth that is in Jesus Christ - the Word of God.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2010, 01:45:34 PM »
Regarding NOT THE SAME GOD, you should have known better than in the OT, God is called El, Elohim, Adonai, YHWH, etc , BUT NEVER EVER Father.

It just struck me that every time you frame something with NEVER EVER, you come up with some of your most preposterous nonsense.

Isaiah 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou [art] our father; we [are] the clay, and thou our potter; and we all [are] the work of thy hand.

01 'ab {awb}
a root; TWOT - 4a; n m
AV - father 1205, chief 2, families 2, desire 1, fatherless + 0369 1,
forefathers + 07223 1, patrimony 1, prince 1, principal 1; 1215
1) father of an individual
2) of God as father of his people

"God the Father is the title and attribution given to God in many monotheist religions. In the Israelite religion and its closest modern relative, Talmudic Judaism, God is called Father because he is the creator, law-giver, and protector."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_the_Father

And of course the Gospel refers to God as the Father at least 234 times. Many, of course Jesus' own declarations.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=316.0

Again, Mohammed's religion always the EXACT OPPOSITE.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

It is your NT writers that drastically changed this to Father, thereby necessitating a Son and your pagan-influencedd Church has a leeway to created Jesus (pbuh) as NOT ONLY his son but a begottern at that like the pagan triune god of Osiris, Horus, Ra, etc. So your NT God you called as the Father or sometimes you call as Christ Jesus the Lord is totally different from the God of Moses, Abraham, David and other OT prophet peace be upon them all.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2010, 02:09:00 PM »
YOU SAID: Look how much nicer it works in the forum.
But it is not strange that God in OT is similar to God in Islam ONE, MERCIFUL, etc. One of the OT name for God is El or Elohim which is linguistically similar to Allah since the two semitic languages Hebrew (Aramaic) are sister languages. Now loot at the similarities in the attributes:

1 - COMPASSION: II Kings 13:23; II Chron. 30:9;36:15; Ps. 78:38;86:15;112:4;145:8; Jer. 12:15.

2 - MERCIFUL: Deut. 4:31; 32:43; II Chron. 30:9; Neh. 9:31; Jer. 3:12.

3 - MERCY: Ex. 15:13;20:6;34:7; Num. 14:18,19; Deut.5:10;7:9; II Sam. 22:51; I Kgs.8:23; I Chron. 16:34; II Chron. 5:13; 7:3,6; Ps. 18:50;23:6; Hosea 1:7.

4 - LOVINGKINDNESS: Ps. 17:7;36:7;103:4; Jer.9:24;31:3;32:18
Are those attributes NOT similar to Islams In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful and the Most Compassionate?

Perhaps for Mohammedans that buy into a bunch of foolish lip service. But were Mohammed and his Ka'aba god really merciful and compassionate?

"As to the thief, Male or female, cut  off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power." - Quran 5:38

Jesus healed the lame so they could walk.
Mohammed brought lameness to the walking. "...they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off."
Jesus brought sight to the blind.
Mohammed brought blindness to the seeing. "...he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes..."
Jesus brought the dead back to life.
Mohammed killed the living.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Mohammed was sooooo compassionate he raped prisoners
Sura 33:50-51 - "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ...

Even still-married prisoners
Surah 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V22qDQqMPL0

He murders her husband and father and then

Ishaq:466 "The Apostle chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured."

Indeed Mohammed's Ka'aba rock god Allah was the greatest of schemers and deceivers.

For example, the Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makr there is:

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that identify Allah as a makr include:

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

At least he was good enough at it to scheme you out of your eternal life and deceive you into following Satan through the false prophet Mohammed.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »

YOU SAID: Let me try a quicker version of my first reply.

REPLY: Those are NOT the replies need. As I told you, I could NOT care less what you have in your filthy web forum which you use to trap flies. What I need from you as a decent reply for a personality of your caliber is not URL but rather a detailed rebuttal of my arguments.

Those URLs contain rebuttals to your arguments. Whole sections devoted to things like the divinity of Jesus Christ.

If you are really that confident in your belief and you are sure that my belief is WRONG,.....

Either Mohammed's 23 year 7th century record is wrong, or ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the 1600 yeare record of God's Word are wrong.

...... just say so in black and white and based on dogma and tenet NOT mud-slinging or character assassination. As you well know character assassination does not disprove issues between us as it does not stop from Obama being elected because of his Muslim-sounding name.
But worse comes to worse, I can accept copy and paste of the detailed response contained in those URLs and not the URLs themselves.
Pretty lazy and demanding of you but I will post a few for you.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2010, 05:12:35 PM »
YOU SAID: Typical obfuscation of the truth about Mohammed as bequeathed by your own books. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=53.0
QUICK REPLY: See my explanation above.

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=40.0

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=174.0

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0, http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=97.0, http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=96.0

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=372.0

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=33.0

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=252.0

I'll post these back on Part 1 where your comments that inspired the links are found.
Please click here for where they start.  http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1043.msg4072#msg4072

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2010, 05:59:20 PM »
YOU SAID: The main disagreement in your view but not from a Gospel perspective.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=43.0
QUICK REPLY: Paul disagreed with Jesus (pbuh) in every turn. Paul failed to attract the Jews to his brand of Christianity. So he turned to the gentiles and mutilated Jesus (pbuh) teaching to the extent that Michael Hart in his book Top 100, made Paul as the real founder of Christianity. Paul did not hesitate to adopt pagan concepts of triune god, Christmas Dec 25, Easter, drinking of blood and eating flesh, etc which were NEVER EVER preached by Jesus. I still claim that Jesus (pbuh) God is ONE similar to Muhammeds (pbuh), salvation by faith and works, the same, kosher, etc, the same. Compare this to Paul and you will have the north pole and the south pole apart. For the URL you supplied, see my explanation above.

Don't be silly. You must reject ALL of the new covenant prophets and witnesses, to follow Mohammed's EXACT OPPOSITE record. The crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who gave Himself as a sacrifice to save us all from sin is the whole subject of that covenant. Whether in Old Testament prophecy or New Testament fulfillment.

Since God manifest Himself to His chosen people a few thousand years ago, atonement for sin has come through the shed blood of sacrifice. Without it you will die in your sins, my friend.

God told His people that atonement for sin could be achieved through the shed blood of sacrifice. Perhaps we can't know all the whys of God choosing blood for covering sin in His plan for mankind, just that that is how He did reveal Himself, as Scripture and the archaeological and historical records indisputably attest. The following link has some sample verses from scripture.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=atonement&t=KJV&sf=5

Early in the old covenant God revealed that the blood of sacrificed animals could serve as sin offerings.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=930.0
The following Bible search link contains many sample verses that you can click on individually, to read them in their broader context.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=sin+offering&t=KJV&sf=5

About 3,000 years ago, God instructed His old covenant people to build a tabernacle (completed in about 970 BC), in which the focus was an alter on which animals were to be sacrificed as a sin offering by ordained levites (Hebrew tribe of Levi), according to specific instructions that God gave His chosen people of that covenant.
The following link contains several Bible verses of temple building details that God dictated. You can click each to read them in context.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=tabernacle&t=KJV&sf=5

A Wikipedia article on the tabernacle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon%27s_Temple

Of course the temple mount still stands - in part - unto this day, though Muslims are doing everything in their power to destroy the remnants of the archaeological remains of the temple foundations and such.
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=136&view=item&idx=516
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=temple%20mount%20&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

http://lonelymanofcake.wordpress.com/2007/02/08/the-truth-about-the-temple-mount-excavations/

During that covenant many of God's chosen people, the Jews, repeatedly disobeyed God by wandering off into idolatry and such, and were severely punished repeatedly, including an over 2500 year period in which they would not be in control of their covenant land.

As a result of their disobedience, and difficulties in keeping the law, in about 626BC Jeremiah was given a prophecy regarding a new covenant, that would come in the future.

Jeremiah 31:31  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:    32  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: {although...: or, should I have continued an husband unto them?}    33  But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Many hundreds of years later that new covenant was fulfilled by Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, who eventually became the one sacrifice for all that have faith in His shed blood.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel.

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

Jinn channeled through Mohammed:

Surah 4:157  That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Who but someone inspired by Satan would prevent Muslims from being covered by the blood that would save them?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Indeed while Mohammed filled his followers with complete resolve as to who didn't die on the cross, he left a complete vacuum as to who did die on the cross. If you ask Muslims who was crucified you will find that they "....are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow...". Thus we see that Mohammed's is the only anti-another-religion, religion. It is to Christianity as the negative is to a photograph. Rejecting ALL of the new covenant prophets and witnesses of Jesus, in a single surah.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

1Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Surah 9.30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the Son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment. 31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

If you are going to believe Mohammed's rewriting of history, and ignore Jesus' death on the Cross and resurrection, there is no point in looking into the New Testament further. This is what it's all about, as confirmed by ALL of the new covenant prophets and witnesses.

http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

The concept of real martyrdom is difficult for Muslims to understand, because Muhammad taught that martyrdom is achieved when someone is killed inadvertently, while in the act of murdering others through imperialistic conquest. But real martyrdom is achieved, for example, when an completely innocent person is killed, simply for the beliefs one holds. Just as Christians and Jews (and all the rest of non-Muslims) have been murdered by Muslims, over the last 1400 years. Like Christian pastors and others being crucified in the Sudan today by the hand of Islam. The perpetrators are GOOD Muslims following in the footsteps of their false prophet.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=pastor+crucified+sudan&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=df82d86320cf60e9

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=856.0

Mohammed convinced those poor followers that the only guarantee of paradise is achieved if one is martyred. Otherwise, when you die you are put on "Allah's" good/bad scale. Indeed the Quran degrades those who go through life without fighting in Allah's cause. That's why so many young Muslims that live in Muslim controlled countries, that recognize they have been leading sinful lives, travel to foreign lands to fight in the hopes that they will be "martyred" while killing others. That's also why they are willing to put on a suicide/homicide belt to blow themselves up in a bus load of Jewish school children.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=first+drop+of+blood+martyr+paradise&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=df82d86320cf60e9

What good Muslims today refer to as "Islamic awakening".
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alminbar.com%2Fkhutbaheng%2F1478.htm&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=df82d86320cf60e9

The Christian martyr says "I will die for what I believe in."
The Muslim so-called martyr says "You will die for what I believe in."

For the last 2,000 years Christian martyrs have been murdered all around the world, simply for refusing to deny their faith, in the shed blood of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Our Jewish brethren have been martyred over the last 3500 years.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2010, 06:06:09 PM »
You did not provide URLs for my NEW TESTAMENT arguments. But I could not care less because like in a court of law, they are not acceptable to defend your case. What you are doing is like this: when the judge asks you to prove or disprove something, you just reply to him as Go to my sister and ask her, or Go and see my neighbor and ask her.

But that's false since the URL links I provided go to threads in this forum that I authored.

Any court in your county will NEVER accept this way of refuting a charge or an argument.

Of course they do. Decisions are made on the presentation and preponderance of the evidence.

I thought that you are such a big weight in your field that I had a very high regard of you.

I am a nobody and lowly sinner. I have a particular burden for Muslims as I see 1.5 billion Muslims in the world today, claimed by the spirit of antichrist, through the false prophet Mohammed.

But the way, you replied to me disproves it. For me now, you are just a big air of baloon: empty inside.

Please review the posts in Part 1 and Part 2. That is scripture I am quoting, not my own hot air.

Why cant you just refute any one of my arguments and the rest later as per your schedule and timing.

I just did.

The fact that you are just providing URLs proves to me beyond doubt that you are empty in your dogmatic knowledge and you are just like any anti-Islamists on the web who are paid to slow down the fast spread of Islam in your country.

What it proves is that I didn't want to repeat writing what I already wrote, or jam it all in these 2 threads, which I did, at your request. Far better if they are organized as individual topics as they are at the links.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2010, 06:12:36 PM »
Look, Mr. PeteWaldo, your tactic and strategy of character assassination has been tried during the time of the Last Prophet (pbuh),.....

It is your own books that assassinate Mohammed's character. I could see how he could get away with it with a bunch of illiterate 7th century illiterate reprobates, who hung out with him so they could steal other peoples property, and sexually enslave their wives and children, but I don't get it in the 21st century with ready access to Islam's own books.

..... during the Inquistions and the Crusades but nothing worked.

That's because Mohammed broke your minds through the spirit of antichrist.

In your media right now, you are painting a bad picture of Islam and its Prophet (pbuh) but its spread is unabated.

There is almost nothing but apologies for Mohammed in our media. Fortunately there is alternate media where folks can find the truth - through your own books. Like this forum.

As you well know, right after the tragic 9/11, 34,000 Americans converted to Islam. Your pastors and priests are flocking and attracted to Islam because according to Abdur Raheem Green, a British convert, Islam makes sense.

Lots of folks have been deceived by false prophets, and rejected God, from even before Mohammed was born.

Compared to your NONSENSE Pauline Christianity invented by Paul and the Church, what you are defending now is a LOST CAUSE already. Islam will supercede your Pauline Chrisitianity and will buldoze it to the ground.

But why pick on Paul when John does such a more effective job of taking you down?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER....

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2010, 06:13:32 PM »
Your forum is just nonsense and a filth ....

That's certainly true when I am quoting Islam's books.

.... spreading lies and falsehood ......

But if I am to quote the Quran and hadith it leaves me little choice but to spread falsehood since Mohammed WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.

..... becaue you cannot smear the pristine teaching of the TRUE religion of God ......

Sure, as manifest is thievery, murder, sex slavery and prisoner rape, for just a few examples.

..... as taught by all prophets from Adam, Noah, Abraham, David, Solomon, Jesus .....

Christians follow all those prophets.

..... down to Muhammed peace be upon them all.

A conspicuously false prophet. Prophesied as creating the kingdom "beast" that becomes the end-time foe of God's people, to their end.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »
Have you ever wondered if your forum has stopped the growth of Islam in your country?

I'm sure Islam will continue it's success in winning those in our prison system. However even they don't stay in Islam. Indeed 75% of those in the U.S. that go to Islam leave within 3 years. That's because they won't get their heads cut off here for apostasy, like they would in a Muslim country.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=75%25+converts+leave+islam&aq=f&aqi=&oq=75%25+converts+leave+islam&fp=c26c79a56c95bda8

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »

Your CNN , New York Times say that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. See http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9704/14/egypt.islam/ and Ari L. Goldman, Mainstream Islam Rapidly Embraced By Black Americans, New York Times, Late City Final Edition, February 21, 1989, p. 1. The following people from your government also confirmed this:

-Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people... (Hillary Rodham Clinton, Los Angeles Times) See Larry B. Stammer, Times Religion Writer, First Lady Breaks Ground With Muslims, Los Angeles Times, Home Edition, Metro Section, Part B, May 31, 1996, p. 3.

-Moslems are the worlds fastest-growing group... (The Population Reference Bureau, USA Today) See Timothy Kenny, Elsewhere in the World, USA Today, Final Edition, News Section, February 17, 1989, p. 4A

-....Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country. (Geraldine Baum; Newsday Religion Writer, Newsday). See Geraldine Baum, For Love of Allah, Newsday, Nassau and Suffolk Edition, Part II, March 7, 1989, p. 4.

As I noted earlier Muslims do indeed make babies like bunnies when they immigrate to Western welfare states. Look at the demographics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
YOU SAID: Deedat - First Epistle of John confirms Mohammed is a True Prophet
Comments & Discussion: http://petewaldo.com/inde...
Intro to the Gospel: http://www.islamandthetruth...
Islam in bible prophecy: http://www.beholdthebeast.com/
The verse that Deedat claimed confirms Mohammed, from John's first epistle, does not exi...

REPLY: I checked the video and what the late Sh. Deedat (may Allah rest his soul) is referring to is 1 John 4:1 which is correct. What you are discussing is 1 John 1:1 which is far off what the the late Sheikh is referring to. Talk about mesmerizing people!

Perhaps an expanded version will help your blindness, and blind faith in your famous liar Deedat.

In a video Deedat was asked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_4_tbN-b_A

"The question addressed to Mr. Deedat, 'Through your knowledge of the Moslim faith, can you vouch for the fact that Mohammed was not antichrist?'"

Deedat made up a false bible verse to claim that Mohammed was not antichrist.
He repeated his phony homemade bible verse in this different venue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKMMr4lZx2E

Mr Deedat quoted 1John 4:1 almost perfectly out of the King James Version of God's Word:
1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Then Deedat said "...it continues..." but then made up his own following non-existent verse:
"The spirit that confesseth that Jesus is the Christ is of God."

There are only 3 verses that use Deedat's phrase "...that Jesus is the Christ...".
Following is one of them that also happens to be a test of persons rather than a test of spirits:

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

What we can see is that it not only comes from John's First Epistle that Deedat claimed proved Mohammed was not antichrist, but it actually identifies not only Mohammed, but Deedat and all Muslims, as antichrists, because the belief that God has no Son is the most important fundamental in Islam. This proves the EXACT OPPOSITE of Deedat's false claim through his home made bible verse. Proving Mohammed not just another false prophet, but EXACTLY OPPOSITE Jesus Christ - antichrist.

The full text of the First Epistle of John, from the same King James Version Deedat quoted from, is contained here http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=268.0
The only 2 other verses that use the phrase "that Jesus is the Christ" are:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=%22that+Jesus+is+the+Christ%22&t=KJV

Jhn 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

1Jo 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

From the same author, those really support Mohammed as a true prophet don't they?! Ya right!

There are only 4 verses in scripture that use the term "antichrist", quoted and discussed here:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=624.0

The only verse anything like the one that Deedat quoted is:

1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And just as it says it is a test of SPIRITS. The spirit within, or giving utterance through the person must be asked, not the person themself. It's easy to see that a Satanist could honestly confess that verse.

The terms "spirit" and "prophet" are never interchangeable, or synonymous, in scripture, as Deedat preposterously suggested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKMMr4lZx2E

Strong's definitions:

the spirits
New Testament Greek Definition:
4151 pneuma {pnyoo'-mah}
from 4154; TDNT - 6:332,876; n n
AV - Spirit 111, Holy Ghost 89, Spirit (of God) 13,
Spirit (of the Lord) 5, (My) Spirit 3, Spirit (of truth) 3,
Spirit (of Christ) 2, human (spirit) 49, (evil) spirit 47,
spirit (general) 26, spirit 8, (Jesus' own) spirit 6,
(Jesus' own) ghost 2
, misc 21; 385

prophet
New Testament Greek Definition:
4396 prophetes {prof-ay'-tace}
from a compound of 4253 and 5346; TDNT - 6:781,952; n m
AV - prophet 149; 149

We can see by the word counts in the definitions above that:
The Greek word "pneuma", translated as "spirit", is NEVER translated as prophet.
The Greek word "prophetes", translated as "prophet", is NEVER also translated as spirit.

Koine Greek was the lingua franca of the 1st century and the language that the New Testament was written in.

It's 1400 years too late to try the spirits that caused Mohammed to writhe on the ground and foam at the mouth.
It's 1400 years too late to try what Mohammed believed to be jinn that met him in that deep dark cave.
Mohammed was convinced it was a demon until his wife convinced him otherwise, and she wasn't even witness to his feeling squeezed nearly to death by the demon three times.
That's what is so important about having all of the witnesses in God's Word.

2Cr 13:1 This [is] the third [time] I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

And what is the opinion of a lone woman (in this case Mohammed's wife) worth in Islam anyway? Jack squat.

"...if the two be not men, then one man and two women, such witnesses as you approve of, that if one of the two women errs the other will remind her..." (Sura al-Baqara 2:282)

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/#women

By Deedat's preposterous test if you asked a Satanist if Jesus is the Christ and he said yes, then that would make him a true prophet.
What if you asked a liar the same question and he answered yes? Would that make him a true prophet?
What about someone suffering under the delusion of a demon like the one Mohammed met in the cave? He could say Jesus is the Christ and then spew whatever it was that Satan directed him to (like Mohammed did). However, if the spirit was tried it could not make that confession. That's the whole point of the test.
The whole notion of a test as Deedat suggested is transparently ridiculous.

Now why don't you actually read the First Epistle of John and decide for yourself if it confirms Mohammed was not antichrist and was a true prophet? It's copy and pasted into this thread.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=273.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2010, 06:28:42 PM »
YOU SAID: I can devote a thread entirely to a one-on-one in the forum, as I have many times as you can see from the preface in the section "copy and pasted and active chats with Muslims".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=32.0

REPLY: As I told your forum is yours it is your turf which is designed to your advantage and liking. Youtube is a neutral ground so if you are really serious to face me here refute the arguments ONE BY ONE instead of giving me your URL.

YOU SAID: http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=32.0
But what I offered is a venue where we can quote each other, and quote quotes, etc. to keep our conversation perfectly organized. But what you prefer is an absence of accountability and to lurk in the dark alley of personal messaging.

REPLY: As I said, your forum is a dark ally for me. I do not know what you put to trap your unaware visitors. Youtube is a neutral ground and it is under the control of a neutral entity. Your forum is yours and you designed it to your advantage. So it is a dark alley for me. Lastly, I consider your forum as not only dark but filthy as well.

YOU SAID: It is you that suffers the cold feet and runs away from a venue where our conversation can be perfectly organized, while being one-on-one, if you prefer.
I don't want to squander more of my time in a dark alley with cowards that fear the light of day.

REPLY: As I told you above, your forum is a dark alley for me. Why not fight it out in this neutral ground where you are safe and I am too. Why cant you discuss whatever you have in Youtube if you are not feeling cold feet? Its a neutral ground for you and me.

Because as you can see, it is well organized, has live links, and the search function can also recall subjects easily, along with many other advantages, like being able to hold each other accountable for our words easily.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »
YOU SAID: Hitler and the Mufti Comments & Discussion: http://petewaldo.com/inde...
http://www.obsessionthemovi...Excerpt from good expose on Islam "Obsession the Movie", uploaded by another here: watch?v=iZHWhsc7wvg The Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem working side by side with Adolf ...

REPLY: Again this is a sample of character assassination of the followers of Islam and not the dogma or the tenet of Islam itself.

Don't be silly. Mohammed hated Jews from the moment they didn't buy into his ridiculous 7th century religion. They had already been following God for 2,000 years before Mohammed was ever born. Few things are more Islamic that for Mohammed's followers to hate and murder Jews.

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 - Sunna: Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985)

Did you not get what I outlined before in my first email? I am not interested on character assassination nor what does any Muslim do or not do.

They are doing as ordered by the false prophet Mohammed.
Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

It is you that is out of step if you aren't hating and fighting.

Sura 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
But that is of course a lie regarding the Gospel:
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

This mufti action does NOT in any way represent Islam.

Don't be ridiculous.

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 - Sunna: Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985)

From Mohammed's first caravan plunder, to the murder of peaceful Jewish farmers, to his murder of poets, to his launch of the First Islamic Jihad that murdered, raped, pillaged and plundered it's way all the way up to France and Austria.

"The Sword is the key of heaven and hell; a drop of blood shed in the cause of Allah, a night spent in arms, is of more avail than two months of fasting and prayer; whoever falls in battle, his sins are forgiven, and at the day of judgment his limbs shall be supplied by the wings of angels and cherubim."
The following is excerpted from the webpage:  http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/2/4793 regarding the Islamic first Jihad (link):

Power of the Sword

623 - Battle of Waddan
623 - Battle of Safwan
623 - Battle of Dul-Ashir
624 - Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement.
624 - Zakat becomes mandatory
624 - Battle of Badr
624 - Battle of Bani Salim
624 - Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr
624 - Battle of Bani Qainuqa
624 - Battle of Sawiq
624 - Battle of Ghatfan
624 - Battle of Bahran
625 - Battle of Uhud. 70 Muslims are killed.
625 - Battle of Humra-ul-Asad
625 - Battle of Banu Nudair
625 - Battle of Dhatur-Riqa
626 - Battle of Badru-Ukhra
626 - Battle of Dumatul-Jandal
626 - Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah
627 - Battle of the Trench
627 - Battle of Ahzab
627 - Battle of Bani Quraiza
627 - Battle of Bani Lahyan
627 - Battle of Ghaiba
627 - Battle of Khaibar
628 - Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish.
630 - Muhammad conquers Mecca.
630 - Battle of Hunsin.
630 - Battle of Tabuk
632 - Muhammad dies.
632 - Abu-Bakr, Muhammads father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to enforce Islam in Arabia.
633 - Battle at Oman
633 - Battle at Hadramaut.
633 - Battle of Kazima
633 - Battle of Walaja
633 - Battle of Ulleis
633 - Battle of Anbar
634 - Battle of Basra,
634 - Battle of Damascus
634 - Battle of Ajnadin.
634 - Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph.
634 - Battle of Namaraq
634 - Battle of Saqatia.
635 - Battle of Bridge.
635 - Battle of Buwaib.
635 - Conquest of Damascus.
635 - Battle of Fahl.
636 - Battle of Yermuk.
636 - Battle of Qadsiyia.
636 - Conquest of Madain.
637 - Battle of Jalula.
638 - Battle of Yarmouk.
638 - The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem.
638 - Conquest of Jazirah.
639 - Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt.
641 - Battle of Nihawand
642 - Battle of Ray in Persia
643 - Conquest of Azarbaijan
644 - Conquest of Fars
644 - Conquest of Kharan.
644 - Umar is murdered. Othman becomes the Caliph.
647 - Conquest of the island of Cypress
644 - Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
648 - Campaign against the Byzantines.
651 - Naval battle against the Byzantines.
654 - Islam spreads into North Africa
656 - Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph.
658 - Battle of Nahrawan.
659 - Conquest of Egypt
661 - Ali is murdered.
662 - Egypt falls to Islam rule.
666 - Sicily is attacked by Muslims
677 - Siege of Constantinople
687 - Battle of Kufa
691 - Battle of Deir ul Jaliq
700 - Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam
700 - Military campaigns in North Africa
702 - Battle of Deir ul Jamira
711 - Muslims invade Gibraltar
711 - Conquest of Spain
713 - Conquest of Multan
716 - Invasion of Constantinople
732 - Battle of Tours in France.
740 - Battle of the Nobles.
741 - Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa
744 - Battle of Ain al Jurr.
746 - Battle of Rupar Thutha
748 - Battle of Rayy.
749 - Battle of lsfahan
749 - Battle of Nihawand
750 - Battle of Zab
772 - Battle of Janbi in North Africa
777 - Battle of Saragossa in Spain

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2010, 06:47:07 PM »
Assuming for the sake of argument that it is true, then how does it affect the Muslim belief of One God?

It is true and what is shows is that Mohammed's sole surviving Ka'aba rock god is a god of hate and murder and rape of prisoners. Mohammed's phony god is Satan himself, as channeled through Mohammed.

Secondly, even if its true, so what? He is just trying to find a way to stop his land and his people being grabbed and annihilated by the murderous Jews?

Now you're talking like a Muslim. 2500 years of oppression of Jews wasn't enough for you.

Genesis 12:2  And I will make of thee [Abram] a great nation [Israel], and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:  3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Achievement:

"The Global Islamic population is approximately 2,000,000,000 or 33% of
the world's population.  They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
     1990 - Elias James Corey - raised Catholic (erroneously listed as a Muslim in this annonymous email)
1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics: (zero)

Physics: (zero)

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
     1998 - Ferid Mourad - Episcopalian (erroneously listed as a Muslim in this annonymous email)

(A very kind reader brought to my attention that the author of the email copied here was incorrect regarding two of the persons listed as Muslims. Ferid Mourad and Elias James Corey were not. Thus the tally is even bleaker than it had been!)

TOTAL: SEVEN (FIVE is the actual total barring any future corrections)

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000, or about 0.02% of the world's population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pa sternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phil lips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Joseph son
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Mil ton Friedman
1978 - Herb ert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herb ert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Ed elman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Ed ward B. Lewis

TOTAL: 129"

You see? Mohammed broke your brains through the spirit of antichrist.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2010, 06:49:57 PM »
Are you telling me that you also sympathize with the Jews? Dont you know that they are boasting up to now that they have killed Jesus and therefore as such a false Messiah?

But it wasn't Jews or Romans that killed Jesus. It was the sinful nature of mankind that killed Jesus. It was you and me that killed Jesus.

Do you know that in their Talmud, they claimed that Mary is a whore who was F***ed by a Roman soldier Bin Pantera giving birth to Jesus? Do know that they claimed that Jesus is a magician and is now being burned in Hell in oil in his excrement? And you are still saying to them hallelujah?
YOU SAID: And part 2
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1046.0
ISLAM: THE PERFECT OPPOSITE (part 1)
Comments & Discussion: http://petewaldo.com/inde...
Text version: http://www.beholdthebeast.c...
First Epistle of John: http://www.islamandthetruth...
Mohammed's religion is the STUNNINGLY PERFECT OPPOSITE of Christianity.
The 23 year record of rec...

REPLY: I have already replied to this previously. Summary Jesus says GOD IS ONE, Muhammed (pbuh) says GOD IS ONE, Paul says GOD IS 3-IN-1, Jesus says salvation is faith and works, Muhammed says salvation is faith and works, Paul says salvation is faith ONLY. Which one is IDENTICAL? Jesus and Muhammed! Jesus and Paul STUNNINGLY PERFECT OPPOSITE!

Lastly, I repeat, refute any ONE of the arguments that I have sent to you twice instead of sending me a URL which means nothing. If you cannot fight me in this neutral turf, then say so plainly so I will stop. Again, I repeat, please do not send me any URL. All you have to do is write JESUS IS GOD BECAUSE SUCH AND SUCH. Then the discussion can begin from there.

Awaiting your response

Now you have it. And plenty on your plate to digest.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2010, 08:06:57 AM »
bump